Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:08:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [#1 Vouched] 🌟 The BEST Sports & Gaming BETTING Predictions | INSANE PROFIT 🌟  (Read 654 times)
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2020, 10:26:45 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 05:56:31 PM by Curiosity123

Join my Discord server!

---> https://discord.gg/wvP9QeV <---

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April Spreadsheet:

https://bit.ly/2V0Hg6b

Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:27:45 AM

Join the Discord server. Still waiting on the vouches to come on through. Smiley
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 10:36:37 AM

Join the Discord server. Still waiting on the vouches to come on through. Smiley

I don't think you get it , you want to advertise your service on bitcointalk , then offer some free trial to some trusted high ranking bitcointalk member/members who can vouch after that you're legit .

If you're vouches come outside the forum that basically amounts to 0 here Smiley.

xxjumperxx

Activity: 532
Merit: 271

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:27:23 AM

The picks are announced how far in advance?
All picks at once or will we get a message multiple times a day?
crni1995

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:40:00 AM

What can I say about this service?
He is destroying with League of Legends, I have never seen someone understand game that good and brings us profit Smiley

Great profit, great picks, hits odd 3-4 every other day, great stuff!

Can only vouch!  Grin Wink
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:42:39 AM

Will buy once someone vouches on the forum or you would be willing to use an escrow?

How exactly would you see an escrow work with this service? I'm down, but it's unnecessary since you'll be given a VIP role in the Discord server that automatically allows you to view all VIP channels.

Multiple times throughout the day, some are just before the game starts, some are while the game is live, and some are hours in advance Smiley
AlexSimion

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:44:29 AM

Will buy once someone vouches on the forum or you would be willing to use an escrow?

How exactly would you see an escrow work with this service? I'm down, but it's unnecessary since you'll be given a VIP role in the Discord server that automatically allows you to view all VIP channels.

Multiple times throughout the day, some are just before the game starts, some are while the game is live, and some are hours in advance Smiley

I see you completely ignored my point Smiley .. Thus ignoring this thread .   I advise everyone to be careful when following and paying said "tipsters" .

Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:48:02 AM

I see you completely ignored my point Smiley .. Thus ignoring this thread .   I advise everyone to be careful when following and paying said "tipsters" .

I'm not giving out trials and also have no clue why you are mad, the vouches are coming through as you can see in this thread. My results speak for themselves Wink
AlexSimion

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:55:35 AM

I'm not giving out trials and also have no clue why you are mad, the vouches are coming through as you can see in this thread. My results speak for themselves Wink

Well , these "vouches" you say are coming from 1 newbie account . Thus credibility is 0.    Your results don't speak for themselves as there's no way to check your results .

I'm "mad" because there have been and still are a great number of "tipsters" causing people to lose money here on the forum , and seeing how you're refusing to to offer a free trial to someone established here on the forum , then how do you expect anyone to trust you and pay before for your tips ?

But you know what  , if you consider escrow  for ex : I pay for your service , we place the payment under escrow for 1 week to check the legitimacy of your claims , picks etc .   And if you're actually legit , then payment gets released from escrow , if your picks are faills  then escrow releases the money back to me.

What do you think ?

Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:59:54 AM

Well , these "vouches" you say are coming from 1 newbie account . Thus credibility is 0.    Your results don't speak for themselves as there's no way to check your results .

I'm "mad" because there have been and still are a great number of "tipsters" causing people to lose money here on the forum , and seeing how you're refusing to to offer a free trial to someone established here on the forum , then how do you expect anyone to trust you and pay before for your tips ?

But you know what  , if you consider escrow  for ex : I pay for your service , we place the payment under escrow for 1 week to check the legitimacy of your claims , picks etc .   And if you're actually legit , then payment gets released from escrow , if your picks are faills  then escrow releases the money back to me.

What do you think ?

The way to check my results is to join the Discord server and talk to the member that have already paid for my service.
And sure, I'm down to have all payments under escrow for 1 week Smiley
she40841

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:17:56 PM

I've been in this Tipster group now for about 20 days and I didn't take it too seriously in the beginning but then I saw that results that were being provided by Curiosity. With a 200-300$ balance it's very possible to make 10-30$ per day! Of course bad days happens when you lose but if you follow all of his signals then you will earn money. I also were in 2 other groups and they could not provide my with reliable signals so this is the only one that I'm using currently.

The one important thing that you have to think of when joining this group is that the signals can come almost any time of the day, so make sure you at least have your Discord set to online with notification so you don't miss them like I do a lot of the times.

Here are some of my results from Saturday! 100 points = 1 euro

https://i.imgur.com/KWNPuam.png
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:25:31 PM

The same way all escrow works, he provides a service where he offers data and if it works the escrow releases the funds. Escrow will hold the funds until I use the service or place the bet to see if his predictions actually come true.

Alright, I'm down. Smiley
YohannHermann

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 12:52:00 PM

Lovely to see others also being trolled, so it wasn't just me~ Way to go  Grin

Telegram : wsanchezbets
AlexSimion

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 01:00:00 PM

Lovely to see others also being trolled, so it wasn't just me~ Way to go  Grin

Man , you were trolled because 80 % of your "sure win " picks were lost .

Ok , I'll contact you somewhere around friday/saturday so we can make a deal.

Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 01:51:19 PM

The same way all escrow works, he provides a service where he offers data and if it works the escrow releases the funds. Escrow will hold the funds until I use the service or place the bet to see if his predictions actually come true.

A simpler, affordable and much faster method of escrow would be using bitify. if your ok with it the PM me so we can make the listing

I'd rather use someone who is a known MM on this forum.
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 10:38:28 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2020, 09:40:46 PM by Curiosity123

Results of the last two days, latest 2 bets finished 10 minutes ago.

Todays 100% perfect winnings of me and some members:

giraffe21

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 03:22:34 AM

Just joined the group and already making profit the first few days, I joined based on his spread sheets and they are legit, and has pictures in the discord group of profits as well.
My only negative to it is sometime the picks are minutes before the game starts and you may miss some, have alerts on at all times.
 Great profit! Confident picks!    BTC9/10BTC
xxjumperxx

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 08:59:34 AM

Just joined the group and already making profit the first few days, I joined based on his spread sheets and they are legit, and has pictures in the discord group of profits as well.
My only negative to it is sometime the picks are minutes before the game starts and you may miss some, have alerts on at all times.

and thats the part that will suck.
You would:
A) Have to have your phone on you all the time and hope to get the pick
B) If you miss it, hope you can get it live

YohannHermann

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 09:03:54 AM

so this first time poster doesn't look shady to you guys?

i would like to know..

efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1371

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 09:17:09 AM

i would like to know..

Yohann... tyKiwanuka & me are missing your highly entertaining betting picks threads...  Cheesy

YohannHermann

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 09:26:38 AM

i would like to know..

Yohann... tyKiwanuka & me are missing your highly entertaining betting picks threads...  Cheesy

Yeah because you don't love attacking someone else around  Cheesy

AlexSimion

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:33:40 AM
Merited by sportsbet.io (1)

Yeah because you don't love attacking someone else around  Cheesy

Buddy, people "attacked" you because your picks we're crap , 80 % of your sure win bets were lost !! ...  If people would have followed all your 30-40 predictions that you've made in those 2 days , they would have seriously lost a lot of money.

P.S -  Stop sending me PM's asking me to place a bet on your "sure win" picks . You had your chance and you pretty much showed how capable you are.

giraffe21

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:47:04 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2020, 10:00:39 AM by giraffe21

Great profit! Confident picks!   BTC9/10BTC

i would like to know..
I dont use this fourm often, I found this service on nulled and I saw he posted here too and thought I would give my opinion. I will also post when my 30 days is up with what I think of the service and the profit I made.

You would:

So far I've only seen one bet that was minutes before the game started, I am new to the service and will update what I think of it when my 30 day subscription is up. So far its been great profit.
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:26:36 AM

i would like to know..

The salt on this guy is real. I'd suggest you get off my thread and go complain somewhere else.
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:28:35 AM

You would:

Multiple signals have been hours before the game started since he has joined so far.
AlexSimion

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:36:06 AM

You would:

Multiple signals have been hours before the game started since he has joined so far.

Quick question , how many picks do u have in general per week/per day ?

LightZ

Activity: 772
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:40:42 AM

I've seen this kind of service offered on other forums and yeah, you can actually make some money with their predictions.
But never heard of Curiosity, could be a different person offering a different service.
I'm not vouching for Curiosity but for the kind of service offered.

Curiosity123
You gotta offer some kind of trial to a reputable member here if you want to sell your service, you're new here without any kind of history.

To everyone else, you're paying for a prediction service nothing is guaranteed. Don't bet more than you can afford to lose.

YohannHermann

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 10:44:33 AM

i would like to know..
I dont use this fourm often, I found this service on nulled and I saw he posted here too and thought I would give my opinion. I will also post when my 30 days is up with what I think of the service and the profit I made.

You would:

So far I've only seen one bet that was minutes before the game started, I am new to the service and will update what I think of it when my 30 day subscription is up. So far its been great profit.

Haha nice joke, you're just the same guy defending so strongly  Cheesy

Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:47:27 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2020, 11:35:42 AM by mprep

You would:

Quick question , how many picks do u have in general per week/per day ?

Minimum 2 signals a day, but most of the time it's around 5, so I'd say 35 a week. Most of the time there is really no reason to give more signals since it's always better and safer to just take that profit Smiley

i would like to know..

You would:

I'm going to quote you one last time.

From your post history, I can see you offer the same service, but are very bad at doing so. The fact that other users are negatively responding to your messages in this thread also indicates this is the case. From what I have read, you posted 30-40 "sure wins"  in a couple of days that would have caused your followers to lose huge amounts of money, just the fact that you posted 30-40 "sure wins" for 2 days tells me you have no idea what you are doing.

I opened my service exactly 30 days ago and already have 40 paying members, each of whom can vouch for my service. Meanwhile, you can feed off of your gambling addiction and continue to lose money, good luck! Wink

I've seen this kind of service offered on other forums and yeah, you can actually make some money with their predictions.
But never heard of Curiosity, could be a different person offering a different service.
I'm not vouching for Curiosity but for the kind of service offered.

Curiosity123
You gotta offer some kind of trial to a reputable member here if you want to sell your service, you're new here without any kind of history.

To everyone else, you're paying for a prediction service nothing is guaranteed. Don't bet more than you can afford to lose.

Yes, I have a guide for everyone who joins. I advise everyone to have a bankroll of the maximum amount they're willing to lose, and bet 2,5%-10% of the starting bankroll on every signal, and a slightly higher % if it's a hot bet Smiley
YohannHermann

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 11:09:24 AM

Alright so 3 back-to-back posts here yet nobody trolling that it's a break of forum rules.. lovely  Grin Grin

giraffe21

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 01:16:42 PM

i would like to know..

You would:

LOL I am not the same person. You can msg me in the discord if you want to talk. I am only saying I recommend it and am making profit, and trying to give my honest review.
YohannHermann

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 01:30:22 PM

i would like to know..

You would:

LOL I am not the same person. You can msg me in the discord if you want to talk. I am only saying I recommend it and am making profit, and trying to give my honest review.

Your constant defending being a new user is showing something fishy isn't it? Nevermind don't care anyway~ I am just checking how it feels to troll others who are making a real effort to do something fine..

Honestly, not enjoying it.. So I'm leaving your thread buddy.. I don't know about others but at least I don't feel good to be a troller whereas I can troll a lot more lol but leave it I'm off

Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 05:21:57 PM

$$ ----> https://discord.gg/wvP9QeV <---- $$

Still on a great winning streak!

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:00:43 AM

Results of the last two days, latest 2 bets finished 10 minutes ago.

Todays 100% perfect winnings of me and some members:

I honestly don't understand how you are running this sheet ? it shows starting bankroll is 1000 euros and profit is 1083 euros
tried calculate total profit/loss based on sheet and it's showing 1557.5 euros instead of 1083 , so what's wrong here ?

also where are the proofs of your stake and recommended stake ? the screenshots for the 5 picks in the quoted post showing that you are only telling people what to bet but you aren't posting how much to bet in terms of units or even cash
your sheets showing 50 and 100 euros bets but I can't verify where did you recommend people to bet this much ? also the screenshots that you posted in the quoted post as well aren't really 50 and 100 euros bets
screenshots as well showed that you did bet JD gaming at X1.95 while in sheets it's X2
screenshots also showing you did a bet on JD 2nd map at 1.65 and it's not even mentioned on the sheets ( is it like a brag here but not related to the service ? )

so in short : 1-I don't see any proof of stakes or units
                  2- I don't see any proof of odds
                  3- we can't even verify if all of the bets in the sheet were even tipped by you
sportsbet.io
Legendary

Activity: 2639
Merit: 2900

Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 01:02:05 AM
Merited by jeremypwr (1)

Hi guys,

This is a clear rip off of us, Sportsbet.io

We have no idea who these people are, or why they are so in love with us. Ill be sure to pass the flattering feedback back to our designers.

Please know we can not be in a relationship with you Curiosity123 right now, cause we are already seeing other people.. all the best on your future scamming endeavors

Normal People and Valued Customers: of Sportsbet.io
Please be very careful when entering this site... this is no doubt amateurs being lazy and just looking to rip you off.

any questions or queries, message me personally and ill respond to everyone.

regards,

Steve,
sportsbet.io
e-sportsbet.io

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Report To Admin
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:05:51 AM
Merited by jeremypwr (1)

Hi guys,

We have no idea who these people are, or why they are so in love with us. Ill be sure to pass the flattering feedback back to our designers.

Please know we can not be in a relationship with you right now, cause we are already seeing another people.. all the best on your future scamming endeavors

Please be very careful when entering this site... this is no doubt amateurs being lazy and just looking to rip you off.

regards,

Steve,
sportsbet.io
e-sportsbet.io

it's not a betting site , just a tipster giving picks and apparently he stole the banner design from sportsbet though
kinda shady yeah but not as shady as he is running the service and tracking his results  Cheesy
sportsbet.io
Legendary

Activity: 2639
Merit: 2900

Make winning bets on sports with sportsbet.io!

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 01:17:58 AM
Merited by jeremypwr (1)

Hi Sy,

Using Sportsbet graphics and then screenshots of stake.com

I guess we should be 50% happy??! hahaha...

Steve.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Report To Admin
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:57:08 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 09:21:02 AM by Curiosity123

I honestly don't understand how you are running this sheet ? it shows starting bankroll is 1000 euros and profit is 1083 euros
tried calculate total profit/loss based on sheet and it's showing 1557.5 euros instead of 1083 , so what's wrong here ?

also where are the proofs of your stake and recommended stake ? the screenshots for the 5 picks in the quoted post showing that you are only telling people what to bet but you aren't posting how much to bet in terms of units or even cash
your sheets showing 50 and 100 euros bets but I can't verify where did you recommend people to bet this much ? also the screenshots that you posted in the quoted post as well aren't really 50 and 100 euros bets
screenshots as well showed that you did bet JD gaming at X1.95 while in sheets it's X2
screenshots also showing you did a bet on JD 2nd map at 1.65 and it's not even mentioned on the sheets ( is it like a brag here but not related to the service ? )

so in short : 1-I don't see any proof of stakes or units
                  2- I don't see any proof of odds
                  3- we can't even verify if all of the bets in the sheet were even tipped by you

Hey, I haven't updated the spreadsheet with total winnings this month yet, I am running this all by myself and it is literally me watching League of Legends games from the moment I wake up until the moment I go to bed, along with making spreadsheets 24/7. I'll update the winnings part for you right now.

You can verify all the tips of the spreadsheet by joining my Discord server and talking to ANY of the 41 paying members I currently have, along with proof of the odds.

As for the odds, I don't advise people to actually bet with 50/100 on every single signal. I advise them to bet with a small % (2,5-5-10) of their starting bankroll on each signal and to only bet with what they can afford to lose. The spreadsheet is an example of how much you would have had you followed my all signals. The 50/100 are based on my own bets, whereas the 50's are to go in normal, and the 100's are to go in high. The odds of the screenshots are different based on how late people decided to follow my signals. If people had follow my JDG win best of 3 signal right as I posted the signal, the odds would have been 2.00. Had they followed this signal after JDG was already 1 - 0 up, the odds would be lower, this is what you can see in some of the screenshot. The same counts for JDG to win game 2, if they're already 4 kills and 1 drake up until someone decides to follow the signal it makes sense for the odds to have already dropped.

The JDG win game 2 signal is also included on the spreadsheet at 1.85, under the signal for JDG to win the best of 3 against eStar.

Hi guys,

Please know we can not be in a relationship with you Curiosity123 right now, cause we are already seeing other people.. all the best on your future scamming endeavors

regards,

Steve,
sportsbet.io
e-sportsbet.io

Hey, I'm not running a website as I'm just a tipster and I'm certainly not in love with you. Wink I paid someone random user on another forum to make a simple design for me and this is the result. I'll get a new design as soon as possible!

Only thing I don't really like is calling me a scammer without any proof or investigation, you can join my discord server and any of the members I have can vouch for me and my tips. Next time please read what the service is actually about.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 10:49:23 AM
Merited by nullius (1), xxjumperxx (1)

Only thing I don't really like is calling me a scammer without any proof or investigation, you can join my discord server and any of the members I have can vouch for me and my tips. Next time please read what the service is actually about.
You are a scammer, therefore it is acceptable to call you such.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Curiosity123 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 01:22:17 PM

Perfect start of the day after our insane winning streak got interrupted!

---> https://discord.gg/wvP9QeV <---

xxjumperxx

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 01:23:05 PM

I joined but the guy is literally throwing darts.
Most of the odds are below 1.5.
At least 80% of the picks are live pics where you have 2 Minutes to place the bet before odds drop to rock bottom.
If you dont grab the live picks you a literally digging your own grave betting wise.

So yes he is making a profit because he gets the picks right of the bat and the members dont get the picks or get them with shitty odds.

This service is for you:

A) If you keep open Discord all the time
B) You get lucky enough to bet on the picks with high odds
C) Your book is slow to adjust live odds
Jadoo

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:58:56 PM

My great lord i,m so glad you gave me your password' My great lord where do we get the password for the coingaming touney tournament password' My great lord i,m too tired at home because of the lockdown, My great lord could you please tell me the password for this tournament.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:08:34 PM

I joined but the guy is literally throwing darts.
Most of the odds are below 1.5.
At least 80% of the picks are live pics where you have 2 Minutes to place the bet before odds drop to rock bottom.
If you dont grab the live picks you a literally digging your own grave betting wise.

So yes he is making a profit because he gets the picks right of the bat and the members dont get the picks or get them with shitty odds.

so assuming you get the notification instantly after he sends it , will you be able to find the odds of the pick ? does the pick mention the book that has the odds of the pick ?
following live picks is annoying indeed but there are plenty of tipsters who do that and in blogabet for example you will find in their stats that the majority of their picks are live in case it doesn't suit you to follow
but here I'm worried more about the odds being right and if the tracking sheet is manipulated or not , can you tell us more about that matter ?
xxjumperxx

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:36:13 PM
Merited by SyGambler (2)

so assuming you get the notification instantly after he sends it , will you be able to find the odds of the pick ? does the pick mention the book that has the odds of the pick ?
following live picks is annoying indeed but there are plenty of tipsters who do that and in blogabet for example you will find in their stats that the majority of their picks are live in case it doesn't suit you to follow
but here I'm worried more about the odds being right and if the tracking sheet is manipulated or not , can you tell us more about that matter ?

The odds change super fast, but I guess if you saw it right away, have your bookies open and logged in. You would have to have the live betting page open since odds change super fast and drop fast!

He gets the odds he posts and yes so do a couple others but Id say the majority miss the pick or get low odds. Since the odds are so low youd have to win quiet a few to get a profit.
His tracking is fair, he tracks his loses and his wins. His record his real and so are all the picks posted in that spreadsheet. I have been losing more than winning because I cant catch all the live picks.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:59:27 PM

Here are some of my results from Saturday! 100 points = 1 euro

I do not believe in anyone giving out trading signals or gambling signals, if you believe in that and sometimes win you are probably lucky.
I can ask a question, if he can give the exact signals why he is not holding it to make money?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 08:04:51 PM

The odds change super fast, but I guess if you saw it right away, have your bookies open and logged in. You would have to have the live betting page open since odds change super fast and drop fast!

He gets the odds he posts and yes so do a couple others but Id say the majority miss the pick or get low odds. Since the odds are so low youd have to win quiet a few to get a profit.
His tracking is fair, he tracks his loses and his wins. His record his real and so are all the picks posted in that spreadsheet. I have been losing more than winning because I cant catch all the live picks.

thanks a lot for the review , was mainly worried about the odds and sheet being faked
yeah in general it's much harder to follow picks live and it's more dedicated to professional gamblers who spend large amount of time in front of the screens , but it is what it is

the sample is too small to judge his performance but at least someone gave a review regarding the current situation
giraffe21

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:59:11 AM

So I am coming up on 30 days and for my personal experience it has been alright, being from the PDT time zone it is hard to follow the picks with them being live odds. They usually are from midnight-noon PDT. I have been asleep for some picks, my own fault. But the picks are overall profitable if you took every bet. I made just over 10$ profit from where I started which was only 20$, I made small bets, I wanted to see if the picks were profitable or not. Bet what you can afford.
Over all I would give this service a 8/10 Overall you will make a profit
One thing I want to say is it can be hard to follow picks if you do not live in EU, I missed a handful of bets.
xxjumperxx

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 12:55:57 PM

One thing I want to say is it can be hard to follow picks if you do not live in EU, I missed a handful of bets.

Even if you're from the EU its impossible to get every one of the picks.
It can be crucial for profits because the odds are normally around 1.5 (decimal odds)...
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: