Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacken ai IEO failed  (Read 2245 times)
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 06:26:05 AM

Is there an official announcement from Hacken for failed IEO? If there's non I don't see any reason to open a thread and raise alarm due to low fund raise during IEO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 06:36:43 AM

Is there an official announcement from Hacken for failed IEO? If there's non I don't see any reason to open a thread and raise alarm due to low fund raise during IEO.
What? You expect the team to come out and say' we failed to raise our Target on oceanEX' ? That's something that only 5 out of 100 developers do, I'm see this happened in the past, they won't dare say anything unless that plan for more IEO on other exchanges
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:22:50 AM

Well failure on a single exchange is not the end, if the team are capable they Willa surely go for other exchanges, my advice is they should choose wisely in the future, better exchanges will bring better results

miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:28:36 AM

Personally, I do not know the results of IEO, but the projects usually get listed on Exchange they held an IEO, so I am sure HackenAI HAI token will be listed on OceanEX.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:38:53 AM

Personally, I do not know the results of IEO, but the projects usually get listed on Exchange they held an IEO, so I am sure HackenAI HAI token will be listed on OceanEX.
Amount of HAI Sold During this IEO is 7,067,418
yes of course it will be listing on OceanEx
Detail:
HAI/BTC trading pairs will be opened on April 27th, 2020 (UTC+8).
Withdrawal function of HAI will be opened on April 30th, 2020 (UTC+8).
Deposit function of HAI will be available on May 8th, 2020 (UTC+8).

I hope this is enough to answer your question

Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:46:04 AM

Yes, I read their latest announcement, Hacken AI will get listed on OceanX very soon, maybe before the May or the first week of May! The IEO wasn't success enough but the Hacken team saying they have already enough fund to continue the project development! So, the value of HAI token will be good enough!

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 12:22:33 PM

That for sure because if the IEO is there, that coin will definitely be listed. This is normal and not much difference when it comes to this. I think very few investors are involved in Hacken so it would certainly be very easy to pump if traded. Of course, I am still not sure because the situation is very unpredictable and investor sentiment is not really good.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 12:27:06 PM

Sure, they will be listed at Oceanx, according to their announcement that the trading pairs will be available on April 27. And I believe that Hacken.AI  price will go up many times compared to IEO's price

ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 02:04:53 PM

I think they are trying for another exchange. There are many other exchanges where they can start another round.You can accept it if your team wants it.There are opportunities for them.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 02:08:39 PM

Detail:

Yes thanks mate for sharing true announcement, at least HAI IEO doing process 6-7 hours maybe so their ready for start trading program. I have watching team event one video with their mention it like some good exchange offer, at least also binance come telegram channel you can watch event video.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 03:15:34 PM

I think they are trying for another exchange. There are many other exchanges where they can start another round.You can accept it if your team wants it.There are opportunities for them.
There will be no further IEO for this project, if there are other IEO, the results will be the same. OceanEx is a good exchange, even though IEO isn't soldout at least HAI still lists it there.

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 06:34:24 PM

I have participated this project. I do not agree, Hacken.ai IEO failed. This project has good concepts. So team can maybe start another good exchange next round of IEO. It's future depends future activites of team.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 06:39:12 PM

Hacken is good project. Team should learn from this experience and plan future strategy accordingly.
I think they will have more rounds of ieo and also might think about other good exchange for fund raising through IEO.
Hope investors will not loose confidence with first round.

princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 09:22:44 PM

What will happen to hacken ai now? The project planned for IEO on oceanX exchange, damn I did warned them about such exchanges, they only sold 18% of 100% tokens for the IEO in 24hrs, that's a big failure.

Shit exchange ieo = bad results. It's nothing to surprise about that. If you really care about your project you have to pay better money for better IEO platform. There are hundreds competitor out there and thousands are coming every months so if you want to gain your success in crypto industry you have to take a right step in right time.

any solution to this?

Although they sold at least 18% coin. Many projects didn't reach that much. In my opinion they have to move their ieo in better platform and re-launch their ieo in suitable time. Stay away from shit exchange and keep safe your dream project.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:15:41 PM

The IEO didn't go as planned and there were only little sales that went out before the deadline. However, the fact that the HackenAI team came forward immediately and explained the situation says a lot about being transparent and also shows they are aware and are on top of the situation. HackenAI is a good project and they will come out stronger. Don't write them off yet.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 03:55:11 AM

Time will tell and it's best to wait and see what happens. Hacken is a project that appeared many years ago and until now they have just started to seriously implement, so the group certainly has a lot of plans to make this coin increase. What is now needed is waiting because I believe that the value of this coin will probably double when listed at OceanX exchange.

It takes a serious team to launch a project like this in the midst of pandemic if the project has been in existence for quite some time they should have launch their IEO in a more decent exchange  for good results, but we are in a pandemic where investors prefer to hodl their funds because there is uncertainty in new projects.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:20:53 AM

What will happen to hacken ai now? The project planned for IEO on oceanX exchange, damn I did warned them about such exchanges, they only sold 18% of 100% tokens for the IEO in 24hrs, that's a big failure, any solution to this?
why do you want a solution? Are you the management of the IEO? Or are you investing in Hacken AI?
If they fail in sales, of course they have regulations for investors, returning investor funds is one way, if they don't return the funds. ,
then you must be careful  Smiley

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:27:33 AM

If they fail in sales, of course they have regulations for investors, returning investor funds is one way, if they don't return the funds. ,
then you must be careful  Smiley
There will be no refund because this project will continue, and the plan is for HAI to be listed by the end of this month.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 05:52:19 AM

Detail:

Even though their tokens were sold in the amount of 7,067,418, they did not have any reserve funds to be listed on other exchanges because the target was not in line with expectations.
Yes, although it will still be traded on the OceanEx exchange, but I am not sure whether they will have a good volume after the trade is opened.

Investors like him are not interested in the OceanEx exchange so they prefer other exchanges to see the current IEO project.

But for the Hacken AI project I believe they have a good concept in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 07:16:17 AM

Update to the HackenAI Community
Announced here click
don't be confused mate, here is the updated HackenAI community. You can get info about hackeani next roadmap (exchange Listing date, Expected total circulating supply and IEO results). Even their IEO results 18% sold out after stop because, OceanEx facing technical difficulties, resulting in the platform becoming inaccessible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: