Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS ! wasting time or not?  (Read 12445 times)
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2221

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 10:13:25 PM

First of all, it depends on what monthly income you have and where you live, i.e. the cost of living. Another point is whether one has the time to participate in the Airdrops at all. But in general I would say that the time of the worthwhile Airdrops is over. Worthwhile was it in 2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 10:20:13 PM

First of all, it depends on what monthly income you have and where you live, i.e. the cost of living. Another point is whether one has the time to participate in the Airdrops at all. But in general I would say that the time of the worthwhile Airdrops is over. Worthwhile was it in 2017.
In 2017, most airdrops are paid and valuable. I also made a lot of money from airdrops in 2017, but now it hasn't been the same as before. Budget is less and projects become more scams than before

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2221

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 10:38:32 PM

Budget is less and projects become more scams than before
That is not the point. The Airdroppers (those who made the Airdrop ) also had less budget in 2017 and were mostly scammers. The main point in 2017 was FOMO. Those who didn't get the Airdrops bought it on the exchange and so the price went higher and higher.
vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 09:06:27 AM

Don't waste your time. If you want earn money from this forum you need to participate in bounty campaigns. And harder the bounty campaign is (translation, youtube bounty, signature and etc.), the greater reward you will receive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
schuriken (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:22:21 PM

No matter what people says, airdrops still make lotta sense, many make 100s of dollars from origin protocol Airdrop this year, some made over 500$ from that airdrop, it depends on the quality of the project you join
thats 1 airdrop can u say more than 10 airdrops with that quality !? the price to join airdrops is time. and no one knows witch one will be good in future .

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
schuriken (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:25:08 PM

In 2017, most airdrops are paid and valuable. I also made a lot of money from airdrops in 2017, but now it hasn't been the same as before. Budget is less and projects become more scams than before
i agree with you 100%. but still i join good airdrops still.i know maybe 1% of them will be good and get a good price in market but i join .i also just collect more of them i dont sell them .i see airdrops in long term.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:27:27 PM

i agree with you 100%. but still i join good airdrops still.i know maybe 1% of them will be good and get a good price in market but i join .i also just collect more of them i dont sell them .i see airdrops in long term.
Sure, if you have free time then you should take as many airdrops as possible. Currently there are many airdrop scams, but if you work hard, I believe you will still find good airdrops and bring you a good amount of money.
mynadira

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:27:39 PM

Don't waste your time. If you want earn money from this forum you need to participate in bounty campaigns. And harder the bounty campaign is (translation, youtube bounty, signature and etc.), the greater reward you will receive.
yes it must be like that, people can become rich must be able to try and have a very high effort, because no one can become rich without hard work, bounty campaign and airdrop are good fields of this forum, so make the best use before no more campaigns and airdrops.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:59:58 PM

It is really surprising that this topic is working very actively. It seems that airdrops are still a topic that catches people's attention, wasting time with airdrops or not depends on the luck of each person. If you are lucky, you will find good airdrops
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:09:38 PM

i have joined a lot of air drops and still i dont know am i wasting my time or not! i saw a lot of scams and most of them after ending airdrop time ask for amount of eth or btc or they delay for payment!!! i wonder if there is any good resource as site or channel  for reliable air drops or not?

UPDATE2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
this week i join alot of airdrops . they were all telegram bots . and most(like 99% of them) of them ask for transaction fee as eth at the end of airdrop.
let me tell you what i think and who is going to win this game!!!!
those amount of eth is no money for anyone . but if i send that eth to that address thats 1 person.and now IF the airdrop wasnt scam i will get my tokens.and can i sell those tokens for good money???!?! no one knows !!!they will add token in exchanges and make a BIG GOOD NEWS about it in telegram channel!
now there is 2 possibilitys .1)u can sell them with moving them to exchange (also pay fee). 2)u must wait until the right time
about part 2.you just spend eth to get that air drop token witch means u lost small of your asset(eth).now think that it is not just you, there are more than 1000 people spending eth .WHATS HAPPEND?alot of people lost eth to 1 person(company).low amount+low amount+...=ALL FOR COMPANY!!!!

Huge help post for you, most of it against airdrop but your mind set up is fixed. Airdrop is just fun rewards later you will know. After 1-2 years you will know how much you wasted you time in airdrop. Any project which can't manage transaction cost that project will be trading in big exchange, I don't think this will going to happen.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:45:16 AM

Airdrop should not wasting your time because the rules of airdrop is usually very simple.
Whether it is real or not, joining airdrop won't make you lose your money, so i think it is still good to try joining the airdrop. Some airdrop coins might be turn into a great coin in the future.

bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:49:13 AM

Airdrop should not wasting your time because the rules of airdrop is usually very simple.
Whether it is real or not, joining airdrop won't make you lose your money, so i think it is still good to try joining the airdrop. Some airdrop coins might be turn into a great coin in the future.
Sure, participating in every airdrop only takes us 1-2 minutes. So it is not really a waste of time, currently there are many successful airdrops and help participants get profit. I recently saw TWT airdrop, and now TWT is listed on major exchanges and helps bounty hunters get a lot of money.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:14:45 AM

it won't waste your time when you only follow 1 airdrop. However, at this time so many airdrops are scattered there, and we do not know which airdrops are really high quality. so, following each airdrop to find a quality airdrop is enough to spend your time. Yeah, but it all depends on the person who follows the airdrop.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 05:51:02 AM

You should look for airdrop really pay participants with airdrop which has a really and airdrop users do not have to spend a deposit if airdrop takes about assistance for gas, and expect the money to all users 100% airdrop is a scam. do not stop participating airdrop because airdrop still paying.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:05:24 AM

Airdrops are almost never profitable anymore. Back in 2017-2018 it was very profitable to get in on airdrops due to the availablilty of ERC20 tokens. I remember everyday there were coins like Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Lite, Ethereum Bitcoin, Bitcoin Ethereum, Ethereum Doge, Ethereum Lite, etc released. For some reason these coins became very popular.

You simply posted your ETH address in the thread and 25% of the people actually sent you the airdropped coins. Eventually those tokens got listed on some exchanges and they were worth alot due to FOMO. I remember one airdrop was something like $3K or so at one time, unfortuantely I sold it way too early.

There was maybe 50 airdrops I signed up for and maybe 5 were very good the rest were a waste of time. These days I think I would get lucky to get even 1 airdrop that would pay off in the long run.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 06:39:16 AM

i have joined a lot of air drops and still i dont know am i wasting my time or not! i saw a lot of scams and most of them after ending airdrop time ask for amount of eth or btc or they delay for payment!!! i wonder if there is any good resource as site or channel  for reliable air drops or not?

UPDATE:

so many of you call airdrops scam and i think its wrong .
 1)airdrop have 0 risk witch most of them have
 2)i know many of them are wasting time but not all of them
 3)airdrop is not also free money in my opinion because 99% of them have referral system witch makes lets say even 1% to other people know that airdrop and that company
i join to many air drops for me was 70% 30% to get my tokens.
and from that 30% part i can sell 70% of them
i also looking for more good air drops and resource to decrease that 70% part.
also for people that dont have enough money to invest in crypto air drops are the best option i think.

UPDATE2:

this week i join alot of airdrops . they were all telegram bots . and most(like 99% of them) of them ask for transaction fee as eth at the end of airdrop.
let me tell you what i think and who is going to win this game!!!!
those amount of eth is no money for anyone . but if i send that eth to that address thats 1 person.and now IF the airdrop wasnt scam i will get my tokens.and can i sell those tokens for good money???!?! no one knows !!!they will add token in exchanges and make a BIG GOOD NEWS about it in telegram channel!
now there is 2 possibilitys .1)u can sell them with moving them to exchange (also pay fee). 2)u must wait until the right time
about part 2.you just spend eth to get that air drop token witch means u lost small of your asset(eth).now think that it is not just you, there are more than 1000 people spending eth .WHATS HAPPEND?alot of people lost eth to 1 person(company).low amount+low amount+...=ALL FOR COMPANY!!!!

Airdrops are now totally waste of time compared to the way it use to be. There are a lot of fake airdrops now only those who have made their researches about these airdrops are safe. Well, that is not to deny the fact that sometimes, airdrops still pay.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:56:08 AM

It is really surprising that this topic is working very actively. It seems that airdrops are still a topic that catches people's attention, wasting time with airdrops or not depends on the luck of each person. If you are lucky, you will find good airdrops
yeah, i think you are right. this topic is still very interesting, maybe because the airdrop project is still running.

indeed for some people airdrop is a waste of time but some say airdrop is very beneficial. so the conclusion is that it depends on which airdrop project we are taking, if we are lucky the airdrop will really provide a good income for us or vice versa it will just waste our time.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:56:14 AM

yeah, i think you are right. this topic is still very interesting, maybe because the airdrop project is still running.

indeed for some people airdrop is a waste of time but some say airdrop is very beneficial. so the conclusion is that it depends on which airdrop project we are taking, if we are lucky the airdrop will really provide a good income for us or vice versa it will just waste our time.

In order not to waste time with airdrops, you need to conduct research before participating in any airdrop in this market. And it is best to join the airdrop of the projects listed at the exchange

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 12:16:43 PM

For the problem Aidrop indeed for now there is no good solution to overcome the scam, and the average aidrop ends in vain but the difference with the bounty is currently still a lot for us to get results, although some also experienced a scam and the team that manages the project's bounty and Aidrop should be able to cooperate with bounty hunters so that we can get the same results.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 01:19:37 PM

For now the airdrop just a waste of time some is needed to do kyc but in the end it will not having any value they just collect your personal information, many airdrop bot is referral that you need to invite your friend before you can widraw it there is a minimum invite so better join bounty or do trading so you will have profit it depends on your disciplines.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: