Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing now?  (Read 3142 times)
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:39:55 PM

Maybe bounty not enough for you and keep search other ways for making money but must you need skills anything. I choice this situation holding and YouTube with some time in trading. So you can ask yourself which move you need at this situation.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 03:27:53 PM

Maybe bounty not enough for you and keep search other ways for making money but must you need skills anything. I choice this situation holding and YouTube with some time in trading. So you can ask yourself which move you need at this situation.
I agree that the advantages we have are very necessary to be displayed in a situation like this, like you prefer to use YouTube to look for these opportunities. but the one who doesn't have the expertise must stand by because I see that the bounty can still be a very good alternative and can still result in only the patience needed to manage in searching for and following a reliable project that will give rewards afterwards. just need patience in matters like this and don't despair.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:53:29 PM

How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?
I am not worried about that, there is still plenty of land to make money in the world of cryptocurrency,
although bounty is currently not supporting, trading and look for airdrops you can do for now

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 06:13:39 PM

I just like you, bounty can not help me at the current stage. So I did trading along with joining bounty to maximize profits. But not always successful because this market is hard to predict. Sometimes getting quite a lot of profits, but when the market collapsed I also lost quite a lot

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
takana212

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 06:18:35 PM

since I joined the crypto world in 2017, the proceeds from the bounty project I used to trade investments and sell a little coin for my daily needs, so if one day the prize project is no longer available, I will focus on trading investments or selling all my digital currency assets to open a business.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 06:55:12 PM

My view of the current market situation: I take so that they are better and the worse period. Cryptocurrencies is my hobby, so I remain faithful.
Mainly I deal with occasional mining for new cryptocurrencies and of course trading. Finding new or promising projects is my main activity.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 09:08:52 PM

since I joined the crypto world in 2017, the proceeds from the bounty project I used to trade investments and sell a little coin for my daily needs, so if one day the prize project is no longer available, I will focus on trading investments or selling all my digital currency assets to open a business.

I guess that's a lot of money, because to be able to open a business would need a lot of capital to run smoothly. I personally also use bounty money to invest in this market, and so far I am still satisfied with how to make money like that.

Nazmul012

Activity: 780

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 03:12:25 AM

First of all, one shound't use/think about bitcointalk as the source of income. This community is created for helping each other.
Well this is perfect time for developing skill. I'm trying to gain treding skill from youtube & website, so that i could be a perfect trader

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 04:23:21 AM

As a bounty Hunter, I am still doing bounty jobs, You all knows from last year bounty hunters and investors both are suffering due to long bearish season only those survived who are trading for a short period and taking the risk. I am sure the good days will come back sooner or later so don't sit back always do some free earning jobs and collect good coins for those good days.

homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 07:54:07 AM

in fact, I have long been a vacuum for a bounty project, but because the conditions are currently being lockdown, a bounty project is a right thing to do inside the house, if the bounty project no longer exists, maybe I will return to normal life and do my daily routine.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 07:58:17 AM

Im still having some bounties,
for a while and HODL what I have left of my portfolio
and since its a quarantine time
there nothing much to do
brrzzz

Activity: 365

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 12:41:31 PM

First of all, one shound't use/think about bitcointalk as the source of income. This community is created for helping each other.
Well this is perfect time for developing skill. I'm trying to gain treding skill from youtube & website, so that i could be a perfect trader

I agree with you, before the forum was to find knowledge, get advice and much more (I have been reading the forum for a long time, I am reading it), and then it became a platform for making money, and this kills him.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 12:54:21 PM

Don't stuck in a single source, if you feel that market make you bored, can't give you profit like before, just do some education for your skill. You can learn how to operate business or learning new language. It also you can trade in real life with your goods. Take it easy bro.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:13:46 PM

It's really hard to make money on the cryptocurrency market right now. Bonus campaigns are required to meet many criteria, and the money earned is small. But I still have faith in cryptocurrencies. I believe luck will come to me. I am currently participating in the campaign. I work very hard to achieve good results. When I have money I buy bitcoin to hoarding high prices for profit!

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:23:29 PM

Don't stuck in a single source, if you feel that market make you bored, can't give you profit like before, just do some education for your skill. You can learn how to operate business or learning new language. It also you can trade in real life with your goods. Take it easy bro.
A very good suggestion, but I think everyone certainly knows about it, because no one survives on boredom, especially in a market that does not provide benefits, everyone has certainly moved to another place to look for profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 04:01:16 PM

do not make the bounty project as the main source of income, because the results of the bounty project are uncertain every month
if you have savings from the results of the project, you can use it to open a business in your daily life, to anticipate if one day the project bounty is lost

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 04:10:10 PM

I hold a part of my portofolio and the other part I am trying to trade it daily . In my opinion you can still make some money with bounties even if there are not many like before .

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 04:22:34 PM

Most of us are on the same boat, not really doing bounties for a living rather I keep accumulating them for longterm. Economic situation of the world is a bit scary and we should be prepared for whats coming next, we better look also for alternative sources of income to sustain a living.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:25:04 PM

Guys, do you remember when Miracletele managed two phase of its bounty campaigns? The first mobile operator on the blockchain! How it ends up? Same as with every ICO, they just re-send mobile cards to the ICO investors  Cheesy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Piston

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:40:59 PM

Actually i want to say that i am doing now crypto trading and join bounty campaign. How are you? and How are you doing? should generally be taken as a question, to which the reply is often, Fine, thanks or, more formally, Very well, thank you. However, the whole thing continues to confuse even English people, let alone visitors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: