Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS ! wasting time or not?  (Read 12453 times)
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:34:18 AM

Participating in airdrops is like gambling. During the last 3 years, I took part in around 500 airdrops, 490 were complete trash and time wasting, but 10 of them did pretty well. The overall winner was HYDRO airdrop back in 2018 that gained around 1k USD.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:42:50 AM

Participating in airdrops is like gambling. During the last 3 years, I took part in around 500 airdrops, 490 were complete trash and time wasting, but 10 of them did pretty well. The overall winner was HYDRO airdrop back in 2018 that gained around 1k USD.
Just need you participate in a successful airdrop. I believe you will have a huge amount of money, I have also heard about hydrogen airdrop. Some people sold it at a high price and received over $ 4,000 from it

kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:47:15 AM

Another problem is, there are so many airdrops, and following them all will only take time. so, if you intend to follow the airdrop then choose an airdrop that really intends to pay, and has great potential for growth. It would be very good if you follow the airdrop that already has IEO.
it is very difficult to determine which airdrops will actually produce, even though they have IEO but in my opinion airdrops only provide a few tokens and those who join only make a little money too, no more than $ 10

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 01:10:06 PM

Many airdrops are scams, and you won't get anything from them. But there are also many airdrops that are legit and provide profits to the participants. Like Trustwallet's airdrop, they are listed at MXC.com and the price is going up sharply. A lot of people are happy with this airdrop
Yes they are to many of them are scam airdrop an no value, So that's I stop participating some airdrop in this year.
Not in the other year in 2017 to many airdrop are worth to trade, Actually I earn more in airdrop than to other bounty campaign because of these have a high value if receive or trade in a exchange site, But for now I just called it a waste of time for me.
If you give up the airdrop this year, I believe you will regret it. Now bounty and airdrop have become a lot more bustling than before, and I've seen a lot of projects have been successful this year. Don't give up, keep participating if you have free time
Well it depend on me if have a trusted airdrop coming, And then I checked it first if the airdrop that I going to participate is have a potential or value in a future that getting it with no future. But for now I did not regret it because this time are have so many scam airdrop happen and many people in here regret on why the airdrop they receive are no value or become a shitcoins for so long. But as I said we get airdrop if have some research the project that we want to join.
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:47:29 PM

So far I have participated in 5 Airdrop, I have not received any tokens from them. I think participating in Airdrop is a waste of time. Bounty is a lot better than Airdrop. From Bounty, I have earned a lot of Bitcoin. So, I suggest to you that participate in Bounty but not Airdrop.

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:58:52 PM

Not totally a waste of time. Although, the percentage of most of the projects with airdrop failing is high in the current situation. Some still come out good. Recently, a project like HEX paid out very well for airdroppers.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 08:57:54 PM

So far I have participated in 5 Airdrop, I have not received any tokens from them. I think participating in Airdrop is a waste of time. Bounty is a lot better than Airdrop. From Bounty, I have earned a lot of Bitcoin. So, I suggest to you that participate in Bounty but not Airdrop.
You have just joined 5 airdrops, which is a very modest number. I think you should spend more time participating in airdrops in this market. At least take 3-5 airdrops every day to make a profit from it

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 09:01:39 PM

You have just joined 5 airdrops, which is a very modest number. I think you should spend more time participating in airdrops in this market. At least take 3-5 airdrops every day to make a profit from it
indeed participating in airdrop can provide a lot of profit when it is successful so as long as there is free time that is not doing anything then you can do airdrop or do bounty campaigns that still exist in this forum, so the opportunity to get money is still there.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 09:11:49 PM

indeed participating in airdrop can provide a lot of profit when it is successful so as long as there is free time that is not doing anything then you can do airdrop or do bounty campaigns that still exist in this forum, so the opportunity to get money is still there.
Just spend more time with airdrop, I believe people will get profit with it. It's funny that people have just joined a few airdrops and are disappointed with it. Every day I see hundreds of new airdrops, but they only participated in 5 airdrops and said that all airdrops are scams

sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:11:31 PM

some people think if airdrop is just wasting time and some people is said if that is really good and making some profit too for them.
but in my side, airdrop is not really good except if that airdrop is from a biggest brang like BTC,BNB,ETH and other main coin in cryptocurrency.
i know airdrop is easy and you just doing somethink task once, but what that coin can you sell ??

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 880

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 10:58:40 PM

Actually, it can be said to be a waste of time because most airdrops are full of nonsense for example airdrops from telegrams they usually ask for a fee so we can withdraw tokens / coins obtained from the airdrop which is the problem here is the cost is out of the ordinary because it is always above 0.01 eth and clear that's definitely a scam, and also some airdrops always ask for kyc even if the estimate only reaches $2- $5 and it seems better I bet on a giveaway on twitter or gleam than by following airdrop.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 01:51:17 AM

I avoid joining airdrops since it requires a lot of tasks nowadays unlike around 2017 where all you need to do is to fill-up a form and wait for the distribution. Around 2017, there are a few generous airdrop where you can earn decent amount of money since some were listed in decent exchange. I see a lot of people who are spamming airdrop bounties since the amount distributed  is really small. I wonder how they manage joining with multiple accounts to earn money from airdrop.
Odebowa

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 03:58:34 AM

An airdrop, in the cryptocurrency business, is a marketing stunt that involves sending free coins or tokens to wallet addresses in order to promote awareness of a new virtual currency. Small amounts of the new virtual currency are sent to wallets for free or in return for a small service such as retweeting a post sent by the company issuing the currency.

though one cannot say is waste of time because if its is a good project one is good. one thing its full of risk because crypto airdrops can be pump-and-dump schemes. That is, owners of the cryptocurrency could be artificially inflating its value in order to make a quick profit.

so as a waste of time inconclusive
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 04:40:07 AM

An airdrop, in the cryptocurrency business, is a marketing stunt that involves sending free coins or tokens to wallet addresses in order to promote awareness of a new virtual currency. Small amounts of the new virtual currency are sent to wallets for free or in return for a small service such as retweeting a post sent by the company issuing the currency.

though one cannot say is waste of time because if its is a good project one is good. one thing its full of risk because crypto airdrops can be pump-and-dump schemes. That is, owners of the cryptocurrency could be artificially inflating its value in order to make a quick profit.

so as a waste of time inconclusive

Odebowa thanks for short explanation about airdrops. I agree with you that airdrops are a marketing stunt, and
like all stunts some are good and some are not. For sure many airdrops can be a waste of time, bad and scam
projects also use this tactic to draw in more people. Like always I think people should do a quick research before
they hurry to claim free coins, some of them are worthless without possibility to rise in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:34:00 AM

[snip]
But it is impossible, finding an airdrop which paid in bitcoin. In my life since I know cryptocurrency I haven't found there is a project which held an airdrop and they paid in bitcoin as a reward.  
I know dude, I'm just kidding around. I just use btc for a more interesting comparison Cheesy. I know that it will be impossible especially that it was now very valuable. That's why I feel jelous for those people who already discovered it during its beginning days. I actually saw a pic before that you can really claim 5 btc on faucets Shocked. Imagine that, just wow! What more if you joined their airdrop way back then (if there was).
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 05:47:37 AM

To be honest, I do not even remember the last Airdrop I participated in which brought me at least 100$. 95% of all Airdrops are just a waste of time.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:46:38 AM

Nowadays most of the airdrop is waste of time, only a few airdrops are legit and for this, you need to do your own research. if you want to get some legit airdrop you can use binance.com because they are offering some IEO and for that IEO they also launch airdrop. those airdrops are worth to do and you can get some easy money with those airdrops. also bitcointalk altcoin section you can get some legit airdrop but you need to research for this.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 06:53:10 AM

We cannot deny that airdrop is part of project's marketing and its an effective way to promote projects and gain community supporters. Airdrops nowadays are far different what we used to back in the year 2017 wherein rewards fast and big allocations as well. There are airdrops that really pain because most of then ask fees for withdrawals and that's point when airdrop fails for me, that's more like fees-drop. Participating airdrop are 50/50 chances, so in order not being scam just don't invest money on it.

FOPL

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:23:22 AM

Why wasting your time and going an extra mile to send ETH to receive worthless tokens. Think of this as a collective something, let's say 5000 people send ETH worth $0.05 that's free $250 for the scammer.

This doesn't mean you ignore all airdrops. Some tokens and coins does airdrop even when they are already listed. With these kinds of airdrop, the risk is a bit lower. You can take advantage of the referral program to earn even more.

For example, Atomic Wallet give you 5 AWC if you refer your friend to download the Wallet. Assuming you manage to refer 50 friend. That's 250 AWC and a token is worth $0.16. Multiply by 250 and you have $40in AWC which can trade for ETH or BNB on Binance Dex. There is no end date, so such airdrop can earn you passively.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:29:43 AM

To me I would say airdrop isn't a scam. Many of the bounty hunters started from airdrop including me that is here. Airdrop was amongst what lifted me financially before I joined bounty sand toll date airdrop us still paying many very well. Just do research and participate in good airdrops.
No doubt, a lot of good projects are still airdropping, but so many scam projects also airdrop. It is not until a project collects money from investors prior to listing before it can be seen as scam. They can do that after listing on exchange.
So what most of them do is that they airdrop either very little amount that will almost not be tradable for the holder after listing or they lock u the airdrops distributed to participants. Some other measures can also be applied, to make it and a waste of meaningless time. The truth is that airdrop is not like what it was in those days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: