Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:12:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing now?  (Read 3142 times)
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 07:02:14 AM

It's time I should take learning trading very seriously, the only thing that can fetch you money now is trading, although risks are still presence but buy low and selling high won't hurt much

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maturnuwun

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 07:17:32 AM

It's time I should take learning trading very seriously, the only thing that can fetch you money now is trading, although risks are still presence but buy low and selling high won't hurt much
trading is an effective choice to increase your income here. I have also personally started learning about how to trade with crypto through trading tutorials on YouTube and other crypto trading sources. buying low then selling high is a way to get short profits but it's not as easy as I imagined too. trading is more risky
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 07:19:18 AM

How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?
Bounties should still be profitable because not all projects will fail, not all projects have bad team members, the only hard part is detecting which project will be different from others
You can still be rewarded but i cant call it profitable because this time bountyies only given small amount of rewards to thier promoters.

You cant find a different project more of the project created today is the same idea from other project , they are just changing the name but the concept is the same.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 08:41:38 AM

Definitely, it's not only crypto biz that is in this world, there are whole lots of other ways of making money online.  There is online tutorial that fetch someone some amount based on your skills.
In the other hand, people that have one physical work or the other to do where they get their daily income are not even allowed to go out in many countries because of this pandemic.  Personally, I'm just planning of adding one value/skill or the other to my self online while I sit at home. We just pray this shit get out of way soonest, because things are getting tougher almost everyday in many part of the world especially developing countries under lockdown.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 08:43:12 AM

im just gonna relax and just wait for my turn when to sell my altcoins because panic makes everything worst and its not good for holding.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:01:21 AM

Bounties aren't paying, Airdrops are worthless, the only option left is trading, day trading can bring some profits for the main time till every thing goes back to normal, Coronavirus must go before crypto space become profitable again

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:24:59 AM

im just gonna relax and just wait for my turn when to sell my altcoins because panic makes everything worst and its not good for holding.
Yes, but while relaxing must also monitor market conditions, so as not to sell too late when prices have started high, because if you just relax without monitoring conditions, it's the same and there will be no results either.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:28:27 AM

I still continue to participate in bounty companies, but of course there is already no such profit as before, and unfortunately soon the bounty sphere will most likely disappear, so need make profit as much as you can, so that's why I am still here and I hope this situation with coronavirus will soon disappear.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 09:47:08 AM

I still continue to participate in bounty companies, but of course there is already no such profit as before, and unfortunately soon the bounty sphere will most likely disappear, so need make profit as much as you can, so that's why I am still here and I hope this situation with coronavirus will soon disappear.
Bounty will never end, it will exist with this market. Bounty is the best way for projects to gain interest from the community and help them create a supportive community for their projects. And I also agree with you that we should work hard with bounty because there are so few successful projects right now.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 11:39:38 AM

Yes I admit that bounty is not that helpful to me right now. There are so many scam projects or projects that does not succeed. But I keep joining on bounties. The important to me now is that I am earning. It will be more difficult if I will not gain any. I'll just lose more in trading. In bounty, I will not use my own money to bet or to buy anything. All I need is time. For me, it is better.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 11:45:43 AM

don't depends just bounty man, why you want follow bounty work? here crypto market many jobs just you need skills about. Don't spend your every time in bounty take other ways for making profits like trading. One a smart trader never sleep for lower currency market situation because their making profits everyday and their no need market situation.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 11:50:38 AM

What happen with the current market? I think the marker movement run normaly. Bitcoin price only fell several percent and it doesn't take a long time to increase again. This market situation is still healthy, we haven't seen there is big decrease even I just thinking this market is very tempting. It maybe there is newcomer for crypto have joined to the market.

Trading, if there is no recommended project to be promoted. But I heard some people/bounty hunter talk if there is good bounty project like gold coin, shen project and insure bounty project which will give you a good profit, maybe you need to analize them if you don't do anything. This place can be used as side income, moreover if your country has decided to lockdown then you will not do anything, you can active and focus to this forum if you wish.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 12:32:06 PM

don't depends just bounty man, why you want follow bounty work? here crypto market many jobs just you need skills about. Don't spend your every time in bounty take other ways for making profits like trading. One a smart trader never sleep for lower currency market situation because their making profits everyday and their no need market situation.
If he cannot trade, then bounty will still be a good choice for him to do. I, like you, engage in bounty as a part-time job. And my main job is trading and earning daily income with the altcoins I invest, it needs a lot of experience to be successful and not as simple as bounty.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 12:48:52 PM

Bounties aren't paying, Airdrops are worthless, the only option left is trading, day trading can bring some profits for the main time till every thing goes back to normal, Coronavirus must go before crypto space become profitable again
trading is one of the best choice you can do just choose a coin that belong to the top 100 so you will not be affraid about the decline of price.

Dont ever add to your portfolio all those token's with an ICO if you dont want to be broke ,since more of them always decrease the price since the start and no one of them can maintain the price even the bull market came.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 12:55:27 PM

trading is one of the best choice you can do just choose a coin that belong to the top 100 so you will not be affraid about the decline of price.

Dont ever add to your portfolio all those token's with an ICO if you dont want to be broke ,since more of them always decrease the price since the start and no one of them can maintain the price even the bull market came.
trading on coins that are trusted is my choice now. I would rather maintain capital safety than lose money due to fraud. I am still comfortable buying, even though right now the price is falling, and I have the opportunity to get a bigger profit if we buy at a low price

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 01:24:31 PM

Am currently doing what am happy doing in life, am a guy who likes technology and have  been looking for an opportunity like this to gain more knowledge in this industry. I just bought some good materials for my liken and have started my general ready on the technology. With this benefits of stay at home, after the call back from the government, I will be unbeatable when it come to the technology.

For those doing bounties and some others doing trading, you should know that, the technology is the very best that can add to your life which will later bring you huge profits. 

CryptoBik

Activity: 311
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 02:57:44 PM

At the moment, I'm trying to simply analyze the situation and look for assets that have already reached the bottom, so to speak, to purchase them. And also check the news that are related to the economy as a whole.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 03:39:22 PM

I have been occupied with a bounty program already, so it was easy to reduce the pressure of trading daily.
Disregard suggestions that tells you that bounty is no longer profitable, if you sit deep, relax and do due diligence research you would get reliable and rewarding bounties to work with.

Always dyor.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 04:16:38 PM

Now is a very complicated situation for all of us, and we can see a lot of bounty projects that we can no longer rely on to get satisfactory results so for now we are looking for a solution how to order in this forum we Returns can get results to add to our income, and very we expect the Bounty project will return to normal as it did in the previous year.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2020, 04:20:22 PM

I am trying to invest my money to some other coins which is now cheaper because of what is happening in our world. This is a perfect opportunity to have some of it and hold it until the price of it rises up for it to become profitable. I am also looking for some airdrops for me to be able to have some extra coins which is free.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: