Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacken ai IEO failed  (Read 2245 times)
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 03:49:37 PM

is that true ?? where did you get this info i think i don't know this yet. if it does happen it might be a problem. why not hold IEO on p2pb2b, probit? I think this will be a good thing.
how do you say if doing IEO on p2pb2b can be better? actually if doing IEO there will definitely get worse because p2pb2b is an exchange that has fake volume and has a very bad reputation

L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 02:05:47 AM

how do you say if doing IEO on p2pb2b can be better? actually if doing IEO there will definitely get worse because p2pb2b is an exchange that has fake volume and has a very bad reputation
He doesn't know anything about hacken, right now HAI tokens have been traded on Bitrue and OceanEx, so there's no need to worry about IEO because it's been a long time
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:25:40 AM

I joined their bounty and still waiting for token allocation and distribution, probably I will hold it cause I seeing a good potential of this on the future.
yes I also joined the bounty and now we can see the amount obtained while supporting this project, the spreadsheet has been updated and how surprised I am because working for 3 weeks is only paid BTC0.00078549 equivalent to $7.4 (signature tastes like airdrop Cheesy) if calculated at current prices of course this will be even more dump when distribution bounty because the volume at oceanex is only BTC0.0122 BTC
With such trading volume I'm not sure if this project has future
I don't joined HAI bounty campaign but i also saw some complaint about the campaign that they only earn 2-3$ joining .Well what would you expect if the IEO is failed the price will dump, it is better than nothing. If the project still continue to develope it can still regained it's reputation

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 06:26:58 AM

is that true ?? where did you get this info i think i don't know this yet. if it does happen it might be a problem. why not hold IEO on p2pb2b, probit? I think this will be a good thing.
Choosing the right exchange for IEO can also lead the success of the project, But i don't think one of your suggested exchange had good reputation, If you do your own research you can read that there are complaint about the fake volumes about that exchange.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:53:43 AM

I joined their bounty and still waiting for token allocation and distribution, probably I will hold it cause I seeing a good potential of this on the future.
yes I also joined the bounty and now we can see the amount obtained while supporting this project, the spreadsheet has been updated and how surprised I am because working for 3 weeks is only paid BTC0.00078549 equivalent to $7.4 (signature tastes like airdrop Cheesy) if calculated at current prices of course this will be even more dump when distribution bounty because the volume at oceanex is only BTC0.0122 BTC
With such trading volume I'm not sure if this project has future
I don't joined HAI bounty campaign but i also saw some complaint about the campaign that they only earn 2-3$ joining .Well what would you expect if the IEO is failed the price will dump, it is better than nothing. If the project still continue to develope it can still regained it's reputation
Budget of this bounty is $ 10,000, it's too little compared to other bounty. But the bounty hunter will undoubtedly sell the token upon receipt of it because it has been listed in two different exchanges. BTW bounty will be distributed this month

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:54:35 AM

Budget of this bounty is $ 10,000, it's too little compared to other bounty. But the bounty hunter will undoubtedly sell the token upon receipt of it because it has been listed in two different exchanges. BTW bounty will be distributed this month
Referring to the current HAI price, the allocation of the bounty means only $ 6000. The developer said that the distribution will be carried out until the end of this month, but until now the calculation of stake has not been completed, will it be according to plan?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 09:45:32 AM

Why do you think they failed? I see they are listed at Coinmarketcap and are listed at 2 exchanges, their volume is also very good for trading.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hackenai/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 04:38:41 PM

Why do you think they failed? I see they are listed at Coinmarketcap and are listed at 2 exchanges, their volume is also very good for trading.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hackenai/
HackenAi was able to rise from failure after their IEO sales only reached 18% and even were able to be in another exchange. I think the HAI token would be better in the future seeing current developments.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:25:03 AM

just reminder to friends who yesterday joined the bounty hacken campaign if distribution is complete. maybe many who experience problems like me (who use wallet at OceanEx) will definitely see pending deposit. because the minimum HAI deposit is 2000 HAI while the one we get from the bounty is less than 2000 HAI. if you want  deposit credited at Oceanex then you must buy and make a deposit at Oceanex
Example: I get 1237 HAI from the bounty so I have to buy another exchange and have to deposit 763 HAI to OceanEX

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 07:41:33 AM

What will happen to hacken ai now? The project planned for IEO on oceanX exchange, damn I did warned them about such exchanges, they only sold 18% of 100% tokens for the IEO in 24hrs, that's a big failure, any solution to this?
I still wonder why Hacken AI choose OceanX as their first launchpad exchange. Actually, it's not a renounced platform for a successful IEO conduction, OceanX is a new one still searching for huge volume and investors, so I don't think they still good enough to conducting successful IEO.
Hacken AI ideas was good enough, the team should consider another exchange for their crowfunding, Upbit or Gate exchanges should be considered probably for better funding. Just my thoughts.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:28:03 AM

What will happen to hacken ai now? The project planned for IEO on oceanX exchange, damn I did warned them about such exchanges, they only sold 18% of 100% tokens for the IEO in 24hrs, that's a big failure, any solution to this?
I still wonder why Hacken AI choose OceanX as their first launchpad exchange. Actually, it's not a renounced platform for a successful IEO conduction, OceanX is a new one still searching for huge volume and investors, so I don't think they still good enough to conducting successful IEO.
Hacken AI ideas was good enough, the team should consider another exchange for their crowfunding, Upbit or Gate exchanges should be considered probably for better funding. Just my thoughts.
I guess it has a very eary requirement but it looks like a lot of hunters have been facing problem with the strict rules that has already implemented by oceanx.

It's not easy to be listed on upbit or gate,io

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 10:07:07 AM

just reminder to friends who yesterday joined the bounty hacken campaign if distribution is complete. maybe many who experience problems like me (who use wallet at OceanEx) will definitely see pending deposit. because the minimum HAI deposit is 2000 HAI while the one we get from the bounty is less than 2000 HAI. if you want  deposit credited at Oceanex then you must buy and make a deposit at Oceanex
Example: I get 1237 HAI from the bounty so I have to buy another exchange and have to deposit 763 HAI to OceanEX
Seriously? So instead of earning tokens ended up you need to spend more just to get your rewards? How is that possible to have minimum deposit of 2k hai so the price of this token is very cheap considering the required deposit is huge.

I did not joined this campaign but seeing some good news on hacken maybe there is a potential to increase its value in the future.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 12:32:56 PM

Why not use their app and create your own wallet? I believe you will receive tokens immediately and can sell them at Bitrue exchange. I see Bitrue does not limit the amount of deposit so it will be a lot easier

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:00:51 PM

Seriously? So instead of earning tokens ended up you need to spend more just to get your rewards? How is that possible to have minimum deposit of 2k hai so the price of this token is very cheap considering the required deposit is huge.

I did not joined this campaign but seeing some good news on hacken maybe there is a potential to increase its value in the future.
This project is still developing well, so I also believe its price will increase sharply in the future. Btw they have been distributing bounty and airdrop, a lot of people are happy with this bounty. But if they had a bigger budget then I believe they could have become a lot more popular

alik111

Activity: 362
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:49:04 PM

Hacken Ai project is still working perfectly.And their community is also very strong. Again they have their own wallet so I think ok have taken will do good in future if they can list in top 20 exchanges.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 01:58:28 PM

Why not use their app and create your own wallet? I believe you will receive tokens immediately and can sell them at Bitrue exchange. I see Bitrue does not limit the amount of deposit so it will be a lot easier
At that time the HackenAI application crashed on several androids so many did not use the application and the admin detective suggested to use the VET wallet in Ocean.pro and they also did not if something like this would happen and I think if the rewards you want to take are forced must make a deposit.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 02:44:08 PM

At that time the HackenAI application crashed on several androids so many did not use the application and the admin detective suggested to use the VET wallet in Ocean.pro and they also did not if something like this would happen and I think if the rewards you want to take are forced must make a deposit.
It's funny that we have to deposit more money in exchange to be able to receive previous tokens. According to my calculation, 2000 HAI is priced at $ 13 and it's really too little, so it's better to skip it.
xshadowx

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:44:13 PM

They have partnered with Coingecko yesterday:
https://twitter.com/coingecko/status/1278231815111667713

And one of the admins told me they are in talks with OceanEx to fix the issue with the minimum quantity of the airdrop.
yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:13:30 PM

indeed the constraint now is that there is a minimum that must be done for the transaction, not to mention the fee charged is quite large. while the income from the bounty is now inadequate even quite small.

so that what is obtained from the bounty seems just useless, because it can not do anything from the income.
the question of policymakers when placing tokens is not to first see the obstacles that will occur if after many tokens have been distributed that are related and lost.
or indeed there are certain elements? hard to prove, but it seems not just the HAI tokens that have experienced this, almost all of the new tokens that grew up were affected.

bittick

Activity: 2296
Merit: 506

Cryptocasino.com

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 11:04:22 PM

They have partnered with Coingecko yesterday:
https://twitter.com/coingecko/status/1278231815111667713

And one of the admins told me they are in talks with OceanEx to fix the issue with the minimum quantity of the airdrop.
I hope that it can be solved as soon as possible as there are so many people were still complaining about the minimum amount of airdrop too. It looks like mostly the airdrop participants were also feeling difficult with minimum deposit required to trade hacken token too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: