Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:30:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS ! wasting time or not?  (Read 12445 times)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 06:33:15 AM

Exactly it's totally time wasting and you will never get money from airdrop, in my opinion it's better for searching a good project for bounty and join it. Come to believe it, you have participate 100 over airdrop but you can confirm it 99% airdrop do not pay you and others scam/fake coin therefore no price and no exchange.
I also chose to support the bounty rather than airdrop, because I think airdrop also takes time. it's just that, some airdrops might be worth calculating, like airdrops done by large companies, such as binance, and so on. however, following the airdrop without doing research, or blindly spending time.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1185

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 09:53:50 AM

I don't think wasting time because airdrop is the easiest thing you can do, just join their telegram usually.
But there are too many bots joining the airdrop nowadays, and this is not fair because the bots will receive the most reward.
participating in bounty campaigns i think is better than participating in airdrop campaigns

True, easy to do, but you did not write anything about earning.

Your telegram with be flooded with hundreds of group. You dont waste much time to join an airdrop, but it will take more time later to check if dropped tokens is listed, leaving group, reading (just a bit) news if it profitable to sell now or to wait for some time and etc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 12:01:45 PM

Exactly it's totally time wasting and you will never get money from airdrop, in my opinion it's better for searching a good project for bounty and join it. Come to believe it, you have participate 100 over airdrop but you can confirm it 99% airdrop do not pay you and others scam/fake coin therefore no price and no exchange.
I also chose to support the bounty rather than airdrop, because I think airdrop also takes time. it's just that, some airdrops might be worth calculating, like airdrops done by large companies, such as binance, and so on. however, following the airdrop without doing research, or blindly spending time.
Each airdrop is only worth $ 2-3 if it is legal. So I didn't waste my time on it either. Bounty is a lot better and I can get a few hundred dollars when the campaign ends. I will always follow and participate in bounty because it is always better than airdrop a lot of times

schuriken (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 11:22:51 PM

I guess most airdrops are wasting time because too many bots joined the airdrops.
Many greedy peoples want to take the reward by using bots to join the airdrops, this is of course not the purpose of the airdrop.
Take a part in airdrop is not cost much time and effort, but for me, it is better to take a part on other campaign than airdrop.
i put enough time for airdrops also and im agree about airdrops bot.witch i believe they work fine.but result is not that impressive. most of them just taking  your information from gmail+facebook+twitter+telegram+... and in the end u need to write all that info AGAIN in google form... ! good airdrops is fine for long term but for short term campaign works better.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
schuriken (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 11:28:32 PM

Also, I don't like projects that require KYC only for a few dollars because it's not worth it to give an identity just to get a little money.
It's not worth to risk our identity with this any kind of airdrop actually, especially if its for free.
Your information could be stolen and will be use for illegal activities, so we need to watch out for this, there's no easy way of making money when scammers are everywhere.
exchanging identities for airdrop tokens seems pretty bad indeed. we know that airdrop is a way to produce tokens that have a very small profit ratio. selling your identity for cheap things is not wise, especially if you get paid. Well, it will be a waste if you don't get paid.

so when a company start to make tokens they must start a airdrop?Huh?well i dont think so . the reason that all company's start an airdrop is for everyone to know them thats why they pay with airdrop.its about that time witch we use to split ref with people around us . the quality of this action is not high and i think thats the reason why most of the airdrops are almost  useless.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 11:55:09 PM

Airdrop is considerable a time wasting over a hundred of airdrops you participated? Maybe 1 or 5 airdrops are guaranteed for you to pay. Airdrop payments are ranging $1 - $5 also so and this is not a good way to earn crypto currency or Bitcoin.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 11:59:41 PM

I don't think wasting time because airdrop is the easiest thing you can do, just join their telegram usually.
But there are too many bots joining the airdrop nowadays, and this is not fair because the bots will receive the most reward.
participating in bounty campaigns i think is better than participating in airdrop campaigns
"Wasting time" is if our efforts are not comparable to what will be obtained. it's the same if you join another campaign if the time you spend is not worth the profit results.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 12:55:34 AM

Airdrop is considerable a time wasting over a hundred of airdrops you participated? Maybe 1 or 5 airdrops are guaranteed for you to pay. Airdrop payments are ranging $1 - $5 also so and this is not a good way to earn crypto currency or Bitcoin.
You don't do that much task compare to doing bounty campaign, i think the amount they are paying is okay because you don't do that much task, it's not really a waste of time if all of them pay but scams are everywhere in this world.
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 03:49:53 PM

I think yes Airdrop totally time wast program and i will never consider for participating anyone Airdrop. Although, Airdrop days over many time before now day we have depends in the bounty. I received 5-10 bounty if they're will get good successful with listing exchange then i can take earn something here.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:41:49 PM

Nowadays it is hard to find a good airdrop that really paying. Many of them are just trying to scam people, it is really waste of time. Better to join in bounties you can earn more. 

cute nmp

Activity: 1680

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:49:09 PM

Honestly to me I prefer doing bounty campaigns to aidrops because one get a chance to perform many activities in order to earn the more benefits ,secondly you have more assurance of getting paid for your work .It is not all airdrops that are worthless some people earn reasonable amount from different airdrops it is just that most prefer bounties to be on the safer side

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 08:27:02 PM

That's right. Sometimes, out of habit, I make air drops, but very rarely.  I think generosity is much more promising.  Yes, there are generous drops of air, but mostly they are few.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:10:15 PM

Everyone has their own understanding of the waste of time. For someone who sits all day at home and does not know what to do, such a time spent may well be useful, even if he earns a mere penny.
It all depends on your standard of living and your wealth. For the most part, you can find a more effective application of the time that people spend participating in countless airdrops, but not everyone wants to be effective. Some people just want to do nothing and get paid.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:23:53 PM

Everyone has their own understanding of the waste of time. For someone who sits all day at home and does not know what to do, such a time spent may well be useful, even if he earns a mere penny.
It all depends on your standard of living and your wealth. For the most part, you can find a more effective application of the time that people spend participating in countless airdrops, but not everyone wants to be effective. Some people just want to do nothing and get paid.

Very well said. People have different situations in life. So there are people that think that few pennies are worth spending their time while others will not join at all. But airdrops nowadays are very stingy unlike before. I guess the OP at some point will get tired of joining those countless airdrops when he realized that he can accomplish other important things rather than joining most of these useless airdrops.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:34:44 PM

There are not many airdrops currently ongoing and the few are mostly a waste of time. The market has lost so much value that any small token you receive from airdrop won't amount to anything.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 02:01:05 PM

I never participated in airdrops so I don't know if it's a waste of time or not. But what I have heard is that airdrop only makes $ 2, so I think it's just a waste of time

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 02:04:27 PM

With dozens of airdrops every month from last 2 3 years i have came to know that these are not real projects mostly, these are just wanna be kind of tokens that are just here to get some attention  and probably scam people. Legit and real project airdrops are very rare and mostly they only send 2 to 10 bucks worth of airdrop. So the verdict is clear.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 334

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 02:37:20 PM

I never participated in airdrops so I don't know if it's a waste of time or not. But what I have heard is that airdrop only makes $ 2, so I think it's just a waste of time
its not totally true, some airdrop give us more than $30 .. just look at at origine , airdrop hunter get lot money from this program and now many bounty hunter also join on it. it take just take few time and not wasting our time alot. maybe just imagine it as additional work in crypto market that maybe it will give us good earning someday.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:01:19 PM

sometimes yes, other times you don't just have to research and see if the project will pay off.
after making sure the project is good, you need to find as many reffs as possible because the fee for each aerodrop participant is less than the amount, and estimates are usually between $ 1-5.
so all you have to do is add the update to get additional rewards.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:01:36 PM

Of the before year 2019 i was participating many airdrop but still that i have no received any good coins. I leave it now and my some friends already leave airdrop program. IT'S better for part time job as well bounty work at least if a project going to good success then you will got some amount.            

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: