Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:06:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you trust?
BNB
ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH?  (Read 8915 times)
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:17:59 AM

if to choose and which is trusted, I think yes I will choose Ethereum because what at least we have to see what Ethereum has achieved itself and at least ethereum is the base of the Token and maybe if compared to the BNB it still can't be done in my opinion. and I think in the future BNB will also develop who knows that he can become like ethereum for now
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:22:36 AM

as you mentioned, both coins have good prospects for long-term investment, but if I have to choose one of them, I prefer ETH because every platform has ETH while BNB is not necessarily there.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 06:32:24 AM

I think ETH, i don't know because BNB is really good too but my feeling said if ETH will be some really good Coin and Ethereum launched Ethereum 2.0, so i choose ETH for that reason.
Thats an unclear reasoining. Maybe you expect a lot on 2.0 of eth but you cant simply ignore how Binance improve their platform very well. Aside from launching potential IEOs binance has release a lot of products which are really unbearable for the clients. Their p2p system is really helpful for payment gateway having zero fees for peer to peer transactions which you can avoid the use of any thirdparty services for another whooping fee.

DoubleEdgeEX

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 06:40:18 AM

BNB is connnected to a single company, and even more to whatever CZ does. The fact the he constantly denies his whereabouts and the location of the Binance HQ could cause some troubles in the future, taking the value of the BNB coin with him. Ethereum has the chance to become the industry leader for the decades to come, doesn´t even matter what Vitalik does or says
Josefjix

Activity: 1218
Merit: 303

yes

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:53:32 AM

BNB is like a sole proprietorship firm, if the Binance exchange experiences bankruptcy there will be high fall in price with BNB.

Ethereum doesn't depend on an exchange to function. The two are different coins for different functions, Ethereum will still be above $1,000. Someday.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1470
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 07:18:33 AM

So far both of these coins are very good and if told to choose to invest then I will choose both because the development of both coins we do not doubt and will surely become the flagship coin for the future, for now BNB very many enthusiasts so that the competition with ethereum increasingly tight, and if you have a capital do not waste this opportunity.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:23:41 AM

BNB is like a sole proprietorship firm, if the Binance exchange experiences bankruptcy there will be high fall in price with BNB.

Ethereum doesn't depend on an exchange to function. The two are different coins for different functions, Ethereum will still be above $1,000. Someday.

This is true that BNB is more, or sole depended on the Binance site itself as large. On other hand ETH is the widely accepted and known for years now. So, this would be preferred more over BNB. But if someone want to invest then I would think that investing in certain ratio in both coins preferred more in ETH and some in BNB as well. As both coins as such have a way to go if things remain good.

Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:36:34 AM

This is true that BNB is more, or sole depended on the Binance site itself as large. On other hand ETH is the widely accepted and known for years now. So, this would be preferred more over BNB. But if someone want to invest then I would think that investing in certain ratio in both coins preferred more in ETH and some in BNB as well. As both coins as such have a way to go if things remain good.

Agree! I'll say I trust both of these coins. However, if a newbie ask me which one to invest. I prefer ETH. ETH has been in the market for a while and widely accepted. It's known as the second largest cryptocurrency in the market. Therefore, I way more prefer ETH than BNB. Even though BNB is also well-known, but it depends too much on the Binance Exchange Platform. Without the relationship with the exchange, BNB may not have the value as now!

ancafe

Activity: 1666
Merit: 710

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:00:25 AM

Well, if this is confusing, then choosing both is not a bad idea. so far, I still choose ethereum as altcoin which I hold in my wallet over BNB. however, I try to use BNB when trading only in binance. however, these two coins are undoubtedly their popularity.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:34:44 PM

The trust of Ethereum is stronger than that of the Binance Coin because of the basic benchmarks we can see in the list of coin marketcaps where Ethereum's position is superior. As well as the amount of cooperation and also the development of ethereum we cannot underestimate, the progress of ethereum is quite large and also they are already strong enough from a fundamental perspective. indeed today ethereum prices are still low after last year's decline

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:48:15 PM

To be honest. Both. Because both coins are really good coins. I have no complaints with that. But in making money wise. I'll go for BNB. Because i feel like BNB has the right amount of volatility to profit more than ETH. But still, ETH is still a great coin to invest or trade on. But I feel like BNB is better than ETH when it comes in the market.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:56:49 PM

These two have different places in my heart due to their uniqueness in each other. BNB has proved that investing in Altcoin is still good and reliable if you know which coin you are investing your time and money with. If we can distinguish BNB in its early stage among the other coins and invested some decent amount with it, we could have gathered a lot of income from it. But that's all in the past, all we have to do now is look for another coin that has same attributes with BNB and maybe we can get back what we've missed.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:57:16 PM

To be honest. Both. Because both coins are really good coins. I have no complaints with that. But in making money wise. I'll go for BNB. Because i feel like BNB has the right amount of volatility to profit more than ETH. But still, ETH is still a great coin to invest or trade on. But I feel like BNB is better than ETH when it comes in the market.

Each one has a different a characteristic when it comes to trust I have strong faith in ETH and BNB. It completely depends upon the people who choose their target to make a profit because it is not our decision to purchase BNB or ETH. It is their decision which one is best for long term holdings.

BNB when first traded will be expected to compete and maybe even be able to compete with ethereum. and it can clearly be seen that BNB is very trustworthy and can survive well and is sought after as an investment. but if asked to choose, of course ethereum is still very superior but not BNB is not good.

I rather agree all finally returned to who as the one who has money for investment, those who are entitled to determine where the money will be invested. because both of them are currently very good and undeniably feasible to make investments.
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 05:14:09 PM

booth project is good, and have a different place in the market , although ethereum has great potential in the market, so in my opinion ethereum is trusted then bnb, 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:30:32 PM

In my opinion, I have trust on both. I am very much comfortable to use ETH but I have known BNB also. Both altcoins are different in their own way and both have the demand we expect. So anyone can trust on both.

Kulkhan

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:44:46 PM

Again i am talking about this topic,  Because it is important topic.  I think those coin are very good coin,  future of BNB and ETH are Bright there has no doubt, But when ask to choose one of them Then i will choose ETH. Its position 2nd on Coinmarketcap, and transection volume huge from BNB, and Usability of ETH increaseing day by day,  so i think Ethereum is more trusted.               

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
Jennygirl

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:57:29 PM

There's no doubt that binance is a great project with huge potentials and high possibility of success. I admire the achievements the project has marked within the few years of her establishment and sincerely I can't pin point any other project that has accomplished such within the period.

When it comes to trust, there are many some checklist to consider, some of which are security, scalability, duration of existence, and much more. I can personally say that I'll go with ethereum, if I have to make a strategic decision of choice.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:29:33 PM

my choice is ETH but if you ask about trust, I believe both coins are good and have their respective advantages, ETH as the first smart contract, BNB is backed up by binance which is one of the best exchanges in the world.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:49:31 PM

Cheesy Ethereum is the best among the two coins reason be that, Binance coin was push to the cryptocurrency market because of their exchange and they have continue using this coin to promote more coins in their cryptocurrency platform. During their IEO, this coin called  binance does not do well but later was made mandatory for anyone who want to invest on their platform or promote cryptocurrency project on their platform. Ethereum seem better than binance case use, this coin is scalable and helpful. This coin so far is the best profit taking project IMO.

sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:53:52 PM

BNB is connnected to a single company, and even more to whatever CZ does. The fact the he constantly denies his whereabouts and the location of the Binance HQ could cause some troubles in the future, taking the value of the BNB coin with him. Ethereum has the chance to become the industry leader for the decades to come, doesn´t even matter what Vitalik does or says
but the main power of BNB is CZ itself, they got big name at Cryptocurrency exchange and when BNB created at ethereum blockchain people are very interesting in this project because fully supported from Binance and of course other exchange take chance at the moment

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: