Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:16:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Appeal to review why I was given a negative trust  (Read 528 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 01:59:07 PM

But this user might be a complete newbie and not a scammer. Maybe he is really holding his btc in that custodial wallet Zebpay and he doesn't understand anything about how bitcoin works.
I will educate them to set up independent wallets. Smiley

Please do not upload any documents to the forum and do not send them to anybody random asking you to do so anywhere. This is a classic privacy mistake people do trying to defend themselves here.
I agree. In my opinion you shouldn't even send any documents to anyone, even the campaign manager.
Definitely not campaign managers.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 02:08:11 PM
Merited by AlexSimion (1)

Okay, this is apparently more complicated than I thought it would be. I hope nobody has a problem with me - I just found a link between the two alts and posted the connection on Bitvest's thread. I just don't know now whether I should buy the "my brother" excuse or not because it's so complicated and such an often excuse used by cheaters/scammers to defend themselves..

So going back on track, I'm following now your story and have some things I wonder.. like why did your brother use a wallet address that was used in 2018 by your account? If he would have wanted to use your wallet for signing up and earning on here, he wouldn't have gone for an old address, right? Or am I wrong? I may be, I don't know, this seems quite shady. Why use a two-year-old address when you can use a newer one? Because it looks like your brother has had many addresses you've never used..:

~
BTC address : 3CkE3Az6s3Q42qgds2cD5g7STQpbxQ1eB9
~
~
Bitcoin Address to send the payment: 3JbfSAjWizfzZrGQqi5LjycRQRLofxXYfx
~
~
BTC address : 3QNHaN78SEViPN9KYZosvhVyuDvWVDZkBh
~

There are two more posts I can't quote cause the topics were locked, but I also found this:
~
Bitcoin address: bc1qamcdtmtxsy4caezthmfq86dy4a872vskrqnr0l
~

This is an unused wallet address and does not have the same structure as the exchange's addresses. So your brother definitely does know how to set up a separate wallet.

Now let's go back to your claim:

~
Also our style of posting are varied , a lot of difference .
~

Alright, I see differences (e.g. one of you uses colors while the other doesn't) but why do you both reply to the same threads on similar timestamps and sometimes have the same points to say? Here are some examples (From now on until the end of my reply, I intentionally put the colors on them to highlight similarities):

Bitcoin is good investment but not the best i think i prefer to go for stocks instead most of the times and real estate though bitcoin is also a good option but risk factor here is high its not really stable but there are also risk in stocks as in my opinion in the coming time bitcoin could be the best thing to invest in as of now this is also a good time to invest in bitcoin in this crisis i guess it will rise after all this is over lets hope for the best!
I think according to me it is the best to invest in Property, cryptocurrencies comes with great risks but they are most volatile. Which according to the people's belief is a bad thing but I do think , it helps a great deal in trading , you can actually earn more than anything in cryptocurrencies .
If you want to just hold the money and are looking for an investment to grow over time marginally , go with property .
But if you happen to be a person who wants to trade and engage in investments of volatile nature go for the cryptocurrencies they are by far the best thing in the market.

I can't find something very similar in the following two but you've posted on the same thread and the timestamp..:
Well this is a very good news for bitcoiners in Nigeria and i think its a very good move by the government of Nigeria i can finally see bitcoin getting promoted by government well i hope in my country there would be atms soon would love to use one asap 🔥
Most of the developing countries are ready for Taking the risk when we talk about the cryptocurrencies and this has made them stronger for the long run .
I do congratulate all the Nigerians because this is no small step with one ATM will come 100' other people who Will be interested in the crypto Currencies and soon enough it will be very helpful because it will generate more jobs and more opportunities for everyone alike .
Also I think it is the best way to shush the corruption and give people their free will .

Then I went back to the 31st of July 2019 and found these two (check the timestamps):

We can partially agree on the fact that Bitcoins might be the future. Although many services have already started accepting Bitcoins as a source of payment but not all governments are in favour of that. For example: recently only the Indian government has banned Bitcoins and have decided to charge a 10 year imprisonment for an Indian to hold Bitcoins which is pointless.
But let's appreciate what we have achieved till now and let's hope for a better future for Bitcoins.
I think even the HOPE is something that we should keep in check , sometimes we might hold onto even after the market goes down .
Sometimes , it can be so negative and might cause you to loose a lot .
For example :- now Bitcoin is banned in India and jail term for 10 years is to be sentenced to people who actually are holding bitcoins, now we are not so foolish enough to sell and hoping the law might changed , are still holding onto bitcoins.
Maybe anything can happen who knows.

It's either me going insane or something really doesn't add up here.. Your brother posts very rarely and even when he does, he posts in the same threads you've posted.. and sometimes even writes down the same ideas under a different structure.
fiulpro (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 02:17:39 PM

Okay, this is apparently more complicated than I thought it would be. I hope nobody has a problem with me - I just found a link between the two alts and posted the connection on Bitvest's thread. I just don't know now whether I should buy the "my brother" excuse or not because it's so complicated and such an often excuse used by cheaters/scammers to defend themselves..

So going back on track, I'm following now your story and have some things I wonder.. like why did your brother use a wallet address that was used in 2018 by your account? If he would have wanted to use your wallet for signing up and earning on here, he wouldn't have gone for an old address, right? Or am I wrong? I may be, I don't know, this seems quite shady. Why use a two-year-old address when you can use a newer one? Because it looks like your brother has had many addresses you've never used..:

~
BTC address : 3CkE3Az6s3Q42qgds2cD5g7STQpbxQ1eB9
~
~
Bitcoin Address to send the payment: 3JbfSAjWizfzZrGQqi5LjycRQRLofxXYfx
~
~
BTC address : 3QNHaN78SEViPN9KYZosvhVyuDvWVDZkBh
~

There are two more posts I can't quote cause the topics were locked, but I also found this:
~
Bitcoin address: bc1qamcdtmtxsy4caezthmfq86dy4a872vskrqnr0l
~

This is an unused wallet address and does not have the same structure as the exchange's addresses. So your brother definitely does know how to set up a separate wallet.

Now let's go back to your claim:

~
Also our style of posting are varied , a lot of difference .
~

Alright, I see differences (e.g. one of you uses colors while the other doesn't) but why do you both reply to the same threads on similar timestamps and sometimes have the same points to say? Here are some examples (From now on until the end of my reply, I intentionally put the colors on them to highlight similarities):

Bitcoin is good investment but not the best i think i prefer to go for stocks instead most of the times and real estate though bitcoin is also a good option but risk factor here is high its not really stable but there are also risk in stocks as in my opinion in the coming time bitcoin could be the best thing to invest in as of now this is also a good time to invest in bitcoin in this crisis i guess it will rise after all this is over lets hope for the best!
I think according to me it is the best to invest in Property, cryptocurrencies comes with great risks but they are most volatile. Which according to the people's belief is a bad thing but I do think , it helps a great deal in trading , you can actually earn more than anything in cryptocurrencies .
If you want to just hold the money and are looking for an investment to grow over time marginally , go with property .
But if you happen to be a person who wants to trade and engage in investments of volatile nature go for the cryptocurrencies they are by far the best thing in the market.

I can't find something very similar in the following two but you've posted on the same thread and the timestamp..:
Well this is a very good news for bitcoiners in Nigeria and i think its a very good move by the government of Nigeria i can finally see bitcoin getting promoted by government well i hope in my country there would be atms soon would love to use one asap 🔥
Most of the developing countries are ready for Taking the risk when we talk about the cryptocurrencies and this has made them stronger for the long run .
I do congratulate all the Nigerians because this is no small step with one ATM will come 100' other people who Will be interested in the crypto Currencies and soon enough it will be very helpful because it will generate more jobs and more opportunities for everyone alike .
Also I think it is the best way to shush the corruption and give people their free will .

Then I went back to the 31st of July 2019 and found these two (check the timestamps):

We can partially agree on the fact that Bitcoins might be the future. Although many services have already started accepting Bitcoins as a source of payment but not all governments are in favour of that. For example: recently only the Indian government has banned Bitcoins and have decided to charge a 10 year imprisonment for an Indian to hold Bitcoins which is pointless.
But let's appreciate what we have achieved till now and let's hope for a better future for Bitcoins.
I think even the HOPE is something that we should keep in check , sometimes we might hold onto even after the market goes down .
Sometimes , it can be so negative and might cause you to loose a lot .
For example :- now Bitcoin is banned in India and jail term for 10 years is to be sentenced to people who actually are holding bitcoins, now we are not so foolish enough to sell and hoping the law might changed , are still holding onto bitcoins.
Maybe anything can happen who knows.

It's either me going insane or something really doesn't add up here.. Your brother posts very rarely and even when he does, he posts in the same threads you've posted.. and sometimes even writes down the same ideas under a different structure.

1. I have told him to try and see how I post and reply not just reply by 2 sentences .
2. I do know how to set up an independent wallet but , the one I am holding money in is Zebpay which sends directly to my linked bank account so there is no problem regarding that that way I can send it to anywhere.
3. The addresses I used was of wallets what manager would approve of , but I never found them useful , they always charged a fee.
4. I know Preety much the basic stuff about Bitcoins and I do know how to set up the basic one's
5. I don't think why it might hurt to use a 2 year old address 😅  I gave him that address, to use since I wasn't using it anymore.
6. Just someone good told me that I contacted a scammer not my manager :'))

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4153

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 02:21:59 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2020, 02:42:13 PM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

CryptopreneurBrainboss I was forwarded messages that seem to be genuine. Why are you saying that fiulpro did not send you these documents?

That's obviously an impersonator, trying to scam users interested in my exchange services. I never asked him to contact me on telegram or send me any screenshot. I provided a direct link in all my thread that my telegram ID is updated to avoid issues like this.

I'm currently reading through all the contributions made on this issue and probably will come up with my conclusion before they day runs out but be rest assured neither of the account can regain their previous slots since that's already occupied although my feedback might be reversed for both accounts.

Conclusion: Changing negative feedback to neutral thereby linking both accounts together although they both lose their slot on the previous campaign and will be willing to work with just one in my other campaigns.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
fiulpro (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 02:26:41 PM

CryptopreneurBrainboss I was forwarded messages that seem to be genuine. Why are you saying that fiulpro did not send you these documents?

That's obviously an impersonator, trying to scam users interested in my exchange services. I never asked him to contact me on telegram or send me any screenshot. I provided a direct link in all my thread that my telegram ID is updated to avoid issues like this.

I rechecked it and manager is right , it was some other person who actually was talking with me therefore it is my fault that I wasn't able to figure it out .

I am sorry for blaming the manager when he did not know what was going on .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 02:29:08 PM

1. I have told him to try and see how I post and reply not just reply by 2 sentences .
2. I do know how to set up an independent wallet but , the one I am holding money in is Zebpay which sends directly to my linked bank account so there is no problem regarding that that way I can send it to anywhere.
3. The addresses I used was of wallets what manager would approve of , but I never found them useful , they always charged a fee.
4. I know Preety much the basic stuff about Bitcoins and I do know how to set up the basic one's
5. I don't think why it might hurt to use a 2 year old address 😅  I gave him that address, to use since I wasn't using it anymore.
6. Just someone good told me that I contacted a scammer not my manager :'))
Contacted fiulpro via TG and I am the one who informed that she contacted someone with the username @PedroBrainbossbot and to whom she gave ID's and stuff I guess. So, I informed her to contact @PedroBrainboss with the infos. Hope she contacted him by now. I sure if CryptopreneurBrainboss had a chat with her, he would understand.
Anyways, In my conversation with her, I see that she is a novice and doesn't know much about Bitcoin Wallets and she is definitely not cheating. Both are separate accounts handled by her(fiulpro) and her brother(Pixyoxx).
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 02:59:45 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

I have asked them to double check, which they did but apparently did not notice at first. This was my thought first too, you would destroy your own account for no good reason to be lying about it. Thank you for assisting.

I'm currently reading through all the contributions made on this issue and probably will come up with my conclusion before they day runs out but be rest assured neither of the account can regain their previous slots since that's already occupied although my feedback might be reversed for both accounts.
There's no need for returning slots, you took appropriate measures at the time! Thanks for being considerate.

Today at 11:24:14 AM: 39 from aakashsangwan for Re: The US Congress, and later the Senate, approved a $2 Trillion stimulus bill.
This also happened, I was informed about the details after it occurred (and evidence of it not being the same user either).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 05:00:51 PM

Summary: No cheating has occurred (according to Harkorede and Timelord), they are fine with 1 account being neg. rated and/or flagged and the story is very likely to be true.

No, I never said that - you are mistaken Lauda.

they are fine with 1 account being neg.

This is also misleading at best or at worst you are lying as you did not discuss the issue with me and I have not said anything to the effect in this thread or anywhere else.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 05:10:51 PM

This is also misleading at best or at worst you are lying as you did not discuss the issue with me and I have not said anything to the effect in this thread or anywhere else.
I do not discuss things with the mentally ill like you (failure of comprehension and making things about you is a strong sign of this - well you are a confirmed case anyway), sorry. Go away, troll.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 05:22:17 PM

I do not discuss things with the mentally ill like you (failure of comprehension and making things about you is a strong sign of this - well you are a confirmed case anyway), sorry. Go away, troll.

Thank you for confirming that you are lying as you did not discuss the matter with me.

OP take no notice of Lauda - he likes to hijack other people's threads - especially those that aren't self moderated.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 05:27:08 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2020, 05:38:12 PM by Lauda

Thank you for confirming that you are lying as you did not discuss the matter with me.
Thank you for confirming that you are mentally ill. Now go away, you are deranged and wasting everyone's time.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4238

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 07:47:28 PM

Conclusion: Changing negative feedback to neutral thereby linking both accounts together although they both lose their slot on the previous campaign and will be willing to work with just one in my other campaigns.

Do you mind if I ask why they were kicked out of the campaign in the first place?  I am assuming it's because you suspected them of being alts of one individual, but I don't see any restrictions on enrolling multiple accounts in that campaign.  Is it the policy of the campaign to not allow alts, but lightlord forgot to mention it?  Is this policy yours alone as the manager?  Is it mentioned in another post that I failed to find?  If such a policy exists I would like to see it listed in the campaign's OP, and if doesn't, well then this whole thread is a huge nothing-burger.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Timelord2o67

Activity: 372
Merit: 39

Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:03:10 PM

Do you mind if I ask why they were kicked out of the campaign in the first place?  I am assuming it's because you suspected them of being alts of one individual, but I don't see any restrictions on enrolling multiple accounts in that campaign.  Is it the policy of the campaign to not allow alts, but lightlord forgot to mention it?  Is this policy yours alone as the manager?  Is it mentioned in another post that I failed to find?  If such a policy exists I would like to see it listed in the campaign's OP, and if doesn't, well then this whole thread is a huge nothing-burger.

This issue has been covered in a few threads about Campaign Managers recently. At the end of the day it is at the CM's discression who is accepted. Issues such as causing uncertainty can be construed as being cause to be removed.

Disclaimer I am in a SigCamp that CryptopreneurBrainboss is CM of.

.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.CoinPlaza Exchange (IT)  ★☆★ .
.❖ Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in   .
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 4238

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 09:20:02 PM

This issue has been covered in a few threads about Campaign Managers recently. At the end of the day it is at the CM's discression who is accepted. Issues such as causing uncertainty can be construed as being cause to be removed.

Agreed.  Please don't misunderstand me, I have no intention of putting CryptopreneurBrainboss on the spot, not my intention.  I have no objection to the manager making decisions about his campaign and who he wants to represent his client.  I am however, suggesting that all those stipulations be clearly spelled out to avoid these types of confusing situations.

This is the second time in recent months where someone was given a negative rating for campaign violations that turned out not to be violations (I realize in this particular situation the tag has been revised to neutral.)

I also feel like people are too quick to jump on a suspected alt, and then use any excuse to red-tag the accounts.  Even if the OP did indeed have two accounts registered in this specific campaign, no rule violations occurred.  Merely having an alt is no reason to get red-tagged.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:47:37 PM

I also feel like people are too quick to jump on a suspected alt, and then use any excuse to red-tag the accounts.  Even if the OP did indeed have two accounts registered in this specific campaign no rule violations occurred.  Merely having an alt is no reason to get red-tagged.

Very  well said direwolf.

The resolution reached in this case looks okay perhaps. Although sending personal documents out to anyone here seems like something to be discouraged. You never know when they could be used to extort you or a plethora of other problems could result.

bitmover
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 5921

bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 10:06:46 PM

Even if the OP did indeed have two accounts registered in this specific campaign, no rule violations occurred.  Merely having an alt is no reason to get red-tagged.

I think that having two alts in the same campaign, when rules of the campaign clearly state that this is not allowed, should be red tagged.

If someone does that, he is clearly trying to cheat the campaign, this is not an honest person. So this would be a justified red tag, because trading with a dishonest person is high-risk of losing money situation.

However, as I said, this doesn't look to be the case here.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Timelord2o67

Activity: 372
Merit: 39

Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 12:23:26 AM

Well said, I concur.

I think that having two alts in the same campaign, when rules of the campaign clearly state that this is not allowed, should be red tagged..

Here's the thing, are we as Legendaries sending out mixed messages, or even the wrong message entirely by advertising our "mobile" Alts signature space while we are tut-tutting others who's Alts are making a buck off of the system?

As we just discussed Alts in general can't join the exact same Signature Campaign, but there is *nothing* that I can see anywhere that says Alts can't join different SigCamps.

.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.CoinPlaza Exchange (IT)  ★☆★ .
.❖ Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in   .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: