Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:18:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which coin do you trust?
BNB
ETH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin do you trust, BNB or ETH?  (Read 8907 times)
mico.serge

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:35:43 PM

Ofcourse ETH, ETH  is the queen of this market and BTC is the king.. We cant deny the fact that its price will be ascending as well just like what is happening on BTC.. Its very different from the other investments, altcoins and specially native tokens of an exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kid4U

Activity: 20
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 12:56:47 PM

For me both are best at his own place. If u observe both both has a bright future. At one side Ethereum is the most successful and useful altcoin which based on providing smart contracts. While one the other side you can observe 
BNB which is owned by the most popular exchange Binance. So both are the best of the best . so you can easily invest in both soon they will show a huge progress
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 01:07:46 PM

Ofcourse ETH, ETH  is the queen of this market and BTC is the king.. We cant deny the fact that its price will be ascending as well just like what is happening on BTC.. Its very different from the other investments, altcoins and specially native tokens of an exchange.
True, no one hates tokens like ETH even though sometimes transaction fees on the platform are a problem that many people complain about, but on the other hand ETH is still very good to use.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 24, 2021, 10:06:51 PM

86% chose Ethereum, this is amazing, it looks like Ethereum is still dominating the altcoin market,
so it can't be denied, that Ethereum is much better than Binance, and Ethereum 2.0 makes this project increasingly leaving Binance in terms of technology,
and this year a new ATH has been achieved to Ethereum, congrats holders, Ethereum will get better, I'm sure of that.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Scripton

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 01:26:51 AM

I would say ETH. Ethereum (ETH) deserves more recognition. They are clearly the best compared to BNB. Seeing that it is the 2nd top cryptocurrency is enough to know that it is more trustworthy. Gotta give credit too to BNB knowing that it is an exchange token/coin, it sure is delivering a good condition to its holders. But all-in-all, I stan for ETH.
LostConfidence243

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:21:52 AM

Two coins are my favorite. In comparison, Ethereum will be a little ahead of BNB. However, my bet will be on BNB. Because BNB has already started to compete with Ethereum. And Ethereum is building its own network and making a lot of improvements. Maybe 3-5 years from today, BNB will take the place of Etherium.

Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 11:36:35 AM

Two coins are my favorite. In comparison, Ethereum will be a little ahead of BNB. However, my bet will be on BNB. Because BNB has already started to compete with Ethereum. And Ethereum is building its own network and making a lot of improvements. Maybe 3-5 years from today, BNB will take the place of Etherium.

I think now ETH developers need to think hard and quick with so many competitors moving fast with the gas challenge being a major hurdle for projects developing in eth . Not just projects but even normal transactions .

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:05:13 PM

Earlier I preferred eth because of transportation fee but now fee has touched sky so I’m back to All coin’s father BTC
the question was about Eth and BNB. no one talking about Bitcoin here. and Bitcoin's fees are high too, not as much as Eth fees but still higher compared to Eth. I think BNB is the winner among the 2 mentioned.
BNB transaction fee is very cheaper than Ethereum its also very fast. so nowadays lots of projects moving to Binance chain. also BNB is ranked 3rd in CMC. it can overtake Ethereum anytime with this speed.

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:13:51 PM

These two are sure good altcoins to invest, and I also believe that both will be successful in the future, but I would like to ask the community here if which coin they believe will be more successful in the future. I also added a poll so you can vote, this would help people reading this thread to easily determine which coin is better.

Please share your opinion too on why you choose a certain coin.

I think BNB and Ethereum are coins that are very trusted and have great potential, but indeed BNB and Ethereum have different advantages and functions, but I prefer ethereum over BNB, because ethereum is more widely used by the public

Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 01:20:59 PM

I believe both include Ethereum as well as BinanceCoin. they are giant Altcoins in the CMC market and have great potential for investment in the long term. but knowing the very expensive transaction fees on the ethereum network, made me personally invest more money in the Defi BSC project. especially SFP, Yieldfarm, CAKE and AnySwap.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 03:40:30 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2021, 01:20:50 PM by mprep

This is a great opinion gathering thread. To me, personally the two altcoins are doing great at the moment and will be very profitable for investors in the nearest future but, here is why i will choose BNB to ETH.

The Binance team are very good at marketing. what creates value and increase the value of an asset is not just innovations or product development, it is marketing. I see Binance doing this alot in recent times and that is what will make them to outperform most altcoins in the future.

Both are the same as the altcoins I like. because for transactions on the BSC platform I need BNB. And often use to be able to participate in the binance IEO. I think a lot of people agree with me that the binance IEO is the most successful. because the increase in price after listing can reach more than 5X. for ethereum so much that I can get as trading on Dex and also Tokens for trading

Having a product that support innovation in the crypto and blokchain industry is a very strategic move by Binance. Yes, i am referring to the Binance IEO through their product called Binance Launchpad.

As i was reading about this product lately, i discovered that projects or token listed on the platform for IEO would have to use the BNB as their base coin. This does two things; 1. it will help the projects to raise capital to finance their project and 2. it will help in building Binance brand equity.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 04:40:55 PM

I thing the major thing about this particular argument is that ethereum is a base coin and no one is actually controlling it unlike binance token and belive me when i say that i have nothing against bnb but shouldn’t be compared to ether on same level... if the binance cooperation have issues now twud definitely affect the price and might even lead to d end of bnb
Anmol007

Activity: 56
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 08:42:45 PM

These two Alt coin are good and i never disappointed to ETHEREUM and BNB because i see alot of potential in these to Alts coin. Binance Coin (BNB) is the highly popular cryptocurrency created by the well known Binance exchange. BNB tokens can be used to pay fees on the exchange and also to trade cryptos. And (ETH) ETHEREUM Smart contracts are used for eliminating third-party users from various industries. This will lower the costs and provides more secured services or products. ETH or BNB both are trusted coin

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cfif

Activity: 1442
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:38:15 PM

BNB is a newbody currency. How do you trust to wear whose when never used before? The most of part of currency in the hands of developers and not so much markets to exchage - it is a part of to thinks about it before buying.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:47:46 PM

BNB is a newbody currency. How do you trust to wear whose when never used before? The most of part of currency in the hands of developers and not so much markets to exchage - it is a part of to thinks about it before buying.

This is true!

and about BNB about being centralized?
https://steemit.com/binance/@viperblckz/binance-coin-the-centralization-problem-jw9td6ua

There's no way on comparing it out with ETH.It would remain 3rd but this one cant surpass ETH for sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 04:49:08 PM

It's too early to speculate about the equivalence of BNB and ETH. I don't think Ethereum developers will be quietly watching clients leave. Ethereum got its place as the second cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, not by accident. And many projects would be happy to work with ETH but we know huge fees that lead to losses in performance and benefits.

People put their trust in Binance because of the hopelessness, although in fact I like both the BNB coin and the Binance Smart Chain. This is really a way out of a difficult situation.
ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 06:32:05 PM

In the crypto coins platform, BNB & ETH both are successful cryptos. If you compare BNB & ETH, ETH working with DEFI development, on the other side BNB working with their own chain, and their output is very good. I think both coins have a big plan for a better future, but Ethereum is more potential better than Binance. So if you ask my opinion is both coins are trust able.

CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 02:31:47 AM

i personally trust ETH more than BNB, BNB is too overhyped for now,
but ETH itself, it's very very stable and can keep maintaining its existence,volume, and its price.
i do really hope that ETH can reach $2000 soon, don't be panic in this situation guys,
you can HOLD both of them for now. just wait.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1255

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 04:51:22 AM

Actually, I prefer whichever will earn me now.bnb has made me really good money and having a low fee is a separate advantage, centralization bothers me.but like i said i look more at my earnings

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:35:36 AM

These two are sure good altcoins to invest, and I also believe that both will be successful in the future, but I would like to ask the community here if which coin they believe will be more successful in the future. I also added a poll so you can vote, this would help people reading this thread to easily determine which coin is better.

Please share your opinion too on why you choose a certain coin.

I feel like Ethereum will never be replaced by any Coin, be it BNB or other coins. I think etherum will always be the best altcoint. but it is not impossible for BNB to be better than EThereum if it has more investors and continues to be developed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: