Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:30:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing now?  (Read 3142 times)
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:29:34 AM

How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?
Still we get payments from few projects although it is very low but not bad at all. I believe that if you adhere with any work, you will get from it today or tomorrow but frustration will hinder you to success. I suggest you to do regularly few bounties and trade also. You can get few money from Trade and bounty also.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 11:13:17 AM

It is true that now it is difficult to take Bounty as the only source of income. After that I didn't give up & still continue to take part on some good bounties by doing my own research. I'm not disappointed anymore, I'll keep trying my best.
I still try when participating in the bounty campaign because this is my only way to make money during this difficult time. Of course, it's not always good to make good money, but this is how you get a job in your free time. At the moment, covid-19 is making me temporarily unemployed and hope to have a vaccine soon so my life can return to normal because I feel very tired now.

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 01:44:22 PM

to survive in a situation like this, all I can do is hold my assets until everything returns to normal, bounty memeng is now unprofitable because many of them are just scam, but I don't think about it because my bounty is only to make extra money Grin

ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 05:24:37 PM

I may have spent a few days getting rewards for some of the big budget work I have already done, but their release is stuck for the current pandemic, which is why I'm a little anxious. Hopefully everyone will have to be patient in the current Crisis Moment. No one will die without eating, because the day of starvation is over. Best of luck there .

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 05:29:10 PM

Bounty is still good for us to join, currently I'm seeing a lot of good bounty in action. You can choose the bounty based on your experience to join, I believe in the next 2-3 months you will receive a huge amount of money from it.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:40:55 PM

Bounty is still good for us to join, currently I'm seeing a lot of good bounty in action. You can choose the bounty based on your experience to join, I believe in the next 2-3 months you will receive a huge amount of money from it.
That's true there are some bounty campaign are now worth to participate, And we hope these will be continue for having a trusted bounty campaign. But we must choose carefully even do the CM are trusted because there are time they do a bounty has not totally reward us but its not fault of CM Ill think its our fault because we do not read carefully about the campaign. But for now we are so glad that having a good bounty campaign coming.
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:17:45 PM

I still have a job at the office, which is very lucky because my company is not closed because of Virus. I join bounty as a part-time job so if bounty collapses, I can still have a stable income.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:29:48 PM

I still have a job at the office, which is very lucky because my company is not closed because of Virus. I join bounty as a part-time job so if bounty collapses, I can still have a stable income.
well, I totally agree with what you are doing to make your bounty campaign your side job and still have jobs in the real world so that your economic conditions like this are a little guaranteed because what I know of now to be able to get a job in the real world is already so you have to can take advantage of opportunities that make money.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:13:06 PM

it is very difficult to be able to generate profits from the current situation, but if we have creative talent then in any situation we can still be productive to do something new, both online and offline and of course can be profitable in any situation
Grizman25

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 12:28:39 PM

It’s not easy for everyone now. Even those who previously felt good. What to do in such a situation? We humans are small ants in this vast world. This is of course irony but vital.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 01:05:41 PM

I stopped doing bounties almost two years ago. I am still doing a few airdrops every now and then, since they don't take much time. But for most part, I am staying away from new investments and bounty campaigns. Nowadays, there are very few bounties which are having solid fundamentals. A lot of people are still participating in them, but chances of getting a good reward is low.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 01:15:37 PM

Bounty campaign is only side job, in fact I haven't taken part in the translation campaign for a long time because I'm very busy with business that I've now, so even though it's not profitable I don't have problem with it

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 01:26:21 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 03:48:05 PM by Kez1817

While stay at home because of pandemic,i joined bounties again even though i can't really earn but i just try ,who knows i joined in a good bounty with successful project. Also i trade some coins that i have to earn maybe ,but also to avoid stress and boredom in this current situation of our country. maybe the market now is not good but for me i can still earn even a little.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 04:12:56 PM

now we are required to be creative. I suspect that it's not only bounty hunters who feel this, but most people too. in fact, there are already some news about this. However, right now we need to think of ways to survive, whether it's selling or doing other creative things. keep producing.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 04:37:04 PM

i am just 3-4 years in cryptocurrency world but i can say with 100 percent confidence that now is not so bad time. even good time. patience is a key. we are waiting for bitcoins halfing.

I agree with you, now is a very good time for the crypto market as a whole. Turning back, one wonders how bad times used to be in times compared to what is happening now.
One thing is for sure, cryptocurrency is becoming stronger every year.

agreed. if talk about altcoins than it is even perfect time to buy if you will find where. usefull and perspective projects are buisy with making their product. listings and marketing will be next step. their price falled 100 times. but it will rise with working product and according road map.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:30:04 PM

It’s not easy for everyone now. Even those who previously felt good. What to do in such a situation? We humans are small ants in this vast world. This is of course irony but vital.
What we can do for now is keep trying as much as we can even though it is difficult, and another is to keep praying that what we have tried can be smooth and without any obstacles, because at this time everyone is experiencing different difficulties, even though some of them is the same.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 07:46:42 PM

I still choose bounty to make a profit in this market. Now I see a lot of bounty making a profit, a lot of good projects are doing a bounty and I feel like we're coming back to 2017 and 2018

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AutomaticTrade254

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:54:08 PM

Since the current situation is critical, it is necessary to build up the courage to deal with the situation, and to reduce the dependence on the coin base and find a way to earn money through different means and achieve success. Secondly, if the current situation is normal then the Longer Profitable Project will start and so it should be monitored or monitored till then.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:10:46 PM

I will persevere in this gift, even though many bounty hunters have already developed their wings to become traders. The main reason I survived was because I did not have enough funds to dare to enter the world of commerce

ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 06:41:13 PM

I treat bounties as a leisure source of income, it takes less of my time.
I treat trading as an extra source of income; it brings instant profit.
I see investment options as better than keeping my money in the bank without profits.

I am able to thrive on 3 options with a good time management skill, and alot of background researches.
Not only that, having an offline work makes it alot convenient for me too.

So do not give up on any yet, stick to one, and bring out the best init.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: