Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing now?  (Read 3146 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 01:54:34 AM

I recommend you spend your time trading and learning about it. Now bounty is not as good as it used to be and it is hard for you to make money from it. Trading will help you get profit faster if you have enough experience

Yeah.. i think this is great option, better start learning trading from now to get experience, because bounty nowadays it's not good like old time. Miss the old day when i can get a lot money from bounties.
most of at this time trading is indeed a good choice because the bounty cannot generate profits like it used to. many prize hunters have tried to learn trading because that's it more profitable now than being a bounty hunter. so, what we are doing right now is to become merchants or trading and bounty hunters.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 03:10:39 AM

I recommend you spend your time trading and learning about it. Now bounty is not as good as it used to be and it is hard for you to make money from it. Trading will help you get profit faster if you have enough experience

Yeah.. i think this is great option, better start learning trading from now to get experience, because bounty nowadays it's not good like old time. Miss the old day when i can get a lot money from bounties.
for now, trading is indeed a good alternative. it's just that it requires capital, and also time to study. besides that, people who trade also need patience, because that's not a shortcut to getting rich. to be honest, right now I'm still quite dependent on bounties and airdrops. maybe if I get capital, I want to start an offline business in the middle of this pandemic.
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 03:34:59 AM

How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?

Take a short break and continue to do activities as usual and if I want to join a new campaign, I prefer projects that already have a clear concept and place for project listing.
Same as me lol! I has been taking a break since the market started to crash. I have decided that until the market comes back to its normal condition, I'll start trading again. Right now I'm only holding my capital in stable coin (ETH and USDT) and joining bounty campaigns. I'm kind of enjoying the relax right now. It's a good idea to refresh your mind before trading again.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 04:25:12 AM

for now, trading is indeed a good alternative. it's just that it requires capital, and also time to study. besides that, people who trade also need patience, because that's not a shortcut to getting rich. to be honest, right now I'm still quite dependent on bounties and airdrops. maybe if I get capital, I want to start an offline business in the middle of this pandemic.
I am also working on a number of projects and really don't have as much money as before. In general, if you are a bounty hunter, there will be no stable salary for you during this time. I like to trade in this market but currently, my investment is very small so I cannot realize that dream. If I have a more stable job then I will use the money I make to invest.

bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 05:18:48 AM

I work from home, nothing much has changed. To live exclusively on trading/bounty, you need to be either very confident and rich ( to not to be afraid of long downtime and major failures) or the biggest fool.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 05:42:30 AM

I work from home, nothing much has changed. To live exclusively on trading/bounty, you need to be either very confident and rich ( to not to be afraid of long downtime and major failures) or the biggest fool.

It's hard to live exclusively on trading/bounty, but not impossible. Some people, early adopters and big investors, who have
huge bankroll can do that, to risk losing and wait to make profit. Some of us needs to work to have for living. But probably
just a few people do that, most other lose with trading, and don't make profit from trading and bounties to have for life.
   I have a job, but I work here when I can. I invest in crypto-currencies from my salary and I work for crypto-currencies,
I plan to keep all that for the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 06:53:21 AM

How do you survive in the current market situation?
If the bounty project is no longer profitable, what do you do now?
I'm still a bounty hunter right now and for the last 7 months I haven't earned a penny. This is unprecedented and a lot of projects have been very deceptive or failed. I am turning to speculation in top coins and daily transactions. It looks pretty easy because I have very reputable signal groups. This is the only way we can make money right now.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 07:19:27 AM

True, learning to trade is obviously very important for a bounty hunter, because when a bounty campaign is no longer good to be followed, then he can immediately switch his profession to a trader, because profits through trading are sometimes far greater than in a bounty campaign.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1270

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 08:11:04 AM

I have a big regret, i bought some KCS after the dump at 0.6$ and I sold at 0.75$, today the price is up to 0.85$, I don't know why I sold it instead the fact that i knew that the price will go up over 0.90.Good gain but not better gain. In this period I m evaluating to invest in the exchange tokens because I think that there will be a lot of manipulations

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 10:11:37 AM

It's hard to live exclusively on trading/bounty, but not impossible. Some people, early adopters and big investors, who have
huge bankroll can do that, to risk losing and wait to make profit. Some of us needs to work to have for living. But probably
just a few people do that, most other lose with trading, and don't make profit from trading and bounties to have for life.
   I have a job, but I work here when I can. I invest in crypto-currencies from my salary and I work for crypto-currencies,
I plan to keep all that for the future.

I'm not saying it's impossible. It is sounds realistic to live on trading / bounty if you have a high skills in the first and stability in the second.
But now many people do not have a lot of patience for this. Not everyone is a whale with big crypto income
Jweel064

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 10:20:10 AM

Now i do nothing because corona effected our country, many people lost their job. Now i am trying to do bounty. But most of the bounty valueless. A few number of bounty is good. Problem is after project successfully established they forgot about bounty participants and tell soon we pay for bounty. But their soon means 6 month or a year.

suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:16:07 PM

Although the market conditions collapsed, I still trade. For me, the market collapse conditions are a good opportunity to buy coins at low prices. I'm also still doing work like signature campaigns and social media campaigns. For me despite the Bounty project conditions have declined, it didn't make me give up. But I was thinking that someday the Bounty coin project could get back successfully and at that time I already had a lot of coins and was ready to sell it.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:19:44 PM

Now i do nothing because corona effected our country, many people lost their job. Now i am trying to do bounty. But most of the bounty valueless. A few number of bounty is good. Problem is after project successfully established they forgot about bounty participants and tell soon we pay for bounty. But their soon means 6 month or a year.
Something very funny happened today, Grin if I may know when you joined the bounty? while you just entered the forum today by making three posts, and for corona reasons I don't think it can be used as a benchmark, because everyone in the world also faces Corona very casually and comfortably.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:23:55 PM

Something very funny happened today, Grin if I may know when you joined the bounty? while you just entered the forum today by making three posts, and for corona reasons I don't think it can be used as a benchmark, because everyone in the world also faces Corona very casually and comfortably.
it looks like it's the alt account he has. Regarding the issue of this virus, I think some countries have begun to relax regulations to start growing their economies. although the death toll continues to rise, there is no reason to keep quiet and die without doing anything.

nasipadang

Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:36:41 PM

Bounty is one or maybe the only ones that are very feasible and low risk, even giving decent money (a lot). It's very difficult to only rely on that road in the crypto industry with the current situation, I am more focused on my work in real life, because we know the current situation. Trading & margin and aidrop that I currently do, even though I'm not in a professional class in that field, but it's good enough to do.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:40:54 PM

So far, Bounty and Airdop have always made profits even though many projects have failed during a bad market. Besides Bounty and Airdop, I do is usually looking for potential coins or tokens to buy and invest there. Usually I invest long term to get big profits
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:52:19 PM

For me, it is very difficult to profitable in this situation. All my buying tokens and bounty tokens haven’t much profitable. It is very hard to me, because I desire to much profitable but the situation goes against to me.       

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 02:03:12 PM

Due to quarantine and self-self-isolation, several sources of income have disappeared and I have to devote all my time to researching the cryptocurrency market and working with Bounty companies. At least I want to fruitfully and effectively use this period for self-training and advanced training as a trader and investor in the cryptocurrency market.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 04:55:28 PM

Even in the current conditions, sometimes there are bounties that bring a good income, of course, taking into account the current realities. In this regard, the Cartesi project has performed very well. This is why I continue to participate in bounty campaigns. This is why I continue to participate in bounty campaigns. As they say - in the hope for the best
Galley

Merit: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 06:07:34 PM

Of course, these are not the best times for bounty hunters, but, nevertheless, you can still participate in one or two Bounty companies. Revenues are not comparable to what was previously, but there is still income. And of course, the main income from trading, without it in any way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: