Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The 2017-2018 Flu Killed 80,000 Americans, But No Hysteria or Shutdown  (Read 1045 times)
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:21:49 AM

I go to the store looking for an item. I can’t find it. I call one of the stockers over, and he goes right to it and says, “Here it is.” Guess what. It was right where I was looking, but I didn't see it. It can happen to anyone. So don't feel bad.

The experts said a bunch of CV deaths in Italy. They said a bunch of CV deaths in the States. Then we found out that the testing was flawed, and that 99% of the deaths in Italy were going to die from something else anyway, and 94% in the USA.

"Oh but this. Oh, but that." The experts lied, or they weren't experts. So get over the fact that we don't have experts for this, or else we have a bunch of liars.

Cool

I'm curious about your 99% were going to die anyway claim, but I guess I really don't care because thats absolute nonsense.

So the many thousands of people that have devoted their lives to medicine have all corroborated this elaborate hoax without incentive. I suppose its sort of like that time Firemen decided to convince people fires were real for job security. I honestly hope that you are able to remain so blissfully ignorant about the whole situation, and don't end up having to rely on one of those liars to try to keep you alive.
Adriane14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Revolution of Power

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:29:50 AM

This is way different without a vaccine it will be the human race extinction as we know it. The reason for this is called prevention and slowing down how this invisible virus tried to prey on us visible humans.

Satoshi Nakamoto's Shadow
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:37:00 AM

I go to the store looking for an item. I can’t find it. I call one of the stockers over, and he goes right to it and says, “Here it is.” Guess what. It was right where I was looking, but I didn't see it. It can happen to anyone. So don't feel bad.

The experts said a bunch of CV deaths in Italy. They said a bunch of CV deaths in the States. Then we found out that the testing was flawed, and that 99% of the deaths in Italy were going to die from something else anyway, and 94% in the USA.

"Oh but this. Oh, but that." The experts lied, or they weren't experts. So get over the fact that we don't have experts for this, or else we have a bunch of liars.

Cool

I'm curious about your 99% were going to die anyway claim, but I guess I really don't care because thats absolute nonsense.

So the many thousands of people that have devoted their lives to medicine have all corroborated this elaborate hoax without incentive. I suppose its sort of like that time Firemen decided to convince people fires were real for job security. I honestly hope that you are able to remain so blissfully ignorant about the whole situation, and don't end up having to rely on one of those liars to try to keep you alive.

Are you another one of these jokers who don't look at the news, and have to have everything spoon-fed to them before they can understand any of it?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:38:40 AM

This is way different without a vaccine it will be the human race extinction as we know it. The reason for this is called prevention and slowing down how this invisible virus tried to prey on us visible humans.

This is way different. It's mostly fake, even though the little of it that is real is different. People are beginning to realize that they have been played, and hopefully will go back to work before the economy sags beyond being saved.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:30:13 AM

Are you another one of these jokers who don't look at the news, and have to have everything spoon-fed to them before they can understand any of it?

Cool

Nope, I'm one of the jokers that has worked with people in the world's leading medical facility (Johns Hopkins), have personally devoted more than half of my life to the pursuit of higher science, and know the time and effort spent by the liars and amateurs that are trying to get us through this. We were able to chat earlier about comparing the 2017-2018 flu and whether the hysteria and shutdown was worth it, but its tough to have any real discussion when you can make up your own information and disregard what most people would consider authorities on a subject with a question authority kick. The CDC were the ones who said 80,000 died from the 2017-2018 flu, how do we know it wasn't actually 7 and that corona virus is 3700x worse if we're going to pick and choose reliable sources.

But you're right, it makes more sense to believe you with your extensive medical background, strong understanding of math, and physically impossible statistics that come from nowhere. I could happily find you the financial burden the government takes on when someone requires extensive medical care and or dies and quantify people's lives with dollars to show just how many lives are worth the US economy, but I feel like it might be a waste of time.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 05:25:26 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 05:54:22 AM by BADecker

Cool

Nope, I'm one of the jokers that has worked with people in the world's leading medical facility (Johns Hopkins), have personally devoted more than half of my life to the pursuit of higher science, and know the time and effort spent by the liars and amateurs that are trying to get us through this. We were able to chat earlier about comparing the 2017-2018 flu and whether the hysteria and shutdown was worth it, but its tough to have any real discussion when you can make up your own information and disregard what most people would consider authorities on a subject with a question authority kick. The CDC were the ones who said 80,000 died from the 2017-2018 flu, how do we know it wasn't actually 7 and that corona virus is 3700x worse if we're going to pick and choose reliable sources.

But you're right, it makes more sense to believe you with your extensive medical background, strong understanding of math, and physically impossible statistics that come from nowhere. I could happily find you the financial burden the government takes on when someone requires extensive medical care and or dies and quantify people's lives with dollars to show just how many lives are worth the US economy, but I feel like it might be a waste of time.

So, the question is, how are we going to get through this when people make up their own information? It isn't by what I might make up.

My only direct, personal experience is with people who visit a high-volume Walmart. Many come from as much as more than 100 miles away to shop, regularly. This particular Walmart doesn't require masks, and they allow several hundred shoppers to be in the store at one time. The employees are there day after day, and they are not getting sick... outside of the sick that normally hits this time of year.

In your position, if you simply believe me, you would be foolish. I would like to know the bottom-line truth, myself, like anybody. Much of my info comes from Del Bigtree and his team at The Highwire. And much of what they talk about and show is clips of doctors and people with governmental authority - including Trump and his team - who often don't agree that the pandemic is anywhere serious enough to have any reason for existing, but are being cautious until they know for sure.

The Highwire link is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6oOuhSx7ESreh6m9LGy6Q/videos.

The 99% I talked about is from back when Italy first quarantined 16 million. It seems that 99% of the deaths attributed to CV, were people who had one or more other terminal disease, and could have easily died from complications from the common cold.

At that time, there were problems with methods for diagnosing Covid-19 correctly, so orders were given from the top in the medical, and from government, that if the symptoms looked similar to Covid-19, they should call it Covid-19, no matter what it was.

The USA back in the early USA pandemic times (mid to late March), had 94% of USA folks like Italy's 99%. I have seen video of Dr. Deborah Birx (on Trump's team) talking about the 94%, and that if medical people were unsure what the patient had, call it Covid-19.

The Highwire has videos of all of this, as do many others. So, if you are going to believe things you don't do or know from first hand experience, yourself, that's a place to go for starters. The info will include names and places you can go to, to confirm what The Highwire has said.

Check it out.

Cool

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yvhmf38vOg - 6 minutes.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:16:47 PM

Del Bigtree isn't a doctor, hes a TV producer. I'll also pass on having the producers of Grey's Anatomy interpret my MRIs. I get the whole lets question authority, look for probable cause, motives, etc thing, but that isn't really applicable here. Do I believe that CNN would report something inaccurate and cause a panic for the sake of ratings? Absolutely. Would the CDC or other real medical institutions? No... they're working harder for less pay as a result.

While I can appreciate the expertise you've accumulated observing the population of your local walmart, I suppose I have a few questions regarding your scientific process that lead you to the conclusions you've come to. What has been the exposure in your area so far? If you're in American Samoa your empirical study may be less meaningful than if you were in Ohio. How do you know that no one in that Walmart is sick? Have you observed them for 14 days, screening them for symptoms, and recorded the results? The 94% / 99% thing is absolute nonsense, the numbers do not make any realistic sense. New York alone has had 11,000 Corona virus deaths, meaning about 10500 were terminally ill to begin with?

in 2017 155,000 people died in New York of all causes. Old age, heart disease, cancer, etc. https://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/2017/#mort
in 2016 154,000 people died in New York of all causes. https://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/2016/table31a.htm
in 2015 154,000 people as well https://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/2015/table31a.htm

Corona virus alone in less than 2 months has made up 7% of the state's yearly deaths. Yet 94% of those that die are terminally ill right?

I have not had anyone that I know personally die from covid, but I also don't know anyone that has personally died in a house fire, and while I'm suspicious that house fires don't actually exist, I'm not ready to call them myths just yet. I've an ER nurse neighbor and my own personal doctors confirming what all of the liars and amateurs are. Find your own nurse neighbors and doctors if you don't want to listen to main stream media.

Your question of asking if the shutdowns are worthwhile, and comparing it to the 2017-2018 flu is valid. I bet you could do some modeling and predict some number of deaths that will occur due to economic decline. The direction you're heading is one of "which sources do we trust" which isn't a great direction to go considering your sources for the 2017-2018 flu statistics you're using to support your idea are the same. Don't make this a crazy thread, keep at finding the actual cost of the shutdown.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:06:14 AM

I accept as true with you and therefore the real reason for this shutdown is because the Coronavirus is a plague spreading everywhere the planet to stop it being declared a nationwide shutdown The 2017-2018 flu killed 80,000 Americans but not due to its hysteria or shutdown because the flu didn't end up to be as dire as Coronae. and therefore the whole world didn't shake the flu because the flu was limited to America only there have been some ways to cure the flu not numerous deaths.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:25:23 AM

Del Bigtree isn't a doctor, hes a TV producer. I'll also pass on having the producers of Grey's Anatomy interpret my MRIs. I get the whole lets question authority, look for probable cause, motives, etc thing, but that isn't really applicable here. Do I believe that CNN would report something inaccurate and cause a panic for the sake of ratings? Absolutely. Would the CDC or other real medical institutions? No... they're working harder for less pay as a result.

While I can appreciate the expertise you've accumulated observing the population of your local walmart, I suppose I have a few questions regarding your scientific process that lead you to the conclusions you've come to. What has been the exposure in your area so far? If you're in American Samoa your empirical study may be less meaningful than if you were in Ohio. How do you know that no one in that Walmart is sick? Have you observed them for 14 days, screening them for symptoms, and recorded the results? The 94% / 99% thing is absolute nonsense, the numbers do not make any realistic sense. New York alone has had 11,000 Corona virus deaths, meaning about 10500 were terminally ill to begin with?

in 2017 155,000 people died in New York of all causes. Old age, heart disease, cancer, etc. https://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/2017/#mort
in 2016 154,000 people died in New York of all causes. https://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/2016/table31a.htm
in 2015 154,000 people as well https://www.health.ny.gov/statistics/vital_statistics/2015/table31a.htm

Corona virus alone in less than 2 months has made up 7% of the state's yearly deaths. Yet 94% of those that die are terminally ill right?

I have not had anyone that I know personally die from covid, but I also don't know anyone that has personally died in a house fire, and while I'm suspicious that house fires don't actually exist, I'm not ready to call them myths just yet. I've an ER nurse neighbor and my own personal doctors confirming what all of the liars and amateurs are. Find your own nurse neighbors and doctors if you don't want to listen to main stream media.

Your question of asking if the shutdowns are worthwhile, and comparing it to the 2017-2018 flu is valid. I bet you could do some modeling and predict some number of deaths that will occur due to economic decline. The direction you're heading is one of "which sources do we trust" which isn't a great direction to go considering your sources for the 2017-2018 flu statistics you're using to support your idea are the same. Don't make this a crazy thread, keep at finding the actual cost of the shutdown.

So then, you, also, are part of the medical conspiracy (along with the media, Big Pharma, and some government prople) using an almost harmless virus, Covid-19, to take over the world. Thanks for informing us.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 06:36:14 AM

badecker the guy that advertises chemicals sourced by big pharma and wants people to take them daily
badecker the guy that loves trump and governments capitalist plans
badecker the guy that only looks at 5 bookmarked websites and refuses to research the actual facts found on thousands of other sites

i think he doesnt realise whose scripts he is reading
i have yet to see an original. new, independent point of view come from badeckers post. and he doesnt realise that everything he is saying many have said before him and they have got debunked too.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 12:23:42 PM

^^^ You sound more like Fluffer every day.      Grin

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:48:18 PM

So then, you, also, are part of the medical conspiracy (along with the media, Big Pharma, and some government prople) using an almost harmless virus, Covid-19, to take over the world. Thanks for informing us.

Cool

You would think your God would have prevented something like that lol

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 06:03:00 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2020, 06:16:38 PM by sirazimuth
Merited by af_newbie (1)

badecker the guy that advertises chemicals sourced by big pharma and wants people to take them daily
badecker the guy that only looks at 5 bookmarked websites and refuses to research the actual facts found on thousands of other sites

i have yet to see an original. new, independent point of view come from badeckers post. and he doesnt realise that everything he is saying many have said before him and they have got debunked too.

And to add to that list and sum up...
BADdecker the complete nutjob guy whose nonsensical trolling threads pollute this forum with laughable ignorance, debunked myths, godswill and pseudo-science.

Fun fact.... BADecker has 171 earned merits for 30,015 posts....  equates to .0057  average merit per post  (earned merit over total posts)
For comparison....  SaltySpitoon has 1075 earned merits for 4,403 posts... equates to  .244 average merit per post

I swear if this nutter BADecker stopped posting this trolling garbage, the overall intelligence of this board would increase 10 fold.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 06:21:47 PM

And to add to that list...
BADdecker the complete nutjob whose nonsensical trolling threads pollute this forum with laughable ignorance, debunked myths, godswill and pseudo-science.

Fun fact.... BADecker has 171 earned merits for 30,015 posts....  equates to .0057  average merit per post  (earned merit over total posts)
For comparison....  SaltySpitoon has 1075 earned merits for 4,403 posts... equates to  .244 average merit per post

I swear if this nutter BADecker stopped posting his trolling garbage, the overall intelligence of this board would increase 10 fold.

He is a brainwashed religious zealot. He has no critical thinking skills. Instead, he spends his time looking for any material to validate his opinions.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 11:37:33 PM

This is why we need a courtroom battle to get the proof of what is really going on with Coronavirus.

Fauci Admits US Was "Given Incorrect Information From The Start"

When Fox News host Jesse Watters asked Fauci if he believes China or the World Health Organization "misled" him or if the WHO leader himself could have been "deceived," Fauci noted that while he does not know the details behind the inaccurate information, it was disseminated from the start of the crisis.

"You know I don't know where the missteps went, the only thing I know what the end result was, that early on we did not get correct information," Fauci said.

"And the incorrect information was propagated right from the beginning because you know when the first cases came out, that were identified I think on December 31st in China and we became aware of this, they said this was just animal to human period."

"Now we know retrospectively that there was ongoing transmission from human to human in China, probably at least a few weeks before then," he said.

Fauci said once the illness hit the U.S. it became evident "that was misinformation right from the beginning."

Cool

the courtroom battle already exists in the internet, through conspiracy theories.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 07:03:23 PM

This is why we need a courtroom battle to get the proof of what is really going on with Coronavirus.

Fauci Admits US Was "Given Incorrect Information From The Start"

When Fox News host Jesse Watters asked Fauci if he believes China or the World Health Organization "misled" him or if the WHO leader himself could have been "deceived," Fauci noted that while he does not know the details behind the inaccurate information, it was disseminated from the start of the crisis.

"You know I don't know where the missteps went, the only thing I know what the end result was, that early on we did not get correct information," Fauci said.

"And the incorrect information was propagated right from the beginning because you know when the first cases came out, that were identified I think on December 31st in China and we became aware of this, they said this was just animal to human period."

"Now we know retrospectively that there was ongoing transmission from human to human in China, probably at least a few weeks before then," he said.

Fauci said once the illness hit the U.S. it became evident "that was misinformation right from the beginning."

Cool

the courtroom battle already exists in the internet, through conspiracy theories.

Wrong!

A real courtroom battle regarding something of this magnitude,
would be professional debaters on both sides,
asking all the pertinent questions they could think of,
with doctors on both sides as expert witnesses,
under oath with a penalty of 20 years to execution for lying,
showing reports and patient tests, and double-blind studies,
plus the actions of the virus family in question that makes one virus distinguishable from another,
showing how it is Covid-19 they literally detected rather than SARS or something else,
because of what they see under the microscopes,
and how the viruses are distinguishable one from another,
with blown up pictures that the jury can clearly be made to understand.

Internet is so skewed all over the place, except if you go somewhere like The Highwire (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6oOuhSx7ESreh6m9LGy6Q/videos), where Del Bigtree interviews - or shows interviews - of doctors and people in government who contradict the panic/pandemic that many governments and people are in.

Cool

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 10:16:57 PM

Your whole jury scenario has literally happened a billion times already. A courtroom of your peers in a scientific field are other doctors that look at the same images and evidence and go, oh yeah yep thats what that is right there. My specialty isn't in the medical field, none of my posts have been about saying I am the absolute authority on the matter and you shall bend to my whim. What I am confident enough about is the scientific process and peer review procedures. They are absolutely more brutal and stringent than you could possibly imagine. You think a jury of random people would do a better job than a half of a million medical researchers with egos the size of the planet that would love a chance to say, excuse me but you're wrong. Science is brutal, despite what you see on those fake 100 person trials that are reported daily on the news, real scientists will leave 0 doubt with anything they come to a conclusion on before saying a single word to anyone. When they are wrong is when they are working on an incorrect assumption, and thats when the thousand egos jump in ready to crush their mistakes. If their mistakes aren't understandable, they've lost funding, future jobs, etc. You're literally betting your life with each paper your publish. You're allowed to make mistakes, but not make mistakes due to negligence or malintent. 

People specialize for a reason. A single human can't live long enough to learn everything. It doesn't matter if you don't understand how trivial it is for someone who knows what they're doing to identify 50 strains of flu as easily as you could point out different models of cars on the road. It'll take me four years to properly explain to you why light from the sun takes 30,000 years to reach our happy little planet. It'd take X number of years for a medical professional to give you a proper answer on why they came to the conclusions they came to. It'll take an electrician X years to explain to a medical professional why their power is out. I dont let electricians advise me on Covid, and I don't let medical professionals advise me on home electrical codes. You either trust what they come together as a group to come up with or shut up and become a medical professional yourself that can put them in their place when they make mistakes properly.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 12:34:09 AM

Your whole jury scenario has literally happened a billion times already. A courtroom of your peers in a scientific field are other doctors that look at the same images and evidence and go, oh yeah yep thats what that is right there. My specialty isn't in the medical field, none of my posts have been about saying I am the absolute authority on the matter and you shall bend to my whim. What I am confident enough about is the scientific process and peer review procedures. They are absolutely more brutal and stringent than you could possibly imagine. You think a jury of random people would do a better job than a half of a million medical researchers with egos the size of the planet that would love a chance to say, excuse me but you're wrong. Science is brutal, despite what you see on those fake 100 person trials that are reported daily on the news, real scientists will leave 0 doubt with anything they come to a conclusion on before saying a single word to anyone. When they are wrong is when they are working on an incorrect assumption, and thats when the thousand egos jump in ready to crush their mistakes. If their mistakes aren't understandable, they've lost funding, future jobs, etc. You're literally betting your life with each paper your publish. You're allowed to make mistakes, but not make mistakes due to negligence or malintent. 

People specialize for a reason. A single human can't live long enough to learn everything. It doesn't matter if you don't understand how trivial it is for someone who knows what they're doing to identify 50 strains of flu as easily as you could point out different models of cars on the road. It'll take me four years to properly explain to you why light from the sun takes 30,000 years to reach our happy little planet. It'd take X number of years for a medical professional to give you a proper answer on why they came to the conclusions they came to. It'll take an electrician X years to explain to a medical professional why their power is out. I dont let electricians advise me on Covid, and I don't let medical professionals advise me on home electrical codes. You either trust what they come together as a group to come up with or shut up and become a medical professional yourself that can put them in their place when they make mistakes properly.
That's all "Sort of" True but in the last several weeks we've all heard quite a bit of blabbing in the media where otherwise intelligent medical doctors talk about "models."

And suddenly they are way, WAY out o their depth and saying ridiculous things and thinking they are an expert.  But they don't know how stupid the things they say really are. Many other examples of this sort of issue.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 12:37:54 AM

Even if it is only millions of times vs your billions, could you give us a few legal sites for Coronavirus... pertaining to proof of its existence and that it has done any damage?

Scientific peer review is great. Let's see a paper on CV. Remember, there are tons of peer reviewed papers for evolution, but few of these papers take into account that there isn't any real random in the universe. So evolution is programming. In the same way, have the papers for CV taken into account the true background of things? Or are there loads of assumptions in all of it?

The jury of random people isn't the important part. The important part has to do with the threat placed on the witnesses to tell the absolute truth, so that we see when they finally must admit that they are making a bunch of assumptions and guesses... that maybe look good, but really aren't known to be true.

The simple example of this is the 99% that would have died of something in Italy, but because CV symptoms were there - which symptoms match all kinds of other flu and pneumonia, as well - they attributed the deaths to CV. Then later, when it became apparent to the public that nobody knows if they died of CV, and after the pandemic lie had taken hold, they admitted that they didn't know for sure if it was CV. So, why is it different now? Same thing might still be happening. We need strict court controls with threats to make the witnesses show the facts.

People specialize for a reason. And the field of medical science alone shows this to be true... with all kinds of doctors specializing in all kinds of different things. And this is exactly the problem. A literal handful of people were specialists in CV, and the rest of the doctors believed what they said... without proof. And the governments believed the doctors. And the people believed the medical. But if there was proof, let us see it. This stuff is a world problem, not a little local town somewhere.

Nobody knows yet if it Coronavirus or Covid-19, and to what extent. Covid-19 might be present, but the tests are still in their early stages to even prove this. However, testing positive for Covid-19 doesn't make one dangerous, necessarily. Everybody has all kinds of other viruses, as well. Even the sick aren't known to be sick from CV, even if they are CV positive, and have the symptoms. Something else with similar symptoms might be what is making them sick.

The fact of peer reviews doesn't make sense, because there are so many variables that can be guessed at. The thing that needs to be done is that courtroom like proof needs to be ascertained. And not only once, but thousands of times, all recorded in the Federal and State court case books with court sites so that people can go and see what the results were and why.

Do you have any of those for CV? Were they detailed enough?

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 01:45:31 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2020, 02:04:41 AM by BADecker

Here's the answers in greater depth... including why Antony Fauci should be prosecuted. You want some more info, it's in the audio, listed.

Go to the linked site, and listen, or download.

Medical Corruption & Coronavirus / Practicing Black Magic

In the first half, Kent Heckenlively, a science teacher, attorney, and a founding editor of Age of Autism, and Judy Mikovits, who earned her Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from George Washington University, presented revelations about corruption in the medical-industrial complex, and commentary on the coronavirus outbreak. Heckenlively expressed concern over "gain of function" lab research, in which a pathogen's ability to cause disease is improved (in order to assess its pandemic potential). It's possible that COVID-19 was accidentally released from such a lab, he remarked. "We need to take our world back from the mad scientists," he added, and "we need more transparency...and independent investigators looking at this."

Mikovits and Heckenlively noted that it was Dr. Anthony Fauci, who OK'd millions of dollars to fund Wuhan, China's virology institute that was studying coronaviruses. Mikovits believes COVID-19 has an "accelerated" evolution developed in a laboratory, with an expanded host range beyond ordinary influenza. Further, she suspects there's a cover-up going on, and that COVID-19 acts like a trigger for people with preexisting conditions. Mikovits suggested that the virus entered the population through flu shots, and that social distancing is not effective. We can treat the sick with antibodies, she said, as well as interferon alpha, and supplements like Vitamin D & A, zinc, and turmeric.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: