Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [#1 Vouched] 🌟 The BEST Sports & Gaming BETTING Predictions | INSANE PROFIT 🌟  (Read 654 times)
xxjumperxx

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 01:23:05 PM

I joined but the guy is literally throwing darts.
Most of the odds are below 1.5.
At least 80% of the picks are live pics where you have 2 Minutes to place the bet before odds drop to rock bottom.
If you dont grab the live picks you a literally digging your own grave betting wise.

So yes he is making a profit because he gets the picks right of the bat and the members dont get the picks or get them with shitty odds.

This service is for you:

A) If you keep open Discord all the time
B) You get lucky enough to bet on the picks with high odds
C) Your book is slow to adjust live odds

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jadoo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:58:56 PM

My great lord i,m so glad you gave me your password' My great lord where do we get the password for the coingaming touney tournament password' My great lord i,m too tired at home because of the lockdown, My great lord could you please tell me the password for this tournament.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:08:34 PM

I joined but the guy is literally throwing darts.
Most of the odds are below 1.5.
At least 80% of the picks are live pics where you have 2 Minutes to place the bet before odds drop to rock bottom.
If you dont grab the live picks you a literally digging your own grave betting wise.

So yes he is making a profit because he gets the picks right of the bat and the members dont get the picks or get them with shitty odds.

so assuming you get the notification instantly after he sends it , will you be able to find the odds of the pick ? does the pick mention the book that has the odds of the pick ?
following live picks is annoying indeed but there are plenty of tipsters who do that and in blogabet for example you will find in their stats that the majority of their picks are live in case it doesn't suit you to follow
but here I'm worried more about the odds being right and if the tracking sheet is manipulated or not , can you tell us more about that matter ?
xxjumperxx

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:36:13 PM
Merited by SyGambler (2)

so assuming you get the notification instantly after he sends it , will you be able to find the odds of the pick ? does the pick mention the book that has the odds of the pick ?
following live picks is annoying indeed but there are plenty of tipsters who do that and in blogabet for example you will find in their stats that the majority of their picks are live in case it doesn't suit you to follow
but here I'm worried more about the odds being right and if the tracking sheet is manipulated or not , can you tell us more about that matter ?

The odds change super fast, but I guess if you saw it right away, have your bookies open and logged in. You would have to have the live betting page open since odds change super fast and drop fast!

He gets the odds he posts and yes so do a couple others but Id say the majority miss the pick or get low odds. Since the odds are so low youd have to win quiet a few to get a profit.
His tracking is fair, he tracks his loses and his wins. His record his real and so are all the picks posted in that spreadsheet. I have been losing more than winning because I cant catch all the live picks.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:59:27 PM

Here are some of my results from Saturday! 100 points = 1 euro

I do not believe in anyone giving out trading signals or gambling signals, if you believe in that and sometimes win you are probably lucky.
I can ask a question, if he can give the exact signals why he is not holding it to make money?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 08:04:51 PM

The odds change super fast, but I guess if you saw it right away, have your bookies open and logged in. You would have to have the live betting page open since odds change super fast and drop fast!

He gets the odds he posts and yes so do a couple others but Id say the majority miss the pick or get low odds. Since the odds are so low youd have to win quiet a few to get a profit.
His tracking is fair, he tracks his loses and his wins. His record his real and so are all the picks posted in that spreadsheet. I have been losing more than winning because I cant catch all the live picks.

thanks a lot for the review , was mainly worried about the odds and sheet being faked
yeah in general it's much harder to follow picks live and it's more dedicated to professional gamblers who spend large amount of time in front of the screens , but it is what it is

the sample is too small to judge his performance but at least someone gave a review regarding the current situation
giraffe21

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:59:11 AM

So I am coming up on 30 days and for my personal experience it has been alright, being from the PDT time zone it is hard to follow the picks with them being live odds. They usually are from midnight-noon PDT. I have been asleep for some picks, my own fault. But the picks are overall profitable if you took every bet. I made just over 10$ profit from where I started which was only 20$, I made small bets, I wanted to see if the picks were profitable or not. Bet what you can afford.
Over all I would give this service a 8/10 Overall you will make a profit
One thing I want to say is it can be hard to follow picks if you do not live in EU, I missed a handful of bets.
xxjumperxx

Buy Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 12:55:57 PM

One thing I want to say is it can be hard to follow picks if you do not live in EU, I missed a handful of bets.

Even if you're from the EU its impossible to get every one of the picks.
It can be crucial for profits because the odds are normally around 1.5 (decimal odds)...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: