Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:26:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Bill Gates create Corona Virus (Covid-19) ?  (Read 3745 times)
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:41:21 PM

You're right, if bill Gates made the coronavirus then he must know the cure I do not think bill Gates created the virus there's no human source here Epidemics are usually natural. Only he can save us from this epidemic. thus far nobody was ready to send the right solution which isn't strange the amount of victims and deaths continues to rise Our only hope now's in God. If Gates had really made it he wouldn't are so quiet  it had been how to stop it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 07:43:59 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Today I came across a very interesting set of toys dedicated to coronavirus. Strangely enough, Bill Gates is also present in this set. It's a pity you can't order a few toys for the collection yet.  Angry

Source: https://profile-stalker.to/post/CAT0ODLAHwK/.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 02:24:21 AM

Today I came across a very interesting set of toys dedicated to coronavirus. Strangely enough, Bill Gates is also present in this set. It's a pity you can't order a few toys for the collection yet.  Angry

Source: https://profile-stalker.to/post/CAT0ODLAHwK/.

Are you old even old enough?

Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 03:07:28 AM

People can never make infections If man-made it, his medication would be developed there's no medication for this ailment it is an endowment of nature Gates himself is amazingly stressed over the best approach to keep this infection from arriving. it's a present from God and only he can spare us from this infection.

Yes, the disease is in the hands of God These people can never control If people could control it, antidotes like the coronavirus would have been developed by now There would not have been so many deaths in the whole world. You are right that only God can save us from this infection.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
EmpowNetwork

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 05:33:52 AM

As far as I know it coronavirus originated from a laboratory in Wuhan - China
Tash

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 06:40:59 AM

As far as i know you are a bot.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:09:58 AM

Were is the evidence about that?
You know that you don't know... If you don't have clear evidence that this is true then do not spread false news. It just create panic and misguide people for no reason.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:12:45 PM

The medical has been looking in the wrong direction since virus studies began in the mid-1800s. At that time other choices were available, but the medical went for viruses and vaccines because there was the best money in it.

Viruses are cell helpers that are cleaning up toxins, and repairing cells. It's the fault of the vaccines that we even have enough "pollution" in us to need viruses to clean us up.

COVID-19 Vaccines: Continuing the Long History of Medical Experimentation on Children

First, the entities rushing to develop an experimental chimpanzee-derived COVID-19 injection—the conflict-of-interest-ridden Oxford Vaccine Group, Oxford's Jenner Institute and pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca—announced the imminent expansion of their clinical trials to a wider age range, including children aged 5 to 12 years, despite  "troubling results" when they administered the vaccine to rhesus monkeys. Endorsing the scale-up of the experiment to more than 30,000 eventual participants, including a trial to evaluate the vaccine in young children, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) immediately awarded a generous "$1.2 billion cash injection" for the UK effort (provided without any input from economically strapped American taxpayers). Then, to cap the day off, a UK Court of Appeal ominously ruled that local authorities can vaccinate children in foster care against their parents' wishes, deploying the argument that "it is in the best interests of children to be immunised unless there is a specific reason for them not to be."

Anyone who has been paying a modicum of attention knows where the vaccine cartel wants this to end up—with a mandated injection that will sneak high-risk gene-altering nanoparticles, Trojan-horse-style, into our children, and eventually, into all of us. However, the use of children as a wedge to implement mandates for adults—the age group most affected by COVID-19—would deny children the equal protection of law because the vaccine will not be primarily for their benefit.

A first step on this slippery slope will be to persuade unwitting parents to offer up their children on the altar of COVID-19 vaccine experimentation. It is unclear how the researchers will go about convincing parents to take this step, particularly because the most recent evidence—a systematic review of 45 scientific papers and letters—confirms that children account for only 1% to 5% of diagnosed COVID-19 cases and experience a milder course of disease, a better prognosis than adults, and death "extremely" rarely. Subjecting children to the hazards of clinical trials for a risk this low is perverse.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 08:01:46 AM

I think the news about Bill Gates greating the corona virus is just a hoax from the flat earthers.

First of all, why would he have done it, to vaccine everyone with a chip? There isn't even a cure for the virus around yet. Would have make more sense to develop an antidote first and then spread the virus.

Second, why originate the virus in Wuhan? If he wanted to infect China, there are much more densely populated areas with more tourism to spread the virus in China effectively. Also he would have waited for the new years fest to come around, no spread it in December. But honestly, if his target was USA all along. Why not originate the virus in New York and LA?

There were SARS infections before in China without Bill Gates involvement.

It just doesn't make sense to me.
josephsonand

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 12:19:50 PM

I'm glad that I live at a time when people begin to wake up. More and more people begin to understand who rules the worlds at a given moment. More and more people realize that the tentacles of the Illuminati made their way into all spheres of life. There are those people who understood all this global deception back in the 90s and 2000s (and even earlier).
If you strive for sanity, goodness and your spiritual growth, then you will understand everything yourself, and the information will come to you Smiley
lacir

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 05:34:45 PM

I'm glad that I live at a time when people begin to wake up. More and more people begin to understand who rules the worlds at a given moment. More and more people realize that the tentacles of the Illuminati made their way into all spheres of life. There are those people who understood all this global deception back in the 90s and 2000s (and even earlier).
If you strive for sanity, goodness and your spiritual growth, then you will understand everything yourself, and the information will come to you Smiley

Dont be affraid, they are everywhere.
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2020, 05:53:31 PM

I also believe that the world is not ready for an epidemic. But that does not make me a vaccine developer. Most likely, Bill Gates had in mind that the health of all countries practically does not function. Two - countries could not unite and take timely measures to prevent the spread of the virus. Three - medicine and biotechnology are weak, mankind has not defeated a single virus.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 07:07:16 PM

I also believe that the world is not ready for an epidemic. But that does not make me a vaccine developer. Most likely, Bill Gates had in mind that the health of all countries practically does not function. Two - countries could not unite and take timely measures to prevent the spread of the virus. Three - medicine and biotechnology are weak, mankind has not defeated a single virus.

Mankind cannot be prepared for anything at all.

Gates doesn't even have a medical degree. What makes him think he can create vaccines or enter the human immune system?

Actually, we don't have to use the vaccines. The human body is able to produce its own antibodies that resist viruses.

Human life is a constant struggle against different viruses during which our organism evolves and gets better protection. Immunity can be transmitted from parent to child.

Most known vaccines have negative consequences for human health. I have personally seen the dramatic change in a child's health for the worse after a vaccine. That is why I am against vaccination.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 10:50:31 PM

Mankind cannot be prepared for anything at all.

Gates doesn't even have a medical degree. What makes him think he can create vaccines or enter the human immune system?

Actually, we don't have to use the vaccines. The human body is able to produce its own antibodies that resist viruses.

Human life is a constant struggle against different viruses during which our organism evolves and gets better protection. Immunity can be transmitted from parent to child.

Most known vaccines have negative consequences for human health. I have personally seen the dramatic change in a child's health for the worse after a vaccine. That is why I am against vaccination.

Has anyone seen a living virus under a microscope? If not, how do they know what a virus does?

Personally, I think viruses are cell repair units, repairing damage done by vaccines. They've been lying to us for such a long time that this sounds strange because of what we believe.

So, go out and ask your doctor if he has ever seen a living, moving virus... or if he knows anybody who has. Then get the proof.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 06:15:58 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Has anyone seen a living virus under a microscope? If not, how do they know what a virus does?

Personally, I think viruses are cell repair units, repairing damage done by vaccines. They've been lying to us for such a long time that this sounds strange because of what we believe.

So, go out and ask your doctor if he has ever seen a living, moving virus... or if he knows anybody who has. Then get the proof.

Cool

Were you starring in 'Idiocracy'  Huh
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 07:18:16 AM

In this episode Tim goes over the elite’s plan to use SO2 to block the sun… spearheaded by none other than Bill Gates.

Tim also covers the new underlying condition that George Floyd supposedly had [Copvid-19] and how this is the best 50 day return for the stock market ever.

Please remember to hit the like button...

Now They Want To Block The Sun – George Floyd Had CV19 and Best 50 Day return Ever For Stock Market!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3wmV-wi2J4

Cool

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 01:25:44 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2020, 04:58:08 PM by KingScorpio

no one can proof that,

but,

if 4th generation warfare is being done with racist or islamist migrants,

5th generation is then logically done with bioweapons.

bill gates did a great job developing that weapon, this way they can't beg down the economy of developed white nations with their human right demands to death.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 03:25:59 PM

Cool

Were you starring in 'Idiocracy'  Huh

He might fag your face.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 03:50:13 PM

Cool

Viruses (Covid, flu, hiv, common cold, measles......) do not exit, period.
The highest court in germany (Federal Supreme Court) ruled that measles virus does not exist. If measles does not exit, none exists.
"Virus" is a whole bunch of electrons joined/combined, disharmony in the body. Correct the impalace of electron and protons and you fine.

https://anonhq.com/anti-vaxxer-biologist-stefan-lanka-bets-100k-measles-isnt-virus-wins-german-federal-supreme-court/
Eating the right food creates a chemical reaction, produces energy/vitalaty. Whitout it there is some dis-ease.
Old Billy is not even capable to create a computer virus (as he has not written a line of coce), he out-sourced that aswell.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 04:52:33 PM

Cool

Viruses (Covid, flu, hiv, common cold, measles......) do not exit, period.
The highest court in germany (Federal Supreme Court) ruled that measles virus does not exist. If measles does not exit, none exists.
"Virus" is a whole bunch of electrons joined/combined, disharmony in the body. Correct the impalace of electron and protons and you fine.

https://anonhq.com/anti-vaxxer-biologist-stefan-lanka-bets-100k-measles-isnt-virus-wins-german-federal-supreme-court/
Eating the right food creates a chemical reaction, produces energy/vitalaty. Whitout it there is some dis-ease.
Old Billy is not even capable to create a computer virus (as he has not written a line of coce), he out-sourced that aswell.

In March, 2011, somebody invented the Microsphere Nanoscope. It can see living things, with standard light, almost as powerfully as the electron microscope. The thing is, the Nanoscope watches the life wiggle, but everything in the electron microscope is dead.

2011. That's more than 9 full years. But there still aren't any clear pictures up, with clear explanations of what is being seen. All you get is standard electron microscope garbage.

Personally, I think that they found that viruses are something way different than what has been talked about for the last couple hundred years... and that if they let it out into the open, people would walk away from the medical in droves.

We can't have that, now, can we?

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: