Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [#1 Vouched] 🌟 The BEST Sports & Gaming BETTING Predictions | INSANE PROFIT 🌟  (Read 654 times)
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 10:26:45 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 05:56:31 PM by Curiosity123

Join my Discord server!

---> https://discord.gg/wvP9QeV <---

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April Spreadsheet:

https://bit.ly/2V0Hg6b

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:27:45 AM

Join the Discord server. Still waiting on the vouches to come on through. Smiley
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 10:36:37 AM

Join the Discord server. Still waiting on the vouches to come on through. Smiley

I don't think you get it , you want to advertise your service on bitcointalk , then offer some free trial to some trusted high ranking bitcointalk member/members who can vouch after that you're legit .

If you're vouches come outside the forum that basically amounts to 0 here Smiley.

xxjumperxx

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:27:23 AM

The picks are announced how far in advance?
All picks at once or will we get a message multiple times a day?
crni1995

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:40:00 AM

What can I say about this service?
He is destroying with League of Legends, I have never seen someone understand game that good and brings us profit Smiley

Great profit, great picks, hits odd 3-4 every other day, great stuff!

Can only vouch!  Grin Wink
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:42:39 AM

Will buy once someone vouches on the forum or you would be willing to use an escrow?

How exactly would you see an escrow work with this service? I'm down, but it's unnecessary since you'll be given a VIP role in the Discord server that automatically allows you to view all VIP channels.

Multiple times throughout the day, some are just before the game starts, some are while the game is live, and some are hours in advance Smiley
AlexSimion

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:44:29 AM

Will buy once someone vouches on the forum or you would be willing to use an escrow?

How exactly would you see an escrow work with this service? I'm down, but it's unnecessary since you'll be given a VIP role in the Discord server that automatically allows you to view all VIP channels.

Multiple times throughout the day, some are just before the game starts, some are while the game is live, and some are hours in advance Smiley

I see you completely ignored my point Smiley .. Thus ignoring this thread .   I advise everyone to be careful when following and paying said "tipsters" .

Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:48:02 AM

I see you completely ignored my point Smiley .. Thus ignoring this thread .   I advise everyone to be careful when following and paying said "tipsters" .

I'm not giving out trials and also have no clue why you are mad, the vouches are coming through as you can see in this thread. My results speak for themselves Wink
AlexSimion

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:55:35 AM

I'm not giving out trials and also have no clue why you are mad, the vouches are coming through as you can see in this thread. My results speak for themselves Wink

Well , these "vouches" you say are coming from 1 newbie account . Thus credibility is 0.    Your results don't speak for themselves as there's no way to check your results .

I'm "mad" because there have been and still are a great number of "tipsters" causing people to lose money here on the forum , and seeing how you're refusing to to offer a free trial to someone established here on the forum , then how do you expect anyone to trust you and pay before for your tips ?

But you know what  , if you consider escrow  for ex : I pay for your service , we place the payment under escrow for 1 week to check the legitimacy of your claims , picks etc .   And if you're actually legit , then payment gets released from escrow , if your picks are faills  then escrow releases the money back to me.

What do you think ?

Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:59:54 AM

Well , these "vouches" you say are coming from 1 newbie account . Thus credibility is 0.    Your results don't speak for themselves as there's no way to check your results .

I'm "mad" because there have been and still are a great number of "tipsters" causing people to lose money here on the forum , and seeing how you're refusing to to offer a free trial to someone established here on the forum , then how do you expect anyone to trust you and pay before for your tips ?

But you know what  , if you consider escrow  for ex : I pay for your service , we place the payment under escrow for 1 week to check the legitimacy of your claims , picks etc .   And if you're actually legit , then payment gets released from escrow , if your picks are faills  then escrow releases the money back to me.

What do you think ?

The way to check my results is to join the Discord server and talk to the member that have already paid for my service.
And sure, I'm down to have all payments under escrow for 1 week Smiley
she40841

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:17:56 PM

I've been in this Tipster group now for about 20 days and I didn't take it too seriously in the beginning but then I saw that results that were being provided by Curiosity. With a 200-300$ balance it's very possible to make 10-30$ per day! Of course bad days happens when you lose but if you follow all of his signals then you will earn money. I also were in 2 other groups and they could not provide my with reliable signals so this is the only one that I'm using currently.

The one important thing that you have to think of when joining this group is that the signals can come almost any time of the day, so make sure you at least have your Discord set to online with notification so you don't miss them like I do a lot of the times.

Here are some of my results from Saturday! 100 points = 1 euro

https://i.imgur.com/KWNPuam.png
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:25:31 PM

The same way all escrow works, he provides a service where he offers data and if it works the escrow releases the funds. Escrow will hold the funds until I use the service or place the bet to see if his predictions actually come true.

Alright, I'm down. Smiley
YohannHermann

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 12:52:00 PM

Lovely to see others also being trolled, so it wasn't just me~ Way to go  Grin

Telegram : wsanchezbets
AlexSimion

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 01:00:00 PM

Lovely to see others also being trolled, so it wasn't just me~ Way to go  Grin

Man , you were trolled because 80 % of your "sure win " picks were lost .

Ok , I'll contact you somewhere around friday/saturday so we can make a deal.

Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 01:51:19 PM

The same way all escrow works, he provides a service where he offers data and if it works the escrow releases the funds. Escrow will hold the funds until I use the service or place the bet to see if his predictions actually come true.

A simpler, affordable and much faster method of escrow would be using bitify. if your ok with it the PM me so we can make the listing

I'd rather use someone who is a known MM on this forum.
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 10:38:28 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2020, 09:40:46 PM by Curiosity123

Results of the last two days, latest 2 bets finished 10 minutes ago.

Todays 100% perfect winnings of me and some members:

giraffe21

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 03:22:34 AM

Just joined the group and already making profit the first few days, I joined based on his spread sheets and they are legit, and has pictures in the discord group of profits as well.
My only negative to it is sometime the picks are minutes before the game starts and you may miss some, have alerts on at all times.
 Great profit! Confident picks!    BTC9/10BTC
xxjumperxx

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 08:59:34 AM

Just joined the group and already making profit the first few days, I joined based on his spread sheets and they are legit, and has pictures in the discord group of profits as well.
My only negative to it is sometime the picks are minutes before the game starts and you may miss some, have alerts on at all times.

and thats the part that will suck.
You would:
A) Have to have your phone on you all the time and hope to get the pick
B) If you miss it, hope you can get it live

YohannHermann

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 09:03:54 AM

so this first time poster doesn't look shady to you guys?

i would like to know..

Telegram : wsanchezbets
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 09:17:09 AM

so this first time poster doesn't look shady to you guys?

i would like to know..

Yohann... tyKiwanuka & me are missing your highly entertaining betting picks threads...  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: