Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bounty group is dead  (Read 2091 times)
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 05:14:03 PM

Once this market recovers and investors are interested in new projects, I believe that bounty will be as bustling as 2017 and 2018. But I think it's too hard to happen because the market now a lot harsher than before

It's too difficult to reverse the situation like in 2017 where investors now no longer trust new projects and there are a lot of scamers for new projects so they prefer not to invest.
Bounty is now only a part that will be successful where we have to be able to choose to promote it and therefore the role of investors is also very important in a project.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:30:27 AM

Some gift channel groups that no longer function, can they no longer be trusted as managers so that no projects will be managed by them?
Although some of these telegram groups are popular with the gifts they managed before.

@qqwx_bounty
@arnobs_bounty
@KrypitalBounty
@RoyalTeamBounty
@Officialbountyportals
@topbountymanager
@bountiesbybernard
@bountygroupp
@bingobounties
@bountiesbykopisusu
@bountycloud
@bountyhive
@adsistmediabounty
@BountySuiteSupport

Many projects now turn to scam or fail that's why i am not surprised if some bounty group was closed or not functioning now because they don't have good project to handle.But @adsistmediabounty is still functioning with few good project,although i also joined two projects from them that turns to nothing.

tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 10:02:33 AM

It can be said that projects bounties are now dead, because in reality it is very difficult to find projects that pay properly. Indeed not all
projects scams, but even if legit is paid is not very feasible. Very far from being paid when the bounty is in 2018. Therefore there are so
many dead bounty group, some telegram groups are also inactive and dead. Hopefully this situation does not last long, I am very hope
projects bounty can rise again.
Exactly I think same. Now crypto market is not passing good time. Maximum bounty projects are fail or scam. As a result many bounty support telegram group, investors and bounty hunters are now inactive. I hope when crypto market will recover or stable then they will active again.
Once this market recovers and investors are interested in new projects, I believe that bounty will be as bustling as 2017 and 2018. But I think it's too hard to happen because the market now a lot harsher than before

We can't expect as many bounties in the future as we did in 2017-2018. The cryptocurrency market is already saturated with a huge number of different coins, which in most cases remained unclaimed. But in the future, I expect from those projects that will conduct their bounties, that they will be paid in coins that are already traded on the exchange.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 10:07:46 AM

Some gift channel groups that no longer function, can they no longer be trusted as managers so that no projects will be managed by them?
Although some of these telegram groups are popular with the gifts they managed before.

@qqwx_bounty
@arnobs_bounty
@KrypitalBounty
@RoyalTeamBounty
@Officialbountyportals
@topbountymanager
@bountiesbybernard
@bountygroupp
@bingobounties
@bountiesbykopisusu
@bountycloud
@bountyhive
@adsistmediabounty
@BountySuiteSupport

When I started Bounty, @bountyhive was my best then, I actually made enough from them but I can't really tell what happened to them as they started managing dead projects. I just wish the likes of 2017/2018 where Bounty used to be very good can be reversed
Too difficult for bounty to become as good as before, the current market is much harder than 2017-2018. Investors are not interested in new projects and ICOs are dead, bounty will now also die gradually like ICOs

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 10:19:48 AM

A dead bounty group is a confirmation that a bounty management has failed and can no longer attract any bounty participants, nor viable projects.
And this is often related to non payment of bounty rewards when due, or promotion of fake projects causing hunters to work for free.

Lets continue to do our own research, as we select the best bounties to join.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 10:24:55 AM

It can be said that projects bounties are now dead, because in reality it is very difficult to find projects that pay properly. Indeed not all
projects scams, but even if legit is paid is not very feasible. Very far from being paid when the bounty is in 2018. Therefore there are so
many dead bounty group, some telegram groups are also inactive and dead. Hopefully this situation does not last long, I am very hope
projects bounty can rise again.
Exactly I think same. Now crypto market is not passing good time. Maximum bounty projects are fail or scam. As a result many bounty support telegram group, investors and bounty hunters are now inactive. I hope when crypto market will recover or stable then they will active again.

We can't expect as many bounties in the future as we did in 2017-2018. The cryptocurrency market is already saturated with a huge number of different coins, which in most cases remained unclaimed. But in the future, I expect from those projects that will conduct their bounties, that they will be paid in coins that are already traded on the exchange.
You are right, new projects will be very difficult to succeed now because we currently have too many projects on the market, and investors will never be interested in new projects. We can only expect old projects to do bounty and surely we will get money from them because they are projects listed at the exchange.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 11:53:25 AM

I participated in several Bounty companies whose management was carried out by such groups as Bountyhive and bountysuite.  Honestly, I still have not received remuneration from these companies for my work.  Of course, my indignation is a drop in the bucket, but I'm sure that it was the poor results of these groups that led to their inoperability and low demand among users.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 11:59:55 AM

I participated in several Bounty companies whose management was carried out by such groups as Bountyhive and bountysuite.  Honestly, I still have not received remuneration from these companies for my work.  Of course, my indignation is a drop in the bucket, but I'm sure that it was the poor results of these groups that led to their inoperability and low demand among users.
I also like you, have been very much involved in their bounty in the past. But I still didn't get anything from them because those projects failed and scam, but I still don't understand why people trust and acclaim these groups so much. Clearly there are many other groups that do better and have more successful bounty

Teinkle

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 12:44:01 PM

This is normal for now because  more bounties were now replaced by social mining one. In social mining it's easier to do task and less spammy.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 12:00:49 PM

This is normal for now because  more bounties were now replaced by social mining one. In social mining it's easier to do task and less spammy.
So you mean to say that we wouldn't get decent rewards doing bounty at this time because more bounty people are opt to do the social mining?
That's not true, Bounty is currently the best option to promote a campaign. But the current situation is not so good for bounty projects, I believe that in the future when the market recovers, bounty will surely be bustling like previous years.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 12:50:53 PM

I do not understand the social mining that you mean, because from the beginning there have been many bounties that rely on social media on each participant for promotion.

So you mean to say that we wouldn't get decent rewards doing bounty at this time because more bounty people are opt to do the social mining?
I don't think the intention is like that, because there have been many bounties that have used the services of the participants through social media.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:01:19 PM

That's not true, Bounty is currently the best option to promote a campaign. But the current situation is not so good for bounty projects, I believe that in the future when the market recovers, bounty will surely be bustling like previous years.
Yes, that is not true, because the current market situation that causes some bounty projects is difficult to develop, and I am also sure that this will end soon because everything that was initially bad will always end in goodness in the future.
Retainly_Collie

Second Live

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:08:24 PM

Yes, that is not true, because the current market situation that causes some bounty projects is difficult to develop, and I am also sure that this will end soon because everything that was initially bad will always end in goodness in the future.
As long as the bull run comes, I believe there will be lots of new projects coming up and they will run bounty with great budgets. Everything is waiting for Bitcoin and this whole market goes up, if Bitcoin still cannot go up this year then I believe that there will be no chance for altcoin and bounty.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 01:57:43 PM

As long as the bull run comes, I believe there will be lots of new projects coming up and they will run bounty with great budgets. Everything is waiting for Bitcoin and this whole market goes up, if Bitcoin still cannot go up this year then I believe that there will be no chance for altcoin and bounty.
usually at the beginning no one can guarantee that the project will succeed or not because the bounty campaign this year is no longer promising, unlike the bounty campaign in 2007, so if you have a lot of free time then you can use your time to participate in the existing bounty campaign even though we don't know the results were successful or not the important thing was effort.

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 02:03:08 PM

As long as the bull run comes, I believe there will be lots of new projects coming up and they will run bounty with great budgets.
That's expected that we will see more new projects as they understand that people are ready to invest when in bull run.
however, in terms of success on the bounty, we can't tell that it would be the same last 2017.

Everything is waiting for Bitcoin and this whole market goes up, if Bitcoin still cannot go up this year then I believe that there will be no chance for altcoin and bounty.
Bitcoin will rise but we don't know when its going to happen.. but if this happens soon, there's a chance that it will trigger an altcoins season which will help improve the overall market.

kceekcee

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 02:13:32 PM

I think this is a simple situation, whenever a bounty group is dead. It literally means that the bounty management team cannot attract projects to promote
and also cannot attract bounty hunters.

It happens most time, when there is greed.
Retainly_Collie

Second Live

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 02:22:50 PM

What is social mining? I have never even heard of this form before. Is it better than bounty and is there a better budget than bounty? The current Bounty is dead and I don't know when it will revive again

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 02:23:44 PM

I think this is a simple situation, whenever a bounty group is dead. It literally means that the bounty management team cannot attract projects to promote

It was that ruin when scams started to grow and it badly affects the reputation that was been good before.
If we could recall somehow in the past year when the crypto is just started to spread, it was really a good way to promote projects in the community. But suddenly it was change and you are right, GREED is the reason to start ruining it. It is no wonder why investors never look for new projects because of this and the assurance has nothing to see.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 02:30:39 PM

I have entered several bounties from 2017 to 2019, But I join mostly in 2017 after that on succeeding years I think I have entered not more than 5 bounties. I noticed most of the telegram groups that I have joined almost all of them are dead now or deleted, maybe 95% of it. Even bounty groups like bountyhive have no activity I guess they muted the group and shift to emails for support. There only few good projects and bounties that succeed now so we better find them.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 02:48:30 PM

To their credit, I have to say that being a bounty manager is one of the toughest jobs out there. I know a few bounty managers, who had to deal with unruly bounty hunters on one side and scammy ICO promoters on the other. If something goes wrong, the blame always fall on the bounty manager and they will be pasted with red trust. And this has happened to a large number of bounty managers, even after putting a lot of hard work in managing the bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: