Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacken ai IEO failed  (Read 2245 times)
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:43:42 AM

https://oceanex.pro/vi/trades/haibtc
It is already listed at the exchange, so I don't think this project fails like you said. Although they could not complete the IEO, the project was still developed and listed in the exchanges. Obviously, this project is much better than the projects that have completed 100% IEO
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:08:40 AM

Its crypto space of course, where anything is bound to happen, either for good or bad, do not expect all listed bounty projects to pay bounty hunters, if you've been on here for long you should understand what I'm talking about, whenever a bounty campaign is over move onto the next campaign, keep track but don't have plan to stick with and waiting for payment

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:09:46 AM

Actually I was very optimistic about hacken AI given the field they are trying to enter is very important for the adoption of crypto. I read that they are currently doing another IEO.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:17:54 AM

https://oceanex.pro/vi/trades/haibtc
It is already listed at the exchange, so I don't think this project fails like you said. Although they could not complete the IEO, the project was still developed and listed in the exchanges. Obviously, this project is much better than the projects that have completed 100% IEO

This one should be listed in CMC soon, I think for a new project not listed in big exchange, having a 2 btc trading volume in 24 hours is already a good volume. I think there's a chance now that the volume will also increase since this exchange has over $50 million trading volume in total (24h).

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/oceanex/

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:41:55 AM

Actually I was very optimistic about hacken AI given the field they are trying to enter is very important for the adoption of crypto. I read that they are currently doing another IEO.
This is the last IEO of the HAI project and they will certainly not sell the coin elsewhere as investors are now only interested in new exchanges. At the moment, the liquidity here is very bad, but I hope it will soon improve because I am also one of the small investors here. Of course it is not known what will happen but HAI is a project that you should consider investing more.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:18:10 PM

This one should be listed in CMC soon, I think for a new project not listed in big exchange, having a 2 btc trading volume in 24 hours is already a good volume. I think there's a chance now that the volume will also increase since this exchange has over $50 million trading volume in total (24h).

Only one day HAI is traded at OceanEx, of course in the future the volume will continue to grow. In addition, the exchange will increase not only at OceanEx

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 10:05:51 PM

Only one day HAI is traded at OceanEx, of course in the future the volume will continue to grow. In addition, the exchange will increase not only at OceanEx
I hope so, because if it is not possible the fate of this project will be like their old project (HKN) but besides the listing problem maybe we just have to wait for their roadmap to run because it seems that without a roadmap listing in some exchanges does not guarantee tokens to grow.

Utoy101

Activity: 368
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:53:42 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 12:08:52 AM by Utoy101

What will happen to hacken ai now? The project planned for IEO on oceanX exchange, damn I did warned them about such exchanges, they only sold 18% of 100% tokens for the IEO in 24hrs, that's a big failure, any solution to this?

I see a lot of potential and hype behind that project but the choice of such an exchange for IEO is not a really good one however I've seen other successful projects have worse stat on the first round of IEO and yet with dedication, they emerged strong. All hacken AI has to do is to look for more better exchanges to host other rounds of IEO. But with such little amount raised so far, they have to act by looking for more potential exchanges as i believe the product of cyber security they are trying to build requires huge amount of capital
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:57:11 PM

What will happen to hacken ai now? The project planned for IEO on oceanX exchange, damn I did warned them about such exchanges, they only sold 18% of 100% tokens for the IEO in 24hrs, that's a big failure, any solution to this?

I see a lot of potential and hype behind that project but the choice of such an exchange for IEO is not a really good one however I've seen other successful projects have worse stat on the first round of IEO and yet with dedication, they emerged strong. All hacken AI has to do is to look for more better exchamges to host other rounds of IEO

They can always improve their sales the next time around. But they should offer a lil bit more solid about their development. Because what is the reason that they haven't opted for BNB? Maybe, they couldn't accomplished the requirements set by BNB. Who knows? But if they are serious in advancing their project, they can always focus on the development and later on hold another IEO or crowdsourcing but should offer something to the community first. Not many people are trusting projects nowadays.
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:39:45 AM

if hacken IEO failed and developer team still continue their project maybe investors will buy on market. in my opinin hakcen ai's investors prefer to wait the situation till safe to invest. moreover bitcoin halving only few days left and market will be very volatile. waiting and buying on market will be good and save decision for all  investors.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 08:42:07 AM

if hacken IEO failed and developer team still continue their project maybe investors will buy on market. in my opinin hakcen ai's investors prefer to wait the situation till safe to invest. moreover bitcoin halving only few days left and market will be very volatile. waiting and buying on market will be good and save decision for all  investors.
Their IEO was not as successful as expected, but their project continued. I have seen them listed at the Oceanx exchange, but the volume there is not really good for new projects. Hope they can list at other exchanges as soon as possible

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:34:57 AM

Their IEO was not as successful as expected, but their project continued. I have seen them listed at the Oceanx exchange, but the volume there is not really good for new projects. Hope they can list at other exchanges as soon as possible
Of course the developer will immediately register it to another exchange, because every project that wants to develop its token must be listed on several exchanges.
Btw you are right the volume is very small smaller than the previous day

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:48:14 AM

Of course the developer will immediately register it to another exchange, because every project that wants to develop its token must be listed on several exchanges.
Btw you are right the volume is very small smaller than the previous day
As soon as It was listed, I saw their volume as 3BTC. But now it has fallen below 1BTC and obviously it's not a good sign for the project. They need to be listed at larger exchanges for volume growth
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:53:57 AM

As soon as It was listed, I saw their volume as 3BTC. But now it has fallen below 1BTC and obviously it's not a good sign for the project. They need to be listed at larger exchanges for volume growth
not problem even though the volume is now less than 1 BTC, I understand because it's a small exchange. what I think is that as long as there is volume it means there are still those who are interested in this token, later after they succeed in listing on a larger exchange of course the volume will also increase

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1180

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:58:10 AM

It has become known that Hacken AI IEO failed, but people kept wearing signature and participating in bounty campaign.
I dont think that failing during IEO is a tragedy. I've seen projects that also failed, but kept doing developing work and follow roadmap.
Hacken.ai probably would create another round of IEO.

I've read some stuff on their telegram channel and people mostly discuss their app, issues working with the app and issues with app store (lots of users have incompatibility with phone issues).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:06:06 AM

I dont think that failing during IEO is a tragedy. I've seen projects that also failed, but kept doing developing work and follow roadmap.
Failing in IEO is a big thing because they want to raise the funds to be able to do their vision in the future, we now that without enough funds, the project will struggle to reach their goal, so they have to find other ways to raise funds, because getting a decent funds is the first step in order for a project to develop.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
mnporter2001

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:59:13 AM

not problem even though the volume is now less than 1 BTC, I understand because it's a small exchange. what I think is that as long as there is volume it means there are still those who are interested in this token, later after they succeed in listing on a larger exchange of course the volume will also increase
I don't think they are a small exchange, this is a big exchange in this market. When I check other trading pairs they have very large volumes, usually they will have about 200-300k $ volume. But for HAI the volume is really low, I don't understand what's going on with this project

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████