Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Health Professionals and COVID-19 - PROOF  (Read 1378 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 02:45:46 PM

someone gets shot and will bleed out in minutes
badecker tells them to go to a chiropractor and learn how to do yoga
(facepalm)

someone gets shot. will bleed out in minutes
badecker tells them to go a herbal dietician, to get a shopping list and a food prep guide. sending them home to run around a kitchen for an hour
(facepalm)

It's definitely an anti-scientific world view.

The chiropractor is on the scene faster than the paramedics, and saves them both with advanced paramedic-like practices that are way better than what the paramedics have..

Cool
Some people believe that anti-scientific world view. But I think there is probably a reason the US Military has "Medics" not "Chiropractors."
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 03:03:35 PM

someone gets shot and will bleed out in minutes
badecker tells them to go to a chiropractor and learn how to do yoga
(facepalm)

someone gets shot. will bleed out in minutes
badecker tells them to go a herbal dietician, to get a shopping list and a food prep guide. sending them home to run around a kitchen for an hour
(facepalm)

It's definitely an anti-scientific world view.

The chiropractor is on the scene faster than the paramedics, and saves them both with advanced paramedic-like practices that are way better than what the paramedics have..

Cool
Some people believe that anti-scientific world view. But I think there is probably a reason the US Military has "Medics" not "Chiropractors."

In the military, the term "medic" covers the first aid guy out in the field who often doesn't use modern hospital equipment and processes. A military medic is/can-be way different than a doctor.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 05:14:52 PM

In the military, the term "medic" covers the first aid guy out in the field who often doesn't use modern hospital equipment and processes. A military medic is/can-be way different than a doctor.

in post 1910 era. medics actually have medical training to actually do more then you think
they get trained in how to do surgeries and other things while in the midst of a warzone.

if you think that military medics only know how to tick a band-aid on a wounded soldier. then you really are lacking the basic concept of common sense, research, understanding of how things work

you do not earn the rank of medic by just holding a box of band-aids
but now your showing your 110 years out of date in regards to military history

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 05:35:40 PM

in post 1910 era. medics actually have medical training to actually do more then you think
they get trained in how to do surgeries and other things while in the midst of a warzone.

if you think that military medics only know how to tick a band-aid on a wounded soldier. then you really are lacking the basic concept of common sense, research, understanding of how things work

you do not earn the rank of medic by just holding a box of band-aids
but now your showing your 110 years out of date in regards to military history

If you think you are accurately describing "medic," you are falling way short of your own expectations.

If you are trying to describe what I think, you are simply trolling.

Here is what I mean. Anybody can take a handful of words that somebody else says, and stretch their meaning into all kinds of things that the other person didn't mean. You do this all the time.

The result is that you are wrecking your own credibility. That's okay, if it's an honest accident. But with you it happens so extremely much, that you are simply trying to cloud some important info that you don't like for one reason or another.

But, it does have one redeeming factor. It gets you higher activity in the forum.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:04:11 PM

badecker thinks a soldier just needs to put a red cross on a shoulder sleave to earn the medic rank

no wonder he has no clue what real people with medical training do and have been trained for.. he has no experience

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 07:09:29 PM

badecker thinks a soldier just needs to put a red cross on a shoulder sleave to earn the medic rank

no wonder he has no clue what real people with medical training do and have been trained for.. he has no experience
Well, one could have an anti-scientific world view, and still know what medics do.

I kind of do not think I'd want a chiropractor sawing my leg off or even splinting it.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:50:50 AM

Well, one could have an anti-scientific world view, and still know what medics do.

I kind of do not think I'd want a chiropractor sawing my leg off or even splinting it.

But there are circumstances in which you probably would... like no doctor around, and greater disaster without the work of the chiropractor.

But, we are looking for proof of CV in all the Coronavirus blab. Got any?

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 01:13:28 AM

But there are circumstances in which you probably would... like no doctor around, and greater disaster without the work of the chiropractor.

Cool

your the guy where if there was a courtroom of doctors
10 ICU doctors that have witnessed patients with covid19 symptoms
5 lab experts that have fully analysed the virus in samples from the 10 doctors patients
1 chiropractor who has been handcuffed to your bed since november

you would ignore dismiss or avoid acknowledging the 10 doctors and 5 lab experts. and instead only want to hear the chiropractors opinion. even if he has not seen any evidence or patients.
you would then claim because your preffered person has no experience, that there is no evidence and no patients because your chiropractor has never had any himself

and that how stupid i know you would treat a scenario like this

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 01:29:29 AM

Cool

your the guy where if there was a courtroom of doctors
10 ICU doctors that have witnessed patients with covid19 symptoms
5 lab experts that have fully analysed the virus in samples from the 10 doctors patients
1 chiropractor who has been handcuffed to your bed since november

you would ignore dismiss or avoid acknowledging the 10 doctors and 5 lab experts. and instead only want to hear the chiropractors opinion. even if he has not seen any evidence or patients.
you would then claim because your preffered person has no experience, that there is no evidence and no patients because your chiropractor has never had any himself

and that how stupid i know you would treat a scenario like this

Again, none of your blabber is proof. A little of your blabber shows us what proof would have to look like, slightly. But let's get serious, and find some real proof.

Proof would include why your 5 lab experts think they have literally analyzed the virus - with the reports and witnesses to the testing - as opposed to those other lab experts who would show why that analysis wasn't proper analysis.

So far we only have lab people saying this and that, including other lab people who are too scared of the medical to really say what's on their mind.

So, since this is a forum, blab all you want. But until you show some proof, sickness isn't a hoax, but Coronavirus is a hoax.

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:27:39 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 02:43:42 AM by Spendulus

Cool
I have zero proof of CV in Coronovirus for a self avowed anti-scientific person who asks for proof.

By your medieval attitude you've already rejected them.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:16:17 AM

So far we only have lab people saying this and that, including other lab people who are too scared of the medical to really say what's on their mind.

i know you seem to be jumping bath to december/january mythology but, here we go again
there is actual medical evidence of analysis of a novel(new) strain of sars which they called sars-ncov-2 in january
and later shortened the name to covid-19

they know and can recognise 7 main strains of corona from past and present that impact human health.
they can actually tell the difference between the 2002 Sars strain, the MERS strain and the covid strain

although in december january these identifications involved sending specimens to a certain lab and it taking 24hours+ to get results

now they know what methods are needed to test for this specific covid-19 strain. they have ramped up manufacturing of test machines and chemicals needed for the tests. and it has become both more common place and faster to test and get results

most hospitals for instance in the UK have their own equipment now. and there are 8 regional labs that can take the overflow.
these tests are not simple litmus test/pregnancy test things. these are proper lab tests.
the reason the UK can do 10k a day because they actually bothered to do this. they are ramping up further to get to a 100k a day testing ability by the end of april. again this is proper testing of specifically the indentifiers of only covid

if you actually bothered to do some research. and actually had the desire to find the truth and proof. there is lots to find
here is just one example that took me about 3 seconds to link

i am staring to think your style of learning is not to actually try reaching out and feeding yourelf with knowledge. but instead make silly noises and hope someone spoonfeeds you knowledge. and then out of stupidity just spit at those that feed you. and only want to get fed by certain people even if what they feed you is bad for you..
does that sound like your childhood? because it very much explains your approach to things noted on this forum

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:28:42 AM

they can actually tell the difference between the 2002 Sars strain, the MERS strain and the covid strain

although in december january these identifications involved sending specimens to a certain lab and it taking 24hours+ to get results

now they know what methods are needed to test for this specific covid-19 strain. they have ramped up manufacturing of test machines and chemicals needed for the tests. and it has become both more common place and faster to test and get results...

Does that require RNA sequence checking, quantitative analysis of RNA components fractions, or otherwise, how in the work would such closely things be told apart? (Yes I could look it up, just trying to raise the level of the discussion a bit here)
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:48:46 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 04:18:08 AM by franky1

now they know what methods are needed to test for this specific covid-19 strain. they have ramped up manufacturing of test machines and chemicals needed for the tests. and it has become both more common place and faster to test and get results...

Does that require RNA sequence checking, quantitative analysis of RNA components fractions, or otherwise, how in the work would such closely things be told apart? (Yes I could look it up, just trying to raise the level of the discussion a bit here)

im just going by what i have researched in the UK(where i live) as its then more relevant to me
they do know how to do it based on the actual RNA and it is specific to covid19

just to add, hospitals also run other tests asa double check to rule out any false negatives/false positives.
seems badecker thinks its a one test one magic pill situation that hospitals do.. it aint.

they are trying to work on a good reliable test kit(like a pregnancy test but not).. but so far the false positive rate is 10%ish so not that good. but still maybe useful as a cheap 10minute indicator while waiting for proper lab results

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:05:59 AM

most hospitals for instance in the UK have their own equipment now. and there are 8 regional labs that can take the overflow.
these tests are not simple litmus test/pregnancy test things. these are proper lab tests.
the reason the UK can do 10k a day because they actually bothered to do this. they are ramping up further to get to a 100k a day testing ability by the end of april. again this is proper testing of specifically the indentifiers of only covid

I take my car in to the shop to get a part replaced that I know is bad. The shop gives me a quote. Later they call me back saying they misquoted by accident... wrong year. It's gonna cost me twice as much.

I ask them if they can't get an after market item. They tell me there aren't any, and they have found the best price.

I get online, and find the part all over the place, cheaper than they quoted me in the beginning.

You got proof?

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 11:11:45 AM

I take my car in to the shop to get a part replaced that I know is bad. The shop gives me a quote. Later they call me back saying they misquoted by accident... wrong year. It's gonna cost me twice as much.

I ask them if they can't get an after market item. They tell me there aren't any, and they have found the best price.
I get online, and find the part all over the place, cheaper than they quoted me in the beginning.

You got proof?

you? making a call to ask for something?
doesnt sound like you.
you are more of the person that looks at google images of car parts and then imagines your car is suddenly fixed.
meanwhile when you get in the car and its still bad. you have to truly have that moment of clarity that all of your imaginary thoughts are not what normal people in reality do.
you have to have that moment when you realise you have wasted your own time and not fixed your problem
you have to have that moment of clarity to then actually do something real and with purpose.

but knowing you. you will decline from doing anything as usual and say you yourself it just needs more careful thought fantasy

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:27:18 PM

You got proof?

you? making a call to ask for something?
doesnt sound like you.
you are more of the person that looks at google images of car parts and then imagines your car is suddenly fixed.
meanwhile when you get in the car and its still bad. you have to truly have that moment of clarity that all of your imaginary thoughts are not what normal people in reality do.
you have to have that moment when you realise you have wasted your own time and not fixed your problem
you have to have that moment of clarity to then actually do something real and with purpose.

but knowing you. you will decline from doing anything as usual and say you yourself it just needs more careful thought fantasy

Wow! At first glance, that seems so remarkable. But after a little thought, it becomes apparent that it is pathetic. What do I mean?

What is the absolutely clearest proof that is shown by the Coronavirus pandemic? I mean, this thread is about proof, right? And there might be several proofs that are apparent. But what is the biggest proof?

That the medical doesn't know what it is doing.

This proof is obvious, because if they knew what they were doing, there wouldn't be a pandemic in the first place. There might be a blip of a pandemic, but there wouldn't be any serious pandemic.

Then we have a joker like franky1 (who seems to be tied to the medical in the UK) applying the incompetence of the medical to an imaginary way that he thinks I handle my car. And he does it knowing fool well how much of a failure the medical is.

This brings us to the second proof that the CV pandemic is showing us. What is this second proof?

That the medical would knowingly, rather play their medical game,
than heal people from the CV pandemic.

How do we know this? Because they deride those who have success curing the CV symptoms. And mostly they do this when they themselves haven't taken part in the symptom relief.

Time to go to the third proof. The third proof has to do with all the successes that some people (including some doctors) have had with different therapies and protocols. But standard medical jokers (like the one mentioned above) want to hide the successes, because they themselves haven't had any, and they are jealous.

The jealousy of many medical people is shown
by the fact that they would rather focus on protocol than what works,
and deride those others that have success in unorthodox ways.

The medical is like the universities that train their people in all kinds of stuff that isn't associated with the object-study-directions the students want to go in.

The cures for Coronavirus are like the trade schools that get the job done rather than palying around with trying to know everything about everything.

Time to recognize and realize that it was medical research that created the Coronavirus in the first place, and now it is the medical that is playing with out lives by manipulating us around their Coronavirus. Isn't it time we get out from under the manipulating thumb of the medical, so that we can live healthy lives?

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:17:34 PM

I can think of a couple ways that could be accomplished but typically it would be a several year long project.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 01:24:48 AM

I can think of a couple ways that could be accomplished but typically it would be a several year long project.

scanning DNA/RNA doesnt take several years per sample

they just need to look for certain indicators to narrow it down.
its like finding the difference between a orange and a human which is super easy and fast. so is finding the difference between an orange and a tangerine

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:00:24 AM

its like finding the difference between a orange and a human which is super easy and fast. so is finding the difference between an orange and a tangerine

Not the scanning. But the chemical differentiation would require distinguishing a specific marker somehow.

I will have to look up the details. Worked in a related area in college. But not at all up to date.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:19:46 AM

Not the scanning. But the chemical differentiation would require distinguishing a specific marker somehow.

I will have to look up the details. Worked in a related area in college. But not at all up to date.

if this was the first time of ever using a tech to distinguish things then yea it would take years of research. but once you done it a few times over many decades such as the first discovery of corona family of viruses in the 1960's and identifying other strains over the decades..it becomes easier and easier

at the moment detecting which strain of corona someone has is fast.
the part about scaling up the antibody test(different test/different thing to detect) for people to see if they are immune after recovery. that takes time. and recently using UK as an example one 'super lab' has failed to meet certain quality control standards (10% false positive)

so for now they are just giving patients a few of the detect the virus tests every couple days after symptoms stop and released from hospital when they show no trace of the virus.
but as i said working out if immune after is still cagey. and unknown how long that immunity lasts. because those tests are slower to produce accurately

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: