Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 ETH Puzzle!  (Read 3742 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:39:30 AM

Same tough.

Probably they only want to raise awareness about their platform and try to get a lot of followers, the image also from "google" if you search the image by using "Google Image Search". They just add the information about the project and eth address on the bottom, here the original painting image: https://artbynelly.com/product/v-print-limited-edition-0001/

I also don't believe too much the balance on that address, need to make a sign message first from the address to prove the ownership of that address from them.

Indeed, the painting is already exist before they start this puzzle thing except they only added some social media links on the bottom,
and btc logo and their logo. But maybe the puzzle hidden on those things ? The social media links and the logos might be the clues.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vitamin King

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:19:13 PM

Bitcoin is the Moon. In a moonlit night Vitalik is riding an unicorn on planet Earth, while baby Unicorn Ethereum is sitting in his lap. CPD planet can be seen in the night sky.

We can say is Vitalik sitting on the Unicorn holding a Unicorn... And the unicorn is Mining ETH on each step.

I like both analysis of the puzzle image. Can we move depending on either of the above?

Not your Keys = Not your Coin | No Risk = No Gain
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:51:48 PM

Is that Vitalik sitting on the horse?  Roll Eyes
That is what it seems like. But, as per suggestions given in their Telegram group, we have to focus on the Whitepaper. I suppose, Vitalik wont help us in this hunt. Cheesy
Whitepaper? Means https://cpdproject.com/whitepaper.php ?

BTC, Ethereum & CPD, all these words from the puzzle image are present in the whitepaper. But, what next?
AOL

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 04:43:25 PM

So if not a problem I would like to add two links here that are connected with what mentioned above, games and puzzles: ageofrust.games and pineapplearcade.net
I dont know about ageofrust.games, but pineapplearcade.net is probably by the Reddit user u/PineappleFund. There is a dedicated wiki page regarding his/her philanthropy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple_Fund.
SpaceSuite

Activity: 85
Merit: 27

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 07:45:30 PM

Is that Vitalik sitting on the horse?  Roll Eyes
That is what it seems like. But, as per suggestions given in their Telegram group, we have to focus on the Whitepaper. I suppose, Vitalik wont help us in this hunt. Cheesy

C'mon guys, that's not Vitalik sitting on the horse, horses don't have a horn... That's a Unicorn!

We can say is Vitalik sitting on the Unicorn holding a Unicorn... And the unicorn is Mining ETH on each step.

I only hope this puzzle isn't fake.

Vitalik is adventuring in a moonlit night, while his unicorn is mining ETH. CPD planet looks like Saturn and is in the sky.

This is how it appears to me. But, whitepaper does not say anything about mining.
AOL

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:32:09 PM

I joined CPDProject.com and created a referral campaign for BitcoinTalk. Anyone interested, can join here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245802.0.
ahmedtanjid

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

Living my life.

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 04:37:59 PM

The contest is interesting indeed. But I'm not that one who can capture the private key from this paint. It's a much much tough puzzle for me.

████████████ This is my Life████████████
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 03:55:42 AM

The picture doesn't looks like a puzzle for me because that picture is not created by the puzzle owner.
Picture puzzle is very hard to crack, thats why the amount of coin hidden on it usually huge. Any peoples can verify this picture is really contain puzzle or not ?

danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 06:29:15 AM

Now a days, its time or trend seems project are started with the many types of crypto puzzles games. It's good for gain much more knowledge and development of sharp mind & get good earnings. But scammers are also active in the market  & will be disturbed us.so always beware of that persons.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 09:44:46 AM

This paintings are cool many people are invited to think about this.There are a lot of messages in the paintings but a little back to the old era. I hope there are those who deserve to get the prize from the answers given apart from other things.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 11:52:57 AM

It looks fake and gay. Seem like another trick gets free retweets and likes, a public stunt no less. People need to be smarter and not everything on the internet is real since "so many people retweet so it must be true, right?"
Jimmy Wales (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 06:39:05 PM

The picture doesn't looks like a puzzle for me because that picture is not created by the puzzle owner.
Picture puzzle is very hard to crack, thats why the amount of coin hidden on it usually huge. Any peoples can verify this picture is really contain puzzle or not ?
The base picture is an artwork by another artist. They appears to have edited it to represent their puzzle. But, have you ever heard anyone verifying a puzzle? That is impossible, because whoever knows the solution, may sweep the fund. If you are looking for proof of their ownership of the fund, that is provided though - https://etherscan.io/verifySig/2021.
malcovi2

Activity: 1256
Merit: 74

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:21:34 AM

It looks fake and gay. Seem like another trick gets free retweets and likes, a public stunt no less. People need to be smarter and not everything on the internet is real since "so many people retweet so it must be true, right?"

besides using the bitcoin halving for airdrop a shit token and then auctioning some of those shit token for Ethereum.................. mindblown
Code:
8. How will the auction against ETH take place?
Auction will start as soon as the claim process for airdrop is over, i.e. on June 1, 2020. Total amount of CPD Token, that will be auctioned off, can be determined only after the claim process for airdrop is over. Amount of CPD Token, being auctioned off, will be half at the end of every month. Auction will continue till December 31, 2020. There will be 7 months of auction, where at each month CPD Token, being auctioned, will be half of the last month.

Time to make some easy money!!!

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:09:43 AM

The contest is interesting indeed. But I'm not that one who can capture the private key from this paint. It's a much much tough puzzle for me.
They imitate the one who launched the btc puzzle but the truth is can you see something that really have a clue on private key on this one? From its look, we can determine if there is something we can found out about this image but for me its only a pure painting. I like something tricky contest but Im very suspicious that this could be just another style of marketing to gain more users. We can assume that this is a fake puzzle, if there is really a private key on this, they should reveal later on whether the clue is there and show us how to find it if someone really got the keys.

Maybe there is a fund but the clue were never put on that piece of art. My guess is this is just a hype, and will really never give to anyone but just a show.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:45:38 AM

very difficult, i could not find anything in there. i thought, my eyes would escape from my head.
i opened my eyes too wide for fear of missing something there. but i still found nothing there and i gave up.

i wonder, is there someone who is able to find it and be the winner? i am curious, how he found it there.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 05:31:39 AM

This seems to be a very difficult puzzle and no clue is given to how to find it. I fear there won't be anyone who can do this but let's see. Otherwise it will be a waste of time.
DutchDemon

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 07:36:17 PM

The convertion of the 100 ethereum right now is very huge and I thinl to the person who will gwt the true correct answer about that will get that amount of of ethereum that is very hard and even me I don't know what is the real answer but we have a lot of people here so I guess there is 1 persom who are good in the terms of logic or solving problems.
Puzzle solvers at different platforms are already on it. There will be hints as well. So, puzzle will probably get solved at some point. Otherwise, I'll expect them to release a solution for everyone to see.
MrFreeDragon

Activity: 443
Merit: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:32:36 PM

-snip-
Puzzle solvers at different platforms are already on it.
-snip-

Thanks for this. What are the main platforms the solvers discuss this puzzle? Here, in this topic there are only posts like "the puzzle is difficult" or "the puzzle is scam" and so on.

Can you please share some ideas the puzzle solver have at the moment, if they are really solving it and really have some ideas there to go...

tperkara

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 03:30:16 PM

if only like this there is no clue or anything it will be very difficult to solve

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 03:37:41 PM

I just checked the eth address and till now, no one has been able to solve this amazing puzzle. I wonder how many months will it took to solve this kind of puzzle. I have no knowledge about this kind of thing all I had to do is watch the image carefully that might lead me to another clue.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀