Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:25:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS ! wasting time or not?  (Read 12454 times)
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:23:41 PM

Airdrops are still worth it, especially with the bull run coming.  Projects that have been thought to be dead are starting to gain traction and new projects giving out semming low value tokens could be worth something significant in the near future. However, many of them are not encouraging, offering little to no value in the immediate /short term.
How do you know about the upcoming bull race? There is still no clear sign that you can confirm like that. And if the bull run begins, I believe bullshit projects will still die. Only top projects can grow

pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:47:22 AM

I don't think airdrops are the waste of time. It depends on what types of airdrops are you joining. In today world so many cryptocurrencies coming day by day and so many scammed projects are doing airdrops, you have to choose the legit airdrops. Other thing when you join airdrops it will be referral based so you can not earned more without doing any referrals.
Legit airdrop are very short in today time and fake airdrops are very high in numbers.
For me airdrops are not waste of time you have to choose right and legit from their lists.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
ancafe

Activity: 1666
Merit: 710

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 05:51:37 AM

well this is what makes airdrops have very long results, but not all airdrops end up like that because I see that some airdrops can be distributed in a very short time, so I think airdrops can be done when it's not too busy meaning it works when it's at time wants to rest so it won't waste time.
but it seems quite rare there is an airdrop like that. however, I reduced my activity to get airdrops and tried other things. however, if the airdrop is really promising, and doesn't require excessive tasks like verification of KYC and others, I might follow it. waste of time or not, I guess it depends on how you consider it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 07:05:08 AM

well this is what makes airdrops have very long results, but not all airdrops end up like that because I see that some airdrops can be distributed in a very short time, so I think airdrops can be done when it's not too busy meaning it works when it's at time wants to rest so it won't waste time.
but it seems quite rare there is an airdrop like that. however, I reduced my activity to get airdrops and tried other things. however, if the airdrop is really promising, and doesn't require excessive tasks like verification of KYC and others, I might follow it. waste of time or not, I guess it depends on how you consider it.

Airdrops are just a way for the project to draw some attention. To give people some insight into the project, wallet, transaction, if it's listed people can try to trade it. But many airdrops are just scams, they take your info and give you worthless tokens for that. For me airdrops are ok if the project is ok, I do a quick research before I join.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:03:56 AM

Just want to drop few words about airdrops that enrages me.

These are the airdrops that asks to follow/retweet/join/invite people in every social media platform. And for doing that kind of tasks you get points. The more points you have, the more altcoins will be airdropped to you. So basically it is not like an airdrop, but a competition to find out who has larger account farms.

In my experience, that kind of airdrops never pay, but want user to be maximum involved in promoting them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:16:07 AM

i will never forget the best airdrop that ever was , i think that it was 2013/2014 , there was an thread that announced the new coin , build from scratch , you only had to send an email and you participated in the airdrop , if you did that you would have recieved 3000.000 XEM (NEM) , it is still worth something
GucciMan14149

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:43:13 PM

i will never forget the best airdrop that ever was , i think that it was 2013/2014 , there was an thread that announced the new coin , build from scratch , you only had to send an email and you participated in the airdrop , if you did that you would have recieved 3000.000 XEM (NEM) , it is still worth something

best airdrop i've seen is ludena protocol. its a top tier coin listing on bithumb  or upbit probably very soonand giving a chance for people to get free tokens now
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:46:13 PM

best airdrop i've seen is ludena protocol. its a top tier coin listing on bithumb  or upbit probably very soonand giving a chance for people to get free tokens now
But its budget is very low. According to my observations, they only spend about 10k $ for their entire airdrop, so surely each person will receive a few cents for each time they join.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:52:20 PM

You can consider it as a time waster if you put a lot of work to it and received nothing in return, but if you get 3 to 5 USD out of it just by posting single tweet, a like on facebook post and joining there telegram, i`d say its good enough, but seeing a lot of altcoins going down the drain and new project failing to launch airdrop is becoming unpopular.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:13:48 PM

Since 2017, I have seen a lot of airdrops with good budgets. Even if each person received $ 3-5k from an airdrop that is Hydro, it is definitely the best airdrop and makes many people rich.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:26:24 PM

All of us are writing because we wear signature and participate in a bounty campaigns, so we really should stop being dissatisfied with our earnings. Nobody is now in a profit.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1738

To the moon

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 04:50:34 PM

Airdrops are still worth it, especially with the bull run coming.  Projects that have been thought to be dead are starting to gain traction and new projects giving out semming low value tokens could be worth something significant in the near future. However, many of them are not encouraging, offering little to no value in the immediate /short term.

I don't remember any big payouts from airdrop recently. These payments are approximately at the same level of 5-10 dollars, and this money is not always paid. Therefore, even if the price increases significantly, these 10 dollars will still not increase many times. And given that the others did not pay at all, the average profit will be less than a dollar.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:52:09 PM

Many people in this market are interested in airdrops. Cause it's free and it's just need a little bit time time. But for me it's valueless. Cause I don't have that much time and now a days most of the airdrops pay very less amount and many of them just scam. But in early days there were many good airdrops which gives really good amount of money. If you have time you can go with it there is no harm.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 05:27:56 PM

As you say that participating in airdrops are free, its no takes any risk. But everyone said that it just wasting their time, yeah it is. They don't know that airdrop just to fill their free time after work a day or whenever you want to do that. My advice is, if you think it just wasting your time, you must limit your time to do it, ex; just 2 hours a day. So that you don't mind if you just get some bucks or even their project was scam.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 07:50:41 PM

As you say that participating in airdrops are free, its no takes any risk. But everyone said that it just wasting their time, yeah it is. They don't know that airdrop just to fill their free time after work a day or whenever you want to do that. My advice is, if you think it just wasting your time, you must limit your time to do it, ex; just 2 hours a day. So that you don't mind if you just get some bucks or even their project was scam.

man, 2 hours a day, that is a huge amount of time that is wasted on airdrops, especially if you do not believe in them, i would not advise to spend two hours daily on airdrops, even if you are absolute believer, it is not free, your two hours have good value for you, to be just wasted on airdrops daily

one could learn new language in four months, with two hours daily spent on that one
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 08:30:25 PM

[snip]

man, 2 hours a day, that is a huge amount of time that is wasted on airdrops, especially if you do not believe in them, i would not advise to spend two hours daily on airdrops, even if you are absolute believer, it is not free, your two hours have good value for you, to be just wasted on airdrops daily

one could learn new language in four months, with two hours daily spent on that one
I said that for example, if you scruple to do it 2 hours, you can just take your 30mins per day. we have to decide what should we do in our free time, learn new language, or something that can make you feel better, can make you richer or just get relax by listening to music.
Banadony

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:07:55 PM

Airdrop is a totally waste of time and 90% of replies on your post has said the same thing. Experience they said is the best teacher and when you failed to learn, you will keep on with mistakes. the more time you spend on airdrop will be useful for you to learn trading or participate in bounties which might pay. besides, Airdrop tokens has no value and can not be sold due to the quantity.
ZincUnrated

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:57:34 PM

The truth is, most airdrops or a lot of the available airdrops at this point are just a waste of time and projects designed for experimentation. These kinds will only serve to sometimes steal users data and in some cases obtain these data from participants to maliciously attack them. Most people have simply stopped patronizing airdrops and have instead focus their energy and time to someone or something that offers them better results at the end of the day.
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 04:01:35 AM

Airdrops is not a waste of time, you still earn few on airdrops but most airdrops are useless you will have the token but there is no price on exchange. but it's worth trying you earn by just doing minimal effort.

I tried airdrop i thinks 2017-2018 and almost earn 60$ on it.
terizla

Activity: 555
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 02:01:06 PM

Airdrops is not a waste of time, you still earn few on airdrops but most airdrops are useless you will have the token but there is no price on exchange. but it's worth trying you earn by just doing minimal effort.
Do airdrops is easy and no need long time. I think waste time that mean is about the distribution airdrop rewards. Its about how long the project will give the rewards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: