Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:27:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you trust?
BNB
ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH?  (Read 8915 times)
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 02:41:41 PM

I believe that ETH and BNB coin are trusted coin, many people using those coins for various purposes.
We can see by their marketcap value in cryptocurrency how much people trust the coin.
For me, i rather using BNB coin for trading because it can reduce trading fee on Binance exchange.

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 10:02:08 AM

If you look at the current conditions, I think ETH is more profitable because there are so many users and it's easy to buy and the market is strong, but the BNB opportunity still exists and there's nothing wrong with having both.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 10:40:00 AM

Until now, I still hope for ETH, with the achievements to date with many coins that are under ETH,
it proves that ETH is still very important, and for BNB it is no less important than many who use BNB.
and all come back to themselves.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 12:01:39 PM

I believe Ethereum is more independent and decentralized than BNB. Then, to date, the largest number of the most promising projects are concentrated on the erc20 platform, and after the Ethereum 2.0 update and staking capabilities, ETH will have even more advantages over other platforms. But I agree with other cryptocurrency users that the best way out for everyone is to invest not only in Ethereum, but also in other cryptocurrencies, including BNB.
dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 01:14:37 PM

I believe Ethereum is more independent and decentralized than BNB. Then, to date, the largest number of the most promising projects are concentrated on the erc20 platform, and after the Ethereum 2.0 update and staking capabilities, ETH will have even more advantages over other platforms. But I agree with other cryptocurrency users that the best way out for everyone is to invest not only in Ethereum, but also in other cryptocurrencies, including BNB.
Very nice, for me ethereum also more superior. and maybe we should not compare there 2 coins since ethereum and bnb have very different function on their own. but as for portofolios/investments, that's okay

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 09:20:20 AM

Both of them are high trusted by the community of crypto. Ethereum is the biggest platfrom based coin. The biggest platfrom based token with a huge number of use cases and the market cap and the dev support pool is also very big. Anyone at the market at this time will belive in ethereum. In other hand BNB is not just a exchange based token any more. It's also have its chain its own dex many coins supported in binance chain. So many those who have a complain that BNB is just a exchange token that is not now. I think in investment case you could go with both without any hasitation.

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 08:09:13 PM

I don't trust any of the coins/tokens which I know. These are just investment tools, if we feel any feelings about them, it will affect our objectivity. However, at the moment, BNB looks like a more diverse tool for passive income.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
suparigach

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:04:30 AM

I trust both the coins. Two coins will give good profit in future.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 06:23:14 AM

both are my Favorite Coins.  I invested a large amount in both coins.  BNB and ETH have a future as assets that crypto players are most interested in.  Both of these coins always follow a positive trend when the market is bullish there is no fear if you want to invest in both.  BNB as the top exchange Coin and their chain in recent years It has been proven that BNB is worthy of being counted as the most valuable asset.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 07:07:31 AM

I trust both the coins. Two coins will give good profit in future.
No one doubts about the profitability of both coins bring when investing. Both BNB and ETH are good, but if I only choose 1 of 2, I choose ETH. Because ETH is the foundation of many coins, it is difficult to fall and ETH 2.0 update is coming.

arabianhorse

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 12:27:08 PM

this two project are very strong.
those future is bright.
there team do everything accordingto timeline.I believe in both BNB and ETH 
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 12:30:30 PM

I don't trust any of them. But considering the ieo hype, i choose bnb instead of ethereum nowadays. because ethereum has some fee problems in the network because of defi projects.
copoyes

Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2020, 02:35:53 PM

both are equally strong in development
but for BNB, I am still monitoring how it will develop for the next year, for ETH I still prefer it because in my opinion it is still used for the creation of new tokens which until now the ERC20 base is still widely found, maybe because the erc20 technology is easy to understand so that's the advantage of ETH

AitorMarcos

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 02:36:45 PM

Both of them are high trusted by the community of crypto. Ethereum is the biggest platfrom based coin. The biggest platfrom based token with a huge number of use cases and the market cap and the dev support pool is also very big. Anyone at the market at this time will belive in ethereum. In other hand BNB is not just a exchange based token any more. It's also have its chain its own dex many coins supported in binance chain. So many those who have a complain that BNB is just a exchange token that is not now. I think in investment case you could go with both without any hasitation.
Dont you think bnb is quite overrated? It surely serves the purpose, but comparing it to eth which gave birth to most of tokens we use and trade nowadays.
Ethereum as company and eth as coin made way more than bnb and binance
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 04:06:52 PM

I don't trust any of them. But considering the ieo hype, i choose bnb instead of ethereum nowadays. because ethereum has some fee problems in the network because of defi projects.
IEO is not a Hype, on Binance there is no Defi project, the Defi project was born from Ethereum,
I think you should choose Ethereum, even though the transaction fees are expensive, the Defi project was born on the Ethereum platform,
so Hype was always born from Ethereum, you have to collect Ethereum for the long term investment

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 04:25:55 PM

The question is, do I trust Ethereum or Binance Coin? I don't trust both platforms, so I read the code from both platforms, and so far, there are no suspicious functions from both platforms. I trust the code.
Hovarda

Activity: 518
Merit: 185

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 04:45:26 PM

It is not correct to compare ETH and BNB. Both are in a very good position in their lane. If I still have to answer the question, of course, my answer would be ETH.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 05:14:41 PM

Both have different potential in the areas of investment. Ethereum is still more valuable in the market than BNB which the price is not too encourage in this season of pandemic. Despite the gas fees of Ethereum, is still more better than BNB which is reducing every blessed day in the exchange market that is making many investors withdrawing their coin to invest in Ethereum based on the way Ethereum is pumping right now in the market .
BNB future will be great but it will take time according to my research that is why I chose Ethereum as my favorite altcoin which will always bring me good profit any time any day.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Uhde

Merit: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 06:48:04 PM

IEO is not a Hype, on Binance there is no Defi project, the Defi project was born from Ethereum,
I think you should choose Ethereum, even though the transaction fees are expensive, the Defi project was born on the Ethereum platform,
so Hype was always born from Ethereum, you have to collect Ethereum for the long term investment

scam ico flood in 2017, and defi flood in 2020 were born on ethereum. i cant blame ethereum about this. this is nature of decentralized system.
but binance provides listing on their platform after launchpad sale. so a better choice imo.
Myleschetty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 78

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 09:04:59 PM

The two altcoins have good potentials and concepts that will make them the best altcoin in the future so no cryptocurrency will go wrong by investing in the two coins now or in the future but it is better to accumulate it now and keep for some years for better profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: