Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you trust?
BNB
ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH?  (Read 8907 times)
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 08:39:18 PM

I haven’t heard of BNB before I stopped, so I’m with the ETH. We all know that Eth is a promising coin and highly potential coin ever since. It is very far from where I started and I am very happy that Eth is still doing fine like before. If I have the chance to buy coin, I’ll spend every penny in Eth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 25, 2020, 09:50:09 PM

From the above cast votes, it is crystal clear that majority of the people on the forum trust ETH more than BNB. But that does not mean that BNB is not reliable. Majority of the Crypto-community sees ETH as runners-up of BTC. After both, then others follow.

You probably did not understand why the community prefers ETH all because ETH is the flagship for all the many tokens that are created on the basis of ETH. BNB is undoubtedly a good token, but not on the same level as ETH.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ayapp

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 06:52:37 AM

I will say ETH, ETH has been around a little longer than BNB, although I have both in my portfolio for the future, but I believe ETH will come out greater.

▐ ▌   Emporium.Finance   ▐ ▌
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Marketplace and DeFi Liquidity Mining Platform
▲ ●    JOIN NOW    ● ▲[/center
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:17:58 AM

One is centralized and one is decentralized, I trust the decentralized project more (Ethereum) but BNB isn't bad either because the team are very hard working and determined, BNB token relies on binance exchange performance and it's growing better among other top exchanges so far, if you are looking to invest it's better to buy both

lifeinmountain

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:23:01 AM

BNB and Eth both are good coin to invest in long term because eth 2.0 come with many new features which can good for defi traders.
on other hand BNB is also good because binance will do quarterly burn which decrease the supply of bnb coin. and mostly defi project are now built on binancechain it will increase more adoption of bnb coin its good to hold bnb for long term.
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:22:20 AM

Ethereum takes the lead between the two because of use case and decentralization, Ethereum smart contract is well supported by new developers, that's a very useful use case and BNB success depends on binance exchange, binance team are reliable too but Ethereum is just better and more reliable

fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:32:07 AM

I trust BNB because it is safe exchange and popular. Maybe the value per coin will increase due to recent burnt.
But I love ETH the most due to its security, strong performance and the possible launch of ETH2.0 will affect the price hike.
In short I like both, BNB and ETH is the same potential.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 09:44:51 AM

Both of these coins have the same chance of success in the future, although the path taken by BNB and ETH is different, but they have the same goal. BNB is being used to become the engine of the Binance decentralized exchange. Whereas ETH was created with the aim of creating a platform on which Smart Contracts can be run. So, both are equally reliable.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
lxiaoh

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:03:20 AM

It is hard to select from one of this two, BNB and ETH they all look like so potential.
ETH costs about 18 times as much as BNB now,  so if i have to choose, i choose the cheap one, that is BNB. I think the cheap one will be more room to go up.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:23:14 AM

When you choose an alt coin you need to have an idea on its stability in the sense of price, during its life span. That will give you an indication on how well it performed during hard times. If you look at ETH and BNB in that aspect, I would rather go with ETH.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:42:16 PM

I trust both coins, Ethereum is a full decentralized project and it delivers up to its standard, BNB is a Centralized token that revaluates base on the binance exchange performance, meaning that BNB token is useless outside binance exchange since it's a 100% exchange token but still binance is a very reliable crypto exchange, one of the best

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:57:33 PM

Binance platform is the best exchange, we cannot deny that,
because all traders in the world use Binance, and the result is BNB has a very high increase in ROI,
but here I prefer Ethereum, because Ethereum is not an exchange platform, but a smart contract business platform and technology,
of course makes Ethereum even more attractive to investors.
When it comes to exchange, of course binance is the best but when it comes to coin I also prefer eth. Try to compare the charts of ETH and BNB and you will see that the ETH have more good movement than BNB. It is more trending  where the price have more volatility and the price moves faster.

coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 03:58:15 PM

DEFI is the following large thing and practically all application are utilizing Ethereum for this reason and ETH evidence of stake will go live not long from now so parcels to anticipate. As we realize that Ethereum is the most well known altcoin till date as a result of its colossal selection and the radiant Ethereum network and the opposite side bnb has just a single genuine motivation to be important which is the fame of binance trade and we ought not fail to remember that there are some contender trades.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 04:20:34 PM

When you talk about trusting a coin, you have to look at different achievements of the project working with the token or coin, the background and level attained. To me, Ethereum is a base token and can't be compared to BNB, unless there's better and strong competition from BNB. I go with Ethereum.

Agree, ethereum more trustfull, and its mineable too

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 05:38:40 PM

I'll choose both. They can both be trusted. But for usage, I'll choose to buy and hold more ETH coz you can join ICOs/IEOs using ethereum. In terms of trading, ETH is better than BNB to gain profits.
Paulogo

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 07:56:57 PM

Both of these altcoins look promising looking at their antecedents so far. I wouldn't mind taking a risk on both coins. As the higher the risk, the higher the profit if it eventually turns out in ones favour.
But for the purpose of your post I will go for Ethereum due to its wide range use due to its huge adoption in many quarters.
edandrada

Activity: 980
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 08:06:53 PM

of course eth.
there are much more developers and really strong community in ethereum than binance.

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 08:08:57 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2020, 08:31:29 PM by AnonBitCoiner

With respect to 287 votes, 87 percentage of people had choose of Ethereum. Because Etereum was uncomparable one with respected to BNB.Now the ethereum in 500$, it may get into the value of 1000$ before the end of this year for sure. So now the value moved to 600$ and people should wait for the maximum rise in Ethereum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 01:06:06 AM

BNB and ETH have their own advantages for developing and are also the developers of both and both of them compete to make better blockchains faster and cheaper in every transaction.
at this time I think to choose which one is the best is quite difficult

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 02:13:07 AM

Both coin I trusted because when going down always can up not like other coin waiting for more than one year to get moment back, last days ethereum from $600 back again to be $500 and I think will have moment for ethereum back to higher price above $1k, just wait good time when ethereum raise to higher price, maybe the same with BNB look how many time CZ as BNB owner burn coin supply to make price still going up and keep get profit for their investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: