Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:48:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The pandemic outcome  (Read 2091 times)
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 01:32:30 PM

It is very likely that we will be soon witness another crisis after this pandemic event many people around the world are becoming jobless, in other word no financial to face the reality when this such phenomenon exit, add up the mortgage and bills to pay for, it is sure pain in the back to workaround and see what we can do for the upcoming month during this pandemic.

For me I will just thrown away any things that can be sell off, to support what do I need for, and stay on my list to dos after the event I don't have a family for the moment sure give me a time to not worry about.

How about you give me your thought on this event  I might be adapt your idea and get some of it to surest my stability when the time comes,

Indeed. It made me so weak thinking about this things.Its really hard to deal with all the utility bills at home and any other bills that we need to pay but we won't be able to do so, due to job loss. Maybe, just like you...i will end up on selling my non useful stuffs at home to people who need it most. And after that, I think I would find some ways to do buy and sell business online. In order to sustain my needs while this pandemic is not yet over. Its a great idea for me that aside from working here in cryptoworld, we also have a running business online for our everyday needs and to save as well to pay all our bills if possible. We just need to have faith, work hard and be wise always.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 02:50:12 PM

Due to pandemic, the spread of poverty is frightening to anyone and one of the most important things during this New Normal is your instant presence to take over the poorest of the poor.
Extending your help even you are also suffering  from this pandemic, the poorest of the poor are the one that really triggered by this situation
having problem finding job to feed before the pandemic, now its doubled the burden.

The poorest of the poor never had a job in the first place so the pandemic is not affecting them at all. If anything, the most affected will be the already disappearing middle class. I'm talking about those small business owners who operate on small margins and cannot shut down for a month without going bankrupt. People on welfare will never be affected by something like that. They can keep watching tv and eating pizza like they used to.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 03:11:36 PM

This pandemic brings serious problems to every country's economy, and also making many people jobless. But in the case of traders and investors, still they can hodl and get money from their investment which is a good thing and advantage about making business with cryptocurrency.

Yes there are people who lose their job due to pandemic, however some give up their job in the city to be with their loved ones in their province and of course to guarantee their safety. Me, yes I turn back earning crypto early january and due to pandemic I be able to give time to crypto unlike the previous year.

And they are selfish about that. These people wanted to be with their family not thinking that they may be contaminated by the virus. That is the reason more cases are recorded in provinces where people went back cotaminated by the virus.

Right now people should find their way to find a job since they will be having a hard time relying on the governmemt and at that way, they could also help the country.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 11:28:47 PM

At first for now if you don't have enough money for rent your real life then shouldn't spend cash by anyway. Basically i have no jobs because in lockdown so crypto last enough try for getting some money. If i do loss money at this time then i haven't no way for recover it.
this state teaches us to live simply. buy enough of what is needed. love your assets. for example I started farming at home. starting from small ones like growing chili, cabbage, carrots. a little but can make ends meet. money? not many as usual. do not give up friend. because many have the same fate as you.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 12:47:18 AM

At first for now if you don't have enough money for rent your real life then shouldn't spend cash by anyway. Basically i have no jobs because in lockdown so crypto last enough try for getting some money. If i do loss money at this time then i haven't no way for recover it.
Many people lose their job because of this pandemic, im just lucky enough that I already return to my previous job after the lockdown is lifted and change to gcq (general community quarantine). For someone like you who dont have job yet because of lockdown, try to look for an opportunity online not just on crypto to maximize your earnings and its an edge if you have skills.

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 02:07:58 AM

It is very likely that we will be soon witness another crisis after this pandemic event many people around the world are becoming jobless, i
this is true, people will be having another problem once this pandemic actually over especially in 3rd world country where they revoked their employees access to work because they can't handle the management properly because of this pandemic. i would say it does make sense but for the future run it's not worth it at all

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 03:05:00 AM

In fact, the crisis will occur after the epidemic Outbreaks appear to be exacerbated by the lack of a vaccine to treat the disease The world will become poorer. According to the World Health Organization more than 100 vaccines are being developed in various countries around the world to combat the Covid-19 epidemic China's carcinoma adenovirus vaccine is currently ahead of other vaccines However according to the results of last May 22 some obstacles have been noticed.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 03:20:20 AM

Despite the sluggish economy, I think the economic crisis will not take place in too many countries. In the US, although the number of jobless people is still large, there are still many service industries can develop well. Health care companies, insurance companies and e-commerce companies are growing very large and that can save the overall economy. so you should not sell everything that you have right now, just wait because the cases are decreasing and the political tension has calmed down. We should have a more positive view of the economy in the future.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
buckeyez

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 09:22:31 AM

It is very likely that we will be soon witness another crisis after this pandemic event many people around the world are becoming jobless, i
this is true, people will be having another problem once this pandemic actually over especially in 3rd world country where they revoked their employees access to work because they can't handle the management properly because of this pandemic. i would say it does make sense but for the future run it's not worth it at all
There will certainly be a crisis. This is another stage that humanity is destined to go through in the near future. Sad

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 10:47:21 AM

The overall impacts hurts the poorest of the poor, they are the one who been
removed from work after companies
decided to file bankruptcy or companies make sudden retrenched, and removed
most of their manpower.
This pandemic really bring down most of the small businesses those that are
in need of people to operates are really affected.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 12:04:54 PM

Here in oir country, most of the owners of these boarding houses or rooms for rent did not charge their clients for some months now.

Some are even giving food and donations to those clients since most of them doesn't have jobs right now. Their families are just sending them money to survive the lockdown that is why these kind of owners are really amazing. Hope that is the same in your country or your place. You can't rely on cryptocurrencies, it is time for you to find a way to have a dependable source of income.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 12:25:09 PM

Well.. it is true that you need to be careful about investments at this point. If the situation worsen further, then everyone is going to face financial crunch. That doesn't mean that we should not invest in anything, or we should not spend your money. There are plenty of safe assets out there, in which you can invest. All you need to do, is to research properly before making your moves.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 12:30:00 PM

This is time to introspect and see yourself what better we can do in life in order to become financially free so that in future if for couple of months we do not do anything still were have a good life. So try to find out different sources form where we can earn income. Invest accordingly in different ways in different things so that we can get recurring income from it. Develop some new skill so that some freelancing work can be done etc.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 04:40:43 PM

Our life for this coming two years will getting more worst if we can't handle the situation wisely. So,start being  thrifty and strategic to earn and save money as much as we can to sustain our daily needs. Normal life will not go back easily and unemployment keep on increasing,it's difficult to find job because most of the establishment are affected with this pandemic. Don't buy things that you don't need. Always think first for essential needs for survival.Stay safe everyone.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 05:47:51 PM

Covid19 has taught humanity a lesson. For those that only depend on monthly salary, this will be a challenging moments for them to feed themselves and their families.
The only way we can survive this difficult times is to dive into business that do give money on a daily basic.
Things are getting hard, utilized your earnings and spendings wisely cos nobody knows when all this (hardship) will be over

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 09:26:18 AM

It is very likely that we will be soon witness another crisis after this pandemic event many people around the world are becoming jobless, in other word no financial to face the reality when this such phenomenon exit, add up the mortgage and bills to pay for, it is sure pain in the back to workaround and see what we can do for the upcoming month during this pandemic.

For me I will just thrown away any things that can be sell off, to support what do I need for, and stay on my list to dos after the event I don't have a family for the moment sure give me a time to not worry about.

How about you give me your thought on this event  I might be adapt your idea and get some of it to surest my stability when the time comes,

I have huge plan about pandemic outcome like cost minimization is first priority. Before pandemic situation where i try to buy 1 shirt per month that i will buy after 6 month. I will not go for travel or long drive where huge money will be needed. I will change my daily eating chart also from where i can save money. i will be more  careful about my good health so that i can not go for Doctor that may also save my money..etc. Moreover next year will be fight about existence in this world.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:21:03 AM

Due to pandemic, the spread of poverty is frightening to anyone and one of the most important things during this New Normal is your instant presence to take over the poorest of the poor. Aside from helping anyone, we need to conquer the economy of the country which is based on our knowledge to lift the suffering country again to improve the outcome from ruin. I think it is too much difficult suchlike forces against forces despite we need to re-enforce our nation.
This is the worst and saddest occasion this world ever has in our generation and even the one before us.

But we must not let this drop our Jaw everytime because remember that
this is our world and if there are who needs to protect this?that is us so Just struggle and make things possible
for us and for the world.
This is only Virus but we are Humans.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 10:47:02 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2020, 03:24:35 PM by Shasha80

I am among those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, I was temporarily laid off from where I worked since March 2020. But until now
I have not received a call to work again, I have experienced financial difficulties for the past two months. Because in addition to not working,
savings money has been purchased for food and daily necessities. Luckily cryptocurrency provides the solution to the financial problems
I faced due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I get income from signature campaign and also from crypto trading, although not large but enough
to buy food and some daily necessities.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 12:48:57 PM

You are not alone who has this fate. due to being fired from work, I was also forced to find a solution. coincidentally there were a few coins from the campaign that I had put in a pre order for one year, did not realize that the coins I had put up with a high enough price had sold (doct). with a little money, I try to start a business.
Sometimes I think maybe this is the result of covid that makes people want to enliven the crypto world. Huh

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:18:15 PM

I am among those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, I was temporarily laid off from where I worked since March 2020. But until now
I have not received a call to work again, I have experienced financial difficulties for the past two months. Because in addition to not working,
savings money has been purchased for food and daily necessities. Luckily cryptocurrency provides the solution to the financial problems
I faced due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I get income from signature campaign and also from crypto trading, although not large but enough
to buy food and some daily necessities.
Well, that's what's happening to most of the people. And I'm no different. I still don't have work yet because of the crisis. Though there are online jobs, the lack of stable internet connection is the primary factor hindering me from applying. I guess I'm just glad I don't have a family of my own yet. I'm in our province, staying with my parents, and most of our foods here does not need to be bought. We're doing backyard gardening and it helps a lot especially during this trying time.

And like you, @Shasha80, I'm part of a signature campaign and it's a good source of income while staying at home. It's not that big but at least we have something that'll be able to help us get by financially.

We know that earning money is hard, and it's harder right now so we have to be very mindful on how we spend our money. Make sure that we only buy things necessary because we don't know how long this virus will stay and we have to be prepared for what's to come.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌