Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bounty group is dead  (Read 2091 times)
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 02:16:05 PM

Seriously you don't need a bounty group to stay updated about upcoming bounty campaigns, everything you are looking for this forum got it covered, or you can just go direct to external bounty forums like bountyhive, bounty0x, bounty miner etc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 02:22:20 PM

A whole lot of bounty groups are dead including bountyhive, bounty0x and a whole lot of popular bounty management group have gone rapidly down. Bounty has taken another shape although I am still thinking that bounty cant entirely goes off the grid. it may come back with full force again or remain the way it is now

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:18:29 PM

in 2018 I am very fond of projects from @Officialbountyportals, because there are many good projects that they have managed, but now their history starts to deteriorate because the quality of the projects they manage is not as good as before, as managers should be more objective in choosing or accepting offers to manage a project, because this really determines our trust in participants.

Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 04:34:05 PM

Seriously you don't need a bounty group to stay updated about upcoming bounty campaigns, everything you are looking for this forum got it covered, or you can just go direct to external bounty forums like bountyhive, bounty0x, bounty miner etc
Yes, basically this is so, we all do not need to stay in any bounty group, especially if there is no discussion of new bounties, only for external bounty forums such as bountyhive, bounty0x, bounty miners also have groups, so they are not only limited to platforms but it also looks like a community for bounties.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:29:56 PM

A whole lot of bounty groups are dead including bountyhive, bounty0x and a whole lot of popular bounty management group have gone rapidly down. Bounty has taken another shape although I am still thinking that bounty cant entirely goes off the grid. it may come back with full force again or remain the way it is now
Yes, it can not be separated from the scammers who make bounties in such a large amount, that the popular bounty management group has declined rapidly, because if the scammers do not appear in the bounty, then I don't think the decline in the bounty group will occur, and the bounty will always advance until now.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:58:14 PM

if not mistaken at that time I saw @adsistmediabounty still active or maybe someone else used this name and revived. but I agree that some of the above list are very famous in managing bounty projects in 2018-2019

103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:59:53 PM

So many bounty groups went domicile, could be because there weren't good projects ,also for this year, as it started with the pandemic could also have caused a delay in upcoming projects which in turn has some effect on bounty, but presently some bounty groups are beginning to resurrect as their are some good bounty projects now.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:03:52 PM

if not mistaken at that time I saw @adsistmediabounty still active or maybe someone else used this name and revived. but I agree that some of the above list are very famous in managing bounty projects in 2018-2019
That's right, and for the name @adsistmediabounty it still exists today even though they don't hold the new bounty, but now they are also making payments at the bounties they once held, and I think they are still active today.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:23:02 PM

Some gift channel groups that no longer function, can they no longer be trusted as managers so that no projects will be managed by them?
Although some of these telegram groups are popular with the gifts they managed before.

@qqwx_bounty
@arnobs_bounty
@KrypitalBounty
@RoyalTeamBounty
@Officialbountyportals
@topbountymanager
@bountiesbybernard
@bountygroupp
@bingobounties
@bountiesbykopisusu
@bountycloud
@bountyhive
@adsistmediabounty
@BountySuiteSupport

If you check some bounty groups again now, you will find more to add to that list, funny enough some bounty groups on that list were all active last year but this year there tend to be a change in event, where new bounty groups are getting bounties and the old ones aren't, also where some bounty groups have many campaigns running and others just have 1 or 2. In my own opinion, it is not a matter of trust because I know some of the bounty groups used to have good and trusted bounties rather it is a matter of getting a legit bounty for hunters which is very important.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:34:26 PM

Some gift channel groups that no longer function, can they no longer be trusted as managers so that no projects will be managed by them?
Although some of these telegram groups are popular with the gifts they managed before.

@qqwx_bounty
@arnobs_bounty
@KrypitalBounty
@RoyalTeamBounty
@Officialbountyportals
@topbountymanager
@bountiesbybernard
@bountygroupp
@bingobounties
@bountiesbykopisusu
@bountycloud
@bountyhive
@adsistmediabounty
@BountySuiteSupport
I know @adsistmediabounty is still functional and recently finished distributing the Ixinium bounty rewards. Don't know of the rest anyway. In addition to the list, @Sylon bounties is also practically dead with no news from the manager for about a year now. Well, the dormancy of these groups don't really mean bounties are dead.
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:44:50 PM

If there is no good project for them then there is no profit so leaving the group is better situation. I think bad year or good year it doesn't matter because long decrease real project it's important matter. I just looking one bounty group stay alive bountydetective group there manage 7-8 bounty in this year. In my opinion some bounty group will be back if the market can restore like 2017 year.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 06:48:03 PM

-sinp-
I know @adsistmediabounty is still functional and recently finished distributing the Ixinium bounty rewards. Don't know of the rest anyway. In addition to the list, @Sylon bounties is also practically dead with no news from the manager for about a year now. Well, the dormancy of these groups don't really mean bounties are dead.
@adsistmediabounty even though they have completed the distribution of Ixinium but their group currently does not have a campaign anymore because there are some cheating teams in managing it so that now many projects no longer trust the bounty group.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:07:16 PM

Yes, it can not be separated from the scammers who make bounties in such a large amount, that the popular bounty management group has declined rapidly, because if the scammers do not appear in the bounty, then I don't think the decline in the bounty group will occur, and the bounty will always advance until now.
like a war, many of the 2017 bounty managers are also nowhere to be seen, Amazix? Bounty Hive? also not visible, maybe they are tired because the current Bounty is worse than last year
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 08:53:46 PM

@adsistmediabounty
and @BountySuiteSupport are still active in managing bounty even though there is no new bounty offer yet, and now what is popular is the Bounty detective they manage many bounties five to six bounty projects are still running there
Yes, now Bounty Detective is very popular, but maybe in the future they will also disappear like other telegram groups. What I pay attention to is that every year popular bounty manager will always appear and the popular ones will now disappear, it's like rotating trophy

andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 09:08:04 PM

@adsistmediabounty
and @BountySuiteSupport are still active in managing bounty even though there is no new bounty offer yet, and now what is popular is the Bounty detective they manage many bounties five to six bounty projects are still running there
Yes, now Bounty Detective is very popular, but maybe in the future they will also disappear like other telegram groups. What I pay attention to is that every year popular bounty manager will always appear and the popular ones will now disappear, it's like rotating trophy
I'm sure not all bounty managers have popularity because they all have movements like a wheel that is spinning, when there is someone who is at the top there are times when that person feels below as well and after that it rises again to become a person at the top level. the wheel of life will always be like that.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:26:47 AM

But the bounty group and bounty channel make it easier for us to get the latest updates. Because it is connected to a smartphone so we can get notifications immediately.

Some bounty managers who have good reputations, Like arteezy, jolin, etc. choose to go on hiatus for a while because they have not been able to find a project that is truly legit and promises worth payment. So to maintain the good name, they chose to pause for a moment.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:18:48 AM

I am not familiar with all the groups, however.I like the service of @adsistmediabounty Group very much.Their service is very nice.They get along very well with the hunters in a very sincere way.In addition, the Bounty Detective Group is currently doing much better.However, there are some groups that do not pay the hunters.It's not right to do that.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:26:43 AM

in fact, at this time it is rare that bounties have the potential to emerge. however, not every day people will offer a project to the bounty manager, so it's only natural that they disappear slowly. however, I am of the opinion that if in the future the bounty becomes popular again, there will be many more such groups appear.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:27:40 AM

After years of working in the crypto market and being a bounty hunter, I find that groups only survive in the short term. Only personal managers can do it long and select the best projects. Team bounty teams will often be disbanded because not all projects are good and when the salary is less then they will disband. As for the personal and prestigious managers, they work quite a long time. Wapinter, for example, has been active for a long time in the crypto market and only receives good projects and is always guaranteed to pay.

Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 05:29:44 AM

But the bounty group and bounty channel make it easier for us to get the latest updates. Because it is connected to a smartphone so we can get notifications immediately.

Some bounty managers who have good reputations, Like arteezy, jolin, etc. choose to go on hiatus for a while because they have not been able to find a project that is truly legit and promises worth payment. So to maintain the good name, they chose to pause for a moment.
Yes, aside from having notification, we can easily receive and read the latest updates using our smartphone. It is better to have another way of receiving updates aside from this forum. It is just sad to see that they are not the same as before, everyone already leave/forgotten/abandon the group.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀