Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Ethereum Wallets  (Read 1483 times)
Ramaraj

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 08:29:06 AM

In my opinion My ether Wallet it could be the best option foe Decentralized wallet it supports All Ethereum token. MyEtherWallet is a web-based Ethereum and ERC20 token wallet that lets you get direct access to the Ethereum blockchain. If you want to invest in it, then check first below the best MyEtherWallet wallets you can choose from.
Another one is freewallet, The best wallet to buy, store, send and receive Ethereum. The Ethereum Wallet by Freewallet is available on iOS, Android and the web.
ERC-20 TRANSACTION SUPPORT
The Aladdin Wallet supports more than 1,600 ERC-20 tokens, allowing extensive asset storage. This enables the wallet to handle all sorts of crypto transactions. Additional token types will be added in the future to allow the users to diversify their portfolio.

these Ethereum Wallet guides refer from Cointelegraph article:
https://cointelegraph.com/ethereum-for-beginners/ethereum-wallets
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:27:00 PM

Myetherwallet is the best wallet, that's my thinking because I've been using it for years and haven't had any problems with it. By carefully storing your private keys, I believe you will never have a security issue. Also on the phone we have Trust wallet. It is also a very good wallet that you should experience

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:58:09 PM

Thank for this discussion Smiley. Starting with the desktop wallets, I have not made use of the Gurda, Atomic and MyCrypto wallet, but I have used the Exodus wallet and it’s very good. So I am only going to recommend that one, and it also has a really good interface on Desktop. As for Mobile (Android and iOS), I don’t like the other wallets that were mentioned apart from the Trust wallet.

Trust wallet is the only one I like, and I have tried all of them that you mentioned there. And there are also some bad reports on Coinomi as of recent. Then as for Hardware wallets, I have only used the Ledger Nano S, and I have not tried others yet. And lastly, online wallets, Blockchain is already a good choice there. I also have the Blockchain wallet on mobile.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:38:32 PM

Myetherwallet is the best wallet, that's my thinking because I've been using it for years and haven't had any problems with it. By carefully storing your private keys, I believe you will never have a security issue. Also on the phone we have Trust wallet. It is also a very good wallet that you should experience
yup absolutely right, I also use Myetherwallet for more than 3 years is also very good and without problems, but now there are some people who try to hack a MEW account, stay careful, lest you get hit by fake sites

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:53:37 PM

yup absolutely right, I also use Myetherwallet for more than 3 years is also very good and without problems, but now there are some people who try to hack a MEW account, stay careful, lest you get hit by fake sites
That is the only way to hack MEW accounts. If we access the fake websites, then our private keys will be stolen. Be careful what we're doing in this market, a mistake that can cost us all our wealth.

Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 05:16:22 PM

That is the only way to hack MEW accounts. If we access the fake websites, then our private keys will be stolen. Be careful what we're doing in this market, a mistake that can cost us all our wealth.
Also we should always check the official sources of any wallets before installing their apps in our mobile. Bit time, hackers are try to make new apps and publish that in any app store to stole others private key or wallet informations. BTW, we should also be aware of using rooted mobile phones because the hackers can easly hack your wallet ,if you are using that in a rooted mobile phones.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
Bestmanbuka

Activity: 586

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:21:57 PM

This information is very much appreciated, yes and I can say too with experience having used Blockchain, MyEther, Coinomi, imtoken, Trust wallet and have had no issues with any of them.
Once you saved your private keys and phrase securely and also dint disclose it to anyone else, you are good to go with security of your funds. Thanks for your help with the information at least the users can know where to start from.
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:50:08 PM

All this wallet are good, But i like trust wallet most. For Erc20 i have been using Trust wallet. Trust wallet is my favourite wallet. It's safe and low fees for every transaction. I also using Myetherwallet and Blockchain Ethereum wallet. I have been using this wallet for one years without any problem.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:48:08 PM

These are all good wallets, ranging from mobile to web. For simplicity and easy to use especially as it concerns even newbies and everyone,I think trust wallet is a choice. It's one of my best erc 20 wallet once your mnemonic phrase is kept safe from anyone you are safe, but as it concerns wallets one should be mindful of links he or she clicks

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:30:26 PM

I use ledger nano s for hardware wallet and its been serving well. For mobile wallet, i use blockchain wallet, trust wallet and imtoken most often and sparignly use others when need be. I noticed trust wallet is faster with transactions utilzing minimal fees too comparatively. I've tried atomic wallet but i prefer trust wallet and imtoken since their DAPPS section is cool added to their multi wallet function.
giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1272

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:00:18 PM

trustwallet for me is the best mobile wallet you can have, it supports many coins and tokens both erc20 and erc721, in terms of security and backup it is among the most complete as there is the possibility of having both passphase and seed / private key. the team recently introduced their token called TWT distributed by inviting other users to download their wallet. In my opinion, it is the top of the mobile wallets.
Regards

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:14:38 PM

until now I still use myetherwallet and trust wallet that I put on my smartphone but I rarely use it because I prefer to use myetherwallet which in my opinion is safer and more comfortable to use and has many changes which in my opinion confuse new traders.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:25:28 PM

The Best Etherium wallet that I use always is Myetherwallet since on my first joining in cryptocurrency.
Because one of they offered to my friend in crypto is using Myetherwallet, It is easy to use and safe if we put some of our altcoins we have. Until now its only Myethewallet and I want to use also some Etherium wallet if have a time for it.
mynadira

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:52:13 PM

The Best Etherium wallet that I use always is Myetherwallet since on my first joining in cryptocurrency.
Because one of they offered to my friend in crypto is using Myetherwallet, It is easy to use and safe if we put some of our altcoins we have. Until now its only Myethewallet and I want to use also some Etherium wallet if have a time for it.
well until now I also still use myetherwallet just as suggested by some of my friends even though I am new but I believe myetherwallet is the best ethereum wallet and can support storing erc20 type coins.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:11:38 PM

All people are being satisfied with Myetherwallet website for easy use and to make fast transaction. Still I'm using Myetherwallet wallet address to receive my rewards. Myetherwallet also has mobile all wallet. For mobile wallet, trust wallet is also doing perfect, will use if I need trust wallet.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:29:44 PM

All people are being satisfied with Myetherwallet website for easy use and to make fast transaction. Still I'm using Myetherwallet wallet address to receive my rewards. Myetherwallet also has mobile all wallet. For mobile wallet, trust wallet is also doing perfect, will use if I need trust wallet.

It's because its useful,handy and trusted that's the reason why many people prefer this and you don't need to buy any hardware wallets since by using this you can trust since been using this wallet for quite 4 years and I don't see any problem with them.

Myetherwallet is the classic way to store the ETH and Erc-20 tokens and there are better interface apps for doing the same job. Trust and IMO wallets are widely used by ETH traders as a hot wallet, no need to store the trading funds on the hardware wallets, IMHO.

I assume manu would select Myetherwallet since this is much advise to use by people so I expect this will be the top but new people should know the risk and they should do extra security so that their funds will not be stolen by jackass out here.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:35:12 PM

I think this apply to virtually everyone in some way as we all seems to start with that very wallet; Myetherwallet. Till date, it is considered one of the best and the most secure ethereum ERC20 wallet out there but i stop using it when ATOMIC wallet roll iut a Multicurrency wallet where you can manage all your crypto holdings in one app and no need of going to other place
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 12:12:13 AM

Yes, this are some pretty good wallet and I am using a trust wallet right now. The mobile version of the Ethereum wallet is a trust wallet I think. Their interface is very good and simple and easy to change and use. But for desktop wallet, I do not know other wallets beside the Atomic wallet. I think the Atomic wallet is very good but it has a limited amount of token and its not like trust wallet that supports every erc 20 tokens.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 12:14:14 AM

I only use MEW as an online wallet since it is the most convenient and trusted online wallet. It's the wallet I have been using for ERC-20 tokens since I started her. I also have a hardware wallet Nano Ledger to keep my funds offline fore better security. I never use the mobile wallet due to the risk of losing your wallet if you lose your phone. It is always better to keep a back up for your wallet.
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 01:09:19 AM

I only use MEW as an online wallet since it is the most convenient and trusted online wallet. It's the wallet I have been using for ERC-20 tokens since I started her. I also have a hardware wallet Nano Ledger to keep my funds offline fore better security. I never use the mobile wallet due to the risk of losing your wallet if you lose your phone. It is always better to keep a back up for your wallet.
I also use Nano Ledger as a storage for my assets for the long term and if I only use it for transactions I usually only use MEW wallet, and for mobile wallet it is very vulnerable to use if your cellphone is not stored safely, because cellphones are often carried where do we go afraid the phone is gone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: