Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better process to fund rise instead ICO or IEO?  (Read 166 times)
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 07:38:08 PM

Supply is limited it’s okay, entire of the tokens for investors? I think you asked that difficult way. Whatever i think these is one kind of ICO method. A little bit different which is refunded when project will be failed. For that needed a another new platform, here how to promote which projects i don’t know. No reserved for bounty and others management teams and also token locked. I think IEO is better then these method.                        

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 08:56:44 PM

This isn't clear. Are you trying to say that individual project team should be enforce to return investors money if the project is not successful after ieo or ico ? Please edit and make it clear . This might be a good idea.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: