Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be the next movement in the market  (Read 1161 times)
TroubleShooterUz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:06:12 PM

Obviously, the next step after fiat money is crypto technology. it seems to me that the market will surely go down to shake out the hamsters, scare people, and then rapid growth will go ... that few people have time to buy! All profit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:20:26 PM

Looks like the corona virus will affect cryptocurrency too, I think that price will fall a lot, because people will need money and will sell Crypto, what are your thoughts about that?

The corona virus pandemic indeed affected every aspect of life, and the only movement expected of this market is a positive one.

The market has indeed fluctuated but the only place isnan upward trend this coming week
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:33:19 PM

I know almost everyone would be saying market will increase because of the bitcoin halving but fact is if the virus continues to spread and affect many it will definitely create more panic and people may end up still not doing anything online regarding buying of bitcoin because they are not stable to monitor market and some would end up holding cash more. Let's just hope virus subsides and things go well as we have few more weeks to halving.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 09:16:54 PM

I do not believe that anyone can say for sure what will happen next. The market is manipulated, so technical analysis does not always work. On the one hand, people will need money and they will sell, on the other, people will come to the market to make money. As always 50/50.
I think that there will be much more people who will come to the market than those who will sell crypto. when the pandemic will pass, the global crisis will begin and people who still have money will look for places in which they can save their money.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ayomayowa247

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:30:59 AM

Looks like the corona virus will affect cryptocurrency too, I think that price will fall a lot, because people will need money and will sell Crypto, what are your thoughts about that?

Truly Covid 19 Virus Really Affects Crypto but not withstanding the best advice is too hold some good projects and projects which is not looking promising should sell off. But I don't think the crypto can get lower
sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 01:09:55 PM

It is true that in the early days the Corona virus was able to make a big impact in the market. But now it is also true that crypto market has been able to recover well. And I'm hopeful that in the days ahead, we will be able to go to a better level.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 02:42:49 PM

This ought to have happened long ago. Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been around for quite some time now. It was actually affected the market, but to did not take so long before it was overcome. The crypto market exhibited that attribute, that it could grow despite an economic  crisis caused by the pandemic.
Very soon, the pandemic will be seen disappearing, which means that there will be no chance for it to be affected again, except if other factors will set in.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 03:02:46 PM

Well we don't know what will happen but it can fall down because many new cases infected of the corona virus and many people died so the market might go dump again.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:25:21 PM

Definitely, COVID 19 has an influence on the crypto market but I believe things are going to turn around soon based on the following factors:
1. Gradually, some countries are lifting lockdown to increase economic activities once Again, Wuhan in China has done that and just yesterday I heard Ghana has also lifted its intercity travel ban. Parts of Germany have also resumed some activities and all these are likely to influence the market trend positively.
2. The imminent BTC halving and the launch of Ethereum PoS protocol.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Slingshot

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 07:51:34 PM

Fact is market is generally down and things have gone so bad. Imagine only today the huge dump and I really lost alot this period. I think it's a period one shouldn't hold for long, a period one should do more of day trading j must say. Holding long isn't a good advice for now. Market is going down as coronavirus keeps increasing in number daily. I just hope all these just resolve and world's economy bounces back including Crypto world
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 08:51:55 PM

Fact is market is generally down and things have gone so bad. Imagine only today the huge dump and I really lost alot this period. I think it's a period one shouldn't hold for long, a period one should do more of day trading j must say. Holding long isn't a good advice for now. Market is going down as coronavirus keeps increasing in number daily. I just hope all these just resolve and world's economy bounces back including Crypto world

How long will one continue to keep watch on the market, day trading and trying to manually sell high and buy low? If you have not been used to the system or that you were not formerly a day trader, it will not be an easy thing to accomplish. The truth is that people are manipulating the market. There is no news and the market is pumping, we should then know that it can also quickly dump.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 08:58:22 PM

alot of topic have been created regarding this title and by now it is no more news that irrespective of what the globe is currently witnessing regarding the ravaging of the virus, crypto is still gaining momentum even though some people like you believe the price will drop drastically but bitcoin is still managing to stay around 7k
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 09:06:35 PM

Just now the price of BTC dropped 4% more because some big investors sell instantly, In the Covid-19 outbreak situation the market situation turned very quickly in the sense that prices could soar high or go down quite dramatically. But you have to know that Halving btc will happen in 24 days again. I think the market situation will be green compared to now.. Take the opportunity to buy at the cheapest prices comrade.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 10:08:30 PM

it all depends on how long the corona will last, until now only a few people sell it because there are still many who have money during the lockdown, prices on the market also have not decreased much but if the corona is in a very long time of course what you say can happen

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 03:40:18 PM

many of us think that the corona virus can affect the market price of crypto, because everyone definitely needs money and the only alternative way that can be done now is of course hoping for cryptocurrency to be able to make money. However, on the other hand there are also people who take advantage of the current situation, even though they are at home, of course they must remain productive by utilizing the crypto trade to develop the money they have.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:41:28 PM

The spread of covid 19 will lead to a pandemic situation that could slow the global economy is dragging down stock prices; the S&P 500 index is in the red by 10 percent since the beginning of 2020. Bitcoin (BTC) has also taken a hit, with the cryptocurrency trading below $9,000 for the first time since January, although as of Feb, 28 it is still up 20 percent for the year to date.

Meanwhile, cryptocurrency over-the-counter (OTC) trading volume has been on the rise since the virus became a constant part of the news cycle. “We have been seeing a significant uptick in volume over the last 60 days

Globally, the virus’ impact has been varied. Australia, which is closer geographically to Asian economies highly affected by COVID-19, has not seen a significant drop in trading, ppp.

The market will not really be affected as such from my view
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:46:40 PM

many of us think that the corona virus can affect the market price of crypto, because everyone definitely needs money and the only alternative way that can be done now is of course hoping for cryptocurrency to be able to make money. However, on the other hand there are also people who take advantage of the current situation, even though they are at home, of course they must remain productive by utilizing the crypto trade to develop the money they have.
if we follow your logic, then those people who are at home looking for a profit in the cryptocurrency market, then most likely they are losing money but do not earn, because another mass of people sell their cryptocurrency

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Slingshot

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:20:03 PM

At this junction I think market will resuscitate a bit better because of the anticipating BTC halving but we sha hope for the best but I think market will increase more than before and we should be happy this period I think so. It's a guess though but it can still change to the other side.
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:24:01 PM

Yes you’re right about that, a lot of people are going to be selling their coins to be able to buy the things they will be needing right now.

But from another angle, the buying rate might continue to be higher than the rate of selling. It’s possible that a lot of people might see this time as an opportunity to even start buying Bitcoin and that will trigger another increase in the price. And the next Halving is approaching, we already in the month of May, although I am not trying to hype the event that’s about to take place, but it’s likely to lead us to the next bull run. It’s up to you on whether you want to have patience and continue to hold or not.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:29:33 PM

Yes you’re right about that, a lot of people are going to be selling their coins to be able to buy the things they will be needing right now.

But from another angle, the buying rate might continue to be higher than the rate of selling. It’s possible that a lot of people might see this time as an opportunity to even start buying Bitcoin and that will trigger another increase in the price. And the next Halving is approaching, we already in the month of May, although I am not trying to hype the event that’s about to take place, but it’s likely to lead us to the next bull run. It’s up to you on whether you want to have patience and continue to hold or not.
There are two types of people nowadays, there are people who are now selling their coins because they do not have cash anymore and they want to survive during this current crisis. The other type of people is the one who see opportunities while there is a crisis, there are now a lot of investors that using this kind of crisis as opportunities to make more money because they can have a low average buying area. They also considering the halving and it is also a factor why they are buying bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: