Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS ! wasting time or not?  (Read 12440 times)
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:38:36 PM

If you are aiming to put food in your table by participating in any airdrops then you're wrong. Airdrops is good but it's done as a side gig only.
If for the moment it is indeed wrong, because most of the Airdrop programs are no longer as clear as before, so if someone only focuses on the current Airdrop, then he will only waste time, because the Airdrop currently is very different from the Airdrop- airdrop in the past.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:51:50 PM

I use to remember the time I started joining airdrop before the last bullrun. It seems like any airdrop project I join, it was a sure thing. But unfortunately, it is a different story right now. Most airdrop if indeed they distribute rewards, the value is close to nothing. Its understandable that most of these projects are affected by the bearish market, but giving away very small value for doing tasks, I lost interest in joining them.
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 05:24:00 PM

~snip

I think you can look for AIRDROP listed via an exchange. This will be more promising than what is shared through the telegram channel. If the Airdrop is not paid within the allotted time, most are scams. Leave them. Because it's a waste of time. I also often follow Airdrop via bot telegram, but very rarely do they pay.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 10:38:22 PM

Airdrops is not a waste of time, you still earn few on airdrops but most airdrops are useless you will have the token but there is no price on exchange. but it's worth trying you earn by just doing minimal effort.
Do airdrops is easy and no need long time. I think waste time that mean is about the distribution airdrop rewards. Its about how long the project will give the rewards.
You right, airdrop only takes us 1-5 minutes to perform the task. But bounty will waste us time 1-3 months depending on the campaign. And we need to wait the next 3-5 months to be able to receive rewards from them if they are legal. Obviously bounty is wasting our time

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 11:59:22 PM

Participation on the airdrops nowadays is just mere wasting of valuable time. Most of them are worthless and find it difficult to get listed on an exchange. That is why it is a very good idea to do a thorough search before joining any one.

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 07:30:53 AM

If this is a one-time filling out of the form, and you do not need to do something constantly, then why not participate? Fill out the form and forget it (it’s good to use special bots in a telegram, where it immediately shows if something came to your address)
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 08:38:10 AM

Airdrops wasting time or not?? I think most of the time airdrop means wasting time. If you see the projects most of the projects have no potential and most of the projects team very weak. So if you participate every airdrops you will waste most of your time.
Few projects have good potential and behind a very good team. They really want to launch their projects if you want to participate in airdrops you will participate that type of projects airdrops.     
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 09:08:24 AM

Airdrops are still worth it, especially with the bull run coming.  Projects that have been thought to be dead are starting to gain traction and new projects giving out semming low value tokens could be worth something significant in the near future. However, many of them are not encouraging, offering little to no value in the immediate /short term.

I don't remember any big payouts from airdrop recently. These payments are approximately at the same level of 5-10 dollars, and this money is not always paid. Therefore, even if the price increases significantly, these 10 dollars will still not increase many times. And given that the others did not pay at all, the average profit will be less than a dollar.

How much time does it took to collect the Airdrop worth of 10$ or so ? I think you need to work for at least 3 to 4 works on different social media or signature campaign and then you will get this amount. This is not worth it. Instead it is better to work on some other work than on this uncertain bounties.

kacperukz99

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 02:31:19 PM

At first I thought it was a good source of airdrop earnings. But as time went on, I realized it was a waste of time. I don't want to generalize, but most airdrops are worthless. And the projects that give you their coins are not worth $ 10 as they said in airdrop, but much less. In conclusion, it is not profitable.
Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 03:12:28 PM

I have followed Airdrop several times but the results have been in vain because it leads to scams or tokens distributed only as a display in my wallet
in my opinion, now airdrop is not as profitable as it used to be

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
GucciMan14149

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 10:10:19 AM

Well well, you guys should have listened when I talked about Ludena Protocol, they just launched another bounty and they are offering their rewards in Ethereum because they don't want to give out too many LDN tokens
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:09:49 AM

Airdrops are still worth it, especially with the bull run coming.  Projects that have been thought to be dead are starting to gain traction and new projects giving out semming low value tokens could be worth something significant in the near future. However, many of them are not encouraging, offering little to no value in the immediate /short term.

I don't remember any big payouts from airdrop recently. These payments are approximately at the same level of 5-10 dollars, and this money is not always paid. Therefore, even if the price increases significantly, these 10 dollars will still not increase many times. And given that the others did not pay at all, the average profit will be less than a dollar.

Can not expect what is done in the airdrop all average zero after we've done so far and the biggest maybe now only $ 20 or even less, the best promotion right now is airdrop where many people like it so many projects that do airdrops like this , but I am not sure even though the price is significant in an instant but the rewards from the airdrop will remain the same.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 01:47:16 PM

Airdrop Detective provide some good airdrops, not like others they mainly focus on projects that are listed on exchanges. Look at these airdrops: ARCS, EzyStayzs seems like it worths your time.

kakamrul

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 03:09:16 PM

The airdrop is a promotional activity typically performed by blockchain-based startups to help bootstrap a virtual currency project. Its aim is to spread awareness about the cryptocurrency project and to get more people trading in it when it lists on an exchange as an ICO, or initial coin offering.
My opinion, Airdrops wasting time no profitable but sometimes give some profit. Many scamer enter the filds.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 03:22:40 PM

Can not expect what is done in the airdrop all average zero after we've done so far and the biggest maybe now only $ 20 or even less, the best promotion right now is airdrop where many people like it so many projects that do airdrops like this , but I am not sure even though the price is significant in an instant but the rewards from the airdrop will remain the same.

It will since the tasks in airdrop are usually easy ones and airdrop doesn't have a long period just like bounties does, so that's that. Given the time it takes I wouldn't consider it as waste.

Well well, you guys should have listened when I talked about Ludena Protocol, they just launched another bounty and they are offering their rewards in Ethereum because they don't want to give out too many LDN tokens

Not every project are that much comfortable sending out payouts in Bitcoin or Ethereum. There are many projects who don't have enough initial capital to work the marketing that much. They thus prefer to work it through the tokens. Almost 90-95% projects likes to have their bounties through tokens.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 06:52:27 PM

I have seen their bounty. But their budget is only 24 ETH and it's too little. Perhaps this is the most miserly bounty I've ever seen, not worthy of us being able to spend time and participate in this bounty.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 07:25:41 PM

I have seen their bounty. But their budget is only 24 ETH and it's too little. Perhaps this is the most miserly bounty I've ever seen, not worthy of us being able to spend time and participate in this bounty.
Rarely do projects that pay campaign participants with ether, they must already have a lot of funds, I'm interested in the project regardless of their very little campaign nominal.
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 11:09:58 AM

Rarely do projects that pay campaign participants with ether, they must already have a lot of funds, I'm interested in the project regardless of their very little campaign nominal.
Maybe they don't want the project's tokens to be allocated too much in the first phase. It is also a good strategy to protect prices, hopefully in the future we have more projects implementing bounty to pay with ETH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Marwastas

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 03:01:53 PM

Some people are earning good money from airdrops. But maybe not in these days.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 07:15:57 PM

spend time or not, there will be people who support it. we all have different opinions. I also think that the time period given is quite long, and also the allocation is very little. if very many participants take part in this project, then the allocation is very little. it will be very good when they limit the participants. however, I'm pretty sure there will be people who support it.
This is a big project from Korea, they have more than 3 million users in their product. So if they don't create this bounty, I still believe their project will still be successful and supported by many people.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: