Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 09:41:14 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Totally Off-Topic!  (Read 98705 times)
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1946

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 08:20:26 PM

I just had some great chocolate milkshake from McDonalds Cheesy

Personally, I love their coffee.

On a side note, I just tossed out bread out back for the squirrels, birds (they're back), and one timid rabbit. While enjoying my French toast topped with strawberry and rhubarb glaze, I witnessed a squirrel gnawing a piece of bread like I've seen hundreds of times before. But, this time I saw a squirrel do something that I've never seen before. Momentarily, the squirrel place the piece of bread on his purposedly puffed out belly so to rub his paws together, then retrieved the bread to start eating it anew. Amazing! Hopefully, this spring I'll once again witness birds (perhaps females) feeding different bird species bread et al like you've all seen birds do while rearing their young.

That coffee cup is much too small for a pet mouse. Also, mice don't drink coffee. Someone call the RSPCA!

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
justspare

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:40:09 PM

My friend Harris loves to stick brc. Br stands for big Russian, you figure out the rest.

justspare

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:42:38 PM

On a side note, I just tossed out bread out back for the squirrels, birds (they're back), and one timid rabbit. While enjoying my French toast topped with strawberry and rhubarb glaze, I witnessed a squirrel gnawing a piece of bread like I've seen hundreds of times before. But, this time I saw a squirrel do something that I've never seen before. Momentarily, the squirrel place the piece of bread on his purposedly puffed out belly so to rub his paws together, then retrieved the bread to start eating it anew. Amazing! Hopefully, this spring I'll once again witness birds (perhaps females) feeding different bird species bread et al like you've all seen birds do while rearing their young.

That coffee cup is much to small for a pet mouse. Also, mice don't drink coffee. Someone call the RSPCA!
Who the fuck puts their pet mouse in a coffee cup that has coffee in It?  Some people are just retarded.

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 868

I Love the wew!

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 08:48:36 PM

That coffee cup is much to small for a pet mouse. Also, mice don't drink coffee. Someone call the RSPCA!
Who the fuck puts their pet mouse in a coffee cup that has coffee in It?  Some people are just retarded.

"No, we don't carry parrot coffins. Would a large McDonald's coffee cup suffice, old chap?"

Hashing24 or: How I Quit Worrying and Learnt to Love the wew (pronounced: woo; rhymes with dew)
BlindMayorBitcorn

Activity: 728

Blockchain Theorist

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:55:29 PM

I've been cast out of my favourite thread for subversion. Cry Can I hang out with you guise and not talk about Bitcoin governance?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

I Love the wew!

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:36:31 AM

I've been cast out of my favourite thread for subversion. Cry Can I hang out with you guise and not talk about Bitcoin governance?

Subversion! Dude, I've read about people dying from that shit. Did you go see a doctor? And, before you start hanging out with us, shouldn't we know if this subversion shit you're carrying is contagious?

Hashing24 or: How I Quit Worrying and Learnt to Love the wew (pronounced: woo; rhymes with dew)
BlindMayorBitcorn

Blockchain Theorist

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:38:45 AM

Subversion! Dude, I've read about people dying from that shit. Did you go see a doctor? And, before you start hanging out with us, shouldn't we know if this subversion shit you're carrying is contagious?

It isn't contagious, but most patients find the smell embarrassing. This is why I spend so much time online, you see.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Coaxme

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:41:16 AM

This thread is totally off-topic. Therefore, practically anything goes but, please, no mega-posts--they suck! In fact, it's possible that every post will be related to the OP because I'm requesting off-topic posts.

There's only one caveat: ABSOLUTELY NO ON-TOPIC POSTING!!!

That said,...

Thanks for taking care of my dog.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 01:47:56 AM

This thread is totally off-topic. Therefore, practically anything goes but, please, no mega-posts--they suck! In fact, it's possible that every post will be related to the OP because I'm requesting off-topic posts.

That said,...

That was a dog?
Coaxme

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:17:18 AM

That said,...

That was a dog?
WHAT? They f*cking build a ship out of Weeds?

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 03:19:15 AM

That said,...

That was a dog?

That was a dog?

BlindMayorBitcorn

Blockchain Theorist

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:22:26 AM

That said,...

That was a dog?

That was a dog?

That was a dog. (There are many like it but that one was his. Embarrassed)

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 04:06:38 AM

That said,...

That was a dog?

That was a dog?

That was a dog? (I was pretty sure it was a roo)

clangtrump

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:51:10 AM

How i wish a deaf and mute become best friends. It'd be awesome to see them overcome some challenges unlike some of us.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

I Love the wew!

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:02:52 AM

That said,...

That was a dog?

That was a dog?

I guess that explains why it was always jumping on my lap when I was naked, eh?

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:13:47 AM

That said,...

That was a dog?

That was a dog?

Uhhhh ... I don't think you're supposed to do that with wildlife. Unless they really want to, I guess.

Gleb Gamow
Legendary

I Love the wew!

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:10:23 AM

That said,...

That was a dog?

That was a dog?

Uhhhh ... I don't think you're supposed to do that with wildlife. Unless they really want to, I guess.

Between you and I, let's just say it was a domesticated roo.

BlindMayorBitcorn

Blockchain Theorist

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:34:36 AM

That said,...

That was a dog?

That was a dog?

This is embarrassing. I'm still here. Was I supposed to hear that?

recitestores

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:48:57 AM

That said,...

That was a dog?

That was a dog?

Dude dont do that while the door is open, your mom might caught you fapping.
jebwizoscar

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:50:16 PM

That said,...

That was a dog.
That was a dog?

That was a dog?

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.