Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Strategy?  (Read 2524 times)
Sanugarid (OP)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 12:36:17 PM

I came across this facebook post out of nowhere, maybe someone shared it so I got to read it.
At the very first start of this coronavirus thing there are lots of conspiracy that is circulating over the internet saying that the virus is a type of biological weapon created by the China to dominate the world. It looks strange for me tho cause if they really did it then why choosing your own city to be the epicenter? but now after reading the post, the gap fills in and it's all making sense now.
The post that I am reading is lost and cannot find it anymore after the page reloaded. Anyways I finished reading it so here's what I remember.

(1)
America and Europe's stock market crashed but the China's stock market did not? Why the hell it didn't crash amidst the emergence they are having with the virus? Are they prepared for this?
(2)
There is a massive hospital in China that was built in only 3 days, come on man it's unbelievable cause they already know how these virus would impact the world, there are lots of hospital in China that can actually handle all the several patients that time. Are they prepared for this?
(3)
Why Beijing was not hit destructively? given that there are 14 days of the virus to begin showing symptoms, someone could've been traveled from Wuhan to Beijing at that time period.

Then there is a very suspicious action that Xi Jinping did
When he visited the affected areas of the virus he only wore a very basic mask, imagine doctors are wearing a suit when dealing with patients and their president is just wearing a face mask given that the virus can attached to a surface that can get you easily infected. My question is why? Did he already vaccinated with the antidote they secretly created?

Did China sacrificed its people knowing they got billions of them just to cripple their enemy's economy?
A new type of war?

I would not be surprise if one of these days China will just announce that there is already a cure.  Cool

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:02:12 PM

There are many different opinions on this subject.
I think that the point is not to harm your enemy, but to become better than other countries. I think this theory sounds believable.
But, most likely, this is only the tip of the iceberg. In politics, events take place that the news does not tell us about. Because the world is ruled by backstage forces. Perhaps all this is somehow connected.
But one thing is clear for sure - the virus was launched not in order to kill us, but in order to do something behind the scenes.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:28:08 PM

Is this a timing question?because tomorrow “All airports in Hubei Province will resume Flights (Except Wuhan) meaning they're safe now while the whole world increasingly dying than their casualties?perfect question that “Are they Ready for this?and do they have the antidote “?
Those points OP mentioned seems to be accurate and very obvious that there are something Chinese needs to explain.this is a serious matter because still people are dying now.

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:40:14 PM

I had read same from a group chat, and I seem to have reason to believe this conspiracy theorem, it's said that the Chinese want to buy a European stocks at low prices, become the highest stock holders, and have the companies move to China, seems they foresaw this coming. America once attacked them for creating this virus in other to gain world economic dominance. I will still be following up on this.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:45:11 PM

I do not know exactly what they (China) planned from the start, but seeing from the quick handling they have done on Covid-19 patients has proven that they are the country that is most ready to deal with the Covid-19 virus.  it's likely they had predicted this outbreak first..

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 02:51:49 PM

I'm sure we read the same content on facebook about this conspiracy which is there are some valid reasons right now. If the virus is really by means made on purpose then they are already winning this, consider the confirmed cases on US and italy than china.
naaimmd

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 03:07:47 PM

I came across this facebook post out of nowhere, maybe someone shared it so I got to read it.
At the very first start of this coronavirus thing there are lots of conspiracy that is circulating over the internet saying that the virus is a type of biological weapon created by the China to dominate the world. It looks strange for me tho cause if they really did it then why choosing your own city to be the epicenter? but now after reading the post, the gap fills in and it's all making sense now.
The post that I am reading is lost and cannot find it anymore after the page reloaded. Anyways I finished reading it so here's what I remember.

(1)
America and Europe's stock market crashed but the China's stock market did not? Why the hell it didn't crash amidst the emergence they are having with the virus? Are they prepared for this?
(2)
There is a massive hospital in China that was built in only 3 days, come on man it's unbelievable cause they already know how these virus would impact the world, there are lots of hospital in China that can actually handle all the several patients that time. Are they prepared for this?
(3)
Why Beijing was not hit destructively? given that there are 14 days of the virus to begin showing symptoms, someone could've been traveled from Wuhan to Beijing at that time period.

Then there is a very suspicious action that Xi Jinping did
When he visited the affected areas of the virus he only wore a very basic mask, imagine doctors are wearing a suit when dealing with patients and their president is just wearing a face mask given that the virus can attached to a surface that can get you easily infected. My question is why? Did he already vaccinated with the antidote they secretly created?

Did China sacrificed its people knowing they got billions of them just to cripple their enemy's economy?
A new type of war?

I would not be surprise if one of these days China will just announce that there is already a cure.  Cool

I don't agree with you and here's why

1) If Chiana made weapon they would have attacked all targeted countries at once and I know China is capable to do this kind of attack.
2) As soon as the virus attack China lockdown all affected area but all country was busy talking their people back from the affected area which so dump decision and because of it now the whole world affected and you can't blame China on this.
3) I know everyone is surprised that China made hospital so quick but it took 7 days not 3 and we don't know what kind of hospital they have built all we hear news and if they made a hospital for the short time that means they have used like camp and as far I know China is a really powerful country with manpower and money so it's possible for them.
4) As for America is running by an entertainment guy and he always entertain as so many time. I think everyone is aware that when Iran said they have killed American soldier but America said no one was even injured and we all know later they said few of there soldiers was affected and now they blame China for Coronavirus instated taking caution and now America is affected more than China was affected.
5) When we all here about this virus we didn't take it seriously even when China was telling this virus was dangerous and because of we didn't take it seriously now doctor is crying in Italy, Spain and in many countries so we also have to take the blame for this as well.
6) And China didn"t go easy on his people and made sure everyone stayed home I think that's why they were able to overcome this but I dought China really told us real number about dead I talk to a friend who is from China and he told me daily at least 100+ died in Wuhan so I think at least 1 million people died in China but that's my guess only you can look for more info in google.

Also if I made mistake please forgive me
Sanugarid (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 03:16:13 PM

I'm sure we read the same content on facebook about this conspiracy which is there are some valid reasons right now. If the virus is really by means made on purpose then they are already winning this, consider the confirmed cases on US and italy than china.
They are indeed winning this war against them but I think the most is the cost of their winning which is their people. If this virus is literally made by them then,if proven then China might be in large facing every nation's rage because of this. Biological weapon can be compared to nuclear with slow reaction but also means a thousands death.  I don't think that things happen between these countries are coincident only, there must be a reason why, and that reason will be uncover for sure.

naaimmd

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 03:38:49 PM

They are indeed winning this war against them but I think the most is the cost of their winning which is their people. If this virus is literally made by them then,if proven then China might be in large facing every nation's rage because of this. Biological weapon can be compared to nuclear with slow reaction but also means a thousands death.  I don't think that things happen between these countries are coincident only, there must be a reason why, and that reason will be uncover for sure.

Well, there so many think still unclear but I don"t think that's what really happened and in China are not telling us the real number of death and we might never know it and that's why people think only 3000+ people died and they are trying to make sense by convincing people that if it was Biological weapon why they attack their country first? they could have targeted any country. Even though so many things still remain a mystery like where this virus come suddenly? but if you do the research I think there are many way virus can come.

1) this virus made in the lab and this was an attack
2) this virus come from animals to humane and the more its spared more dangerous it become
3) this virus come by accident happen in lab

which reason is behind we don't know yet but hopefully, soon we will figure it out.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 03:48:03 PM

(1)
(2)
(3)

The news says it all, China had strategy of creating economic crisis in the world while overcoming its own country.

There is already lawsuit against the China amounting to $20 trillion.
(Reference : https://www.businesstoday.in/current/world/usd-20-trillion-lawsuit-against-china-us-group-says-coronavirus-bioweapon/story/399071.html)

If you go through the article then surely it tells the worst intentions of China.

It has already sold $ 436 million COVID19 testing kit to Spain thus starting its first sell with it. Moreover it was not even genuine kit and came out as faulty stuff. (Reference- https://www.euractiv.com/section/coronavirus/news/spain-returns-faulty-test-kits-to-china-as-covid-19-death-toll-passes-4000-mark/)

This clearly takes China as devil party and can not be trusted any further. Something spurious is surely going on.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2020, 04:05:26 PM

Indeed there are some opinions about the occurrence of this virus emerged.

Some say that this virus was created by the United States to paralyze China because it wanted to dominate the entire industrial market in the world then it was created this virus that even revealed its intelligence on the United States, I do not know whether this is real or not.

Some say also that China is able to create everything including this virus because it wants to weaken the United States in the industrial stock competition, China will do what they want including sacrificing thousands of dead people and now they say they have found a vaccine, maybe China created this virus. ?

Whoever made this riot caused the whole world to be saddened by this.
May be war in trade.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sanugarid (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 05:39:56 PM

Indeed there are some opinions about the occurrence of this virus emerged.

Some say that this virus was created by the United States to paralyze China because it wanted to dominate the entire industrial market in the world then it was created this virus that even revealed its intelligence on the United States, I do not know whether this is real or not.
Let's assume that the virus was created by the United States, how did they react to the cases? they can't be too comfortable for what they did since it is a serious disease and you can't just say that they let these things to happen to avoid getting caught. USA now is the new epicenter of the virus now what can you say about that?

Some say also that China is able to create everything including this virus because it wants to weaken the United States in the industrial stock competition, China will do what they want including sacrificing thousands of dead people and now they say they have found a vaccine, maybe China created this virus. ?

Whoever made this riot caused the whole world to be saddened by this.
May be war in trade.
The best we can conclude on who is behind this is the China, their stock market position right now is too good to put in this crisis amidst their country being the virus' epicenter for a couple of months. We are in a triangular war.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 06:58:56 PM

I do not know exactly what they (China) planned from the start, but seeing from the quick handling they have done on Covid-19 patients has proven that they are the country that is most ready to deal with the Covid-19 virus.  it's likely they had predicted this outbreak first..

But what I have to say about this point you raised is that if the information I have is correct, China is the first hit of this virus late last year and we should expect that they would have gone to working on it as early as possible. Moreover, the Chinese economy is buoyant enough and they are proactive people in terms of like this and technology plus they are cooperative nation. So they might have abided by the rules to avoid bitter spread. There was also a time that China suffered more death than every country.
Also, China is not the only country that seem to have controlled this pandemic. I think Korea, Singapore and Germany to my knowledge have really worked against it and I believe soon other countries would come out from it.
Sanugarid (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:06:22 PM

But what I have to say about this point you raised is that if the information I have is correct, China is the first hit of this virus late last year and we should expect that they would have gone to working on it as early as possible. Moreover, the Chinese economy is buoyant enough and they are proactive people in terms of like this and technology plus they are cooperative nation. So they might have abided by the rules to avoid bitter spread. There was also a time that China suffered more death than every country.
I thought of it many times before, I used to think that China is so enormous that they have avoided the market collapse even with a huge problem on their front now but that is not the case, given that the USA and most part of Europe  has more time to prepare for the coronavirus they could've lessen the damages. What is more intriguing about this is the China's economy is not shaken by this, millions of people are affected in China not only in Wuhan, in that scale their stock market should have been down unlike what happened to many countries around the globe.

Also, China is not the only country that seem to have controlled this pandemic. I think Korea, Singapore and Germany to my knowledge have really worked against it and I believe soon other countries would come out from it.
Yeah, some countries are handling the virus so well like the said countries but have you noticed that they are China's allied? Russia and NK seems to be not affected by the virus. Why do you think so?

fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:14:53 PM

I have news where people are accusing China of creating this Virus , at the same time this is Preety extreme I think .
People are saying they did this so that they can kill the world's economy and then generate revenue out of antidotes they will sell later on .
Since the people in Wuhan have now recovered and the graph is going stable , there is all kind of conspiracy theories going on and on .
One cannot know what is true and what is not.
The government also seemed to have silenced the first doctor who seemed to know about the virus and said something about it , he died few days back from Corona virus.

We are normal people we won't be able to know anything about it unless and until someone who has the power speaks up !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:27:51 PM

If this virus is literally made by them then,if proven then China might be in large facing every nation's rage because of this.
That's too early to say so, and that's not so easy to get those proofs since china is too centralized. You will be stopped and silent before you can speak.

Anyway, let's just hope that this virus will not do more damage than what it should, people should listen to their government when the place/country is considered as a lockdown.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 07:53:10 PM

If China created Corona then why not US? US is also going to be more profitable from this virus attack in long term since they are going to print trillions and liquidate it into their country.But these are all conspiracy theory for a reason and there is no conclusion for all these things because it goes on never ending stories.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 09:51:34 PM

The Shanghai Composite did drop over 15%. The losses were much worse in the US because the prognosis is much worse. China is expected to make nearly full economic recovery in Q2. In contrast, the US economy is going to contract in a huge way, a 10-20% contraction or more. The market is pricing that in.

There is no doubt the US was much worse prepared than China, or really any of the Asian countries that have dealt with past pandemic scares like SARS.

A new type of war?

What is the point of this war? To kill off the Americans who buy so many Chinese-exported goods? These conspiracy theories make no sense. There is no motive and the risks to China (due to the high infectiousness) would be too great.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 10:18:26 PM

I think I have read of the same conspiracy but I'm not sure whether to believe it or not. I can't think of it but somehow that conspiracy is making the readers believe that it's telling the actual truth.

We will never know the truth about it. And the other conspiracy that I've read is this virus is a man-made virus which has one goal and that is to send the entire world's economy down because China is losing to the trade war.

I guess I'm done reading these conspiracy theories.

Signature for rent
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2020, 12:00:51 AM
Merited by Janation (2), Rengga Jati (1), exstasie (1)

- snip -
A new type of war?

I would not be surprise if one of these days China will just announce that there is already a cure.  Cool

In general, there are two conspiracy theories at this time, China as a victim or China as a director. Although until now I still think that China is a real victim, but my brain also began to think "what if China is just playing the victim?"

The Corona Virus incident (whether leaked, leaked or weapons) is China's own attempt to deliberately slow down its economic growth so that it does not become a bubble and gain additional strategic advantage amid voices of dissatisfaction among the public and the international community over the handling of the Tibetan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan Uyghurs. Corona's control by Xi Jing Ping has given confidence to the leaders that they are doing their best for the safety and interests of citizens.

Learning from the fact of the 2003 SARS outbreak, wherein Q1 the pandemic, the Chinese economy was hit but Q2 after the outbreak could be controlled the Chinese economy shot fast. In addition to the economic benefits of China also foster international sympathy and a new image for the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92479/?fbclid=IwAR0MFr79zpqAItG03w6_jqgTdm35NpwIu1jUhIG-sHv4IJkSM9u0mLGgyo

In its current position, when the whole world is at war with the Corona pandemic, China has attracted international appreciation for its assistance to other countries by sending experts and medical supplies.

Even though the Chinese economy is experiencing a slowdown but after entering a period of crisis, the Chinese economy will improve rapidly because with the perception that China is a big friendly country ready to help and cooperate with world countries, the torch project is getting smoother.

Businessmen will compete in investing in China because it is the first country to carry out economic recovery after the pandemic corona and overtake the United States as its global competitor.

(1)

In February 2020, the Chinese stock exchange was also in a free fall, retail stocks were the deepest correction, followed by manufacturing, consumer and basic materials. While medical device stocks actually jumped, benefited by the situation.

(2)

China is the world's manufacturing center and almost all OBOR infrastructure projects, the raw materials are from China, so all of them are in China. In addition, almost all entrepreneurs in China are members of the communist party and between businessmen and parties. And employers always support party decisions so that it is easy to build a hospital in three days. Ten days.

The construction of the hospital uses prefabricated buildings, similar to earthquake-resistant houses in Japan. The construction of this hospital is based on the design of the Xiaotangshan Hospital that was built by the Chinese authorities in Beijing to overcome the SARS outbreak in 2003 or about 17 years ago. It is known that the Xiaotangshan Hospital at that time was built in just seven days.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███