Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The One Coin That Can Compete with Bitcoin and Ethereum  (Read 230 times)
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 11:21:00 PM

Although i really like cardano and i am hodling ada as well still i disagree that cardano can outperform or replace btc and eth i think it is just an over statement, cardano should first come up with its complete working products and also its uses and utilities only then we can compare it with any of the similar project in the market.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
atlas_crypto

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:34:52 AM

It can't compete against Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a payment system backed by its widespread usability, it's name recognition, it being a base pair on most exchanges, and it's chain history.

The only thing that can compete with Bitcoin is a fork.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:42:54 AM

Cardano is good investment coin but it can not compete with bitcoin and ethereum. Those two coins are more popular than cardano. You know bitcoin is the king of all cryptos and ethereum is the king of the altcoins.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 04:48:04 AM

It may have been awhile since you've heard the altcoin Cardano come up in conversation. Cardano  could be considered the conceptual love child of Ethereum and Bitcoin and it is an almost perfect mix of both. This is why Cardano could possibly outperform both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I wanted to see how many will believe that. But this is a default comparison. Cardano is like ethereum smart contract also, we can say they just copy the format, but I cant believe that you even compared it to bitcoin. It is a top coin but its too early to say they can even rival them in such aspect. Ethereum on the other hand is far more dominant in terms of scalability and usability.

I am not closing doors to potential of this project but I disagree with the thought that it can surpass those major coins that you mentioned. Sorry!
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:07:05 AM

The coin that can compete with Bitcoin or Ethereum and beat these two coins haven't entered crypto space yet or should I say never born yet, and they way I'm seeing things it might never happen, both Bitcoin and Ethereum as the best support ever, hands down
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:55:07 AM

No coin can compete with bitcoin, not even contemplating outperforming bitcoin. Cardano is good but still belong to an altcoin category. I really doubt if it can defeat eth in the market.

WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:55:41 AM

Cardano is not the only coin or project that combined the power of two or more coins in a single pack but yes cardano is a very good coin that one can invest in, just don't expect things like higher volume than that of bitcoin or stronger community support like that of Bitcoin, it's not going to be possible

We never know projects are making progress, look at Litecoin, it used to be the number two coin in the market, until Ethereum comes along and from then it replaced Litecoin as the second most profitable and popular coin in the market, so it's better to have Cardano in your portfolio youi never know it will land and replace any of the coins in the top 5.
Litecoin exists as long as Bitcoin since the old day, used a lot for transfer dust or for its low fees when Bitcoin's price spike. Ethereum on the other hand with its token system and at the top of VGA mining also why Ethereum overtakes Litecoin. Bit unfair to compare those to Cardano.
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:57:35 AM

To be honest, there is no altcoin that can replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is unique in this market and it will help this market grow. But for ETH, I think there are currently many altcoins that can surpass it, like TRX, XLM ... these are good altcoins and have been evolving for years.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:12:04 AM

Cardano is good investment coin but it can not compete with bitcoin and ethereum. Those two coins are more popular than cardano. You know bitcoin is the king of all cryptos and ethereum is the king of the altcoins.

Partly, I have no problem with cardano but if you think it's worth it to compete with bitcoin somehow; well it needs a lot of time in order to  acquire a strong momentum. Let's think of bnb and xrp for now because it seems that these two would take further increase as soon as bitcoin recovery will commence. Before it happens, we must first survive all challenges that made bitcoin struggles more often like the world crisis that we're having presently.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:43:01 AM

It may have been awhile since you've heard the altcoin Cardano come up in conversation. Cardano  could be considered the conceptual love child of Ethereum and Bitcoin and it is an almost perfect mix of both. This is why Cardano could possibly outperform both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Here is why Cardano could outperform Bitcoin and Ethereum in the future: https://4king.com/compete-with-bitcoin-and-ethereum/

What are your thoughts on Cardano and its potential?

To overtake in terms of marketcap value, I think it could be because the total supply is greater than Bitcoin and Ethereum even though it requires a long time and also the interest of new investors. But in terms of price, I think Bitcoin will still be more expensive than Cardano because it is rooted in the hearts of investors

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:57:17 AM

I'm not saying that Cardano is bad for investment, but if you look at the CMC chart or look at some of the other top altcoins, I think coins that can compete with Btc or Eth might be like BNB, EOS, LTC. well because some of these altcoins are one giant altcoin and even always have a high trading volume.
but basically every coin has characteristics and differences from one another, so it cannot be compared with one another. every coin in the cryptoqurrency market, as far as I know, competes with each other too.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:59:42 AM

Here is why Cardano could outperform Bitcoin and Ethereum in the future: https://4king.com/compete-with-bitcoin-and-ethereum/

What are your thoughts on Cardano and its potential?

To overtake in terms of marketcap value, I think it could be because the total supply is greater than Bitcoin and Ethereum even though it requires a long time and also the interest of new investors. But in terms of price, I think Bitcoin will still be more expensive than Cardano because it is rooted in the hearts of investors
of course trust and community play an important role too, considering that with a large community it can increase a large demand as well. besides that, products that are always needed by consumers can increase market capitalization, and indeed this requires no short time, especially as bitcoin seemed to master the crypto market capitalization

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:01:55 PM

You're right about your submission but the true if the whole thing is, these two network you have measure with ADA are more adopted than the ADA network. More also, the long existence of Bitcoin and ethereum network can't be compare with that of ADA. Though, the future of ADA seem to be more brighter than others in this industry.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:10:14 PM

It will be best if they can at least do something with all this beautiful specifications they have, cardano has been around for some time now and even if I don't follow with it's day to day or occasional update so far I haven't heard any ground breaking news or achievement in recent times, yes we do believe cardano has a great technology but I think its about time we see meaningful progress and price increas.
No need for comparison with btc and eth, they should show their worth first.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:12:14 PM

No coin can compete with bitcoin, not even contemplating outperforming bitcoin. Cardano is good but still belong to an altcoin category. I really doubt if it can defeat eth in the market.
ADA cannot beat ETH, I agree with you that ADA is a good altcoin but it cannot afford to beat ETH and surpass ETH. And I believe that no altcoins will ever surpass ETH and BTC, which will be the 2 biggest cryptocurrencies in this market.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 11:57:30 PM

It was really fascinating to know about Cardano (ADA). Well, based on what I have read on the article provided by the OP, it was indeed interesting that a certain Altcoin have mixed up the features both Bitcoin and Ethereum do possess. What I can say is that almost all Altcoins can do compete those two well-known and most used cryptocurrencies because every cryptocurrencies have their ow unique potential like Cardano and it was really fascinating how its technology is working with which is really interesting and has a lot more to offer. But despite of that fact being stated about Cardano, it is given that it can compete with both Bitcoin and Ethereum but it does not momentarily mean that is can already surpassed those two. Well, I can see Cardano to really have a great potential because of the specifications its technology possess which is bases from the mixed up features of the two well-known cryptocurrencies of all time. Looking forward to know more about Cardano and see how it will be doing well. It is just great that such project do exist which inhibits how technology, ideas and concepts are being upgraded to produce such fascinating project. Hoping to see more projects like this which is worthy for time and investment.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████