Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] YouEngine - decentralized, tokenized advertising platform 📣📣📣  (Read 4039 times)
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 02:23:55 PM

I found something interesting on your site "A decentralized, tokenized advertising platform where over 200 million advertisers connect with 4 billion users who get paid to watch ads" do you already have 4 billion users?
Is it true that your IEO will be completed by the end of this year?

4 billion users as well as 200M advertisers is a our target market. This is a market we are penetrating.
We will start launching IEOs in May and finish them in Sep. So, Token will be listed in Oct and appear on CMC in Oct-Dec 2020.

By the way, as our devs say: after MVP in min of May, the working beta will be released in Sep-Oct!
I think you already have 4 billion users and 200 million advertisers so your project looks very interesting. but apparently that is your target. and it's not an easy target for you to achieve, you need lots of partnerships to help you reach your targets.

There are three reasons:

1. To get IEO/listing on prominent exchanges like OKEx, Kucoin or similar will take a lot of time & efforts + it's better to be already IEO listed on other exchanges before negotiating with them.
 2. La has good traffic (we checked it).
 3. There are dozens exchanges of the same quality/cost as La so there is no a big difference what to choose.

P.S. we don't have illusions to raise millions for 20 minutes on any exchange. But we want to catch attention of as many people as possible.
yes, I really appreciate all your reasons, it's just that almost all projects that hold IEO on the Latoken have bad results, and become tokens that have no value, and some even fail.
YOUengine.io

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 03:53:38 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2020, 09:16:22 AM by YOUengine.io

Regarding partnerships:
1. thanks to personal connections we are in the process of negotiation with one prominent mob. company regarding app pre-instals.
2. Also negotiations started with a noble advisor. You definitely know him  Tongue

Regarding latoken: if a project bets only to IEO (without own marketing and PR) and only on latoken then it definitely fails. We don't use that approach. Yesterday p2pb2b was contracted. And more exchanges are coming. Also, we got not sponsored mention here https://ihodl.com/analytics/2020-04-22/take-control-your-online-data-using-blockchain-technology/ and more pr activities are coming.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:16:51 AM

Concerning Percentage Token Distribution on the website and on the ANN, if you sum up the percentages 9.91+18.182%+27.273%+9.091%+27.273%+9.091%=100.82% which isn't 100%. My best guess is that you made a mistake in your calculations or you made a typo in the first percentage (9.91)

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
YOUengine.io

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:22:36 AM

Concerning Percentage Token Distribution on the website and on the ANN, if you sum up the percentages 9.91+18.182%+27.273%+9.091%+27.273%+9.091%=100.82% which isn't 100%. My best guess is that you made a mistake in your calculations or you made a typo in the first percentage (9.91)

Thanks for the great bug finding! yes this is a typo. Must be 9.091% instead of 9.91%.
BTCITA187 (OP)

Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 04:13:39 PM

YOUengine HOSTED on LATOKEN!
YOUengine.io

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:03:22 AM

Fixed on ANN and Web. Thanks again for the help. Pls let us know if you find smth else!
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 04:21:27 PM

How do you think Okex or Kukoin is betteer?
If that's the choice, I'll choose Kucoin more than Okex.
Kucoin is like in the early days of Binance and might be the competitor of it within a few years.
They are both good exchanges for me. They are good in liquidity and there are many traders here. However, listing on that exchange needs a bitcoin. I think 10BTC is enought before a coin to be listed.
Well, let's not just focus here about their IEO. I think it is good for the others to know how youenging really works.
I have no idea about the pricing in both exchanges but if youengine can avail, it's no problem for them.

How do you think Okex or Kukoin is betteer?
If that's the choice, I'll choose Kucoin more than Okex.
Kucoin is like in the early days of Binance and might be the competitor of it within a few years.

100% agree! If I could choose I would list YOUC on Kucoin. It would bring more liquidity and many new users into YOUengine ecosystem. 
They have established traders so it can get the attention of those once it's listed there.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Adesuwa1

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 06:58:19 PM

I won't ask any question again' seems you don't like my questions because you don't answer them.I rest my case here. Good luck to your token development
YOUengine.io

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:45:35 AM

What if a good amount of money never got raised during the IEo, will you still go ahead with the project development? I see you said you already have fund for this project, what if airdrop is just distributed to the community and we get the project

Hello, sorry missed your question.

We don't bet on IEOs. If nothing raised well no problem at all. We anyway need to get listed on Exchanges so IEO is just a funnel to walk through before listing.
Tokes dedicated to Airdrop will be given for free during 2020 - 2040. This is not charity. These tokens will be given only for useful actions made by users.
Moreover, to avoid any dump they will be given steadily during next ~20 years.
tursunalimenman

Activity: 373
Merit: 15

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 04:26:51 AM

I won't ask any question again' seems you don't like my questions because you don't answer them.I rest my case here. Good luck to your token development

what's the point of giving all tokens for free. It would lead to zero cost of token that, in turn, will not allow to attract users into YOUapp. Who will be watching ads by being paid with zero-cost token? So pls think twice before you are writing such 'great' ideas-)

By the way, your question was replied.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:51:26 AM

Is the budget allocated to the current bounty on bitcointalk taken from the 1 billion tokens of Airdrops budget?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:03:00 PM

How YOUapp looks like and work!
YOUengine.io

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:42:16 PM

Is the budget allocated to the current bounty on bitcointalk taken from the 1 billion tokens of Airdrops budget?

Yes, of course. 1B tokens allocated to airdrops is a very long-term budget ~ 20 years.
As you can see from this product video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYjL8gguMjY (watch until the end) YOUgo interface will contain some prized in YOUcash. So the growth of community will be accurately (to avoid dumps) accompanied with smart promo (airdrops) to stimulate users' engagement.
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 05:26:22 AM

Do you plan to move YOUengine on Icodrops, Icorating and other ico trackers?

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 09:29:46 AM

It is good if YouEngine will analyze and evaluate by these rating sites. Because it may attract more people and investors to attend their upcoming news and IEOs. I believe that it will boost the popularity of the project.

I am really amaze on how this project works. It seems that they are filling the project plans in a step by step process.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:46:20 PM

IEO on Latoken is Coming
YOUengine.io

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 02:10:06 PM

It is good if YouEngine will analyze and evaluate by these rating sites. Because it may attract more people and investors to attend their upcoming news and IEOs. I believe that it will boost the popularity of the project.

I am really amaze on how this project works. It seems that they are filling the project plans in a step by step process.

Yes, we do. New trackers are coming. Also we're constantly searching for new promising trackers (like that: https://cryptototem.com/ico-list/ongoing-ico/)
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 03:05:35 PM

⭐ IEO on LATOKEN is LIVE with the Highest 5/5 score🚀 ⭐

👉 Get a limited-time discount!

THE FUTURE IS YOU
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 05:41:27 AM

guys, have you noticed that John McAfee tweeted about YOUengine  -)?

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1255949779152093184

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:33:57 AM

Yes, now i also see that tweet  Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print