Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which kind of article would prefer to buy with your KMC in our future KimoShop?
PC Components: ram, cpu, GPU, motherboards, P.U. & more
Retro Computing Used stuff: c64, amiga, spare parts, games and programs etc.
Office stuff: print papers, printers ink, desktop accessories and more
Custom Built Mining rig with the best price/vs performance ever seen on the market!
Crypto-branded wears and support merchandise
Mass Cosumption electronics: smartphones, usb pendrives, sd cards, writeable cd/dvds
Services such Translations, graphics and programming
Every of these!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!]  (Read 85111 times)
forgetme (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:13:01 AM

KMC Stats added here:  http://cryptocointools.com/stats/

ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 11:32:27 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 11:43:06 AM by ciocgun

KMC Stats added here:  http://cryptocointools.com/stats/

it is signed as KIMO and not KMC
ask to fix :-)

FaSan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:44:27 AM

Do you think that if I send out some coins then this overflow part returns visible?

I will try split this balance to two cold addresses after I have time and after I import private key.

And after I have tested this qt wallet version user imported change address with some small amounts.

I do not want believe 99999999KMC is address limit. (It can not be...  or if it is then we can classify this as fatal bug)

No no already fixed Wink Now the limit is set to 9,999,999,999,999.99999999 I think can be good Smiley

If you use a cold wallet, beware of "change address" or you risk to lost all.

FaSan

Fixed?
Now it show 104 MKMC

How this is possible?
You can manually enter what ever amount to address?

Please write me 1GKMC  (joke but it looks like you can do it)

Block explorer show:
Address KkdiGZaZayD9YRhk79dMJBeKGekEBBkn1U
Address   KkdiGZaZayD9YRhk79dMJBeKGekEBBkn1U
Hash160   9a82269025bb0298804b46b7542a8a1dc90a3144
FirstSeen   Apr 19 2014 1:20:41 PM - Block n. 26267
Total Received   104,000,000.00000000 KMC
Total Sent   0.00000000 KMC
Current Balance   104,000,000.00000000 KMC

But it is not true balance, it is EXAMPLE with rounded imagined numbers what I give earlier.
Why it now show this  and not true exact balance?

I do not want tell what exactly balance (because it looks like you can write there what ever).

(it is over 105MKMC in this address)

Please fix block explorer so that it really read true balance from real blockchain!

Are these all other coin balance numbers true in block explorer...  example now in this case this is wrong amount. This is amount what you manually entered!

As long as block explorer do not show exactly right balance, this block explorer can classify as joke.

Specially now because you just show that you can enter manually what ever balance and after then block explorer show what you have entered and not true amount of balance.

This is what  KMC qt-wallet show for this address: 1051x86x2.51x6x17 KMC

x are hidden numbers. So you can not now manually enter right number. If block explorer can not show real balance then it is not fixed.... just more than bad.

Do not trust block explorer, it can show what ever someone have manually entetered there. And it is just proofed.

Seriously.... you name it "fixed" after you entered imagined numbers to show in KMC block explorer.  Now it is proofed this is possible - what all other things are possible.

This does not inspire great confidence.

I've already wrote you that I will fix it. We have to recount your transactions, and need time for do it, why you still to crash balls ? Wait and tell thanks after.

FaSan
Qxw

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:30:39 PM

Do you think that if I send out some coins then this overflow part returns visible?

I will try split this balance to two cold addresses after I have time and after I import private key.

And after I have tested this qt wallet version user imported change address with some small amounts.

I do not want believe 99999999KMC is address limit. (It can not be...  or if it is then we can classify this as fatal bug)

No no already fixed Wink Now the limit is set to 9,999,999,999,999.99999999 I think can be good Smiley

FaSan

Fixed?
Now it show 104 MKMC

How this is possible?

Block explorer show:

But it is not true balance, it is EXAMPLE with rounded imagined numbers what I give earlier.
Why it now show this  and not true exact balance?

I do not want tell what exactly balance (because it looks like you can write there what ever).

Please fix block explorer so that it really read true balance from real blockchain!

Are these all other coin balance numbers true in block explorer...  example now in this case this is wrong amount. This is amount what you manually entered!

As long as block explorer do not show exactly right balance, this block explorer can classify as joke.

Specially now because you just show that you can enter manually what ever balance and after then block explorer show what you have entered and not true amount of balance.

x are hidden numbers. So you can not now manually enter right number. If block explorer can not show real balance then it is not fixed.... just more than bad.

Do not trust block explorer, it can show what ever someone have manually entetered there. And it is just proofed.

Seriously.... you name it "fixed" after you entered imagined numbers to show in KMC block explorer.  Now it is proofed this is possible - what all other things are possible.

I've already wrote you that I will fix it. We have to recount your transactions, and need time for do it, why you still to crash balls ? Wait and tell thanks after.

FaSan

manually entered fake balance do not rise trust to this coin.
"Crash ball" is your team made block chain explorer - not me. I have not made this mistake. This made by KMC dev team. I only tell you that there is problem. And more bad, you just have show that block chain explorer displayed balance may be what ever you have entered there. This rise trust? It is your self made "crash ball" - not my.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
FaSan

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:54:38 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 01:09:15 PM by FaSan

"Crash ball" is your team made block chain explorer - not me. I have not made this mistake. This made by KMC dev team. I only tell you that there is problem. And more bad, you just have show that block chain explorer displayed balance may be what ever you have entered there. This rise trust? It is your self made "crash ball" - not my.

No. BlockExplorer is made from me, not KMC devels.

You are a stupid guy. Start a post some we had stolen your coins, with a bad humorism about matemathic issue, and without patience after I already answered you.

Shame on you.

And more bad, you just have show that block chain explorer displayed balance may be what ever you have entered there.

All blockexplorer can do it. It's an external software from the coin and work with a database and simple queries.

FaSan
cryptocointools

Activity: 224

CryptocoinTools.com

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:34:02 PM

KMC Stats added here:  http://cryptocointools.com/stats/

it is signed as KIMO and not KMC
ask to fix :-)

My bad. I will fix this now.
Also, I am adding exchange API to get updated prices a little bit later.
Thanks for letting me know

forgetme (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:58:58 PM

FaSan

Fixed?
Now it show 104 MKMC

How this is possible?

Block explorer show:

Why it now show this  and not true exact balance?

FaSan

Ehm, as we can see you are posting from 5 in the morning about this.

We said to you we're gonna fix, when we have time. Today is WORK DAY, so if you just don't have a job, don't stress the others who has.

We replied many times, and you still continue to panic around the thread.
Stop, wait, we'll fix, say thanks, enjoy kmc.

That's All.

Wink
Qxw

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:21:14 PM

All blockexplorer can do it. It's an external software from the coin and work with a database and simple queries.

FaSan

You are fun.

database and you need manually calculate.

database come from?

I have never told that someone have stolen my coins. You can read?

but then I also do not undrerstan your reverse logic.

"Wait and tell thanks after."

You made mistake and then you are angry I show it and then you think I will thank after you repair your own mistake...  

After you repair your own mistake and I will thank?  

Sorry but YOU need apologise you have made mistake and you need repair it. You need repair your mistakes and I really do not thank if you repair your mistakes.

But you can thank me or whoever and when ever find some errors.

This coin can survive only if there is users. I'm one user.

You are "manufacturer" and I will use your "product" so it is good also imagine and understand how this go... who need thank and who need apologise. Without us (users) your product is null. So, keep it mind when you make mistakes and when you advertise and ask we keep this coin live.

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
FaSan

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:32:36 PM

FaSan

You are fun.

database come from?

You made mistake and then you are angry I show it and then you think I will thank after you repair your own mistake...  

Sorry but YOU need apologise you have made mistake and you need repair it. You need repair your mistakes and I really do not thank if you repair your mistakes.

You are "manufacturer" and I will use your "product" so it is good also imagine and understand how this go... who need thank and who need apologise. Without us (users) your product is null. So, keep it mind when you make mistakes and when you advertise and ask we keep this coin live.

I'm not KMC developer and I'm not KMC fan. I don't have interesting if this coin will survive or not, I've only doing a service. This is the reason that permit me to answer you how I feeling.

I already understand that you don't know nothing about programming and develop, for this  I don't still to try to argumentate technical issues. Your amount was fixed already many hours ago. Now stop to talk.. blablabla.

FaSan
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 03:24:14 PM

FaSan

You are fun.

database come from?

I'm not KMC developer and I'm not KMC fan. I don't have interesting if this coin will survive or not, I've only doing a service. This is the reason that permit me to answer you how I feeling.

I already understand that you don't know nothing about programming and develop, for this  I don't still to try to argumentate technical issues. Your amount was fixed already many hours ago. Now stop to talk.. blablabla.

FaSan

i'm with you FASAN

drakandar

Activity: 286

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 05:41:36 PM

omg Is it just me? When I read this thread, I can hear the english/chinese accent in my mind  Grin
"u no crash ball! fake balance! no rise trust!"  Shocked

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
Qxw

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:56:22 PM

omg Is it just me? When I read this thread, I can hear the english/chinese accent in my mind  Grin

很高兴听到。 谢谢。

BTC, BCH, BTG, UTC
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:22:58 PM

omg Is it just me? When I read this thread, I can hear the english/chinese accent in my mind  Grin
"u no crash ball! fake balance! no rise trust!"  Shocked

Maybe italian

wwzoon

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:24:47 AM

why in the shop i can't see the track code of my pack? Tongue

bitboat.net - Compra Bitcoin in contanti; semplice, veloce e sicuro!
ciocgun

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 09:28:16 AM

why in the shop i can't see the track code of my pack? Tongue

because there isn't a track code

ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:49:32 PM

hmm...looks like ppl are losing interest a bit?

drakandar

Activity: 286

Faircoin Development Team Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 05:57:29 PM

Dunno, I'm still mining it ;-)
Plus we're still rising on MintCoin. On place 81 now. That was 89 yesterday.
So keep on voting!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#KMC

Also donated 250k to the faucet at http://explorer.kimocoin.com/faucet

@forgetme; Faucet gives some Avast warnings; can you look at it?

Faircoin, the coin of the fair economy | https://fair-coin.org | https://faircoinpaperwallet.com
https://www.fair.coop | The Earth cooperative to create a new economic system, based in global fairness
cell.md

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:06:43 PM

IMHO, up to 100 000 KMC block reward is too000 much (in coin and time). 50 000 was to be "ideal".
But, anyway, still mining Smiley Now, the diff is down, so this is good time for some solo mining. Wink
Kitty Savia

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:12:51 PM

IMHO, up to 100 000 KMC block reward is too000 much (in coin and time). 50 000 was to be "ideal".
But, anyway, still mining Smiley Now, the diff is down, so this is good time for some solo mining. Wink
Really? So how down is the diff now? I suppose mining now will have a good profit.
cell.md

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:21:00 PM

Really? So how down is the diff now? I suppose mining now will have a good profit.

~ 0,14

Take a look at http://explorer.kimocoin.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: