Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which kind of article would prefer to buy with your KMC in our future KimoShop?
PC Components: ram, cpu, GPU, motherboards, P.U. & more
Retro Computing Used stuff: c64, amiga, spare parts, games and programs etc.
Office stuff: print papers, printers ink, desktop accessories and more
Custom Built Mining rig with the best price/vs performance ever seen on the market!
Crypto-branded wears and support merchandise
Mass Cosumption electronics: smartphones, usb pendrives, sd cards, writeable cd/dvds
Services such Translations, graphics and programming
Every of these!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!]  (Read 85108 times)
forgetme (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:46:39 PM

Use static IP's for all - sounds like your DHCP times out on one of your rigs.

Thanks for your contribute. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:50:34 PM

ANDROID WALLET WILL BE SOON AVAILABLE AND ONLINE
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:45:33 AM

A few artworks draft for Kimocoin, what do u think?  Grin

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:33:34 AM

any news on exchanges ?

could have been using my votes for kimocoin  Cool

We will let you all know about this when its time will come (quite soon Wink ).

Till then read this Smiley :

Yes mate. We're gonna publish soon our Project Growth Plan.

Our system allows block reward scheme an inflation / deflation scheme, that can reach up to 100k KMC block and then decrease to 5k relatively slowly , but all that will take place in the space of a month or so , calculating that we're grinding blocks faster than expected .. so the  " stabilization phase " of the KMC value ( in relation to the block reward, not his exchange value or absolute purchase power) will come "soon".

So, in order to avoid being subjected to the usual dump in which every other coin gets involved entering into an exchange , even if this would happen during the inflationary phase of block rewards , will be our KimoShop to determine the value of 1KMC before the entrance in the Markets: this fact will make the market adapt to us and not the opposite, cause of massive unscrupolous dumps.
In addition, the fact of entering the market with an added value of real usability of the coin is something that few have involved.

As you can see on the official thread price proposals it's been already done Smiley . Now without being visionaries or dreamers , the price of 0.00003 1KMC to me seems a bit excessive compared both to the absolute total production of coins and the the relative coins production in the period of max profitability. .
That price may be a quote that could be achieved only at a later time , perhaps when we will be on exchange and usability of KMC will be popular and with good feedback from the community . For the moment, we are still evaluating the best compromise between KMC and Euros (or if you want it between KMC / BTC ) to start selling our products through KimoShop .

More news soon , as always!

P.S. the kimocoin has been involved in a project abroad, very nice and interesting. Throughout the world community of crypto that the KMC itself.
More information when the time comes !

Thanks for your attention.

More updates and complete growth plan availabe soon. Smiley

You seem to be going a very similar direction to what the original team tried to do with earthcoin. The current team is trying to put that back on rails after things got messed up, but I tell you this: I'm with forgetme on this one. Exchanges are cool, I mine alts and sell them myself. But most of them I do not hold, nor attempt to make purchases with. They're really only good for the exchanges. The few that have some vision behind them are better off staying off the exchanges.

Why?

Because exchanges are paired with bitcoins. In some cases, LTC and DOGE as well. But the primary "measure" is bitcoin.

You want to see something cool happen, make an OTC exchange with ANY pair trade-able. I already put that idea out on the Earthcoin thread, and I'll put it out here. I don't have any kimocoins, but my offer on the other thread will be the same here. You make an OTC exchange that's not solely paired with BTC, or even just the "big three", but rather paired with any two coins at the trader's discretion, I'll put up 500K EAC towards it. It's not a blanket thing, we'll have to come to some sort of arrangement of exactly what's to be done, and then it has to BE done. I pay bounties for finished projects. But if somebody can do thinks they can do this, get ahold of me in PM with a good outline of your plan. If I have any problems with it, I'll say so. If it's doable, and I think it's the right way to go, all you gotta do is launch it. You'll have half a million EAC totally to profit from you exchange.
CCTrade

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:05:45 AM

Hey,guys

New exchange for KMC, Pairs:KMC-Btc,KMC-Ltc,KMC-Doge

https://www.cctrade.cc

Enjoy trading!
pedemaann

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:28:58 AM

Hey,guys

Enjoy trading!

Why u choose domain .cc ?Domain is free , isnt ?

greece pool http://greece.xpoolcoin.com ! 0.5 FEE
titanium pool http://titanium.xpoolcoin.com ! 0.5 FEE

Forum:http://forum.xpoolcoin.com
Twitter :https://twitter.com/xpoolcoin
Email :support@xpoolcoin.com
CCTrade

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:12:33 AM

Hey,guys

Enjoy trading!

Are you kidding me? .cc is free?
jack80

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:44:38 AM

A few artworks draft for Kimocoin, what do u think?  Grin

Nice Smiley .

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

First2fight

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:57:25 AM

Hey,guys

Enjoy trading!

Are you kidding me? .cc is free?
This is not the way to communicate with your potential clients dude.

forgetme (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:44:24 AM

A few artworks draft for Kimocoin, what do u think?  Grin

Nice Smiley .

Well done, mate continue the good job! Smiley
novocaine

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:54:59 AM

Thanks buddy, your opportunity its really appreciated Smiley
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:56:13 AM

any news on exchanges ?

could have been using my votes for kimocoin  Cool

We will let you all know about this when its time will come (quite soon Wink ).

Till then read this Smiley :

Yes mate. We're gonna publish soon our Project Growth Plan.

Our system allows block reward scheme an inflation / deflation scheme, that can reach up to 100k KMC block and then decrease to 5k relatively slowly , but all that will take place in the space of a month or so , calculating that we're grinding blocks faster than expected .. so the  " stabilization phase " of the KMC value ( in relation to the block reward, not his exchange value or absolute purchase power) will come "soon".

So, in order to avoid being subjected to the usual dump in which every other coin gets involved entering into an exchange , even if this would happen during the inflationary phase of block rewards , will be our KimoShop to determine the value of 1KMC before the entrance in the Markets: this fact will make the market adapt to us and not the opposite, cause of massive unscrupolous dumps.
In addition, the fact of entering the market with an added value of real usability of the coin is something that few have involved.

As you can see on the official thread price proposals it's been already done Smiley . Now without being visionaries or dreamers , the price of 0.00003 1KMC to me seems a bit excessive compared both to the absolute total production of coins and the the relative coins production in the period of max profitability. .
That price may be a quote that could be achieved only at a later time , perhaps when we will be on exchange and usability of KMC will be popular and with good feedback from the community . For the moment, we are still evaluating the best compromise between KMC and Euros (or if you want it between KMC / BTC ) to start selling our products through KimoShop .

More news soon , as always!

P.S. the kimocoin has been involved in a project abroad, very nice and interesting. Throughout the world community of crypto that the KMC itself.
More information when the time comes !

Thanks for your attention.

More updates and complete growth plan availabe soon. Smiley

You seem to be going a very similar direction to what the original team tried to do with earthcoin. The current team is trying to put that back on rails after things got messed up, but I tell you this: I'm with forgetme on this one. Exchanges are cool, I mine alts and sell them myself. But most of them I do not hold, nor attempt to make purchases with. They're really only good for the exchanges. The few that have some vision behind them are better off staying off the exchanges.

Why?

Because exchanges are paired with bitcoins. In some cases, LTC and DOGE as well. But the primary "measure" is bitcoin.

You want to see something cool happen, make an OTC exchange with ANY pair trade-able. I already put that idea out on the Earthcoin thread, and I'll put it out here. I don't have any kimocoins, but my offer on the other thread will be the same here. You make an OTC exchange that's not solely paired with BTC, or even just the "big three", but rather paired with any two coins at the trader's discretion, I'll put up 500K EAC towards it. It's not a blanket thing, we'll have to come to some sort of arrangement of exactly what's to be done, and then it has to BE done. I pay bounties for finished projects. But if somebody can do thinks they can do this, get ahold of me in PM with a good outline of your plan. If I have any problems with it, I'll say so. If it's doable, and I think it's the right way to go, all you gotta do is launch it. You'll have half a million EAC totally to profit from you exchange.

Hi Biomech.

First of all if you do not any KMC, just tell me, i will send you a tip, cause you also supported our community and our growth with your real fair advices and hints. I really enjoyd your attitude, we should all follow you behaviour example. Wink
Your idea it's very innovative and forward looking. Unfortunately now i'm too busy finishing the after launch stuff such the KimoShop and promotion of the coin via social channels., to get in the development with an exchange...or at least , a properly built one. Wink

Seems quite comedian your hint about exchanges then, the post after is about an exchange that added KMC!  Grin Grin Huh

However i hope our KMC and the EAC community maybe could collaborate to develop this OTC exchange project, would be a very good example of means being a community.

One message to every kimocoiners: please do not dump your coins, you will regret hard when KMC shop will be available Tongue Wink Roll Eyes

The actual price proposed on the market is also very interesting. However we're building also a buy wall squad to avoid any early dump! Wink

Hoping in the support of everyone of this, for the wealth of everyone Smiley
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:05:09 PM

Hey,guys

Enjoy trading!

Hello, i've seen your overnight adding of KMC to your just born exchange.

We are really scared about every exchange at the moment, after the massive security flows, as seen on Poloniex,cryptorush, coinex and many more.

I won't to compare your exchange to the the ones who failed, but since i can see that your website is very new, can I ask you more about your network and serverside security features, that are improved in https://www.cctrade.cc ?

Please note that i would not offend you in any way, i'm just asking for the safety of our KMC community, and also cause we want to be represented by serious exchanges, and i hope you could be classified so. Smiley

However i'm glad that so many attention it's given to KimoCoin after less than 72 hours from launch. Hope this would just increase in the future.
abalam

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:26:32 PM

KMC is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/kmc
Only 0.18% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

Little words about security for Europex : multiple servers are dedicated for every different tasks and clusters (wallets/sessions/databases/app/proxies...etc...), every servers are firewalled and exclusively connected between them with different OS distributions, in different datacenters.
Sooyoung

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:39:47 PM

Polish thread updated
Cheers  Wink
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:57:24 PM

Polish thread updated
Cheers  Wink

Thanks!
novocaine

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:17:49 PM

Only 0.18% exchange fee

Little words about security for Europex : multiple servers are dedicated for every different tasks and clusters (wallets/sessions/databases/app/proxies...etc...), every servers are firewalled and exclusively connected between them with different OS distributions, in different datacenters.

Nice shot! At least 72 hrs and already on 2 exchange listened! Go KMC Go!  Cool
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:27:17 PM

Seems to me that there is happening a tactical lowering of the net hashrate and subsequential diff lowering for the so close increase of the block reward!!

Total Blocks: 4949   Current Difficulty: 0.63833828

Someone has started doing some experience trick here Wink Cool! Smiley
wwzoon

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:09:57 PM

Only 0.18% exchange fee

Nice shot! At least 72 hrs and already on 2 exchange listened! Go KMC Go!  Cool
yeah its amazing!

bitboat.net - Compra Bitcoin in contanti; semplice, veloce e sicuro!
jose60

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:12:52 PM

5001 Current Block  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: