Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:30:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which kind of article would prefer to buy with your KMC in our future KimoShop?
PC Components: ram, cpu, GPU, motherboards, P.U. & more
Retro Computing Used stuff: c64, amiga, spare parts, games and programs etc.
Office stuff: print papers, printers ink, desktop accessories and more
Custom Built Mining rig with the best price/vs performance ever seen on the market!
Crypto-branded wears and support merchandise
Mass Cosumption electronics: smartphones, usb pendrives, sd cards, writeable cd/dvds
Services such Translations, graphics and programming
Every of these!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ScryptAdaptive] KMC KimoCoin - KimotoCoin [5 EXCHANGES!]  (Read 85104 times)
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:15:53 PM

He does a poll regarding premine and 70% are against it but they premine anyway.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Take your SCAM coin and GET LOST!

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hankrules

Activity: 673
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:45:19 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 05:23:24 AM by hankrules

kimo.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
Amazon EC2 Hosting
Scary stable server
Support:  scryptkeeper666@gmail.com or use the pool contact form
First 25 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
forgetme (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:01:53 PM

He does a poll regarding premine and 70% are against it but they premine anyway.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Take your SCAM coin and GET LOST!

Wow another BIG RED FONT poster. Another super intelligent post. Another paladin of cryptocoin there.

So, you don't really understand what is premine for. You don't even have read the OP part where we explain the use of our premine.

We specified that we will record every TX of the premined coins that we will send for bounties and giveaways, make it public in a downloadable pdf list file. Where is the SCAM, now tell me.

WE ARE CRYPTO LOVERS NOT CRYPTO WHALES.

WE DIDN'T MAKE THIS COIN JUST TO DUMP ON THE FIRST EXCHANGE, as many of you does.

We want to help people like many of us, first of all in our county base. We're based in ITALY, where we have the biggest taxes for everything. We have euros but how job pays are the same as 10 years ago, so our buy power is more and more less every day that passes.

We are a team of hard workers, and me especially, work 8 hours at day, study at university and still give my free time to the coin in 100% positive attitude.

Then people like you continue spamming hate and sh+tness around. I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND YOU.

Back to the premine topic.

Max total amount of coin will be 15 BILLIONS.
We made a poll to know what people thinks, not because we're gonna do just what people says. We're asking not attending orders. If you want to give orders take a dog and train it.
If we're gonna premine also 15 milions there would be a 1%. That however will go every for bounties and giveaways as said 1 million times now.
We thought about a 5 Millions premine, less than a 1% and you yell this is a scam: can you turn on your brain please.
We will launch also with a block explorer so you will be able to see the amount of premined coins ready at launch, for a real transparent conduct.

Stay away haters.
No more words for you.

At least you 3 users are nothing compared to the almost 100 hundreds contacts we of KimoCoin received on our socials and around.

Keep it growing! Thanks to all supporters!

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:25:09 PM

I was seriously considering supporting the coin, but the visible dev is behaving terribly, and methinks I'd like to know more about the 'team' of devs.

What do they each do?

A little transparency may help, since so far you look like a hack.
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:05:36 PM

This same guy has been pumping out shit coins left and right for months (under various aliases) all pre mined and all total shit with no support whatsoever. Quit paying his bills.

Even if its not the same guy there are too many coins now, there were too many a few months ago. Now its impossible to keep up. Pointless really... The only people that fall for this are new miners coming into the fray who do not have any coins.

forgetme (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:39:42 PM

Good to see another N Scrypt out there!

I will be putting up a pool for this.

Thanks for the pool. Let us know when it's ready so it will be added to OP!  Smiley
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:54:30 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 12:56:04 PM by forgetme

I was seriously considering supporting the coin, but the visible dev is behaving terribly, and methinks I'd like to know more about the 'team' of devs.

What do they each do?

Hi there. I would like really know why our coin and our Pre-Ann looks like a scam or an hack. I'm an user well known in the microcoin community, helped them out with faucets etc...

Our KimoCOin team however is composed like this:

- Myself, "forgetme" as main P.R. for the bitcointalk forum, and main supervisor of the coin development. I'm not anonymous. If you want to know my personal info PM me. However on our website , that will be launched before launch day, there will be a section with "meet the team".

- The c++ Dev is on this forum but for now i cannot reveal his name 'till launch.

- The web designer is not a member of this forum, so i cannot give you a nickname, but i suggest to check out the official website of the designer team where he works:http://www.iamexp.com/

- Some cool guys (...Mens) from the cyberpunk/pioneeristic computer/hacktivists scene of Italy as: http://www.edueda.net/index.php?title=Cittadini_Massimo , http://www.accademiacarrara.it/netartabac/maurizio-lucchini/, and many others.

- We got also a public relationship manager for the "real life" contacts who cares about all the stuff to guarantee a concrete possibility of using KimoCoin to purchase real and concrete goods since the launch (or in a really short time).

This is our core team. Is it enough?

Does we still looks like a scam, hack or anything else?. If you think yes we do, then please demonstrate it.

Other than a few haters-spammers, as you could see, we got also many guys from the forum contacting us to help with pools, faucets, explorer, translations etc.. And anyone else who's gonna be interested in growing a strong and clear community is welcome. But please stop yelling big red fonts all over here. this is so nasty.

We also gonna have a chinese translation in a day less or more..we want to make a launch that could be called as it! We've been involved with too many fail launches, so we know how frustrating is to not mantain what announced.

Smiley

Check our twitter account for real time updates: https://twitter.com/KimoCoin

forgetme (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:56:23 PM

And again! H20 Coin failed to launch!

And you spammers come there to accuse us of scamming! We don't make any IPO, nor anything to rob users.

This fails is just what we don't want at our launch! And nothing like this will happen. Grin

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:48:35 PM

I like premine because many of us can't mine so it's the only way we can earn some coin through promotion. Not all of us are stinking rich whales or big fish miners. so I say yes to some premine for promotional. I am also willing to earn some of the premine by doing a blog post and hosting a giveaway. If everyone wants the price of alts to g up and not be just a dumping ground for miners on the exchanges then some coin is needed for promotional effort.It's a win win for EVERYONE, including whales and miners lol. Smiley
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:08:10 PM

I like premine because many of us can't mine so it's the only way we can earn some coin through promotion. Not all of us are stinking rich whales or big fish miners. so I say yes to some premine for promotional. I am also willing to earn some of the premine by doing a blog post and hosting a giveaway. If everyone wants the price of alts to g up and not be just a dumping ground for miners on the exchanges then some coin is needed for promotional effort.It's a win win for EVERYONE, including whales and miners lol. Smiley

These are holy words, mate.

Premine is a bad thing when used in an obscure way. And most of the times premined coins were used by DEVS to dump on the first exchange with buy orders. That's this kind of premine that is strictly a bad fact.

We are offering a FULL TRANSPARENCY ON OUR PREMINED COINS!

As stated in the OP, we will record in a PDF list and in a webpage every donation/giveaway that we'll do with premined coins; we'll update it every time that a single preminted coin will ever move from an address to another, then it will be made public both in the official website and in the official Bitcointalk thread.

What could people ask more?

Plus we're offering the possibility of a that'showwecalled "launch wallet giveaway", or better: every first 100 users that will download the wallet, will be rewarded with a initial promo of XXXX KMC (amount is still to be confirmed, based on total amount of premined coins).
this is to encourage early networks node creations, and to give , as you said, the chance to non-miners Cryptousers to get some at launch, avoiding the big whales and shark mine-it-all! That's nice isn't it?

You can also apply for written article bounty! Just Ask!

Hope you will enjoy KimoCoin!  Smiley

heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:45:35 AM

What do they each do?

Hi there. I would like really know why our coin and our Pre-Ann looks like a scam or an hack. I'm an user well known in the microcoin community, helped them out with faucets etc...

- Myself, "forgetme" as main P.R. for the bitcointalk forum, and main supervisor of the coin development. I'm not anonymous. If you want to know my personal info PM me. However on our website , that will be launched before launch day, there will be a section with "meet the team".

- The c++ Dev is on this forum but for now i cannot reveal his name 'till launch.

- The web designer is not a member of this forum, so i cannot give you a nickname, but i suggest to check out the official website of the designer team where he works:http://www.iamexp.com/

- Some cool guys (...Mens) from the cyberpunk/pioneeristic computer/hacktivists scene of Italy as: http://www.edueda.net/index.php?title=Cittadini_Massimo , http://www.accademiacarrara.it/netartabac/maurizio-lucchini/, and many others.

- We got also a public relationship manager for the "real life" contacts who cares about all the stuff to guarantee a concrete possibility of using KimoCoin to purchase real and concrete goods since the launch (or in a really short time).

Does we still looks like a scam, hack or anything else?. If you think yes we do, then please demonstrate it.

Other than a few haters-spammers, as you could see, we got also many guys from the forum contacting us to help with pools, faucets, explorer, translations etc.. And anyone else who's gonna be interested in growing a strong and clear community is welcome. But please stop yelling big red fonts all over here. this is so nasty.

We also gonna have a chinese translation in a day less or more..we want to make a launch that could be called as it! We've been involved with too many fail launches, so we know how frustrating is to not mantain what announced.

Smiley

Well, this information is a great start, I might just suggest that you improve your attitude with people on the thread - even if they dissent against you/your coin. Highly (and often emotionally) reactive devs with whose coins I have spent time in the LONG four months I have been doing this almost always turn out to be scammers.

So yeah, that attitude and somevagueness inspired me to comment.

Good luck to you, keep on keepin' on. I will be here.

bvault

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:25:58 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 04:58:37 AM by bvault

We havent even gone past page 3 and this dev is already out-acting Charlie Sheen in his tigerblood days.

OMG! The supposed "great coins" being peddled these days....

***let me run before I face the wrath of this guy..... please forget me!

---------------
BTC - 13WkfueYZzx7d9VLXgkf9TtDBPhUVHizCh
Seefude

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:18:49 AM

If there really is a dev team, I wish you luck, and I suggest you get a new frontman. I like the block reward system, growing and then decreasing, and in increments as opposed to halving. However, your frontman (forgetme) is making you look bad and turning potential investors away. Just a suggestion, take it for what it is. Good luck.

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:57:36 AM

What do they each do?

Smiley

Well, this information is a great start, I might just suggest that you improve your attitude with people on the thread - even if they dissent against you/your coin. Highly (and often emotionally) reactive devs with whose coins I have spent time in the LONG four months I have been doing this almost always turn out to be scammers.

So yeah, that attitude and somevagueness inspired me to comment.

Good luck to you, keep on keepin' on. I will be here.

You're totally right, emotional reaction are never positive, in any way. I acted wrong, but as you maybe know, some days are worst than others, so they caught me in the late of an hard day of work, life and stuffs, so i've reacted like this.
I was wrong in that attitude and i still regret to have sent these messages. I'd better ignore them, yes..
However i suggest everyone to prove how and why we should be scammers...bah Huh Huh

Nothing bad asking, if you do in a kind manner you will be answered in the same way, as i did Smiley

Since the moment that we're not scammers in any way, i'm trying to solve any of your doubt before the launch.
A PRE-ANN is also made as a presentation and like a sort of "sub-forum" where people interested could ask or propose or whatever. My view of a pre-ann is this, not to open an hate discussion Smiley

forgetme (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:36:49 AM

If there really is a dev team, I wish you luck, and I suggest you get a new frontman. I like the block reward system, growing and then decreasing, and in increments as opposed to halving. However, your frontman (forgetme) is making you look bad and turning potential investors away. Just a suggestion, take it for what it is. Good luck.

Thanks for the luck! Smiley

Unless we are not computers, sometimes emotions can give this reactions. Moreover if some stupid and angry comments are made just after the thread opened.

First the guy who was accusing me of pump and dump! What the hell he was talking about? I do not like trading neither, i've just supported Microcoin actively buying some on polo, then however stopped many times before cause all my funds are now invested in KimoCoin Project.

If a person has a rationality and can think by its own brain, not by the mass, reading the thread from start you will notice that we as KimoCoin are trying to mantain a transparent attitude in any field of the coin. We're answering anything, also to people who wouldn't deserve an answer. And still people accusing, still being skeptical, still sayng i'm a bad person cause a spamming of 2 private message.

Now please everybody try this: Wake up a 6 o clock in the morning go to work at 8 am. Then work till 17/18 in the afternoon with an 1 hour pause for launch. Then if you have the forces, study a little bit for the university. Then pass to the cryptocoin project, public announce, work on website, talk with core dev, and blahblah. It's evening, it's late after all of this take some people come in your hard worked project's thread and start spamming stupid and angry stuff. How would you react? (i'm not answering to you just, but it's a generical question Wink )

Please think before speak(or post). Everybody here, me too Wink

Support Kimos

p.s. i will suggest to my team to change the frontman, yes. it would be as Apple kicking out Jobs..  Tongue (please it's just a superficial comparison, i'm not comparing in any way me to Jobs or KimoCoin to Apple's structure)
bvault

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:15:01 PM

Thanks for the luck! Smiley

Unless we are not computers, sometimes emotions can give this reactions. Moreover if some stupid and angry comments are made just after the thread opened.

First the guy who was accusing me of pump and dump! What the hell he was talking about? I do not like trading neither, i've just supported Microcoin actively buying some on polo, then however stopped many times before cause all my funds are now invested in KimoCoin Project.

If a person has a rationality and can think by its own brain, not by the mass, reading the thread from start you will notice that we as KimoCoin are trying to mantain a transparent attitude in any field of the coin. We're answering anything, also to people who wouldn't deserve an answer. And still people accusing, still being skeptical, still sayng i'm a bad person cause a spamming of 2 private message.

Now please everybody try this: Wake up a 6 o clock in the morning go to work at 8 am. Then work till 17/18 in the afternoon with an 1 hour pause for launch. Then if you have the forces, study a little bit for the university. Then pass to the cryptocoin project, public announce, work on website, talk with core dev, and blahblah. It's evening, it's late after all of this take some people come in your hard worked project's thread and start spamming stupid and angry stuff. How would you react? (i'm not answering to you just, but it's a generical question Wink )

Please think before speak(or post). Everybody here, me too Wink

Support Kimos

p.s. i will suggest to my team to change the frontman, yes. it would be as Apple kicking out Jobs..  Tongue (please it's just a superficial comparison, i'm not comparing in any way me to Jobs or KimoCoin to Apple's structure)

What a psycho... you apologize and go on a confusing rant at the same time, proving everyone's point.

I will not be putting any hashing power towards this ish-coin. I hope others dont as well. #space-clog.  Good luck

---------------
BTC - 13WkfueYZzx7d9VLXgkf9TtDBPhUVHizCh
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:34:43 PM

Remember that first 100/150 people who'll download the wallet will be rewarded with an early giveaway! 

Forget the haters,
support KimoCoin!

Cool
erikluv

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:56:28 PM

Why don't u go for X11?
Please go through the pros and cons and consider it.
My personal favorite plus is 1/2 power consumption. If you are going for a long term coin that's huge!
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:45:07 AM

Check the local announcements updates!

Local Announcements

Chinese ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=531180.new#new

Russian ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=530319

Polish ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524890.0

Italian ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529955.0

Get ready for launch!

Cool
forgetme (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:12:13 AM

If you want to pay tribute to Kimoto, why not support Megacoin instead of creating another short lived coin?

Hello mate, why do you suggest to support Megacoin to give a tribute to kimoto? A tribute is something different from using something that one has created. A lot of coins on the market uses KGW, but this doen't mean they're a tribute to. Wink Why not Microcoin, or any othe KGW implemented coin?

However if you read carefully the OP you can see that our first goal it's not just giving a "name tribute" to Kimoto's gravity well, that's just for the name aspect of the coin. Aftert the name (and the use of KGW) our tribute to Kimoto ends here. Smiley

But i think it's a good way also to share the Kimoto "invention": if you look at a coin called Megacoin(just an example) you will think about something big, or mega, or anything similar.
When you look at a coin called KimotoCoin obviously you go thinking about Kimoto itself, and if someone doesn't know the meaning of the word "kimo" or "kimoto" start to search for it a could discover what is about... This is a well known "people curiosity oriented" marketing strategy. Wink

Stay tuned for more info before launch day, and check our social channels for constant updates.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: