Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS ! wasting time or not?  (Read 12445 times)
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:32:45 AM

for me AIRDROP is just a waste of time because many of them are scams, on the other hand I am also confused to see many people wasting their time just for airdrops. I mean about sending Eth charges just to claim Airdrop tokens.
If this airdrop requires us to send ETH to receive tokens, I am sure those projects are scam. Never waste time on these bullshit projects, they just want our money and give us useless and unlisted tokens anywhere.
Davian144

Activity: 2534
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:42:48 AM

promoting airdrop program will not harmed us as long as we didnt sent ethereum to claim it. some airdrop want it from airdrop hunter and some people harmed too. if we talking its wasting time or not , i thing it just speculation when we sacrifice our time to work on it. when we met legit program we will earn huge money and vice versa.
The danger for us personally is not there if we just do the promotion without giving ETH for claim rewards, only unfortunately for those newbies who do not know or who do not understand about this, so they immediately give ETH to claim the reward from the Airdrop.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 11:59:23 AM

Some airdrops are good some are not, I read in one post that it's like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get, all airdrops looks good on the start, but as time goes by they are do not offer value in the community and they failed to get into the market, some people are leaving airdrops but some especially newbies continue to participate.

I have not participated in airdrops for a long time, which are conducted by unknown projects. But there are exceptions, when I see that airdrop is announced on Binance, I definitely participate in them. I know that Binance, advertising such an airdrop, is responsible for fulfilling its obligations.
The airdrop is related to Binance are the best airdrops. This year I participated in the airdrop of Solana and TWT, these are projects in partnership with Binance. And of course they made the delivery on time and the price was excellent too

Franco772

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 12:40:51 PM

Currently, most airdrops are just garbage, for which you can spend a lot of time and get nothing. You need to be able to choose and be lucky
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:01:35 PM

Right now, I feel like it is. Because most of the airdrops is just to gain attraction and that's it. But i think that there are still good airdrops out there that actually will pay off. But there is only a handful out there.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:07:17 PM

Now you should only join the bounty listed at the exchange. It's an opportunity for you to make money right now, the Airdrop is just a waste of time and you will only receive a few cents if they distribute and listed in the exchange.

m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:10:52 PM

Right now, I feel like it is. Because most of the airdrops is just to gain attraction and that's it. But i think that there are still good airdrops out there that actually will pay off. But there is only a handful out there.
some do pay, but they will only become junk in the wallet. if you want to get tokens from airdrop or certain events try to join from projects that have been successful in the market. some do airdrop events and they have a large percentage to pay and become money for us.

pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:13:58 PM

I don't promote Airdrops that ask for KYC unless its real estate project, I joined Elysia Airdrop sometime around 2019 and I earned 45$ worth of EL token which is already trading on bithumb with very good volume. It's a Airdrop that ask for KYC to get paid.

Some airdrops are owned by scammers and they are doing this so they can collect data by asking for KYC, selling data is a very lucrative business in the dark web I read it in one article, people should check the reputation of the airdrops before participating

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:43:12 PM

of course not, but you must do research first, dont do all airdrop program you have to select the legit one.
or you will get many scamed, after many experience doing research for airdrop you will know how to find a good one.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 01:53:06 PM

I don't promote Airdrops that ask for KYC unless its real estate project, I joined Elysia Airdrop sometime around 2019 and I earned 45$ worth of EL token which is already trading on bithumb with very good volume. It's a Airdrop that ask for KYC to get paid.

Some airdrops are owned by scammers and they are doing this so they can collect data by asking for KYC, selling data is a very lucrative business in the dark web I read it in one article, people should check the reputation of the airdrops before participating
They can make a lot of money selling KYC, I've also read an article about this. They can get $ 10-20k for 10,000 KYC files or even more, so be careful with airdrops in this market. Most of them are fake and just want our KYC

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 02:03:08 PM

Airdrops mostly can be done within a few minutes and you can just forget them. If the airdrop turned out to be good, you'll get exchangeable value of tokens, if not, it won't hurt either. But be sure to use a different email address and wallet for the airdrops as many fake airdrops are just made to get you emails. Social media engagement are not that bad as you can unlike/unfollow them anytime but be sure not to give these airdrop access to your personal info and contacts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:16:23 PM

The airdrop asking KYC of everyone involved is bullshit. That's just the act of selling your information to others. So never do it foolishly, you will surely get in trouble in the future
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 02:20:19 PM

Since when I started to room around in crypto space, I have joined a lot of airdrops. Some of them paid me a dollar or cent but mostly never paid me. I could say that airdrops are good in some ways but most of them are just a waste of time. If you are dedicated then you can try lots of airdrops but expect that you will receive only few and undervalued.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:29:20 PM

The whole airdrop and bounty is a waste of time if you don't do research on it. I usually do a lot of research on projects in this market, and if it's good I will definitely be involved in it. There are lots of bullshit and scam projects in this market so please take the time to get rid of them, I believe you will find good campaigns.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:45:32 PM

The airdrop asking KYC of everyone involved is bullshit. That's just the act of selling your information to others. So never do it foolishly, you will surely get in trouble in the future
Yes, because basically the Airdrop program is free without asking anything to the participants, whether it's KYC or some kind of payment for a token claim from Aidrop, so don't give anything to Airdrop especially Airdrop which currently has many unclear origins.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 02:51:49 PM

Yes, because basically the Airdrop program is free without asking anything to the participants, whether it's KYC or some kind of payment for a token claim from Aidrop, so don't give anything to Airdrop especially Airdrop which currently has many unclear origins.
the problem now is that more and more groups are promoting unclear airdrops. only a few pay cheaply, sometimes they are asked to do work and provide their KYC documents.

memed97

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:10:29 PM

the problem now is that more and more groups are promoting unclear airdrops. only a few pay cheaply, sometimes they are asked to do work and provide their KYC documents.
KYC documents of airdrop hunters are more valuable than the garbage tokens they give to hunters, so it would be very silly and stupid if someone gave KYC documents in order to get a few tokens from airdrop.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 03:39:04 PM

KYC documents of airdrop hunters are more valuable than the garbage tokens they give to hunters, so it would be very silly and stupid if someone gave KYC documents in order to get a few tokens from airdrop.
indeed, it is very risky if we KYC in the airdrop of an unclear project, but if the project is indeed going well and promises I don't think it's a problem, make sure you analyze it, before you join

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 03:55:45 PM

I don't want people to belittle airdrops because i did got some good profits  from it this year, namely on Energi and Solana. Its just a matter of luck when to get good airdrops and good project to pass by, so i just keep joining promising aidrops as i could until i hit a profitable airdrop like i mentioned. So, in my opinion doing airdrops is not wasting time and there are still good airdrops out there, we just have to be patient and trust the process of such projects.

criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 04:07:16 PM

indeed, it is very risky if we KYC in the airdrop of an unclear project, but if the project is indeed going well and promises I don't think it's a problem, make sure you analyze it, before you join
some projects that are already running and on the market sometimes make an airdrop campaign. it will be appropriate for us to follow even though it requires KYC. many platforms celebrate their collaboration with airdrop campaigns. when they are on the stock exchange, there is no need to worry about KYC or the assignments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: