Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:30:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We are having rough days, are you still a HODL?  (Read 580 times)
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:35:58 AM

Honestly, I no longer believe that the idea of bitcoin or other altcoins will "to the moon" after bitcoin halving. I bought BTC at $ 9k with the idea that it was only a few dozen days for the bitcoin halving, after that it was a shock, I had to cut losses and lose nearly 40% of the value of the assets.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:59:00 AM

Unfortunately, I do not hold xmr or other currencies, as it is still risky and it is better to do short-term trading.
looking for an air launch is still profitable if you update and research that the air launch is really good.
and also do some project promotions through extra rewards.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 11:13:29 AM

There are many reasons to encourage one to hold stable cryptocurrencies especially during this period of crisis.
It facilitates the transfer of relief funds to areas where they are needed, this includes international transactions. It can also be used a a payment option should the traditional banking sector collapse or begin to lag. For now physical cash should be completely rules off if we hope to contain the spread of the virus.

The speculative value is still a criteria to hold, but not many people are thinking long term at this point. So any measure to drag the world through this pandemic would be very welcome.
What currencies (crypto or fiat) do you think will survive at the end of this period?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:24:40 AM

Honestly the best thing a logical person can do now is just to  hold, especially good coins.  In this period of market downturn, holding and probably buying more if you have the asset is a good way to go.  Thereafter let's look for better days to come.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:44:46 AM

I'm holding several cryptocurrencies way back in 2018 but when the market was down, I sold it all even in a loss, but all of my funds that I was accumulated from selling my altcoins was already used to buy other cryptocurrencies but this time I'm only bought the top and promising altcoins, namely Tezos, Waves, and some other, technically I'm still a HODLer but these time I already learn don't buy and HODL any Shitcoins.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 11:49:25 AM

When bitcoin price grow then altcoins market will take green battom so this is very cheap price time and you can buy more altcoins which do you want in the top list. My little sister recently bought some XRP for long time hold she want 2x profits but i know she more impressed about XRP.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 11:57:26 AM

Honestly the best thing a logical person can do now is just to  hold, especially good coins.  In this period of market downturn, holding and probably buying more if you have the asset is a good way to go.  Thereafter let's look for better days to come.
No, a hold is not just a solution for the current economic situation. You can trade with short-term profits and arbitrage trading, and the problem is that the profit is only slightly compared to hold.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:45:07 PM

Been holding my crypto assets for quite a long time now. Even during the flash pump early this year, I was not tempted to sell my crypto because I am confident that crypto will bounce back and become bullish starting this year. Hopefully, I am not wrong because I have been holding for a long time now. Hope my patience will not be put into waste.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:46:51 PM

The problem is that everyone does not know when the good days come, so that at this time not many people are making purchases on good coins, and those who hold good coins can also panic under conditions like today, so some of they tend to release it to the market.
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 02:07:53 PM

Holding is good, but if you are on a fast drive where you would want to sell early,then just know that this period isn't what it used to be, holding now means you could hold for a longer time. Trading now is quite dangerous to me since the direction of BTC isn't stable. So spend money only on coin you trust and spare money.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
ArIMy11

Activity: 519

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 02:28:01 PM

Like the subject said, are you still holding cryptocurrencies?

For me, Yes, I am.  Smiley
But how I go through this “Darkness Before the Dawn”?
Looking for airdrop everywhere.  Cheesy
That's the only way I can feel a little warm.  Kiss
Bros, if you hold Monero, I suggest you get Poporo,it seems to be a new and nice project.

I put the website and an article for this project, if you hold monero, you can check.  Cheesy
http://poporo.io/
https://link.medium.com/LVjLUaxTT4

Yes I am holding my bitcoin/ my cryptos. Price is not that bad. Today we notice a surprise increase for the nth time. I think some countries who does recover from the corona virus is one good reason. (I'm sorry for not having a concrete evidence to support what I have said but this is only according to my observation).
Airdrop? Free money. Just want to remind you to "Be careful". Not all airdrops are profitable. Sometime you'll be scammed.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 02:36:14 PM

Rough time will pass eventually and good times will come again, at this point, it is important to be smart and apply caution, as an investor, you must be aware of what is happening in the market and decide if you want to stay and see it through of leave and come back when the storm is over, but don't forget that the market always recover from any bad storm, all that is required is to wait it out.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 02:39:35 PM

yes I still holding my cryptos and hoping to bounce back in the market. I'm not a fan of monero and it is my first time to hear about poporo, I don't think if this is good investment but let's see that in the future.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 04:44:24 PM

As history shows, black stripes always give way to white. For whatever reason, everyone keeps coins that have fallen in price, they will be able to sell them without loss. But whether it is worth taking a loss of lost time and an opportunity for earning, this is a lilac affair of every

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 05:19:02 PM

Why not?
I already sold before the storm happened, and I can't say that I am lucky but that's just how I am before the uncertain happens anyway. It is just a matter of pre-reaction and preparedness.
Back before BTC was still around 9k, I already sold some. Whatever that is already left is still sitting in my wallet, just like always.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 05:47:28 PM

Honestly, I no longer believe that the idea of bitcoin or other altcoins will "to the moon" after bitcoin halving. I bought BTC at $ 9k with the idea that it was only a few dozen days for the bitcoin halving, after that it was a shock, I had to cut losses and lose nearly 40% of the value of the assets.

That's why crypto is called unpredictable. Just imagine about those who bought for 1$ and 20k mate , you will be really surprised for sure. crypto is purely a long-term asset you cannot expect a big return in a real quick time. Records are made to break just wait for your day, BTCs price reaction will be observed only when most of them start to buy. Right now it is going in opposite direction which means people are selling that's the biggest drawback of the downfall and obviously the corona virus is a major concern right now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:25:13 PM

Yes i am holding, in some cases I was kinda lucky while in the other I wasn't, how? Before the dump I was able to sell to USDT just two days before it happened. For the other case I was holding an altcoin thus am still holding it till whenever possible. Nevertheless, I have BTC in my wallet and am not bothered about it because there is better days ahead and its nature alone is enough to make it increase in price later on. As for the USDT once I find a good entry point am going for more BTC with some ETH and BNB then hold because just like BTC there is more to gain from these altcoins. 

Goldada

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:27:32 PM

Yes I am still believing this is just the beginning of greater days in crypto, so I still hold a couple of coins I know will do well no matter what the crisis might be. This is a hard time but not the time to dump.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 06:38:18 PM

we all have bad days, such as a weak market situation, new coins or old coins have lost a lot of value, and the emergence of VirusCorona which may have affected the crypto industry. on the one hand I personally am not desperate to continue to hold the top coins, because I believe that one day the market situation will improve and the price of bitcoin and other top altcoin can raise prices again.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 06:16:16 PM

Unfortunately, I did not have time to sell off part of my assets before the recent recession, so I have no choice.
Given that everything that is happening on the crypto market is correlated with the stock markets, we can conclude that the return of prices to their previous state can take from 1 to 3 months.
Personally, I’m ready to wait, even if now the price drops even lower. Better I will be patient and sell at the best price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: