Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:06:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will another altcoin rise to overtaken Bitcoin?  (Read 2755 times)
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 07:58:40 AM

Many altcoins that were created, their team never fails to point out how their coin will beat Bitcoin or how their altcoin will offer more speed or how their project will scale and so on but ever since then till date nothing has changed and those altcoins are no where nearer to their claims. Also, nowadays no project bothers saying they will beat Bitcoin, they just find another line to use and sell their token. So in essence, no altcoin have the capability and power to overtake Bitcoin because they can't be trusted like Bitcoin.

Lunatic_Pandora

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

saito.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 08:03:35 AM

Depends on if you consider stable coins as alt coins, that's the only way I see right now in the space that another coin can take over bitcoin, a massive dump of fiat into the crypto fiat to be able to trade bitcoin and alt-coins freely.

Drop by the Saito Arcade to play boardgames on-chain and earn cryptocurrency today! Interested? Visit us at saito.io
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 08:26:14 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2020, 10:57:11 AM by BD Money365

I Don't think another altcoin rise to overtaken  bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is the mothercurrency of altcoin. Without bitcoin we Don't even think about crypto world. Whole crypto world risen based on bitcoin.  binance  is the most effective  team in crypto space today can beat Bitcoin? Bitcoin is the main reason we are all here today, stop dreaming and support bitcoin today
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 09:35:02 AM

there will never be altcoin overtaking or replacing bitcoin even in the future. Bitcoin is the first coin and is the parent of all coins in crypto. the bitcoin community is too strong to defeat
Exactly bitcoin is well known in transferring money over the internet and this popularity leads why people are using and investing with bitcoin. Other altcoins are trying their best to achieve like bitcoin did but in the end they can't.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 06:24:03 PM

It could rarely happen in the recent future. Bitcoin dominance is more than 69% today and currently, there is no coin showing any sign of taking over bitcoin. A coin would take decades to gain the trust  as much as the bitcoin do.

ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 06:51:13 PM

bitcoin still dominates the crypto market until now, and even some of the top altcoins like ETH, EOS, LTC BNB etc. so far it has not been able to surpass bitcoin in terms of price or ranking. this shows that BTC is one potential coin and cannot be replaced by any altcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:38:14 PM

bitcoin still dominates the crypto market until now, and even some of the top altcoins like ETH, EOS, LTC BNB etc. so far it has not been able to surpass bitcoin in terms of price or ranking. this shows that BTC is one potential coin and cannot be replaced by any altcoin.
Altcoins are not created to replace Bitcoin. altcoins are an alternative to bitcoin. BTC will always be the best way to save your money in the cryptocurrency market. No need to think about who can beat Bitcoin. just make money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:16:45 AM

Taking into consideration the nature and redundancy of Bitcoin technology and the difficulty in scaling, I am very curious to know if Bitcoin protocol will be dropped one day and another coin build to take its place. because now it's almost like the redundancy of Bitcoin and the time it takes for a transaction to be processed is part of what is affecting its mainstream adoption as a currency. please share your thoughts.

btc is still the king of crypto because this is where it all began. without btc, there's no altcoins right now and we are still under the centralized ruling of the banking system.

filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:23:08 AM

If you say bitcoin will be replaced by altcoin, that will be difficult because bitcoin is the father of all altcoins that exist today so that the movements of all altcoins also follow the movements of bitcoins.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 10:49:57 AM

I think there is no possibility on any altcoin that could overtake bitcoin. Even the ethereum coin that has the most potential altcoin doesn't ever overtake bitcoin even for over a decade. In the future we dont know what would happen in the market but i'm definitely sure no altcoin can ever overtake bitcoin unless bitcoin definitely fall its value.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 11:21:41 AM

This topic often appears here and over the years this question has not been answered or proven, and in fact all Altcoins will not be able to replace the position of bitcoin which continues to dominate the market forever.
Altcoins exist because bitcoin originated and Altcoin is just a clone of bitcoin but not as perfect as bitcoin, and whatever the reason is real and imitation will have many differences and are believed.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 12:14:09 PM

If you say bitcoin will be replaced by altcoin, that will be difficult because bitcoin is the father of all altcoins that exist today so that the movements of all altcoins also follow the movements of bitcoins.
Yes, that is clear and Altcoins will be difficult to replace the position of a king like Bitcoin at this time, although in terms of price it can be rivaled by Altcoins, but in terms of popularity and community it will be very difficult for any Altcoin to compete.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 12:34:47 PM

Bitcoin is now more than 12 years old and the current market dominance stands at 58%. The remainder 42% is not just comprised of altcoins, but also of Bitcoin Forks and Stablecoins. With every passing year, the Bitcoin dominance seems to be increasing. And this is despite the fact that Bitcoin was hard-forked multiple times in the past. And look at the competitors such as ETH and XRP. They don't look to be in good shape currently.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 01:09:05 PM

I have huge doubts that someone can overtake Bitcoin. It is first public cryptocurrency, that gain popularity over years. It is far well know and popular than other altcoins. It can be overtaken with someone that will offer something new and demanded, yet there is no one that can do that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 01:56:48 PM

Bitcoin has achieved a big milestone I don't think any other coin is capable enough to replace Bitcoin this is absolutely impossible as we can see its adoption graph is increasing rapidly which is a positive sign and it indicates that no other has capability to replace btc.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 02:00:54 PM

Bitcoin transaction is still by far and large among the fastest in crypto transaction. with a latency of 4 to 5mins, i  think it is faster than fiat transfers. being the number one cryptocurrency that offered the main ideology of cryptocurrency, i doubt if any token/coin will replace bitcoin at the Number one spot. we might have other tokens with faster transaction like tron , solana but bitcoin remains the number one.

Bertoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 03:07:53 PM

There's is no way that an altcoin will overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins, even ethereum cannot win against bitcoin.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1343

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 03:20:18 PM

Bitcoin transaction is still by far and large among the fastest in crypto transaction. with a latency of 4 to 5mins, i  think it is faster than fiat transfers. being the number one cryptocurrency that offered the main ideology of cryptocurrency, i doubt if any token/coin will replace bitcoin at the Number one spot. we might have other tokens with faster transaction like tron , solana but bitcoin remains the number one.
Bitcoin does not have the fastest transactions, but it is number one and now there is no coin that could compete with Bitcoin. Recently I saw in one of the defi projects, the token had a price higher than that of bitcoin, but this is because there were very few coins and this is definitely not a competitor for bitcoin, but maybe a one-day coin that could become a scam tomorrow.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 07:59:09 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto leader, is like a dollar among traditional currencies. However, if you look at Euro, it seems that it will overtake the USD soon. Why cannot we guess that any cryptocurrency (let us say, Ethereum) will lead the crypto market in future? I guess it is possible.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 08:09:50 PM

I think at least at the moment and sure in near future also, bitcoin is cryptocurrencies and bitcoin is blockchchain. What crypto space we are seeing today is only because of bitcoin. It is the backbone of entire cryptocurrencies market. If bitcoin is gone, everything will be vanished or it will take years to recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: