Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you trust?
BNB
ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH?  (Read 8907 times)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 05:44:58 PM

Right now the poll is showing 88% of the votes for Ethereum and just 12% for BNB. A few years back, I would have believed it. But now, I would say that Ethereum is not in a good condition. The transaction fee is rising steadily and the Blockchain is unable to accommodate an increase in the number of users. On top of that, a lot of people are not happy with the implementation of ETH 2.0. On the other hand, Binance is still doing pretty good as an exchange.

ETH may not be doing good (technically speaking), but it's still one of the best cryptocurrencies around. Binance can never compete with Ethereum directly as it's utterly centralized. It's no wonder why BNB has high transaction throughput with low fees. As long as ETH remains decentralized, it'll gain the trust of everyday people in the mainstream world.

Despite poll results, I believe that there's still a place for BNB in the crypto/Blockchain industry. It's unparalleled high-performance blockchain network is suitable for mainstream businesses and companies. I'm sure  the business sector will choose BNB on top of ETH any day, because of the benefits it provides. The Binance Smart Chain is largely compatible with ETH smart contracts, making dApp migration a whole lot easier than other competing smart contract platforms on the market. I've seen a rise in "De-Fi" apps on Binance Smart Chain powered by BNB. With low fees and blazing fast speeds, people can obtain peace of mind. Ultimately, what matters is decentralization. Considering that ETH is far more decentralized than BNB, it'll always stay in the lead (in terms of market cap). Time will tell us whenever BNB will be able to last for long, or it'll turn out to be a failed experiment in the long run. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2020, 07:45:01 PM

They are both amazing coins but lately it's as though bmbt has been stagnant and ETH making good waves because of its upcoming news I think and also because of btcoon as it's the second after BTC. I really to like the both and it's seasonal but I trust ETH more than BnB and love it more. Not withstanding, I still trade both.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:05:56 AM

The best coin is one whose bolkchi are used by as many people as possible, and especially if they are introduced into real life.

I am speaking in general terms now.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:10:59 AM

I do not trust any coins because sometimes trust can be the reason why you will incur huge losses. In terms of what is better coin in day trading or in doing long term investment  between BNB or ETH; for me ETH is more good than BNB in long term perspective especially right now where the ETH is in now in uptrend after it breakout in the past resistance while BNB is currently in non trending wherein the price are just moving around the support and resistance area but BNB is more good than ETH in day trading because of its unstable prices where there are times that it go more than 10% in just one day and imagine that you do margin trading there then for sure you can gain double digit gains.
Phoenix_PROG

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:19:25 AM

I don't trust any crypto project than bitcoin, I know ethereum is the second best but trust is a wrong word for me, if we are to talk about which one is better i will definitely invest in both of these altcoins judging by their performance and use cases, they are build for different purposes
Skadi360

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:28:12 AM

Considering its achievements and how long it is, I would say that I trust ethereum more than BNB. Ethereum have been in the long run so its kinda obvious that many trust ethereum than BNB but it doesnt also mean that BNB is not trust worthy, it is trusted also since its also came from the top 1 market right now.
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:33:26 AM

Seriously I won't dare leave bnb token for Ethereum or leave ethereum for bnb token, these two coins don't need any debate honestly, grab them both and thank yourself later, these coins have good utilities and great team overall.

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:55:50 AM

Damn! I really can't choose one over the other, this is a tough decision OP, why can't you make all of the above available on the voting tab? Cos bnb and Ethereum are both very good altcoins, presently I'm holding these two altcoins in my portfolio, I have no reason to leave one out for the other.

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 06:59:12 AM

binance is a great place not only for ETH but also for bitcoin exchanges every currency is listed on the exchange here and the transaction is very convenient  it is usually up to you to decide which currency to invest in both currencies are good for investing in crypto markets. But now bitcoin is being invested more than other currencies due to the increase in the price of bitcoin if you analyze the market well you will know all the information binance is a very reliable site for investing in all currencies.
Festac

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:02:38 AM

BNB

Bnb token relies on binance exchange performance and so far the exchange team never disappoints, instead they keep delivering very good use cases and also expanding their exchange, binance team have good intent for crypto as well so bnb token is a must have

ETH

Ethereum is the second best coin in crypto space and it's the king of smart contract, the first of its kind I believe that's why many new projects and copycats still can't beat Ethereum till date, thanks to good team and ceo

Aren't we all here for the best projects? Why must one leave a good coin for another good coin? Its stupidity

Dariusburst

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:38:23 AM

It's better to buy and hold both but BNb carries the highest risk since it's usefulness is all on the binance exchange performance, if something bad happens to binance in future the token will suffer huge lose in a single day
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:27:04 AM

For me personally, ETH is closer to me, since I believe that this cryptocurrency is much more reliable than Binance, since it is just an exchange, but it has large volumes and many users, but still there is an exchange today and not tomorrow, so my choice is ETH
I think both of them are good, Binance is not just a coin exchange, their smart chain is quite reliable because the transaction fees are quite cheap, and many projects are starting to use smart chains instead of etherium

I think both of them have very different growth to that of BnB or Ethereum, BnB / (Binance) has a large exchange and much interest or trust by the public as a large and trusted exchange, ETH / (Ethereum) is very much a company that is interested in Ethereum by using a chain and based on Ethereum because that is why Ethereum is very much needed, in several bounty campaigns, so both have greatly helped the growth of the Cryptocurrency currency economy and until now both still exist, even though Ethereum is quite prominent compared to BnB / (Binance), maybe in the future BnB / (Binance) could be the next Ethereum ...
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 09:18:28 AM

Damn! I really can't choose one over the other, this is a tough decision OP, why can't you make all of the above available on the voting tab? Cos bnb and Ethereum are both very good altcoins, presently I'm holding these two altcoins in my portfolio, I have no reason to leave one out for the other.
I personally really like both of these alt coins, both eth and bnb, so, I often use them as daily trading assets and of course I have several reasons why I chose these alt coins and maybe the reasons I have are not much difference from some members in this forum who really make alt coin eth and bnb as their favorites.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:18:29 AM

Both bnb and eth can't be ignored, instead of buying one and leaving the other it's better buy the both, they have different use cases and they are highly performing altcoins, I prefer buying both, they are must buy altcoins
BRABO2

Activity: 910
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:48:22 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2020, 09:40:32 AM by mprep

This two coin i personally support. But eth is best of me that because of it is the trusted coin ever bnb.BNB is one of the best coin in coin market. But the eth is more best from bnb.So, i personally support this coin.

Eth and bnb both are the best coin in coin market place.
So, no one can ignore this two coin between eth and bnb.This are the most valuable coin overall in the coin market place. But the eth is gain top place in coin market place and this coin may be gained second place in coin market place. So, i support eth.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
█ █ ██ ███ ██    CatenaX.org    ██ ███ ██ █ █
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:07:54 PM

depending on the assessment of each, if you do have a lot of funds you can invest in both but for me personally prefer Ethereum as an investment but I also have several BNB

Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:51:24 PM

depending on the assessment of each, if you do have a lot of funds you can invest in both but for me personally prefer Ethereum as an investment but I also have several BNB
you have a good choice. BNB is not an asset to avoid. they have a very good developer. but if asked to vote ethereum is certainly the better choice. especially with the very near update, I think there will definitely be a function that will help the community more and will be of more value to ethereum compared to other platforms in the market.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:44:40 PM

If you are wise enough you'd buy both coins because they are a must if you are into altcoins for long term, these two project will not disappoint you in anyways, they have reliable team and good future, binance team are expanding crypto adoption, binance chain is alive and functioning, I believe the project has good future
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:54:35 PM

you have a good choice. BNB is not an asset to avoid. they have a very good developer. but if asked to vote ethereum is certainly the better choice. especially with the very near update, I think there will definitely be a function that will help the community more and will be of more value to ethereum compared to other platforms in the market.
In terms of investment, I think Ethereum is only slightly better than BNB because Ethereum is more popular and familiar. both are cryptos that have proven to be profitable for investing, so both options are almost equally good
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 03:02:10 PM

I see no reason not to trust any of them. BNB and ETH are highly trusted by this crypto community. Ethereum is the most widely used and the most popular platform based token, Most of the tokens on the market are based on ethereum. On the other hand BNB is the original coin of Binance. It is just an exchange based token but now has a lot of utility. binance chain has Dex and the binance launchpad also supports bnb. You can trust both of them, for me these two coins are very much worth investing in in the future.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: