Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:18:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to know whether it is right to join bounties?  (Read 1720 times)
CryptoYar (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 04:29:42 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2020, 05:35:26 AM by CryptoYar

Hello friends, I want to know whether it is right to join bounties?
I have seen many threads where people say that your account should be kept clean.
Does the bounty task (Reporting) spoil posting history?
Actually, I want to rank up my account and do some earning, Is it possible both can be done?

Please help me with this what should I do?
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:01:27 AM

I have seen many threads where people say that your account should be kept clean.
Does the bounty task spoil posting history?
Actually, I want to rank up my account and do some earning, Is it possible both can be done?

Please help me with this what should i do?
That is completely normal. I still build my account well by writing many quality articles and I still get money from bounty campaigns. In fact, when participating in bounty programs, we will not be able to post freely anymore, but we can still create posts that contribute to the community. and when your post is good enough, you will still get Mods to send merit to you and you will still be promoted.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:08:18 AM

Yes of course, once you rank up to full member you can join signature campaign. Actually you can now as a member rank but its much better if you will rank up first to Full member so you have a higher rewards. There are campaign that pays btc but of course manager consider the posting quality of the user to join the campaign. But its okay if you cant join on btc paid there are lots of altcoin campaign but you need to pick which one is legit cause there are lots of scam in the bounty section.

TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:14:58 AM

I really don't understand your question, yes you can join bounties and rank up at the same time. However,  I will urge you to read this this thread by @CryptopreneurBrainboss:

(1) {Facts} Disadvantage of promoting signature campaigns that encourages spamming.

(2) {Facts} Benefits of promoting (joining) a quality paid signature campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptoYar (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:27:53 AM

~snip~
I really don't understand your question, yes you can join bounties and rank up at the same time. However,  I will urge you to read this this thread by @CryptopreneurBrainboss:

(1) {Facts} Disadvantage of promoting signature campaigns that encourages spamming.

(2) {Facts} Benefits of promoting (joining) a quality paid signature campaign.

My motive is to know that account does not remain clean due to bounty reporting?
Signature is a separate debate, it is a fact that it is wrong to wear the signature of any scam project.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4194

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 06:02:21 AM

It's not right or wrong to join bounties instead it's a privilege to join one and you're always welcome to participate in any of them advertising on the forum provided they're legitimate and not promoting spamming on the forum. People only advice not to participate in them because most of them this days aren't worth it and they make your post history messed up with social media report which is likely to reduces your chances of getting accepted into a bitcoin paying signature campaign.

These days there aren't much bitcoin paying campaigns so if you come across a promising bounty and you feel like joining, do join them but always takes out times to clean up your account once that bounty has ended. Delete the bounty reports as they're no longer useful but only makes your post history messed up.

PS: As a manager, an account that has several post history of engaging in quality discussion on the forum has a greater chance of getting accepted into any campaign that I'm managing irrespective of that account having some bounty reports but when an account post history is just filled up with bounty reports and apply to join a signature campaign under my management, they'll get rejected.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:06:41 AM

This guy has created a good thread for you and you can follow this as your guidance

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4932316.0

Some managers may consider it as a spam when you were doing so many report. If you wanna rank up your account and just follow what already mentioned by him. he was making a lot of good points.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:19:32 AM

There's only less requirement in bounty campaign especially if you'll participate the signature campaign.
I understand that you like to rank up because you will get better reward with high rank account, and you ask if its possible, of course it is, just earn a lot of merits and you'll rank up in time.

how do you earn merit? well there's a lot of thread in the forum, just search for it.
regarding bounty campaign, don't expect that you'll be able to sell it with good profit but if you are willing to hold, maybe in the future.

Join bounty now, hold and just sell it in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 06:24:42 AM

You are in a forum. Are you here to just make money in the form of worthless shitcoins or want to learn something about bitcoin, discuss about it and in doing so build a good posting quality which can help you earn something that is decent?

If you want to go for the first option then by all means start spamming in the bounty section though it has lost its prior glory days now. But if you are in the second one then you have work hard on getting to know this forum first.

Clean in the sense that you remain honest and do not try to cheat a rewarding system by using unfair means. What are those unfair means?<just ask your conscience, which if you lack will not help you here.

If you are making an account in this forum with the sole desire to spam bounty report then it is looked down upon. However you will not be punished for that.

Yes and it will take time to develop good posting habits first.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:35:22 AM

Bounty postings won't get your account ruined unless you are a shit poster, making posts that are very useful or creating quality topics will get you ranked up pretty quick, you don't need to worry about any of this, just do what you do best

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:52:17 AM

Bounty reports on you post history is not a big issue to your account's reputation the issue will raise only if your post history has full of bounty reports and nothing more.So you still can rank up even after participating in bounties.

But the real question you should ask is whether bounty is worth to join? Cheesy
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:08:49 AM

Clean account means not trying to break rules by cheating others, promoting a well known scam project, posting shit posts and respecting the forum rules always, this has nothing to do with bounties unless you willing promote a scam project, do research a project before promoting, you will be fine

GetHttpsOrDie

Activity: 6
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:17:48 AM

My advice is follow the bounty project that is convincing and paying. just follow a maximum of 2 projects, so that the report history is not so disturbing, continue to contribute to this forum. So that your account rises in rank and it's easier to apply for BTC paid bounties per week.

I gave up, because it was very difficult to move up the rankings, Sad and maybe I needed to study harder.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:25:16 AM

You should know that it's not easy to make money in crypto space, many bounty projects are scam and time wasters, I think it's better to focus more on creating good posts to rank up, highest ranks get payment from bounties because they are paid in BTC instead of tokens and altcoins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:31:38 AM

But the real question you should ask is whether bounty is worth to join? Cheesy

IMO, it's still worth it to join as long you can choose the best bounty but in the current status of bounties, I guess you will have a struggle on choosing one because even the decent projects still end up on being bad projects. Then, based on what I see on some thread here, it seems the year which bounty is good is in the year 2017. Although we see different failed projects in the previous months, I can say that participating in bounties is still worth it as long as you earn profit from it and your effort and time are not wasted. But, in this time some member here is now choosing the campaign who pay in bitcoin than the campaign who pay you in bounty token.

And to the OP, having bounty reports in your account will not spoil your post history and as long you didn't break any rules your account is clean and safe. If you really intend to rank up and want to earn something, I guess you should focus on contributing good topics, posts or guides that can help other members.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:38:05 AM

You are promoting a well rated bounty campaign presently, what are you so scared of? IQ Cash is already trading on Exchanges so I can say you chooses right already, just keep calm and do your job
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:01:16 AM

Nothing stops you from joining the bounty of your choice. It is you that should make your own standards as to what bounty you must join and you must not. Are you aware of what reward you will be accepting upon joining them? are they worth it altcoins or just tokens that are floating in the air waiting for a certain value or there will be no value at all if it's already launched? Bounties are incentives that you can join but they are entirely different to each other and you have to set your own measures before joining them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:22:05 AM

Clean account means not trying to break rules by cheating others, promoting a well known scam project, posting shit posts and respecting the forum rules always, this has nothing to do with bounties unless you willing promote a scam project, do research a project before promoting, you will be fine
Yes, it is very true, but what we have seen so far is that many beginner accounts try to make posts about the project, even though the project he promotes is still very doubtful by everyone, and it certainly doesn't respect the rules of this forum.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:24:14 AM

The issue here is not whether you join bounties or not, but your posting habits and history. If you join bounties which just requires like 10-15 posts a week and bounty managers not checking the quality of post then you might fall to the habit of just posting to quality for the weekly quota. 2/3 shit posts a day and off you go. So that habit might stay with you for a while and managers might see it as your natural posting habits if you join lets say bitcoin paying signature campaign and your chance to get accepted on those campaigns are going to be slim once the manager check your posting habits and quality.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:25:24 AM

Nothing stops you from joining the bounty of your choice. It is you that should make your own standards as to what bounty you must join and you must not. Are you aware of what reward you will be accepting upon joining them? are they worth it altcoins or just tokens that are floating in the air waiting for a certain value or there will be no value at all if it's already launched? Bounties are incentives that you can join but they are entirely different to each other and you have to set your own measures before joining them.
Yes you are right about that, it depends on his/her of they want to join bounties no one have rights to make decision expect to his own.

Joining bounty campaign need to research to make sure that you get your reward because if you are advertising a bounty and if it's not legit your work will not be worth it because spending time bounty will takes few months .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: