Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing now?  (Read 3146 times)
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 03:53:32 PM

in 2017/2018 many people made bounty projects as their main work, but lately, income from bounty projects has continued to decline because there are many scam projects or there is no market, so for now, we can only be a bounty project as a temporary job while our main work can look for it in real life.
It seems you are a little wrong in assessing this, indeed in 2017 many people did the bounty because at that time many tokens were expensive, but some of them also considered the work at the bounty also a temporary job even though the average yield they got was very much , and once entering 2018, there will not be many more bounties that promise even some will no longer pay.
Only some people join bounty as their main job, and if they joined since 2017, I believe they have received a lot of money from it. Now bounty is no longer the same as before, now it's just landfills and doesn't have any value

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:22:59 PM

How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?
It's really a worst time because of pandemic. I'm still joining campaign as alternative work while stay at home and  doing trade. I want to put up small business but the place and capital is my big problem ,so i will stay for online works that can help my family to survive on this difficulties. Hope we can all survive...never give up, do what you think can help you earn even a little and learn to save on what you have.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 04:25:22 PM

in 2017/2018 many people made bounty projects as their main work, but lately, income from bounty projects has continued to decline because there are many scam projects or there is no market, so for now, we can only be a bounty project as a temporary job while our main work can look for it in real life.
It seems you are a little wrong in assessing this, indeed in 2017 many people did the bounty because at that time many tokens were expensive, but some of them also considered the work at the bounty also a temporary job even though the average yield they got was very much , and once entering 2018, there will not be many more bounties that promise even some will no longer pay.

I was active in 2017, and therefore I have a good idea about what happened back then. The number of projects were low, and there were a lot of investors who were willing to invest in good projects. There were a few good ICOs, which gave amazing returns to anyone who invested in them. Examples are Filecoin, Tezos, Bancor.etc. But in 2018, the situation changed for the worse.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:11:07 PM

Daily Trading I think it is good to do in the present situation. If you look at the price of the digital currency in the current condition all the coins are volatile. I see the potential for daily trading more profitable. Coins like BCD, BTG, and COTI are in a few days this price rises. Although the price does not rise high, up a few levels only, can already give a profit.

Your second question about Bounty?
For me, the Bounty project did experience a decline since 2018. In this work indeed if we do not get the profit is already a risk, and I realize this. But I do not want to give up because I think that one day the coin of the Bounty project will return profitable.

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:35:42 PM

Only some people join bounty as their main job, and if they joined since 2017, I believe they have received a lot of money from it. Now bounty is no longer the same as before, now it's just landfills and doesn't have any value
Now engaging in bounty is a waste of time. Not too many good bounty and big budget like before. You will participate in bounty for weeks and will eventually receive $ 10-20 for your entire job

Kulkhan

Activity: 938
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:56:29 PM

In this Situations Trading Is Very Risky, Because Now A Days World Economy Is Decreasing, So Now I Fully Started Bounty And Some Tokens and Some Coin Buyibg For Hold ,I Think This Is High Time To Buy For long Time ,I Think It will be more Profitabe For me. I Told You Who Want To Invest In Cryptocurrenchy, It Is Best Time For Buy Cryptocurrenchy. Best Of luck.

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:03:18 PM

what I'm doing right now is waiting for the market to recover or the coins I have have a high selling price. occasionally I try to trade daily to get real profits, and still actively follow the development of every project that appears in this forum.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:14:33 PM

I have regretted not participating in a number of bounty projects in the last few months, even in a market situation lower than now and I have only seen a number of bounty projects grow with good potential.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:26:01 PM

I have regretted not participating in a number of bounty projects in the last few months, even in a market situation lower than now and I have only seen a number of bounty projects grow with good potential.

Here we have many scam bounties, but there are good bounties too. It's still a good time to join some good bounty and earn some coins for the future. I am doing that now, trying to be patient with the coins I have, I am trying to recognize good bounties and participate. It's going slowly, but it's going and believe that market will rise once again and all of us will make a profit!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1270

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:33:20 PM

At the moment I'm all-in in btc and I have only a few of usdt for an eventually dump in these days. I think that in the next weeks there will be a great movements of btc price (PUMP) !

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 07:45:31 PM

what I do now is waiting for the market to recover so that the assets I invested can return. besides that I also trade in small amounts and make bounty as a side to obtain additional capital to trade.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 08:05:27 PM

With the opportunities that are in crypto it is very difficult to stay out of work. As a rule, whoever wants to will always find a way to make money.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 08:30:14 PM

With this best opportunity of free earn crypto in bounty so if a bounty program no longer profitable then i would leave and try other bounty. Actually i am a small trader and between i wanna participate some good bounty expect exchangeable. Otherwise, every project run their own roadmap so by the good luck if a hunter choice successful project.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 02:18:54 AM

what I do now is waiting for the market to recover so that the assets I invested can return. besides that I also trade in small amounts and make bounty as a side to obtain additional capital to trade.
If you are new to this market, you should join some bounty campaigns to earn a small amount of money and then think about investing. I started participating in this market as a bounty hunter, but now I turn to invest more because the bonus campaigns now no longer bring too much money as before.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀