Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to know whether it is right to join bounties?  (Read 1720 times)
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:43:52 PM

You are to decide what to do with your time, many fond the bounties time wasting while others find it difficult to participate. Many projects have been accused of be scam project and once promoted there won't be a pay and even though there is a pay the token won't be listed on any exchange. You can join any bounty in as far the bounty requirements are be meant by you. Some of these bounty campaigns need some level of Requirements before accepting any candidate. When you meet any bounty requirements, then you're set to push for luck.

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:52:06 PM

There is no issue in bounty reporting, if you want to rank up you need good quality posts and replies in some of the seasoned and serious sections of the forums, although you seem to have good merit points already so rather you should share your work with struggling people like me.

sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:57:08 PM

There is no issue in bounty reporting, if you want to rank up you need good quality posts and replies in some of the seasoned and serious sections of the forums, although you seem to have good merit points already so rather you should share your work with struggling people like me.
Yes, the bounty report is never a problem and it is also not considered dirty by the forum, only in quality the post will not be in the bounty report, because the Bounty report is only given to show someone's work to a bounty manager.
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:59:08 PM

It is very right to join bounty hence you are doing the right thing and about updating spreadsheet I do not see it as an issue.  Your only concern is to ensure you do what is stated from BM and ranking your account so as to get something useful is also very good.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 12:08:49 AM

While waiting for your ranking to go up, it never hurts to join several bounties to increase rewards. Later, if your rank has gone up, you can begin to focus on joining potential bounty signatures so that you can ignore social media bills that require weekly reports. Btw, the recent trend is to report bounty social media using forms, so you don't need to make a post. My advice, do the bounty according to your ability and adjust to the time you have.

Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 02:27:43 AM

bounty is a means of earning reward in crpto without been investing by working in form of bounty campaign, it can also serve as means of building one account if one engage signature campaign and you are been required to post everyday by making constructively one, you can get merit and your account get built. to me its right   
Jonyshake71

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 04:54:18 AM

Of course you can. It seems you are quite intelligent. I can see your account  have a lot merit. It helps you not only rank up & but also earn $$. But its really difficult to have good bounties but keeping analysis will give you good project.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:16:45 AM

it is better if want your account to remain clean and be free from reporting, maybe we should first know about the rules and restrictions in any forum.
and if you are trying to earn more from your account, you should look for a bounty program that is not too risky, for example in a translator program maybe ..

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:29:32 AM

You are to decide what to do with your time, many fond the bounties time wasting while others find it difficult to participate. Many projects have been accused of be scam project and once promoted there won't be a pay and even though there is a pay the token won't be listed on any exchange. You can join any bounty in as far the bounty requirements are be meant by you. Some of these bounty campaigns need some level of Requirements before accepting any candidate. When you meet any bounty requirements, then you're set to push for luck.
Right, account ranking is very influential when we want to join Bounty, I personally see if your account ranking is still below Full Member, then it's better to just join social media Bounty or video/blog Bounty. But now we have difficult finding a Bounty that really pays our efforts. Keep trying and don't give up easily.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 06:32:18 AM

you should look for a bounty program that is not too risky, for example in a translator program maybe ..
Yeah! @OP if I were you I will focus on other services. Offer what you are good at. Aside from translations, you can offer escrow services, avatars and signatures for sale, you could also use your talents such as painting, digital editing etc. to earn money. That woulf be more worthy of your time rather than joining bounties with full of uncertainties Smiley.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:17:27 AM

Yes, you can accomplish both the things. You just have to make constructive post while doing this campaign. Or help users to find their answers and you will eventually get your account rank up. Also choosing a well bounty campaign can help you lot to make money.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:26:23 AM

Yes, you can accomplish both the things. You just have to make constructive post while doing this campaign. Or help users to find their answers and you will eventually get your account rank up. Also choosing a well bounty campaign can help you lot to make money.
How do you make a lot of money now? Bounty with large budgets have mostly failed and become scams, and good projects have low budgets. You can only get a few cents for weeks of work
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:38:37 AM

Aside from translations, you can offer escrow services,......

I check OP's account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2746686)
It seems like he is not reputable here in the forum, so I don't think offering a escrow service is a good idea, most of the members that offers escrow services are those who are under the DT system, most of them belongs to the DT 1.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:40:35 AM

It's very right to join bounty and still make meaningful post mad not just bounty only post that contributes nothing to this community but spam post. You can always clean your bounty report post long after bounty is over and reward has been distributed.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 07:56:14 AM

Aside from translations, you can offer escrow services,......

I check OP's account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2746686)
It seems like he is not reputable here in the forum, so I don't think offering a escrow service is a good idea, most of the members that offers escrow services are those who are under the DT system, most of them belongs to the DT 1.
Exactly, he was too new to provide escrow service. It is a job that requires professionalism and high reputation. And not everyone can do this at the forum

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:31:29 PM

Yes, you can do two things at once if you want. You can rank your account on one side as well as you can earn income from your account. But in this case, the thing you have to keep in mind is which project you will participate in.There are a lot of scam projects here. So you have to find the right project and participate.Then you will be able to earn some income on the one hand as the rank of your account will increase.

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 05:46:31 PM

It's very right to join bounty and still make meaningful post mad not just bounty only post that contributes nothing to this community but spam post. You can always clean your bounty report post long after bounty is over and reward has been distributed.
Yes, clearing old posts that we have made for certain bounties, I don't think it will be a problem, especially if the bounties have paid us and that also has no effect on our accounts, at least only a slight decrease in our account Activity, the rest is not there.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 08:42:25 PM

If you write good articles that helps people then you are going to grow because the quality of your post is what give you an edge toward reaching your next rank. About bounty, there is no right or wrong time. Bounties are always listed but what you just need to know is that do not put so much on bounties because this days no one can tell how bounty campaign will end up
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 10:28:21 PM

I don't think participating in bounty would limit you from aim on the Bitcointalk rather it would give you some extra income so I would advise you to join a bounty when you find a good one

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:28:24 PM

Hello friends, I want to know whether it is right to join bounties?
I have seen many threads where people say that your account should be kept clean.
Does the bounty task (Reporting) spoil posting history?
Actually, I want to rank up my account and do some earning, Is it possible both can be done?

Please help me with this what should I do?
Ofcourse it was possible have a positive mindset as always, create a constructive or helpful post so you can have a merit to be able to rank up just have patience if you want to earn choose bounty where you are going to participate if you want to earn make sure you do research on it and it was legit so that effort would not be wasted.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: