Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoins will grow in price faster if the market recovers?  (Read 797 times)
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:43:53 AM

Do not be misleaded, there is no way to know which coin will grow faster in near future, all you can do is to pick from coins that quickly respond to bitcoin change in price or movement, for example NEO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:11:54 AM

Do not be misleaded, there is no way to know which coin will grow faster in near future, all you can do is to pick from coins that quickly respond to bitcoin change in price or movement, for example NEO
Yes, that's right, it's better not to make predictions that it will only mislead people, because there have been so many predictions in the past that have missed the mark, and for coins that respond quickly to price changes when bitcoin is rising it's not only NEO, but are others like LTC, ETH and a few others too.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:16:59 AM

In this current time the best altcoins I think will grow faster is Ethereum and Binance coin because both are the best in their respective areas. Binance exchange is working always towards more development in the exchange sector which will of course cause a good growth in its coin. Ethereum is already on it path to improve its network which is also a good sign of a project having the neccessary features to grow faster.

TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:48:09 AM

Good you bought low back,and as you are already holding bitcoin,which is my number one coin to hold,there are other good coins that can give high return of investment but for me since I don't like holding so much altcoin,the two I would go for are binance coin and Ethereum,these two have have come back bigger and quicker.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:53:02 AM

For me Ethereum and XRP. In the recent crashed, those two are the altcoins that have the highest gain when the market recovers. For those still finding good altcoins, xrp and Ethereum have potential of more growths and development so it is good to have in our portfolio. It is not a recommendation and it is only a pure opinion, always remember that there is always risks in the market.
It's too hard for XRP to raise prices in the current market. Its supply is too large and is unlocked every quarter, I think its current price will be stable for a long time and it will become stablecoins in the future.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:53:40 AM

I have to agree that market tokens that are famously known already can easily recover when the marker recovers. Im pretty sure Binance will increase its price even though the market got hit pretty bad, I admire their whole team especially their CEO, which is very active not just on releasing new features but also sharing their wealth to those who are in need and affected by the pandemic virus. You can truly see how devoted and generous Binance in every aspect.

Tokens or coins that are already well-known or are in the top 50 coinmarketcap will quickly recover because they have large transactions and also a fairly solid community. Community is one of the important elements so that prices can rise again because it involves investor confidence in the project being undertaken
Agree with you, when the market recovers, the top altcoins in coinmarketcap will recover the fastest and most powerful. Because they are the best altcoins and are considered and held by many investors, they also have a great volume to motivate traders.

Yep, I Agree with this alot. Typically when people look for projects to invest in, they check CMC. Pretty much all of the coins listed on high volume exchanges such as Binance should have some good movement. Coins like LTC and others that are tied to bitcoin also tend to do especially well during peaks (and fall during troughs).

Coins that are in large exchangers also do not necessarily have large volumes and that does not mean listing on large exchangers will maintain an increase in price trends. Many projects are delisted from large exchangers because there are no volumes that meet the requirements and this shows that more investor interest in the project and the products produced
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:18:33 PM

I have to agree that market tokens that are famously known already can easily recover when the marker recovers. Im pretty sure Binance will increase its price even though the market got hit pretty bad, I admire their whole team especially their CEO, which is very active not just on releasing new features but also sharing their wealth to those who are in need and affected by the pandemic virus. You can truly see how devoted and generous Binance in every aspect.
The market is not stable, so it will be difficult to say in advance, but I believe that when the covid-19 is over, all financial markets will surely grow again. I consider this a very good opportunity to invest in some potential projects because these coins are currently very cheap. There may still be risks of my own, but I will definitely have the most sensible investment strategy to make the most profit during this time.

I just hope so that this ongoing situation that we're experiencing nowadays will be over as soon as virus will be contained. However, thinking of the market's instability well I think that's a normal thing while there's a problem of the entire world's economy. All currencies have been affected, so I'll be expecting bitcoin at the first place to grow eventually once market recovery will happen.
akwfleaspirit

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 07:56:34 PM

we are to hold altcoins, then ethereum and bnb is still a good bet. This season with btc is becoming interesting. Now btc is springing up and I hope other alts go with it. There are many altcoins in the market, just few can join the ride with btc while others must have died with he coronavirus crises in the cryptocurrency space. Alts to buy, for me it's ethereum and bnb.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hinorizk

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:16:19 AM

Put your bag in Link, its the /biz/ favorite and has strong support so Link's price always the most reactive if there is any positive sign over the market.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:32:51 AM

The fall of the crypto market has stopped. At least some altcoins have not fallen in price for several days and even show weak growth.
Everyone knows that the time of crisis is the best time to buy.
Before the strong fall in the price of Bitcoin, I sold my coins and then managed to buy them back at a much lower price. Now I have money left for additional investments and I am thinking of spending it on bitcoins to average out in case of a fall in the price or better to buy other coins. What kind of altcoins do you think will grow in price faster if the market recovers? I am more interested in your reasoned opinion than the name of a simple coin name.

As always, the top coins in the market are the coins that will likely to regain their price first, and will grow in price faster, Bitcoin should be on top of the list because we are in the halving year, Ethereum because of the POS implementation, all the new coins in the market will have to wait for the market to get better.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:41:55 AM

I am more interested in your reasoned opinion than the name of a simple coin name.
Altcoin is very much on the market with potential.
However, if asked about Altcoin which has the potential to crawl if stable market conditions are likely in general.
I am more sure for this question rate is;
Altcoin BCH, BSV, BCD and BTG have good opportunities going forward and so on if you know.

However, there are many other Altcoun, also have good value in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 05:49:23 AM

Coins/tokens which are constantly developing, bringing something to the crypto space and have good community support. I can't say names but these things are common in the tokens/coins which survives.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:52:35 AM

Put your bag in Link, its the /biz/ favorite and has strong support so Link's price always the most reactive if there is any positive sign over the market.
Which LINK token are you saying? because there are two LINK token models that I see in coinmarketcap, the first is LINK with LN ticker and the second is Chainlink with LINK ticker, so which one do you mean? please answer correctly so that people don't feel lost because of this.

Or

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/link/markets/
          : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/markets/
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 05:57:29 AM

I am more interested in your reasoned opinion than the name of a simple coin name.
Altcoin is very much on the market with potential.
However, if asked about Altcoin which has the potential to crawl if stable market conditions are likely in general.
I am more sure for this question rate is;
Altcoin BCH, BSV, BCD and BTG have good opportunities going forward and so on if you know.

However, there are many other Altcoun, also have good value in the market.
Those coins have potential in the market, bch is also part of my watch lists. I recently earn 30% from it during the short term bull market in February so I know that bch is also good altcoin that we should watch specially after the crisis that we are still experiencing.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 07:18:15 AM

Once the marker start again to recover the most fastest altcoins I guess to rise or recover is the ethereum because when the proce of the movement of bitcoin is us ether increase more and I really like to see that. But this now better to not think about the coin who rise fast because the priority right now is to pump the whole cryptocurrency because everyone will benefits to this.
FontSeli (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:33:42 AM

As always, the top coins in the market are the coins that will likely to regain their price first, and will grow in price faster, Bitcoin should be on top of the list because we are in the halving year, Ethereum because of the POS implementation, all the new coins in the market will have to wait for the market to get better.

With Bitcoin and Ethereum, everything is clear. Bitcoin is the basis of the market and the most reliable investment among cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is the old king of altcoins and many old investors still have warm feelings for it. What about the new coins? Which ones will grow the fastest?

~
~

When Craig Wright next appears in court, BCH and BSV will again move very strongly in price, but the direction of movement is unknown.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:37:49 AM

All top altcoins that lost value will be the first to grow back faster, it's a big opportunity at that time when Bitcoin did a big dive, those who took the advantage are already in double profits, that's 3600$ to 6800$, and if you can even keep for a long time the profit will be higher
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2020, 08:50:10 AM

I have little experience in crypto trading but as per my experience from last two year. Ethereum BNB and BTC are the top coins which are in a strong position and they all are good for short term and long term investment.

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 08:56:40 AM

The list is unlimited, there are many good altcoins that have lose value and I expect smart investors to take advantage of the price loss, coins like BNB, OKB, Cosmos, atoms, Tezos etc can't go wrong

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 09:00:14 AM

All top altcoins that lost value will be the first to grow back faster, it's a big opportunity at that time when Bitcoin did a big dive, those who took the advantage are already in double profits, that's 3600$ to 6800$, and if you can even keep for a long time the profit will be higher
alt altcoin will always be the main answer to such questions. ethereum, BNB, LTC, and others are the main choices to hold when the market has recovered. Well, as far as I know, the potential increase that occurred on these coins could exceed 30% if the market really recovered. because of this, many people recommend top altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: