Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing now?  (Read 3142 times)
80jutaa

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 02:55:00 PM

all I do now is watch the market. waiting for my investment to have a high sale value and then sell it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 03:06:45 PM

How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?
Of course, there is a lot of work that can be done in our daily lives, so you shouldn't just focus on the bounty hunter, and to deal with market conditions like now is to refrain from panicking selling your crypto assets.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 06:30:13 PM

there will always be a way, some people start trying to take risks through trading, then gamble, or invest in ieo on a new project, and if you don't want to pay, you can take part in a freelance, join a bounty campaign, etc.
there must be a sense of optimism as long as there is crypto, because everyone will need each other to do everything that is desirable. no one can work alone without help and cooperation, this is the reference and I believe like the colleague above who provides many alternatives, but I still believe that there will always be something that will be done.
willyjs

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 02:35:17 AM

i am writing articles about online dating tips recently, because some people have difficulty to find partner for all kinds of reasons, such as have no time, lack experience or courage, etc... I hope my articles can help them, here is the articles https://www.sugardaddy.net.au/seeking-arrangement-review/ , have a good day. Grin Grin Grin Grin
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 02:42:49 AM

there will always be a way, some people start trying to take risks through trading, then gamble, or invest in ieo on a new project, and if you don't want to pay, you can take part in a freelance, join a bounty campaign, etc.
We should look for other opportunity to earn, its not advisable to only stick in bounties because it cant give us an stable income.

Thus exploring to find other resources to maximize our income online would be the right thing to do, or much better seek for a real job outside crypto to have a stable income.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 03:01:12 AM

Cryptocurrency and Blockchain is a broad industry with huge opportunities. There are several aspects of crypto to make profit hence based on one's experience level may choose which one works well for him. When bounty programs are not paying, do extensive research in order locate the very few that are authentic. Also, make sure to polish up your knowledge in crypto and team up with a project.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:18:25 AM

Chill, sit back, relax, hodl further and wait for the start of next year. I think this year 2020 has been really cursed. So continue hodling and learn more projects.

LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:21:05 AM

There are many ways you can make money in this market, so don't be too dependent on bounty. Bounty is not as good as it used to be and you won't be able to make too much money from it, try trading and holding altcoin. That is one of the ways you can make money in this market
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:40:27 AM

There are many ways you can make money in this market, so don't be too dependent on bounty. Bounty is not as good as it used to be and you won't be able to make too much money from it, try trading and holding altcoin. That is one of the ways you can make money in this market

Agree, I think at the moment it's hard to rely on bounty campaigns because many bounties are scam or not as expected. If we have the skills to analyze the market and be able to use technical analysis, I think trading can be an alternative to earning income amid a pandemic

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 12:52:13 PM

Right now in the market barely bounties doing well. That's why it's being so hard to make money consistently through the bounty campaigns. I recommend trading would be great for making a sufficient amount of money. Just don't take higher risks in trading while learning it.
BARADED

Activity: 788
Merit: 176

Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2020, 12:55:50 PM

The tree is varnished! Soon I will do the work of "Wood String Art" https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1270332066178248704?s=20

My artworks «CryptoArt&HandMade»: https://twitter.com/5Ksana/status/1269595805318631425?s=20

🎭 ₿𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 & 👗𝗙𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗲𝗿
Tahid12

Activity: 403
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:16:06 AM

Its true that bounty is no longer profitable.most of them are scsm and legal bounties have a little reward. But i still doing bounty to survive in the current Covid-19 situation and strongly believe that, soon bounty will be profitable. So trying my luck with new hope Sad

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 01:27:48 PM

Never lose hope, even if last 2 years or so were bad you can still find a campaign and receive good enough reward that will compensate you nicely for all these months, it is more like a patience game now but you should mainly focus on your passion for btc and crypto here on this forum and consider bounties as an extra bonus that will sometimes come and sometimes nothing.

Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 01:42:08 PM

I am with the same bounty for last one and a half years. Though it pays less, it pays regulary.
I have collected quite some coins from my bounty and many other ways like airdrops and faucets. I have invested most of what I've earned on different platforms. In the meanwhile, I learned many crypto related skills and gained some experience on trading. Now my entire focus is to grow my portfolio by investing (with diversification) and trade (with lesser risks).

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:10:39 PM

Bounty project already quite unprofitable for recent years. But I'm not dropping it and occasionally do a few bounties from time to time. To me, it is just a way to interact with bitcointalk, keep yourself engage with crypto community in general plus you get some free money, that is okay in my books.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:09:05 AM

But you will need wait a lot of time to get those tokens from bounty, and most likely you will encounter scam campaigns in this market. So how can you live with bounty? If you join bounty now, you need to wait until the end of the year or longer to be able to receive it
there is a gift that pays every week. they even pay with BTC which can be directly sold. but indeed such a campaign cannot be carelessly followed by people because the regulations are also strict. Another solution is to look for campaigns that will soon be completed. then we don't have to wait very long.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 05:26:58 AM

I think of making a trading algorithm of my own and take advantage of coins volatility before to goes skyrocket again. I think this is a subtle move as an aspiring machine learning student. If this works then I hope I could share my findings when the time comes.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:12:46 AM

But you will need wait a lot of time to get those tokens from bounty, and most likely you will encounter scam campaigns in this market. So how can you live with bounty? If you join bounty now, you need to wait until the end of the year or longer to be able to receive it
there is a gift that pays every week. they even pay with BTC which can be directly sold. but indeed such a campaign cannot be carelessly followed by people because the regulations are also strict. Another solution is to look for campaigns that will soon be completed. then we don't have to wait very long.
Living with bounty was very normal 3 years ago because the projects were basically very valuable and reliable. Now it is not possible even though the project is good and paid in full, you are only enough to pay your utility bill. The fraud of existing projects is very high, so you will waste time if you consider bounty as full job.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:17:54 AM

What can we do now! Airdrop bounty is mostly not profitable and trading is very risky and everyone can not afford to lose money in trading. I am still doing bounty and I hope the time of bounty will be improved soon after this pandemic gone from the world. Investors are not investing in new project that's why bounty hunters are also failed to get a good amount of money from any bounty campaign currently.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:25:36 AM

Living with bounty was very normal 3 years ago because the projects were basically very valuable and reliable. Now it is not possible even though the project is good and paid in full, you are only enough to pay your utility bill. The fraud of existing projects is very high, so you will waste time if you consider bounty as full job.
It's true with normal market condition. Since the market is affected by the pandemic, I stop trading and investing because the market is too risky! I turned to do bounty projects as a full-time job to collect rewards. In this unstable market condition, doing bounty and airdrop brings less risk than using your money to trade and invest. The only problem with bounty and airdrop is that you'll not know when and how much you'll be rewarded!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: