Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer supporter Timelord2067 vs Scammer facilitator malboroza  (Read 751 times)
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 01:12:19 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2020, 10:37:51 AM by bonesjonesreturns
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

Edit- new evidence has surfaced demonstrating bitcointalk member Timelord2067 is a deliberate scammer supporter and facilitator. I will create a dedicated scammer thread to the scammer supporter Timelord2067 later.  

Meantime make sure to ~Timelord2067 in your trust list.

This account Timelord2067 does seem to be spamming a gambling sig currently which supports some rumours that now scammer facilitating Timelord2067 account is under new ownership since previously it was not an account that would be spamming gambling stuff everywhere nor supporting scammers.

I note these scammers and scammer suporters have created a thread to garner support for punishing timelord.

There is a poll and a ream of posts by them screaming about how timelord is not using the trust system correctly in their view??

I tried to bring some context to their claims to clearly demonstrate that if they were to compare his use of the trust system to their own then in that context timelords own use of the trust system is certainly no worse. Actually they are abusing is far more and their motivation looks far more sinister.

Marlboroza is being clearly dishonest and deleting any posts that are on topic relevant that he thinks spoils the narrative he wants to push to punish timelord

Here is my deleted post malboroza has tried to hide

In the context of the red trust other DT members hand out red trust timelord is more responsible.
Further to that. Timelord is not employing double standards and seems to show no favoritism.

Some of his red tags are groundless but they are no more geoundless than many other dt members here complaining

Timelord does not appear to have any history of scamming, but is now scammer supporting
It is laughable that those like nullius that have given red tags because others have shown empathy which he does not agree with or lauda that has given red tags to his whistleblowers is here crying and moaning about time lord.

Didnt marlboroza give red tags to someone who didnt understand scare quotes mixed in amongst actual quotes ?

Their friend tman is on record stating he can he will and he just has given red trust to a member for publishing facts about his friends scamming.

This post may be deleted so i will create a ree thread with it there.
I will 100% ensure my own freedom of speech is not restricted here ever
I reserve the right to post on topic relevant and independently verifiable truths when i so choose.

Malboroza don't attempt to punish timelords use of the trust system but support those that abuse it far more. Double standards will be noted and shamed each time that I observe them.

All members should be forced to abide by clear transparent objective standards then this one sided shit show would be closed down for good.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 03:10:15 PM

Why so salty?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 04:40:12 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2020, 09:57:40 AM by bonesjonesreturns

Why so salty?

Telling the truth and giving much needed warnings of scammers = being salty

Says a scammer.

Stop trust abusing.
Stop the double standards.
Stop scamming ( obviously).

Then no need for being salty.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 10:49:28 PM

@LoyceV had created a list of the various threads that have been started concerning little ole me and you can see (in those threads) the "usual suspects" who Troll those threads.  Not sure what I did with the list - might have to ask LoyceV for another scrape of the tread list to gather them all here in this thread.

The first user on your OP title list originally started their self moderated thread to "vote" what sort of trust feedback they would leave - essentially begging for permission from others to give me negative.  Just the other day they placed "neutral" trust on my trust wall - so the reason for the thread is null and void, yet that person hasn't closed their thread.  (I call it hypocrisy)

The guy who is charming most into believing he is both from/in Australia (he's not) and that he is a charming woman (unless he had an accident with a chain-saw and now sings soprano... then again... he's not) has managed to coerce a couple of others into giving me negatives, so this gang of users are emboldened by one or two gullible users joining their collective.

As I keep saying nine, eleven, twelve or even sixteen is just a number.  It means nothing.  Even if it went up to (from last count) all twenty eight who are eligible to be voted into DT1 being so and the corresponding ones that place their trust in me being not (*cough*) "randomly" selected into DT1 I would be at DT1 (-28). (assuming for a moment I was selected into DT1 for that month).  It's just a number - it means nothing.

Even the person who fancies he has a following of mutts fancies his followers will be gullible enough to follow his lead for the crime of my trusting another user.  Not once did this self styled litter leader ever make contact to discuss his "concerns".

It is common knowledge that since I took over the Known alts thread I choose to take a step back from investigations so if it is true that some or all of those who distrust me have lost trade due to my tagging their alts that have scammed then it would definitely explain why these people are unreasonable in their Butt Hurt TM.

Each and every time one of these users makes a veiled suggestion that my investigations are somehow wrong I say to them - Proof, or, it never happened.  ...and of course they offer no proof, but bang their worn out drums even louder.

I asked @theymos in one of his occasional missives for clarification of the directive he'd given to freshen up the flag disaster due to the abuse of guys such as the one who regularly dumps into kitty litter from his mouth...  After many many weeks theymos did not respond so there is still uncertainty surrounding Flags which is a shame given a cluster of Default Trust abusers simply banged their trump card and charmed their way out of the accusation and into DT1.  As we've now seen some of the users have been independently identified as being alts of each-other, while yet more have been slammed with distrust by many yet none even now that others have exposed these flag recipients will support the valid flags.

It speaks volumes of the gullibility of those on the DT1 that "the accused" can simply say "It wasn't me - look who made the accusation" and the DT1's will get down on their knees and open their mouths.

This new tactic they are trying is that I have scammed.  I say again: Proof, or, it never happened.

(I rarely do trades and when I do any wallet addresses I use are clearly marked in the thread - easy enough to track any funds.  Similarly, any PayPal purchases I made are many many years old, so if any chargeback occurred (it didn't) the seller has had ample time to make a scam accusation (again, there are none)) - Not even @monbux could fabricate a scam accusation against me even after spending many weeks (months?) attempting to data mine my Dox details...

I might look in on this thread from time to time.  Don't be surprised if you (the OP) are vilified by these Trolls who quite likely had alts and have lost out trade by my investigations many years ago.  That's all it really boils down to - alt farmers who've lost trade bang their drums loudest against me because of the financial loss I have caused their trade.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16609

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 07:44:12 AM

@LoyceV had created a list of the various threads that have been started concerning little ole me and you can see (in those threads) the "usual suspects" who Troll those threads.  Not sure what I did with the list
It's here:

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:19:23 AM

It's here:
You can't create much drama without being on DT.

That'd be the one.  Thanks for finding it.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 04:45:33 PM
Merited by nutildah (4)

The guy who is charming most into believing he is both from/in Australia (he's not) and that he is a charming woman (unless he had an accident with a chain-saw and now sings soprano... then again... he's not) has managed to coerce a couple of others into giving me negatives, so this gang of users are emboldened by one or two gullible users joining their collective.
Honestly, there's a lot going on with this statement, but I just have to ask: how does a guy charm people into believing he is charming unless he really is? Huh

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 12:53:57 AM

Honestly, there's a lot going on with this statement, but I just have to ask: how does a guy charm people into believing he is charming unless he really is? Huh

Can the answer include time travel and opinions that have no foundation in reasoning?

Just making sure the ensuing debate is fought on a level playing field.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 08:10:46 AM

Can the answer include time travel and opinions that have no foundation in reasoning?

Just making sure the ensuing debate is fought on a level playing field.

Looks like the combatants are too afraid to have a serious discussion of the subject of the OP.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 10:59:35 AM

Ted Bundy was charming.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2020, 06:58:14 PM

In the internet age?   Hire a charming person to write responses for you until you are charming.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:52:20 AM

I deleted your post because I don't want you in my thread.
I reserve the right to post on topic relevant and independently verifiable truths when i so choose.
And I reserve the right to remove your posts from my self moderated topics.
That's funny, you delete my posts from your topic because you don't want me to speak freely and you complain about me removing your post.

There is a poll and a ream of posts by them screaming about how timelord is not using the trust system correctly in their view??
Ok, so you didn't read anything.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 01:09:27 PM

I deleted your post because I don't want you in my thread.
And I reserve the right to remove your posts from my self moderated topics.
That's funny, you delete my posts from your topic because you don't want me to speak freely and you complain about me removing your post.

Ok, so you didn't read anything.

Marlboroza the scammer supporter sponsored by chipmixer is still deleting relevant on topic posts and ensuring a one sided witch hunt takes place

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

From the ChipMixer sig campaign thread:

You might have given them *three* positives, but they haven't given you anything.

To be fair, Bit_Happy didn't say that the compliment was in the form of trust feedback. It would be quite weird to use the trust system to compliment someone on posting quality.

Pardon?

Weird to complement, but ok to run them down?
Really?

suchmoon was just pointing out that Timelord was saying something that was incorrect, and of course Timelord's response is to troll them with stupidity. Not really upping his chances of getting accepted to the campaign.

A few weeks ago I realized that the first interaction I ever had with Timelord was when I was trying to tell him that Bruno wasn't the same person as cryptohunter, even though his trust feedback for cryptohunter (still) reads:

Like his most recent engagements with me, his reaction at the time was to be a hostile dick.

Something that Timelord is incapable of saying:

Quote from: notTimelord
Oh, you're right. My bad, or let me fix that.

Is that intended as a pro timelord post? Must be...

I mean being hostile to a proven willing scam facilitator for pay who tries to delete the evidence and then a use the trust system to punish those whistleblowing on them is a good thing right

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190369.0

Good old timelord being hostile to scum like you. 
Another reason the reader should not think as poorly of timelord as these scamming scum would have you believe.

Thanks nutidah for supporting timelord.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:55:06 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2023, 04:04:26 AM by Timelord2067

bonesjonesreturns and nutidah seem to be oblivious to the fact that whatever imaginary transgression marlboroza perceived that I had done, he seems to now have moved on from that point as evidenced by this:

marlboroza had tried to coax people into condoning his giving me a negative trust feedback but he now needs to lock that thread given that he himself (marlboroza) has given me both a neutral *and* a positive trust feedback since his thread was started.

I don't perpetuate a rift, I say my piece, then I am done:

• Both bonesjonesreturns and marlboroza are using my situation to attack others - the former doesn't support me (not really) while the latter doesn't oppose me as the screen shot shows.
  • Both bonesjonesreturns and marlboroza now need to lock their threads this one and this one and just move on.

I know I have.

bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 06:58:10 AM

bonesjonesreturns and nutidah seem to be oblivious to the fact that whatever imaginary transgression marlboroza perceived that I had done, he seems to now have moved on from that point as evidenced by this:

marlboroza had tried to coax people into condoning his giving me a negative trust feedback but he now needs to lock that thread given that he himself (marlboroza) has given me both a neutral *and* a positive trust feedback since his thread was started.

I don't perpetuate a rift, I say my piece, then I am done:

• Both bonesjonesreturns and marlboroza are using my situation to attack others - the former doesn't support me (not really) while the latter doesn't oppose me as the screen shot shows.
  • Both bonesjonesreturns and marlboroza now need to lock their threads this one and this one and just move on.

I know I have.

Marlboroza was simply not successful this time holding the red tag on your account
Dont fool yourself it was removed out of the kindness of his heart.

" attacking  "  you say? I don't call telling the truth about scammers " attacking"
It would best be described as informing or notifying or even punishing

You don't attack criminals by telling the police what they have done. That is reporting a crime.

You don't attack scammers and scammer supporters pushing double standards by simply reporting the truth.

There is no personal feeling towards you either way.
You or anyone else that I think is at any point being treated unfairly by scammer supporters will be discussed and compared publicly
Your feeling on the matter now that marlboroza redacted his abuse are irrelevant to the fact at one point the case I presented was accurate. I noticed you merited the op when you read it previously and saw it was true. 
Now marlboroza gives you a pass you say I'm not supporting you but using it as a opportunity to " attack" people.
That says more about you than marlborozas fake red tags.

I think though you will find the tide will turn again timelord.  We will wait and see.

I'm not locking any thread.
Marlboroza the scammer supporter may get a pass from you because he removed your own red tag.
That is merely a good start. One should consider others not just themselves.
Once malboroza holds his scamming pals to the same standards he holds everyone else to then we can think about considering whether marlboroza is no longer a scammer supporter pushing double standards

You appear grateful marlboroza removed his trust abuse. If it had garnered more support It would still be there. I wouldn't be too grateful.

It is often noted that when people are bullied they will seek to gain favour with their bullies even joining with them to bully others out of self preservation. Fight against such urges.

Don't attempt to praise yourself or appear magnanimous because this time they reversed their abuse.
Saying i dont support you is observably false. I support you and anyone else getting treated fairly.

If marlboroza had left the red tag there and garnered support from others resulting in further red tags then you would be singing a different tune.

Bonesjones the " attacker "  using me as an opportunity. I see.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:07:58 PM

Not sure why you would quote my entire post then claim I had something that which I had not.  You're loss, not mine.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 01:32:37 PM

~
No problem, counter removed(btw, that feedback has nothing to do with topic, it is separate issue and counter for false feedback). Now go and create another theory in your head and spread it world wide.

Marlboroza [...] is still deleting [...] posts [...]
So you quoted my post but you didn't read it?
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:16:43 PM

Nice deflection.  Now cry me a river.

marlboroza
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:49:02 PM

Nice deflection.  Now cry me a river.
You are idiot.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:58:49 PM

Not sure why you would quote my entire post then claim I had something that which I had not.  You're loss, not mine.

I'm not sure what you mean. 

Regardless of which if I note any member being held to standards these dirt bags dont hold their pals to, then I will be pointing out their double standards. If I see scammers and willing scam facilitators punishing others for lesser evils then I will be pointing that out. If you want to call it " attacking " then that is your opinion.

I don't care in the least if those i am ensuring get fair treatment want to claim I don't support them and only using them to attack others.
Pushing for fair and equal treatment of all members does not rely of approval of anyone. If those being unfairly punished or having double standards forced upon them dont want my help or try to claim I have ulterior motives. I simply don't care.
The forum continuing on as it had for years free of tyrannical groups intending on creating echo chambers that serve their own needs best is far more important than individual approval or disapproval.

So the next time I see red tags applied to your account that I deem unfair I will be " attacking " those leaving them there all over again.
I deem some of your red tags left as very unreasonable. However since you appear to hold each member to your consistently strange standards then there is no requirement to attempt to punish you for double standards. Those keeping consistently to their own standards may not be entirely suitable for DT where only valid scammer warnings should be placed , but they are not corrupt or colluding they simply have standards I don't agree fit well with providing valuable and credible scammer warnings here.

You seem afraid as everyone else here to put valid warnings on proven scammers accounts. However being afraid is not the same as colluding and clearly benefitting from that collusion. So I would say you are more suitable than 90% of members to be on DT but fall short of my own sensible and more fitting standards that would be based upon objective independently verifiable standards that ensure warnings are only placed on credible financial threats.

Nothing further needs be said.
I will do as I wish. I will ensure you receive fair treatment.  You are free to believe what you want regarding my motives.

You are not a scammer that is the most important thing.

To marlboroza - shut the fuck up you scammer supporting piece of sneaky shit.
I don't care about your blathering on what you can or can't delete you pathetic assmuncher.
I will be increasingly putting pressure on chipmixer to drop all scammers and scammer supporters.
Scammers and their supporters should not be being paid at the highest rates to push double standards on others here.

The facts remain

You support scammers
You push double standards
You delete on topic relevant posts from your threads because you can't deal with the truth.
You are currently being paid the highest rates here to do these things.

That is not fair or sensible. That should be addressed. I will address it frequently.

Who would hire moronbozo. A fucking corrupt scammer supporting trust abusing  non achieving moron LoL ...

Each time I address you now malboroza the scammer supporting trust abuser sponsored by chipmixer is how I will continue.
Yap away doggie.

It was a sensible first step to remove some of your bogus double standards trust abuse.
Now stop supporting scammers and you will be making some real headway and chipmixer won't be sponsoring scammer supporting trust abusing scum. That would be very sensible.

That reminds me....

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: