Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which kind of article would prefer to buy with your KMC in our future KimoShop?
PC Components: ram, cpu, GPU, motherboards, P.U. & more
Retro Computing Used stuff: c64, amiga, spare parts, games and programs etc.
Office stuff: print papers, printers ink, desktop accessories and more
Custom Built Mining rig with the best price/vs performance ever seen on the market!
Crypto-branded wears and support merchandise
Mass Cosumption electronics: smartphones, usb pendrives, sd cards, writeable cd/dvds
Services such Translations, graphics and programming
Every of these!

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!]  (Read 85108 times)
kedyoon

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:04:39 PM

a junk coin,that i have 1000,but on exchange that no buy orders

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
birdonwheels5

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 03:19:15 PM

It's in inflation right now, hold your coins for a while and they'll be worth something. In the future that will be 1/5 of the block reward.

MYR: MNYERWCHqrH1EkGNpF4T8o8dGB391A5jmm
DGB: DKqUZR8ajzo1vkXYWWx476wRyZ4La76WBy
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 03:29:08 PM

It's in inflation right now, hold your coins for a while and they'll be worth something. In the future that will be 1/5 of the block reward.

but u will use KMC for?

birdonwheels5

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:03:52 PM

but u will use KMC for?

If forgetme ever gets the shop working and shipping stuff, and stocks it well, then we can spend our coins there...

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 04:06:52 PM

but u will use KMC for?

If forgetme ever gets the shop working and shipping stuff, and stocks it well, then we can spend our coins there...

ah ok after the donkeys fly

birdonwheels5

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:26:44 PM

but u will use KMC for?

ah ok after the donkeys fly

If pigs can do it, I don't see why donkeys can't

cell.md

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:10:12 PM

I never understood why haters are coming back, again and again. There is no require to "love" this coin. Don't like it? Ok, move on to another coin. Nobody comes to impose you to love/mine/buy/etc kimocoin. For now is a lot of altcoins, I think everyone can find something to love Smiley
Just leave it, and move on.

P.S: Waiting for the end of inflation, to see what happens next.
jacob019

Activity: 252

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 05:38:58 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2014, 08:04:50 PM by jacob019

In the Italian thread, he admits that he made some mistakes with the store.  I'm not sure how much fiat he owes, but at this point he's looking at giving away the items to support KMC.  There's a bit of a chicken-and-egg problem, in order for the store to operate, he must be able to sell the KMC for fiat with which to purchase the products.  When the inflation begins falling and we start seeing more buy support, the store operation will become feasible.  Really hoping he puts in the effort, because as soon as he makes good on the orders, the value is sure to skyrocket which will offset the cost of filling the initial orders.

Shouldn't we be trying to pump it now so we have a fair distribution? We shouldn't let our greed get in the way of the coin's success...

Perhaps, but market forces don't encourage it.  You can make a difference too by spreading the word.  Just a few weeks to go before the reward starts to decline.  With the low difficulty, everyone has a chance at turning a nice profit.  Is it more risky than mining VTC?  Sure, but the potential for reward is higher too.

You can find LTC buy orders on Comkort, but 1000 isn't worth it.

Favorite coin: Kimocoin (KMC) - in-thread auctions for real world merchandise
website - faucet - explorer - dice
Wolffish

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 09:05:32 PM

It's really  funny - I just forced to withdraw KMC from excange...  Shocked
What da hell I gonna do with that shit??! Even opening that fucking KMC wallet costs me money (network & electrcity)
Any ideas??!

WHY DA HELL YOU KEEP MAKING SHITCOINS LIKE KMC??
birdonwheels5

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 10:02:32 PM

I always liked the name of this coin... Sounds Japanese Cheesy

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 07:48:21 AM

I never understood why haters are coming back, again and again. There is no require to "love" this coin. Don't like it? Ok, move on to another coin. Nobody comes to impose you to love/mine/buy/etc kimocoin. For now is a lot of altcoins, I think everyone can find something to love Smiley
Just leave it, and move on.

P.S: Waiting for the end of inflation, to see what happens next.

when you've sold darkcoin to buy KMC (about 0,5BTC) you'd understand why i'm waiting a reply

ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:39:26 AM

In the beginning, I was really possitive about this coin. I even ignored the fact, that the choice of the algo was not the best (power consuming), I was impressed by the shop etc. But this faded pretty soon, as soon as the problems with the orders in the shop appear. There has never been a "dev team". It's just a single person with some basic skills, and a good idea.

However, with the shitload of new coins comming out every day, you HAVE to be 100% commited to your project. Everyone with at least the most basic knowledge about crypto knows that a coin can only succeed if there is a lot of commitment over the first few month. Dumping is normal in the beginning. But like most other shitcoins, the dev gave up just after a few weeks. This is so sad, because this coin could have been a good one. You can have a bad week etc. But if you are not able to at least be active twice a week....

The algo could have been changed if needed, PoS could have been implemented etc. But that requires a dev who knows what he does, and who is able to make critical changes in the code. But the killing blow was the problem with the shop. Everyone was patient when he said, there will be a small delay because of eastern holiday, everyone was still patient when there was another week delay because of some other problem.

But at some point, ppl just lose trust. How can you even sell stuff on a shop which you don't have? I understand the intention about that (I'm sure the selling on the shop at 500sat per KMC was his announced "dump protection"). But either you deliver what you promise, or you better just don't announce it. It's might sound harsh, but there is noone else but the "dev" to blame for this coins fail.

People had invested in this coin (money, hashpower, time), and beeing fucked over gives them every right to complain here (even though I don't think that this coin will ever be revived).

ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 10:42:05 AM

In the beginning, I was really possitive about this coin. I even ignored the fact, that the choice of the algo was not the best (power consuming), I was impressed by the shop etc. But this faded pretty soon, as soon as the problems with the orders in the shop appear. There has never been a "dev team". It's just a single person with some basic skills, and a good idea.

However, with the shitload of new coins comming out every day, you HAVE to be 100% commited to your project. Everyone with at least the most basic knowledge about crypto knows that a coin can only succeed if there is a lot of commitment over the first few month. Dumping is normal in the beginning. But like most other shitcoins, the dev gave up just after a few weeks. This is so sad, because this coin could have been a good one. You can have a bad week etc. But if you are not able to at least be active twice a week....

The algo could have been changed if needed, PoS could have been implemented etc. But that requires a dev who knows what he does, and who is able to make critical changes in the code. But the killing blow was the problem with the shop. Everyone was patient when he said, there will be a small delay because of eastern holiday, everyone was still patient when there was another week delay because of some other problem.

But at some point, ppl just lose trust. How can you even sell stuff on a shop which you don't have? I understand the intention about that (I'm sure the selling on the shop at 500sat per KMC was his announced "dump protection"). But either you deliver what you promise, or you better just don't announce it. It's might sound harsh, but there is noone else but the "dev" to blame for this coins fail.

People had invested in this coin (money, hashpower, time), and beeing fucked over gives them every right to complain here (even though I don't think that this coin will ever be revived).

+1

GraberKGD

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 10:53:09 AM

+1
+1
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 11:07:31 AM

take a look into EuroCoin and find the difference between KimoCoin guys

forgetme (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 12:06:19 PM

Hello. i'm sorry to say to you that me as developer cannot take any longer care of this project due to personal problems.

i will refund your kmc and please send me your address where i can resend the money.

if anybody want could make a new thread creating a new admin user. so you can updated the OP also.

thanks for your supporting, really sad to must left this project..maybe not forever..but for sure now i cannot be present. sorry again.

GraberKGD

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 02:34:11 PM

Hello. i'm sorry to say to you that me as developer cannot take any longer care of this project due to personal problems.

i will refund your kmc and please send me your address where i can resend the money.

if anybody want could make a new thread creating a new admin user. so you can updated the OP also.

thanks for your supporting, really sad to must left this project..maybe not forever..but for sure now i cannot be present. sorry again.

why this coin is not supported?
What are we going to do with this coin?
Who will promote the coin?

At the stock exchange it is not who will buy it because it is not needed.

YOU have a very summing!
jacob019

Activity: 252

Cryptomancer

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 03:25:43 PM

Well that sucks.  We need a new dev.

Favorite coin: Kimocoin (KMC) - in-thread auctions for real world merchandise
website - faucet - explorer - dice
birdonwheels5

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:28:40 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 05:41:16 PM by birdonwheels5

I can't believe that forgetme would ditch us after all the support we've given him this whole time...

Well maybe we can take this opportunity to get a new dev and implement some changes... Like maybe using Qubit, Groestl or X11 as the hashing algo, and maybe some other nice changes too

Actually, taking after Myriad with multiple hashing algorithms would be great! I would support the coin with some of my old bitcoin asics

forgetme (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 06:06:50 PM

I can't believe that forgetme would ditch us after all the support we've given him this whole time...

Well maybe we can take this opportunity to get a new dev and implement some changes... Like maybe using Qubit, Groestl or X11 as the hashing algo, and maybe some other nice changes too

Actually, taking after Myriad with multiple hashing algorithms would be great! I would support the coin with some of my old bitcoin asics

it's aproblem about my possibility to follow the project and it's better for the whole community
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: