Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AIR DROPS ! wasting time or not?  (Read 12454 times)
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 04:07:44 PM

For the time being it can be said that it is very difficult to find a good airdrop. small average payment and very far from satisfying. Indeed, this is a free token, but it looks like it will only waste time unless you have a lot of referrals. And also most of the airdrop is now increasingly difficult to find who is actually paid.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1738

To the moon

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2020, 12:48:40 PM

The airdrop is related to Binance are the best airdrops. This year I participated in the airdrop of Solana and TWT, these are projects in partnership with Binance. And of course they made the delivery on time and the price was excellent too

I want to remind you that Binance is currently hosting a contest in which everyone can win very good prizes: iPhone SE, Apple Watch, AirPods headphones, Trezor One wallet, BNB. The contest ends on June 21, and you still have time to participate.

bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2020, 01:05:25 PM

The airdrop asking KYC of everyone involved is bullshit. That's just the act of selling your information to others. So never do it foolishly, you will surely get in trouble in the future
Yes, because basically the Airdrop program is free without asking anything to the participants, whether it's KYC or some kind of payment for a token claim from Aidrop, so don't give anything to Airdrop especially Airdrop which currently has many unclear origins.
the problem now is that more and more groups are promoting unclear airdrops. only a few pay cheaply, sometimes they are asked to do work and provide their KYC documents.
So don't take part in those bullshit airdrops, just select the airdrops listed at the exchanges. I believe you will be fine with that choice, and it does not guarantee that you can get tokens because the team can become a scam anytime.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:29:35 PM

I like airdrops from old projects, they are more reliable that's if they are legit, always confirm from the project telegram group first before making your first move, secondly trading Airdrops are two steps better than non trading airdrops

LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 02:44:07 PM

I like airdrops from old projects, they are more reliable that's if they are legit, always confirm from the project telegram group first before making your first move, secondly trading Airdrops are two steps better than non trading airdrops
Me too, I just like the airdrops of the old projects listed at the exchanges. Certainly we will receive money from these projects and its price will also be much more stable. Also I am participating in the contest of exchanges, which is also a way for us to get money in this market without participating in airdrops and bounty.
CryptoBik

Activity: 311
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 07:01:26 PM

Older projects don't give out as often. And if you spend, then you are very lucky as it seems to me. In general, giveaways are most often a PR move that young projects use.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:09:43 AM

airdrop for now is very unfavorable even most will only waste your time, why do I say so I think if you follow the airdrop about 2 years back maybe you will still receive some of your hard work there. but for now maybe not and you will just waste your time without maximum results.
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:27:35 AM

airdrop then and now are very much different because the coins we get from airdrop used to have a market while the coins we get from airdrop now do not have a market, and also now many airdrops are a scam, so I guess following the airdrop now is just a waste of time.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:35:25 AM

Me too, I just like the airdrops of the old projects listed at the exchanges. Certainly we will receive money from these projects and its price will also be much more stable. Also I am participating in the contest of exchanges, which is also a way for us to get money in this market without participating in airdrops and bounty.
It is difficult for you to find the airdrop of old projects, their projects have been developing in this market for a long time so they don't need to make airdrops to promote it. And if there is such an airdrop, I believe its budget will be very low
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:42:10 AM

It is difficult for you to find the airdrop of old projects, their projects have been developing in this market for a long time so they don't need to make airdrops to promote it. And if there is such an airdrop, I believe its budget will be very low
Yobit holds a huge number of airdrops for all the listed coins on the exchange but as you said the amount is always pretty low. actually there is nothing to loose by participating in those airdrops as they are already listed so you can sell your tokens and Yobit is also not asking for some fees or any other thing. I don't like those airdrops which asks for the user to send some transaction fees to the ethereum address as chances of getting scammed are pretty high and also there isn't any assurance that you will make some money on your invested time and money that you spent.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 04:45:29 AM

Yobit holds a huge number of airdrops for all the listed coins on the exchange but as you said the amount is always pretty low. actually there is nothing to loose by participating in those airdrops as they are already listed so you can sell your tokens and Yobit is also not asking for some fees or any other thing. I don't like those airdrops which asks for the user to send some transaction fees to the ethereum address as chances of getting scammed are pretty high and also there isn't any assurance that you will make some money on your invested time and money that you spent.
but when you can calculate what you do and give to follow the airdrop you should be able to choose which projects you will join. most of it will be junk coins there. there is no point if when selling coins it requires a minimum and a withdrawal fee that cuts out the value you will get.
Jennygirl

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:17:09 AM

We have diverse view on the validity of airdrop. I personally believe that airdrop is a good start for someone coming into the cryptocurrency space. It gives one the opportunity to learn from the scratch and experience the effort it takes to earn from this space. It may serve as a deterrent for greed as the cryptocurrency space is not a get rich quick scheme.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:55:22 AM

We have diverse view on the validity of airdrop. I personally believe that airdrop is a good start for someone coming into the cryptocurrency space. It gives one the opportunity to learn from the scratch and experience the effort it takes to earn from this space. It may serve as a deterrent for greed as the cryptocurrency space is not a get rich quick scheme.
Airdrops collecting isn't that bad. It's a good way for a newbie to collect some money and experiences throughout the works! The point is not about worthy or not. The point is that can you do good research to choose a good airdrop? When you participate in a good airdrop project, it's totally worthy. It's even more worthwhile when you join in a junk airdrop project! When you do that, you'll receive back experiences from your failure! Either way, it works!

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:57:04 AM

it's good enough when it's paying, but there are some airdrops that aren't worth out there. if it supports the development of airdrop, choose wisely. because we know that so many scammers use airdrop. it will be worth it when you do a potentially large airdrop.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:01:27 AM

Yobit always provides airdrops with a very large number of tokens like YODA and DICE yesterday, but on the other hand they only become worthless tokens after entering into an exchange, it is free of charge but our work is more valuable than working on useless airdrops.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 07:44:25 AM

Yobit always provides airdrops with a very large number of tokens like YODA and DICE yesterday, but on the other hand they only become worthless tokens after entering into an exchange, it is free of charge but our work is more valuable than working on useless airdrops.
Even a lot of people are unable to withdraw those tokens to their wallets, it can be said that they are creating fake airdrops to attract users of their website. Stay away from yobit because there are just bullshit tokens and not worthy of our investment
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 09:05:19 AM

airdrop for now is very unfavorable even most will only waste your time, why do I say so I think if you follow the airdrop about 2 years back maybe you will still receive some of your hard work there. but for now maybe not and you will just waste your time without maximum results.
In 2019, I still see a lot of good airdrops and help participants get a lot of money, such as the airdrops of coinbase and XLM ... they provide $ 20-30 to each participant. But this year I couldn't find a good airdrop, most of them are scams or have very low budget.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1738

To the moon

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 09:52:34 AM

Of course, there is a possibility that you will be paid for participating in airdrop, but in any case, you will have to wait a very long time for payment. Therefore, if you decide to start your business in the cryptocurrency market in this way, it will take a very long time to get the start-up capital and start trading.

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 11:52:25 AM

I think Airdrop does not provide useful lessons to people who have just come to crypto because everyone who joins Airdrop doesn't care about the development of the project, they only think of "when distribution" even they won't know what the project's goals are

kkaroul4

Activity: 994
Merit: 251

Betking.io - Best Bitcoin Casino

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:04:48 PM

Even though I have the main job in reality when it is finished there is still time to complete the airdrop and also follow the bounty campaign, even though right now the results obtained cannot be maximal but I still don't want to leave because it has become a habit and my hobby to know and learn cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: