Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:55:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SQRL Hosted FK3 - mwdataco scam or legit...  (Read 478 times)
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3509

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 01:09:39 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2020, 01:20:55 PM by vapourminer

Good news! We are finally mining eth at 50-60 mhs! now they start talking my language!

more info please. been a long time since ive paid attention to sqrl, be nice to finally see eth on their hardware.
Info after the test period. 7-10 days i think.

found it (i think)

https://download.squirrelsresearch.com/sqrl_eth_release_v1.3.1_public.zip

edit: *nix and windows versions too.. will try later today. gonna be weird seeing my fks being actually useful after a year or whatever it was since i bought them.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OurManInHavana

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 03:19:57 PM
Merited by vapourminer (2)

That's the original release (around 30mh). The new 1.5.0 version get 45+:

https://download.squirrelsresearch.com/sqrl_eth_release_v1.5.0.zip

vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3509

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:37:00 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2020, 08:50:03 PM by vapourminer
Merited by suchmoon (4)

1.3.1 didnt really do much but throw axi timeouts and my fdti (or whatever its called) drivers and fk eeproms were updated. 1.5 runs on one of them (i have two and set the .bat accordingly), still tossing the occasional axi timeout. win10 1709. pool shows hash and im just gonna let it sit and autotune and see how it goes.

unsure why one is ok and the other isnt but at least a working public eth bitstream is finally here. ill remove and install the drivers and such again later to try to kick the other to life. btw the leds on the fks dont match so somethings up for sure. gotta find out what all the leds indicate.

@jqprez, thanks for posting, i had basically given up on eth for my fks and hadnt been on discord for ages.

edit whoops its technically off topic as mine are self hosted, sorry Babaiaga
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: